All Comments on 'The Day I Met MY Wife'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
crunchie48crunchie48about 13 years ago
Great story

Reminded me of the passion I had for my wife when I met her. Please continue.

TheBoss646TheBoss646about 13 years ago
Need a Cold Shower Now...Thanks Dave!!!

Very good and authentic effort of a real-life experience. You sound as excited about her now as you did the first night you left a little piece of yourself inside her. And I envy you for that! Keep them coming, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Summary!

Love your true stories, Dave. First date fuck with Mary! How hot is that? And she was willing to fuck in the back seat of your car in the oarking lot! Sexxxxyy woman! An expert cocksucker too! You're one lucky guy. And now the kinky side is taking over, double stuffing and who knows what more! Please tell us, tell us everything about this hot, hot, hot wife. Keep your stories coming, and us cumming!

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

Truth is better than fiction. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's memories and abilities to bring them to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous