All Comments on 'The Day I Hurt My Back Ch. 02'

by whome712

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Hornybiman67Hornybiman67about 6 years ago
Keep it going

Well written and hot. Looking forward for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Massage

I'm feeling like I need a massage now. That got me hot and hard wishing it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We enjoyed it

This is kind of unusual to admit but my wife and I both enjoy this type of story. We are in our late 50s and both bisexual. Starting with reading stories to going to adult stores, some swinging, and experimenting with same sex play.

Keep it going. You have more fans that you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue....

Love this chapter. Please keep writing. I'm enjoying the dynamics of the main characters and I would love to no where you see them going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes, can’t wait to read more

Glad he got to be fucked: bareback anal between two healthy disease-free men is the best, the highest, the most intense and hottest form of sex there is. Should he send his wife to Jim for a “massage”? Hmm, while it’s hot to imagine your wife being fucked by the very same cock that fucks you I’m not sure I’d be willing to share a cock with her... I’d want it all for myself!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
Bareback

This was even better than the first chapter! I have only had two bareback friends, my current Buddy and one in the past, but I know all about getting fucked bareback. I can feel him get all wet and slick when he cums, but I can't actually feel his load squirting inside me. However, there is this primal NEED to have his cum deep inside me when he shoots! I have never understood how anyone could let a guy in their ass bareback and them have him pull out to cum! It would drive me crazy! I also love to cum with my partner's cock deep inside me. The feeling of my ring clutching down in orgasmic spasms while stretched around his hard cock is a feeling that is wonderful beyond description. It feels great to have a hand wrapped around my cock when I cum, but I also cum just from being fucked, if he doesn't cum too quickly or can keep fucking me after his orgasm. Great story and I'm going right to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous