The Day I Started Fucking Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, yes, slapppp..... slap me..- hard... Ohhhh God, yeeesss..... Fuck that pussy... Your cock is so big, and my cuny loves your cock, my son.... Keep fucking....me... hard... make Mommy cum again... Ohhhh."

Orgasm after orgasm washed over her, Mom could hardly remain on her hands and knees, she felt so weak and had to use her arms to support herself. All the while, I kept pounding her hungry pussy, battering her insides with my thick dick.

SLAP....SLAP...SLAP

My hands repeatedly whacked against Mom's fat ass, causing her to lunge forwards with the sudden pain.

"Take it Mom.... take it hard.... God, I love your pussy..."

"And I fucking love your big cock, baby... You are so deep in my cunt... Fuuuck... Ooohhhh... Yes... Fuck Mommy's cunt."

We continued to shout obscenities at each other as we carried on with our hard fuck.

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP

More firm and hard spanking of Mom's ass sent her into yet another big body-rocking orgasm.

"Yeeeeeessssss..... Ohhhhhh Fuuck... Fuuuucckkkk me..... Ohhh... Ohhhh.

For well over 20 minutes, Mom slammed and bounced back against my toned body, meeting the merciless and frenzied thrusting of my massive 9-inch gear stick into her soaking wet cunt.

The bed was covered in patches of Mom's love juices that dripped from her pussy and off of my invading dong, every time I withdrew from her and then rammed it back home.

My hands mauled and pulled at Mom's pendulous big tits as I held onto them below her. Mom threw her head backward and forwards off of the pillow like she was possessed by the devil, her screams and moans growing ever louder.

"Ohhh Fuuuckk meeee.... Fuck me, my son... That pussy is yours.... Give Mommy what.... she.... needs... Give me.... Give me that.... giant cock...."

Then Mom felt my hand on her ass and my thumb between her crack. Mom opened her eyes and took a sharp inhale of breath as I gently began to massage her asshole.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhh, yeah... Baby.... Play with my butthole... Stick.... stick your finger in there... and... just keep..... keep fucking meee.... Yeeess."

Mom felt my thumb push at her sphincter and she tried to relax her muscles. I continued to hammer her dripping pussy but she was now more focused on my thumb in her ass.

Mom immediately came again, as she felt my thumb go deep up her tight hole.

"Ohhhh, Yes Baby.... open my ass... Finger that dirty hole.... Shove it in... Yeeeeessss...."

Mom screamed out and buried her face into a pillow in orgasmic ecstasy, feeling her whole inside being worked over by her own son. My horse hung truncheon plunging up her pussy and my chubby thumb probed inside her ass.

Mom thought of what Gillian had said, about letting me stick my cock up her big fat butt, and her mind was filled with the dirty thoughts of having that huge knob ripping her asshole apart and fucking her hard.

"OOOhhhh, Baby..... Give it... to your... dirty.... mother.... Fuck that pussy..... ohhhh.... ohhhhh, and.. bury that... thumb up my... ass.... Spread it open.... Get it ready.... for.... your cock..."

I froze. My cock stopped moving inside her and my whole body went rigid. Mom looked over her shoulder and said;

"What's wrong baby...don't stop...please don't stop fucking me."

I was wide-eyed and my mouth had dropped open. I went to speak but seemed unsure. Finally, I said. "Mom....did....you just say...get your ass ready for my cock?"

I looked inquisitively at Mom, that just smiled back at me and slowly replied.

"Yes, Baby... I am.. ready... for ... your... great... big, fat... cock."

"Ohhhh My God... Moooommmmmy, You mean... I.... can fuck your... ass..." I said, pretending to be shocked. I had to play along. Mommy could never find out that I was home hearing her and watching her and her friend fuck each other. I had to play along with what she had said before;

"Ass is off-limit, only your dad has been there, and it's still his ass."

"Yees Steve... I want to see how much of that massive 9´´cock you can shove into my fat bastard ass.."

I let out a loud and deep groan as I again began to furiously pump my rock-hard cock deep into Mom's twat. Her huge boobs again swung from side to side and slapped together with every thrust.

My thumb now shoved even deeper into her asshole and I began to yell.

"Ohhh, Yes, Mom .... I wanna fuck that ass..... I love that fat and juicy ass, your amazing bubble butt I want to shoot my cum in your ass, Mom!"

Mom knew I was ready to cum and she was desperate to take my big potent load inside her, but after a week, she still hadn't tasted it and she wanted to.

She moved forward, causing my large appendage to drop from her well fucked cunt. She quickly gathered up the last bit of energy in her legs and spun around. My massive cock looked so big and angry pointing directly at her.

"Cum on my face, Baby... Shoot that big sticky load all over Mommy's face.." Mom shouted.

Mom took my throbbing cock in her hand and wrapped her lips around it, taking me deep to the back of her throat. She could taste her pussy on it, the salty juices from her repeated orgasms mingled with my tasty pre-cum. She swallowed hard, trying not to gag on my huge lob of meat, and worked her hand up and down the slippery shaft banging her fist against my heavy balls.

"OHHHHH MOM....GONNA CUM.....NOW.....OHHHHHHHH."

I held onto the back of Mom's head as she felt a big glob of cum fire to the back of her mouth.

Mom quickly pulled me out and let the next stream land across her pretty face, streaking from her forehead, over her eye, and down her cheek. The next jet hit her face and ran down into her mouth, where Mom swallowed my thick sweet tasting sperm.

Another load fired out of my spitting copra and hit Mom on the chin, before dripping down and forming little puddles on her big jug tits.

"MMMMMMMM," Mom groaned as she took my cum firing missile of a cock back into her mouth. She sucked it hard, taking every last drop out of it and swirling the white mess around on her tongue before swallowing it down her throat.

After she'd sucked it dry, she pulled it from her mouth with a loud pop and let it wave like a deflating balloon in front of her eyes.

I looked down and saw Mom's breasts covered in my thick sticky goo. She scooped it up with her fingers and like the dirty slut that she was, hungrily licked and slurped it into her mouth.

We both collapsed down on the bed, exhausted from our 45-minute-long mother-and-son fucking. We both breathed heavily and were covered in sweat. I looked at Mom's gorgeous body, glistening and gleaming under the light, with her fake tits wet with the remains of my cum.

She met my gaze as I said;

"I'm sorry Mom...I know you wanted me to fuck you up the ass...but it got me so hot I just couldn't hold on any longer."

Mom reached her hand up and cupped my young innocent looking face, smiled at me, and simply replied;

"Don't worry baby...tomorrow is another day... Mommy can wait till then to feel that great big dick up her ass....after all, it's just you and me now.... me and my big boy!"

_____

Mom woke up in the middle of the night to feel my tongue lapping at her wet pussy and before long we were making the bed bang against the wall again, as we indulged in another hot and steamy sex session.

The next day was a Saturday and Mom woke up around noon. Our late-night fucking had kept us awake until after 3 am. I was still fast asleep, and my cock was soft and rested against my groin,

Mom thought about it but decided that she was too tired.

Instead, Mom got up and showered. Her pussy ached from the good hard fuck last night, and it felt empty without my large dick up there. She was becoming addicted to that fat weapon.

She was in the kitchen when I finally got up. I walked in completely naked and came and stood behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pushed myself against her. She was wearing only a toweling robe and could feel my hard muscled body press into her back.

"Morning Baby," Mom said as she felt me plant a little kiss on her neck.

"How are you doing today?"

"Fine Mom...totally fine," I replied as I again kissed her slender neck.

My hands ran up from Mom's pretty fit stomach and cupped her large breasts. I mauled at the robe trying to untie it.

My hands then roamed over her massive tits, pinching and playing with her hard erect nipples.

I buried my face into her neck and gently trailed my lips along, kissing and caressing Mom's smooth skin.

Mom pressed her ass back into my crotch and could already feel my cock beginning to harden.

"Oh baby... you're getting big for mommy," Mom said as I dug my fingers into her fleshy big boobs.

Mom grinned her bubble butt against my hardening, naked shaft and groaned with pleasure as I slid my tongue over her neck.

My hands roamed around her chest, gripping and pulling on her ample tits. We were starting to get hot and heavy and by the feel of my cock behind Mom, I was again ready to plunge it into the depths of her pussy, or ass.

I raised my hands and brought them to Mom's shoulders, where I swiftly tugged on the robe and dropped it to the floor.

Mom felt me lean my body forward and I lodged my giant erection between her ass cheeks. My hands returned to her tits and used my weight against her, grinning my body against her back.

"Ohhhhh baby...oooooooo....your cock is so big again....Let's fuck!" Mom stated the obvious.

I moved my hands to her back and pushed Mom forwards. Mom reached out and spread her arms across the sideboard in front of her, shoving her ass backward, raised herself on tip-toes, and braced herself for what she knew was coming.

I brought my hand down forcefully onto Mom's ass and spanked her several times.

SLAP!! "Owwwww!!!" Mom let out a painful but pleasurable cry as she felt the stinging sensation on her butt. "Mom, you know what you are? A cock teaser!!!"

This time my slaps were actually hurting her, she was still very sour from last night's hard slapping.

I placed the tip of my aching cock right at the entrance, but never entered her, just keeping it still at her drenched opening

"Oh fuck," she sighed, eyes crinkling tight through a promising tremor, her core aching for my shaft, gipping at nothing. Wanting everything.

SLAP!!! "OWWW.... Oh, Yeees.... I've been a naughty mommy... A very naughty mommy!"

SLAP!!! "Ohhh God. fuck, I am a bad Mommy... I want that cock..."

SLAP!!! "AAIIIIEEE... Yeeees, You're making my pussy so wet... Spank my ass harder Steve... It's true son, I am a cockteaser and I deserve to be punished."

SLAP!!! "Look at you, you little slut... standing here with your filthy cunt dripping in anticipation of my cock.

Mom arched her pain-stricken ass up as I slowly guided just the tip of my large cock-head into her aching core but just inside. I could feel Mom trying to steal more of me, her cunt muscles had a firm grip on me, and her eyes were closed.

SLAP!!! "Ohhh God... I know..... I know... it's just so fucking big and..."

My eyes rolled back as Mom's heat enveloped me, the sensation rushing to my brain.

SLAP!!! "...and"

SLAP!!! "Ohhh fuck..... big..... sooo fucking big."

Mom's pussy was desperately trying to suck in more of my rock-hard cock, but I kept fucking her only with my cock-head, sliding all the way out and then in again, in a slow antagonizing way.

She trembled in her effort to sink more of my length in her.

SLAP!!! "You want your son's cock in that slutty cunt of yours?"

SLAP!!! "Ohhh, God.... OOhhhhh, Fuuuck... Yees, I... do."

She rolled her hips, groaning in frustration as she felt my hands holding her still, not giving her any more than my pulsing tip, over and over again.

SLAP!!! "You want your son's cock in your slutty cunt?" I repeated.

I maintained this shallow fucking, slow and shaky, for the entire length of a song on the radio in the background. Mom looked over her shoulder and our eyes locked as though in a trance.

SLAP!!! "Ahhh, Steve.... Fuuuck....Yees, you know.... I do."

I slapped her hard again, without breaking eye contact, then I grabbed her face and brought it to me. Mom sucked in a breath a moment before her mouth closed around mine, hot and wet, tingling and swollen. Her lips suckled my tongue, an echoing rhythm from her cunt, and I groaned, cock twitching, need rising. I eased away from the kiss and let my hand down on her red butt cheek once again.

SLAP!!! "Then say so, cunt," I said as I pushed in my cock about three inches and stopped there.

I flexed my cock a few times and I could feel Mom desperately trying to milk me and drag more of me in, but I held her ass back so that she couldn't move back and impale herself with my thick mamba-cock

SLAP!!! "Yes, baby I want that big cock in my filthy cunt... Mommy want you to fuck her hard."

She pulled in her pelvic floor, gripping me hard, her opening stinging with the sweetness of it. Her nails dug into my thighs, desperately craving for more, and her thighs shook with the effort to remain still.

SLAP!!! "See, that wasn't so hard was it?"

"Fuuuck," she moaned, as I took the opportunity to sink another inch onto her.

I, agonizingly, slowly pushed my entire cock lengthening inside her, pulsing within her canal, gritting my teeth when I felt her insides flutter. I looked down at Mom's amazing ass and watched her cunt work as I engulfed her completely, the root of my shaft was tight and hard.

Once all the way in, I held it there, still, pushed my hips as hard as I could against Mom's fleshy butt cheeks. I felt her pussy working hard on my thick shaft and I could feel every inch of her pulsating walls.

Mom nodded her head and moaned out loud, her body a live wire of nerve endings, her achy hole holding a spongy grip on my rigid pole.

I kept holding still, suspended in a moment, savoring, before I began to move. A jerky rock at first, breath shallow, lips parted.

Then I slowly withdrew, inch by torturous inch, my rock-hard cock, while Mom's pussy desperately tried to grip it and hold it there, while biting her bottom lip.

I slapped Mom a couple of more times, watching her sexy butt cheeks wobble, bright red from my handling, I placed my hands on her hips and said.

"Ready Mom?"

"Yes Baby...give it to me...bang that big fucker right in me."

Mom once again felt the head of my bulbous cock touch her pussy, but this time, it was not going slow, no this time I was buried to my balls within two seconds. Her pussy was wetter than I'd ever felt before, and for the first time, I couldn't feel her as good as I usually did.

Mom screamed out as I began to move back and forwards, withdrawing about half of my mighty dong and then quickly thrusting it right back in.

"Oooo, fuuuuckkk.... yeeeees... Fuck me baby.... Fuck me with that big cooock... Shiiiiit."

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP....SLAP...SLAP...SLAP

I repeatedly hit her ass as I plunged her pussy with my pulsating cock. Mom pressed her breasts into the cold marble of the kitchen counter and tried to hold her balance on tip-toes while I pounded away at her hungry wet snatch.

"Yeees, fuuck it baby... arrrrr.... Mommy... loves th....that huge cock..."

The kitchen echoed with the sounds of our hard slapping bodies as I bounced, my young torso against her ass, my large heavy balls whacking against her clit.

"It's all yours, baby.... That ass belongs to... you...now... Master of the... the house.... Ahhhhh, Fuuuck... Harder baby... Fuck me... harder with... with that... that fat cock... Ohhhhh"

But, instead of fucking Mom harder, I stopped, and without warning, I stepped back and my huge cock fell from her pussy. Before she could react to the loss of my cock from her wet cunt, she felt my hands grabbing her ass and opening her up and I then buried my face between her fat butt cheeks.

The most amazing sensation ripped through Mom's entire body as I stuck out my tongue onto her asshole.

"Arrrrrrrr..... babbby.... Yeeeees..."

Mom screamed out as I worked my tongue around her ass, gently probing the tip against her shithole.

"Yeeeesss son.....Arrrrrrrr...Yes....OHhhhhhh yes, eat the ass..... OOooooo Yeees." Mom scream as loud as she could.

She was in complete ecstasy as I worked her ass over. She reached around trying to hold her balance and yanked her ass cheeks apart, shoving her backside against my young face. My tongue was swirling around against it and she could feel her asshole getting wet with my spit.

"Tongue me, baby.... Eat that ass.... Get it ready.... for, big.... giant cock... Ohhhh, Fuck, that's ...god, Ohhhhh, Ohhhh... Ahhhh, Steve, eat that asshole, you dirty.... fucker..."

Her husband had fucked her up the butt many times but had never gone down and licked her ass. The feeling was driving her wild.

I had brought my hand up to her cunt and was doubling her pleasure as I drove four fingers deep into her dripping wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh, baby.....Yees... I'm gonna... cum on your face..... Ohhhh.... Yes baby.... Make me cum..."

Mom yelled out to me and tried to grab my hair as her whole body rocked with an intense orgasm. Her pussy muscles tightened and contracted around my thrusting fingers and my tongue pressing against her asshole just made it even more amazing for Mom.

"Ohhhhh, fuck... fuuuck.... eat my ass... finger that wet cunt... God, you dirty fucker... Take Mommy... Take me, baby...."

I rode Mom through what seemed like a never-ending orgasm as I relentlessly licked her butt and fingered her sopping wet pussy. My young face remained wedged between Mom's fat ass cheeks and she grinned backward to try and force me even deeper.

After almost five minutes of munching at her hole, I pulled back and stood up. Mom quickly turned around, breathed heavily, threw her arms around my neck, slammed her mouth against mine, and I felt her tongue diving in, while my massive hard-on pressed against her stomach as she held onto my body.

We kissed hard and deep, my hands running over Mom's back and then down to her butt, where I again clawed and mauled at her fleshy backside.

We eventually broke our wet and sloppy kiss and Mom looked me in the eye and still trying to regain control of her breathing, said;

"Oh baby...fuck...I want it baby...you have made my... ass all wet...now it's time you fucked it!!"

Mom reached her hand down between our bodies and took a firm grip around my throbbing shaft, and jacked me off fast, slamming her fist along the entire mass of thick man meat.

"Oh Mom...yeah, Fuck, Mom. I wanna fuck your ass...let's go back up to bed?"

"Oh no need baby...come into the living room...you can bend me over the sofa and bang that big boy in..."

We walked briskly from the kitchen to the large sofa in the living room. Mom's big boobs bounced around and my huge wet cock flapped from side to side like a giant flag pole. We got to the living room and Mom threw herself down on the sofa. I was just behind her as she sat there and reached out for my big cock. She opened her mouth wide and engulfed me, encircling her tongue around my big prick-head.

After a few quick slurps, Mom withdrew it from her mouth and looked up at me, and with a wicked smile.

"Right baby.... Let's see how much of this rump splitter we can get up my ass shall we?" she said and turned her body around. Planting her knees into the cold leather of the seat and pressing her fat tits against the back. She stuck her ass out and looked over her shoulder at her son.

"Go on, baby... nail your dirty, slutty mother's ass..."

"Oh Mom, you say the nicest thing....... but, you have a hot little piece of ass... so much better than those stupid sluts that I normally fuck." I said as I took my baseball bat cock in hand and lowered myself to Mom's waiting butt.

"You don't need any of those sluts, Steve... Just bring that massive cock of your home to me and take my body, baby... Ohhhhh.! As Mom finished the sentence, she felt my large cock separate her ass cheeks and connect with her hole. Mom tried to relax her muscles and contract her asshole so I could enter her. Mom was again breathing heavily and her heart was pounding in her chest. Half with the excitement and anticipation of what was about to happen and half with a nervous feeling that maybe my cock was just too big for her tight ass.