The Day I Started Fucking Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released her tight grip and let it snap back hard against my stomach.

She climbed up and over my legs, moved astride me, and shoved her ass up in the air for me, my pussy plunging whopper now right below her hungry cunt.

Looking down at my face, my eyes locked on her fat swinging tits, that hovered and dangled above my chest, she said in her deepest, sexist, and lustiest voice.

"Baby...Mommy is sooo fucking horny... I want you to bang that fat fucker right up Mommy's wet pussy... bang me hard baby... be the new man of the house and the new owner of Mommy's hungry cunt!!"

I looked surprised at her dirty talk because it was usually Dad that did, that, I'd never heard Mom talk dirty back, but Mom was getting in the mood, filthy things just came out of her mouth.

She pressed down on my sculptured chest as I reached between Mom's legs and lifted my big heavy cock up towards her waiting pussy hole.

Preparing herself for the invasion of that massive prick stick, she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply as the head of my wet cock touched her clit, causing a bolt of sexual lightning to shoot up her spine. As she eased herself down, the first few inches of my huge cock entered her wet pussy, and the squelching sound of her cunt, as it took my man meat in, was clearly audible.

"Ohhhhh Fuuuuuckkkk, Fuuuuckkkk... Baby... Ohh it... feel... feels so....big... O fucking God."

Mom screamed out as inch after inch filled her hungry pussy. She pressed hard against my chest; bringing her weight down upon her boy's frame. Her cunt lips wrapped tightly around the huge shaft as I forced myself upwards, sending it deeper into her MILF twat.

Finally, her ass came to rest on my upper thighs, my hands clung tightly around her waist and Mom sat still on me, with my giant truncheon buried deep inside her. At that moment I felt totally at ease. I had no feelings of guilt about what I was doing to Mom or to Dad. No guilt for fucking his wife, it's his fault after all.

Right now I had my naked Mom in bed, with my rigid cock deep in her hot cunt, her big fat ass sat astride my body and I greedily sucked on her huge nipples, hearing her scream of lust in an animal-like craving.

"Ohhhh Babyyy Fuck, it's so fucking big.... and hard... Mommy loves... your... fuuck, amazing cock.. Now, fuck me, Steve, fuck Mommy's hungry cunt... I need a big cock in my you dirty fuck... Fuck.. my dirty cunt, Steve, fuck me good...."

She yelled her dirty incestuous instructions to me as my hands came around from her breast and took a firm grip on her ass.

Mom lifted herself up, raising her big bubble butt a few inches off of my body, and felt my cock move inside her and my fingers dig into the fleshy mounds of her ass. I moaned out loud as Mom slammed herself back down to the root, feeling my big young balls slap against her cunt.

"Ohhh Yes baby, Fuck your horny mother hard... You naughty big dicked fucker.. Yes, yeees!!"

We quickly got into a fast and pounding rhythm as Mom bounced up and down on my massive invading baseball bat of a cock. Her huge fake titties jumped and slapped around, mesmerizing my gaze. The bed squeaked and shuddered, the headboard banged loudly against the wall in unison with the thrusts of our two sex-crazed bodies. The sound of wet sloppy sex filled the entire room and the potent smells sent Mom's already lust-filled mind into orbit.

"Fuck me stud.... Oh, that schlong.... it's so big... and... fat... My cunt.. is... all yours, baby.... Pound that pussy, son.... Pump... your... cock in.... my slutty cunt... Haaaard... Ohhhhh Ohhhh"

Mom's dirty talk just egged me on even more. I held her ass cheeks wide open as I thrusted my cock deep inside her bouncing body. She raked her fingernails down my chest and continued to slam her ass down on my pounding balls, engulfing my jack-hammering dong right up her hungry cunt.

After nearly five minutes of bouncing up and down on my mighty pole, I grabbed her around the waist and threw her to the side. Swiftly moving on top of her, but keeping my anaconda cock buried deep inside her snatch. I immediately took control and banged my cock even harder into her. My young ass bounced furiously between Mom's spread legs. My giant cum filled balls slapped hard against her ass and inner thighs.

Mom threw her legs high and wide in the air and reached around to press her hands against my hard muscled back. She screamed with pleasure with every hard thrust of my large beefy big cock.

"Ohhhh, Jeeeesssuusss... Fuck.. Fuck it... Baby.... Fuck Mommy hard... Oooooo, Your... So fuckin'... hu...huge... Steve, fuck Mommy's cunt hard, Fuck me...dirty fucking... cunt... Ohhhh, ohhhh... Jeessuusss... so.. hard... Slam it... in my... dirty... cunt... Yes, Yes."

I lowered my head and took her right boob into my sucking mouth. I sucked in hard and engulfed her nipple, gently biting on the sensitive tip.

"Ohh, yes,,, suck Mommy's tits, a.... babyyy Yees, suck those big... fake... tits... Make Mommy... Make mommy cum...baby.... Make mommy cum... all over... Ohhhh, Ohhhhh all over your.. monster...c cock...."

The headboard behind Mom banged rhythmically against the wall as the loud slapping sounds of our two hard fucking bodies continued to grow nosier in the room. I had never fucked so hard or for so long in my life.

My huge heavy balls continued to slap hard against her cunt, as I rammed my huge long cock repeatedly in and out of her pussy, plunging hard and deep to the very depths.

"You like this Mom?" I said as I brought my face level with hers.

"Ohhh, Fuck, Yes, yes... Amaz..ing... Too big.. so fat... I love it... My cunt loves... it.."

Our lips came crashing together and our tongues entwined, our mouths locked in a deep and passionate kiss.

We continued to fuck hard and deep, I nailed Moms big breasted body to the bed as I drilled her cunt hole. Mom experienced the most intense and hard orgasms she's ever had in her life, repeatedly cumming over my massive fucking dong as I continued to fuck her good.

"Ohhhhh, fuuuck... I'm.... Fuuuckk... I'm cummmming.. Fuuuuuuck, I..... Fuuuckkk, I...I... want... that.... spunk...in.... my..... Fuuuuuckkkkk,... Ohhhhh, in... my...cunt... Yeees."

Mom kept yelling at me to keep fucking her, she was lost in a lust-filled dream, The sounds of hard, rough fucking overtook her mind and Mom surrounded herself with her son, body, and soul.

Then I felt her entire body convulse and she let out a high-pitched squealing sound as she came hard, digging her nails into my shoulders, crying, squealing, and trash under me.

As Mom came hard on my cock, my whole body went rigid, my hands gripped her sides and my thrusts slowed to a stop, and then I felt my cock twitch in Mom's cunt and second's later my hot and unmistakable warm, and potent spunk fired like a missile inside Mom. She felt the hot cum coating the walls of her wet pussy and felt it oozing out of her as I slowly withdrew my cum-gun from her dripping and well fucked pussy.

"Ohhh, Fuck... Steve... Ohh, holy fuuuck.... That... was... fucking amazing... Why have we... waited sooo. long.. for this... Fuck. Steve... Fuuuuck.

I collapsed on top of Mom, crushing her big rack against my sweat-dripping chest. My mouth landed on hers and we entwined our tongues together.

Mom ran her hands down my back and over my tight young butt cheeks, gently digging her fingers into my hard flesh. Her pussy oozed with my spunk and could still feel my semi-hard cock pressing into her.

We were both dripping with sweat after our long, hard, incestuous fucking. We laid there, me still on top of her, both breathing heavily, inhaling the deep aromas of sex that hung heavy in the room.

END PART 1

That is the end of part 1, I hope you enjoyed it.

Please rate and comment below so I know if you like it, what you didn't like, what you want to happen later, and so on. I write these stories for myself since they all make me fucking horny doing so, but I love to read your comments as well.

And remember, before you write a comment, English is not my native language.

In part 2, of "the beginning" we will once again meet my cock.craving Mother and our first fuck weekend continues.

See you soon.

Steve.