The Day I Fucked Crazy Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Carrie's super tight little pee-hole as the yellow urine began to emerge from her urethra, the young girl taking her tinkle into the glass as I held it under her pussy. I had never seen a woman urinating before, and this was so hot, I was unable to stop myself staring as Carrie's piss filled the glass. No way would I be able to look at this glass the same way again when drinking water from it.

"Look at all the pee I did!" Carrie exclaimed, the tinkling teen looking down as her urine stream slowed to splashes, then droplets and she was done, leaving her hairy young pussy damp not only from girl juice and cum, but now her pee too.

"That's a lot of pee, considering you went to the toilet not long ago," I said.

"I've got a small bladder," Carrie said. The teenager giggled. "Hey, lucky it was number ones and not number twos, and you didn't literally fuck the shit out of me like I said when you were fucking me. Then you would have been holding that waste paper bin under my butt for me to do my dirty, stinky poopies."

"That's definitely a good thing," I said, looking at the small bin and thinking that in reality, I would enjoy watching Carrie on the toilet when she was doing a poo. Shit, what sort of a pervert was I turning into?

"Mr. Roberts, could you please pass me the tissues?" Carrie asked. "I need to wipe my fanny, it's all wet and sticky."

"Here you go, Carrie," I said, passing the still squatting teenager the tissue box.

"Thanks Mr. Roberts," said Carrie, taking the box. She didn't ask for privacy, so I watched as the teenager grabbed a big handful of tissues out of the box, bunched them up, and applied them to her hairy young pussy, cleaning her vulva of residual pee, female wetness and my semen.

"Boy, my vagina feels better now," said Carrie, as she put down the sticky and smelly tissues she had used to clean herself between her legs. "But you know what makes me feel really good after sex? A nice warm shower."

I laughed. "Carrie that sounds hot, but it might be easier said than done. We're in a school, remember?"

Carrie didn't seem bothered. "I have PE tomorrow, so I have a towel and soap in my locker. We'll go into the girls' showers in the gym. It will be so hot us showering together."

"Won't Mike have locked up already?" I asked, thinking the janitor would have probably done his rounds.

"Mr. Roberts, you know Mike," said Carrie. "Where do you think he would be now?"

I thought about this. Mike was a grumpy, misanthropic man who grouched and grumbled about most anything. He complained about having to clean up after students smoking in the toilets, about how he had found beer cans and empty goon casks of students enjoying forbidden refreshments and of some boys and girls running a book on things they could do to annoy him more.

However, despite Mike complaining about kids with these vices, he had all three himself. He smoked at least a packet of cigarettes a day, was an alcoholic who frequently drank an entire carton of beer in the evening and a problem gambler, spending many hours in the bookies office or at race meetings losing much of his salary betting on horses and dogs that never won a thing. It also meant he was slack at work, and frequently forgot to do things like locking doors in his haste to leave and indulge his vices.

"I imagine at the shops buying smokes, at the liquor store or betting on the horses again," I said.

"Exactly, so I think we'll be able to find an unlocked door to get us into the showers," said Carrie.

She jumped down off the desk, took hold of her panties and pulled them up. "We can't go there naked," she said, before taking my shirt and putting it on. With her shirt too large for her and coupled with her pretty panties and her bare feet, she looked hot.

I put on my undies and trousers, but looked completely ridiculous in Carrie's cartoon rabbit jumper which was too small for me. Getting rid of the evidence of our coitus such as the tissues used to clean Carrie's smelly snatch and the glass full of her piss, we made our way to the gymnasium, taking the rest of our clothes and stopping to recover Carrie's towel and some soap from her locker on the way.

We held hands on the journey, me admiring Carrie's fine teenage body covered by my shirt as she walked along on her bare feet. Reaching the external door to the girls' showers and toilets in the gym, Carrie tried the door handle and it swung right open, Mike as usual had been so desperate to get out of work to drink, smoke and gamble that he had forgotten to lock up properly.

"See, I told you so," said Carrie, leading the way in.

Obviously I had never been into the girls' gym changing rooms, showers and toilets at this school and I felt somewhat guilty about coming here, before reminding myself that less than 10 minutes ago I had my penis up the vagina of one of my Year 12 students. The same student who was now wearing my shirt over her knickers, and with whom I was about to shower.

Carrie led the way to the showers -- just one long line of them with no partitions or walls -- so all showering girls would be naked in front of each other. Carrie smiled. "Maybe come in here again tomorrow morning when Year 12 PE class is over and watch us all naked and taking a shower?"

The thought of being in here watching a lot of naked, nubile 18-year-old girls undressing and showering together after their PE class was an appealing one, but I thought better of it and laughed. "No I'd better not risk it."

"Good call, otherwise you'd be going to jail, and showers aren't nice in prison," Carrie giggled. "So best to stick with watching me in the shower."

"I think I'm going to like watching you in the shower, Carrie," I said.

"I know you will," Carrie assured me, as she removed my shirt and her knickers, leaving the young girl butt naked again. I took off the clothes I had worn here, and watched as Carrie bent over to pick up her knickers from the floor, her arse high in the air, the view between her legs exquisite.

Carrie noticed and giggled her crazy giggle. "Mr. Roberts, stop perving on my crack please!"

I played the mock innocent. "Who me? Never."

Carrie turned on the shower and waited until it got warm, then took off her glasses. It was obviously rare to see her without them, but she was just as pretty with them as without them. Then we both jumped under the shower, soaping up our naked bodies under the warm droplets, Carrie and I exchanging a deep French kiss.

I felt Carrie's naughty hands teasing my penis and balls several times, and quickly I sported a full blown erection again. The sight of Carrie showering was amazing, every part of her nubile teenage body covered in soap. Her bare breasts, the firm cheeks of her bare bottom, soap running down her flat tummy to her cute little naval, her full bush of pubic hair filled with suds and bubbles, soapy water running from her crotch down her legs to her pretty bare feet and the shower floor.

I was so turned on by Carrie's nudity in the shower that I couldn't keep my hands to myself, feeling her up constantly. My wandering hands would go to Carrie's naked breasts and her bare bum, my fingers sneaking between her bum cheeks to touch her anus. I would explore her wet and soapy pubes, and made a bit of a nuisance of myself by touching up the teenager on her twat when she was trying to wash between her legs.

"Mr. Roberts, keep your hands to yourself, didn't anyone tell you it's not polite to touch young girls on their vaginas when they're trying to wash themselves?" Carrie laughed, me watching my student as she washed her vagina and her anus with plenty of soap and water.

"Sorry Carrie, I just can't resist you," I said.

"Look at what you've gone and done, you've gotten yourself overly excited again," said Carrie. She indicated my enormous erection.

"I don't know how I'm going to get rid of it," I said.

Carrie regarded my boner with a crazy look in her eyes. "I do, now stand nice and still."

With that, Carrie squatted down in front of me, her legs wide apart showing off her muff and her vagina, and took my dick in her mouth, sucking my erection with great enthusiasm. As she did so she stuck some fingers into her snatch, the young girl masturbating furiously in front of me.

Being sucked off my a masturbating 18-year-old girl in the shower was pure heaven, and despite having ejaculated less than half an hour earlier, had no problem in filling Carrie's eager young mouth with more sticky white semen in less than five minutes.

Carrie opened her mouth to show my semen all over her teeth and tongue, then swallowed the cum in a huge gulp, a grin on her pretty face. The teenager continued to masturbate her hairy pussy as she did this, before she reached her own orgasm 30 seconds or so later, Carrie squealing out as the sticky girl juice came out of her vagina and went over her fingers.

Carrie stood up, and we had a final wash before Carrie and I turned off the shower, and dried off together sharing Carrie's towel, me loving perving on Carrie as she dried between her legs, moving the towel front to back to dry her vaginal area first, and then her anal area.

"Could you please pick up my knickers for me, Mr. Roberts?" Carrie asked.

"Sure Carrie," I said, retrieving the young girl's panties for her.

"Now hold them out for me so I can step into them," said Carrie.

I did just this, holding out Carrie's knickers close to the ground, and watching as the teenager stepped her bare feet into them.

"Pull up my panties for me, Mr. Roberts," said Carrie, which I immediately did, Carrie adjusting her knickers so they were comfortable around her bum and her box.

We then dressed, and fully clothed I watched as Carrie sat on the bench opposite me. She still had bare feet, and sat with her legs open showing me her flowery white knickers up her short skirt as she put on first her cute smiley face knee-length socks, then her T-bar girls' school shoes.

Collecting Carrie's towel, we left the girls' changing rooms in the gym. It was dark now, and starting to rain, not heavy, just big drops befitting the warm and humid autumn day.

"Could you please give me a lift home, Mr. Roberts?" Carrie asked as we collected the last of our things from the classroom and left the deserted school before the security patrol arrived to turn on the alarms for the evening.

"I was going to say that anyway, it's the least I can do," I said, taking the young girl to my car to drive her home.

On the journey back to her house, Carrie didn't speak much to me but was more interested in the radio, turning up songs she liked and singing along to them. Crazy Carrie's mouth might have been good for some things, but singing was definitely not one of them.

"So, which house do you live at?" I asked, as I put on my indicator and turned into the street where Carrie's family lived.

"A bit further along, at Number 13, but stop here first," said Carrie, indicating a small park with a duck pond, some playground equipment and a couple of trees.

"Okay," I said, pulling into the park and bringing the car to a halt, looking at Carrie as she sat beside me.

"Mr. Roberts, tonight was the most amazing night of my life," Carrie declared.

"It was pretty amazing for me too, Carrie." This was true. When I woke up this morning, I had no idea what this seemingly ordinary Thursday had in store for me.

"It's so great that you said that, Mr. Roberts, it makes me so happy," declared Carrie. "It proves that you love me too. I love you Mr. Roberts, I love you so much, and I know that you're the right guy for me and I'm the right girl for you, and now that you've shown that you love me just as much as I love you that means we'll be together for the rest of our lives."

I immediately felt cold panic, my heart skipping several beats. I could barely speak. What had I done, what had I unleashed? Finally I managed to say, "Um Carrie," before my student cut me off.

"Mr. Roberts, I know what you're thinking, and don't worry. You're my teacher, and I'm your student, we're in love but we can't have an open relationship. That's why I call you Mr. Roberts and not Brad, if I start calling you Brad whenever we have sex, then I know I'm going to mess up at school one day and people might get suspicious. Plus it is kind of hot." Carrie giggled and then continued. "So we'll keep our love affair quiet, and next year I'll be out of high school, and we can date openly and of course one day, get married and have kids. Not next year or even the next two years, I'm way too young, but getting married and having kids is something that two people who love each other as much as we do are meant to do."

Carrie stared at me through her glasses. Shit, this was bad, really, really bad, and had the potential to get much worse. Should I run away and end it all by jumping off the Westgate Bridge? Perhaps I could go to Williamstown at night and swim out to sea, never to return. No, not yet. Try and sort this out, if I could sort it out.

"Carrie, I think we really need to talk about what we did this afternoon," I said.

"Yeah, it was really hot," said Carrie, not taking the hint at all. She smiled her sexy but crazy smile. "And it's going to get even hotter. Tomorrow evening you'll be working back late again, I'll be your Girl Friday, and you'll be lifting up my skirt, pulling my knickers down to my ankles, and fucking me bent over your desk with my arse in the air. And on the weekend we'll meet up and I'll get down on my knees and suck your dick, you spaying your cum all over my face and my glasses. Next week we can fuck in other positions -- cowgirl and doggy-style."

Carrie clearly was thinking well ahead, and had things planned. "In the next school holidays, we can go to a nice hotel in the city and have some champagne and chocolates, you can buy me some sexy lingerie and make a fuss of me and we'll have so much fun on our special day out. Plus we can get really adventurous, have lots of dirty fun. I know you want to do bad and dirty things with me, don't you Mr. Roberts?" The teenager playfully tugged on my tie.

"Dirty?"

"Oh yes, really, really dirty," Carrie assured me. She didn't hold back on elaborating. "I want to take off my knickers and pee all over you, give you a nice steaming hot golden shower with my piss. You liked watching me pee today, didn't you? Another day I want you to be in the bathroom with me when I'm sitting on the toilet, my skirt hitched up and my knickers down around my ankles. You can sniff my panties and then I'll blow your cock so hard it might come off. How does that sound, me giving you a blowie while I'm doing my smelly poo-poos into the potty? And we girls can do multiple things at once, such as giving a guy a head while getting toilet paper and wiping our dirty bottoms at the same time. I want you to see me take a shit Mr. Roberts, and I know that you want to see me take a shit too."

"Well um," I said, but Carrie was not finished. Having revealed her fantasies about a yellow liquid from the first opening between her legs and brown substances from her rear opening, she then was only too happy to disclose her other fantasies about the red blood that came out of her middle opening one week each month.

"And when I've got my period I can get really horny, which is good for you and me," said Carrie. "Have you ever fucked a girl on her rags before, or showered with a menstruating woman?"

"No Carrie, I haven't," I said.

"Well, about three weeks from now you will have," Carrie assured me. "Just imagine it, touching up my period pad through my panties, sniffing my soiled sanitary towels, me riding your cock cowgirl style and me bleeding all over you not having to worry about me getting pregnant, then having a shower together afterwards and you can watch all the blood running down my legs or dripping from my pussy to the shower floor. You can watch me changing my pads and wash my dirty, smelly vagina for me. I'll even let you eat me out on my period, and you can drink my blood. Fresh period blood from an 18-year-old girl's pussy -- Y U M -- yum!"

Carrie was clearly excited about the prospect of menstrual sex, but this was going too far. I had to try and resolve this situation. "Carrie, we really need to talk about what we did today, and how sometimes two people can think about the same thing in different ways."

Carrie looked directly at me. Her face didn't show her usual humor and bubbly, crazy personality but she wasn't angry either, just very down-to-earth, almost businesslike in the way she addressed me. "Well, some people might interpret themselves having sex in different ways Mr. Roberts, but not us, because we both know how much we love each other and want to be with each other the rest of their lives."

To me, it seemed Carrie might be delusional -- well more delusional than usual -- but she was 100 percent calm and in control as she spoke again. "I wouldn't think very much of a male teacher who took advantage of his female student for his own sexual pleasure Mr. Roberts, would you?"

Carrie allowed me no time to give an answer, clearly her question was rhetorical and she kept right on talking. "If I was that poor innocent hypothetical girl, I would be sitting in the female deputy principal's office with the guidance counsellor and my mother, crying into some tissues as I told them about how my teacher had insisted I stay back to help him after school, and when I did so out of the kindness of my heart he took advantage of me and made me perform several sex acts and have unprotected sex with him, refusing to wear a condom and putting me at risk of falling pregnant or getting an STD. I would also tell them about how he physically punished me by spanking my bottom, and insisted on putting his fingers not only in my vagina but into my anus as well. I'd also mention that he followed me into the girls' changing room afterwards to shower with me, and how when I needed to go to the toilet he made me go into the men's toilets and stood outside the cubicle talking to me when I wanted privacy to urinate, empty my bowels and get toilet paper to wipe my bottom, despite me telling him how uncomfortable I was with it. Oh, and there's the small matter of the teacher not letting me go to the toilet after we had sex and instead making me pee in a glass in front of him while he watched and got off on it."

It was clear that Carrie wasn't going to let up now, and I could only sit and listen as she continued. "By this stage, if I was that make believe girl, I would be in floods of tears telling them about everything that went on beforehand, like the teacher lurking outside the girls' toilets when I went to the loo, inappropriately admiring me in a bikini on swimming carnival day and how he kept looking up my skirts in class to try and see my knickers. I would also explain about what was happening outside of school, such as him following me on the road while I was driving my mother's car, making all the same turns as I did. About how he came up to me in the supermarket one day when I was buying sanitary napkins, and asking me no end of personal and invasive questions about my periods. How he showed up at the place where I work, watching me while I was busy and making me uncomfortable, and how I went to the city one day in the last school holidays and he suddenly turned up out of nowhere, and followed me around all day."

Again, Carrie regarded me knowing full well she had won, and was determined to push home her victory. "I can't say exactly what would happen, but I think that this type of student complaint about a teacher would go very high up in the Education Department, and the police would get involved. And when this hypothetical teacher had to go to court about the matter, if he claimed that none of the girl's claims were true he would commit perjury, and perjury is a very serious offense. Much like taking advantage of young girls who were only trying to help out their busy teacher. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be in his shoes."