All Comments on 'The Day I Started Fucking Mom Ch. 01'

by Drcock666

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 1 year ago

Awesome can't wait for more.

davevsr1davevsr1about 1 year ago

Out-fucking-standing.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Voyeuristically delicious

Watching and listening to parents making love set a magnificent and tender tone. Mother's have such a deep instinct that it turned her on knowing she was exciting her son.

So well written giving hints of details as the special relationship progressed.

swfb70swfb70about 1 year ago

am looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start but I only hope Steve will turn the tables on his mom and begin to assert his dominance and control over her giving his mommy something she didn’t know she needed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mas lenceria de la puta de la madre por favor, que lo espero con ligueros cuando vuelva a casa por ejemplo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LIKED THIS STORY AND I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing hotter…being trapped inside mommy’s hungry cunt…with those big tits she’ll look so sexy in a black lace nursing bra….

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good start to your story. I enjoyed reading it. Please don’t wait too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, can't wait for more. Hopefully some of the son's baby makers he deposits in mom's pussy find a home with one of her eggs. Don't make us wait long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't wait fir more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next chapter please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"incestious" isn't actually a word, or part of any useful tag for a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mommy can still get a baby bump! And she can tell hiim to call her by her name while in bed together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As long as Mom is still fertile im down with this story!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

One character telling the reader what another character is thinking is very distracting. The son seems to know way too much about his parents sex life. Being "just as big" as his father isn't much of a turn on and didn't add anything to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! I just hope it doesn’t turn into another story where she finds someone else and then he gets left out in the cold like always happens with these multiparty stories even though at the beginning they are fully committed to each other and they say that their bodies belong to a heart other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
What's next?

Have him get mommy pregnant, but miscarry and she calls it all off. Then he wins her back, but how? He does have a big fatdick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great. Next chapter Please.

badandmys5402badandmys5402about 1 year ago

So fucking hot. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really liked it. Loved his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Since you've said you'll be adding more people later on, I think I'll wait till you've finished the whole story and read the synopsis/tags before I start reading any because if you start adding other dudes I'll regret even starting it to begin with.

Drcock666Drcock666about 1 year agoAuthor

Listen, thank you for your comments (both after chapter 1 and 2), I will change the narrative,

There will be interracial content in only two stories and not the rest.

"A Day at the SPA," and "Mom's birthday, interracial". If you do not like that, then I suggest that you stick with the other ones..

I will also write a second version of "Mom's birthday, normal", that will be more romantic, since some of you would like that.

And after reading your comments, I will not be bringing in a lot more people, maybe just 1 or 2. ok?

I am happy that you write comments and come with suggestions, when I write it jus comes, I am pretty bad at planning these things, so again, thank you.

And I hope that you will keep reading..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome loved it!!! 5 Stars waiting to read next part!!!!!!!!!!!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 year ago

It doesn't matter u bring 1 or 3 people into the story.. the moment u bring someone else.. its over.. plz tag it than as swinging, sharing, groupsex.. so people won't waste their time, if they dont like NTR..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way to much how big the cock is, gets really boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it waiting on the rest 5 stars

9formother9formotherabout 1 year ago

I overlooked the grammar because of the nasty, filthy dialog. I loved it. 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow is all I can say. You actually made me want to go directly to your next chapter. When a writer writes something and the reader can visualize what they are reading, All I can say is you are an amazing writer, and where were you when I was young?

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented11 months ago

I hate to be too critical of a writer that is so prolific, so please don't take offence. Aside from the typos and very minor grammatical errors (which we all make), I thought the structure of this story somewhat naiive. Sorry. 'Back and forth' in time needs better planning and positioning. I would add that if you are writing in the first person, it's unrealistic to express what the others are thinking and feeling - unless they say so in the text, which is not the case in this tale. Nevertheless, bravo, a nice story and worth a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I gave this one 4 rating for a trimmed pussy (the presence of pubic hair). Additionally, had it been a shaved story, it would have been rated a 1 or 2 depending on the quality of writing. I like many persons am just sick of stories about shaved pussies, especially on ladies over 40. Moms are not 19 with prickly stubble, and THIS AUTHOR SEEMS TO KNOW THAT, leaving her trimmed. This story was good work, and please keep it up. Hopefully, mom will let it grow to full bush like my mom, and all the friends mom's I fucked when I was in my 20's. You are good at this, so please, don't ever write about a razor burned mound. That's all shaved pussies are the morning after a shave. Un-fuckable stubble, that is in NO WAY a turn on! Then the next day (day-2), pus oozing pimples and infected hairs. Don't give your readers that impression by doing shaved pussy stories in the future. Again you are talented. Please, keep it that way!!

rodavrodav11 months ago

Yes, I really don’t like shaved pussies specially for older women. I always like natural full bush specially for mothers. Maybe one shaved and trimmed pussy for a group of younger women just to satisfy others.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

a big 5 got my cunt so wet my big tits nipples so hard I'm nearly 70 god your story turned me on my husband died 10 years ago he was a randy get we'd have serx day and night he'd give our sn money gto go to thhe pictures a coule ofv hours so we could go tgo bed and fuck

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

it got my cunt wet soaking wet I give it a 5 lots of 5's your story had me thinking about my son he was 35 he was laid on his bed on his belly he was naked strong body muscled arse he was sleeping I was admiring his naked body legs open big balls then he turned in his sleep onto his back my eyes shot opened really wide my mouth opened wide I gasped loudly bloody hell I'd never seen such a big hard cock I couldn't stop lookijnng at his cock I felt my nipples get hard very hard my cunt wet very wet I couldn't stop myself from undoing my dressing gown letting it drop to the floor I was naked I found myself getting between his open legs taking hold of his hard cock sucking it as deep as I could then I wwas sat on his cock guiding it slowly into my soaking wet cunt fucked him hard fast he woke e held my hips pulling my body fully down on his massive cock fucking me we became lovers

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

a BIG 5 LOVED IT YOUR STORY REMINDED ME the first time my 18 year old son made love to me I was 40 I was laid naked on my bed my legs wide open my hands between my legs rubbing my very wet cunt my eyes were closed I was so close to coming I was almost there almost coming I was panting feeling starting to cum when I felt hands moving my hands my fingers from my soaking wet cunt then as I opened my eyes seeing him my 18 year old son naked his face his mouth closing on my cunt my hard clit he started sucking my clit hard gently biting my clit he had me screaming loudly as he made me cum and cum so much in his mouth he swallowed all my cum then he was on top of me his legs between mine then he pushed his cock big hard cock deep in my cunt he had me my son made love to me a good hour none stop his cock deep in me incest I didn't care my son was loving me I was loving my son back we became lovers he became my live in lover my bed became our bed naked together making love so many times

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fake tits aren't my thing but I suppose the asshole husband had to bimbofy his trophy wife to look more the part to what is typically expected. I like the dirty talk, very slutty and sexy. Any pregnancy risk? That's hot too. The cheating husband with his secretary/assistant/whatever is a very overused plot device. It gets old and when it's basically rubbed in the face of the wife, you lose respect for the wife.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

It's well written and enjoyable to read thanks

🙈🙉🙊💨🤔😳🤮

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrcock666@Drcock666
Just another dirty old medical doctor. Also offers custom-made stories if you have a dirty little secret, like your sister, brother, nanny, the boss, a hooker. The cost is 35€ per page. Minimum of 2 pages (A4). Send me a mail to stephanbionic@gmail.com and we can go from there.