The Day I Started Fucking Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and my incestuous relationship grows stronger.
8.7k words
4.59
69.7k
115

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
622 Followers

PART 2 OF THE BEGINNING

Main Characters:

I, Steve, 21 years old

My Mom, Erica, 43 years old

Other characters will join in later, but we keep that info for when the time is right.

This is going to be a longer series, I have no idea how many, we'll see what you think. If you like it, I will write, just like the movie "If you build it, he will come" in some strange baseball movie.

If you like it - I will write.

The series is really about my incestuous relationship with my mom and her other "tendencies".

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the big picture instead.

In the first part, I told you how Mom and I started fucking together, and, like I wrote in part 1 (of 2), it was NOT my fault, I utterly blame Dad.

In this part 2 of "the beginning" we will learn more about Mom's new found excitement - talking dirty and, if I'm lucky, I might just fuck her sweet asshole.

_____

"Oh my god...you dirty bitch...that's so hot!" Gillian said as she sat back in her chair.

Mom had her best friend Gillian over for an early glass of wine. She thought that I was away at college, but I wasn't, I was home. It's correct that I left this morning, but I only had one class and got home two hours later, but since Mom was doing laundry with loud music on, she never saw or heard me come back home.

To my big surprise, Mom didn't seem to have any problem telling her best friend all the filthy tales of our incestuous fucking.

It's been almost a week since we first fucked. We've been banging like rabbits ever since. Without a doubt I was the new man of the house now, and Mom's new fuck-toy. I was completely addicted to Mom's cunt and tits, and I think she was equally addicted to my young body and my "magnificent big cock", that she kept referring to.

Gillian leaned into Mom again and said, "So he is really well-hung hay?"

"Oh, Gillian...he is soooo fucking big..and as thick as a cucumber. He really fucks me so hard and deep...and the orgasms, oh my God, you have no idea how hard I cum when he's fucking me...it's just amazing!" Mom replied.

"Steve that little stud...who would have guessed it...I always thought of him as your shy little boy, like a Mama's little boy." Gillian said.

"Oh he is certainly a `Mommy's Boy`...but in all the right ways," Mom said.

"So he has fucked you in the bed with you riding him and on top of you with your legs in the air...what else have you done?" Gillian asked with a sly look.

Mom leaned in closer so that they were just inches apart.

"Well Gillian..." she began trying to put on her most seductive low voice,

".... My Son, my big, well-hung son, has fucked me senseless in nearly every room in the house. We have done it on this sofa, right here, where I sat on his lap and bounced up and down on his massive tool...we've taken showers together, where we soap each other up and get really hot and wet, then he pressed me against the wall and pounds my hungry little cunt... In the kitchen, he bends me over the table and nails me from behind, and as you know G, Doggy is my favorite position. He rams his huge big cock right in me then he reaches around and squeezes on my tits...I fucking love it, baby...

The other night I got a tape measure and put it alongside his cock...that fucking huge shaft is 9 inches long and 5 inches thick...and boy does he know how to use it."

Gillian listened intently to Mom's descriptions getting ever more wild-eyed, and I was getting a hard-on by listening to Mom tell Gillian about us.

Spurred on by Gillian's reaction she continued on, "Yesterday Steve was out sun bathing in the garden; he was sprawled out on the grass wearing only a tight pair of shorts. I went and changed into my little bikini, you know, that white one that ties up at the sides and that my big rack almost spills out of, then I went out and laid down next to him. Well, it didn't take long for that fuck-stud to notice me, so... Let's just say that I didn't have the bikini on for very long before he ripped it off me and was down between my legs munching on my wet pussy.... God that boy can sure lick and eat a cunt.. anyway, then of course his shorts come down and wham bam that big donkey dick is back inside me, fucking the shit out of me in the middle of the lawn...good job the neighbors are away on holiday."

Mom winked at Gillian as she leaned back in her chair and took a sip of her wine.

"Holy Fuck Erica...wow...dirty bitch... and with your own son too.... shit I am so turned on right now," Gillian said as she tried to compose herself.

"Yes, so I can see!" Mom said nodding her head down to her crotch and her hand rubbing her clit.

"So...what's on the agenda for tonight then?" Gillian asked with a wicked grin on her face.

"Well I'm not sure really, but Steve sleeps in my bed with me every night now and we fuck at least once or twice a day so no doubt I will get a good seeing too before I fall asleep in his big arms tonight," Mom replied.

Gillian leaned back towards Mom and said in a low very quiet voice;

"How about taking him up your ass?"

Mom raised her eyebrows and smiled, then said;

"Hmmmm, that's a thought, we still have to do that."

"Well... I think you should do it...open your ass wide and let him stick his big cock in you."

I could see Gillian getting more and more turned on by their discussion. I'd been thinking about anal sex with Mom, but I think she was afraid that my big cock was too big for her, but I still haven't brought it up or tried, but apparently I was going to find out now.

Mom took a minute to contemplate and then whispered;

"Ok G...just for you...I will let Steve fuck my big fat juicy ass!"

They both gazed into each other's eyes with a lust-filled look, a part of Mom wanted to rip Gillian's clothes off right there and then, but I knew that she was 100% heterosexual, but, talking about me and our sex life was getting her extremely turned on.

"God, I'm so turned on now, I need to cum," I heard Gillian say.

"G... I have a though, as you know, I, and you, are straight, and I have no desire to lick you, nor you lick me, but I do have a doubleheader dildo, from my time with George... wanna try that?

"Ohh, fuck yes, let's do that."

Mom left Gillian and went to her bedroom to fetch the toy-cock.

Meanwhile, Gillian unbuttoned her top, revealing her white breasts with large, almost light pink areolas, topped off with stony hard nipples.

Her breasts were big and sagged quite a bit, and it was obvious that she had not had a breast augmentation or lift after breastfeeding 3 children.

Then she pushed down her dress pants and got rid of her white and blue spotted silky panties.

Gillian had a fulsome, thick curly brown pubic surrounding her sex. She was so wet when she took off her panties, it was soaked with her intoxicating juices. Gillian parted her labia and started playing with herself while waiting for Mom. Her pink clit was rock hard and nearly one inch long, urging for someone to suck it.

Mom came back with the purple double headed dildo that had to be 2 feet long from head to head and fairly thick. That piece of art was new to me. How did I miss that? And what the fuck did she do with dad and that thing?

"Ohh, God, I want that big monster to tear my tiny small pussy... Please E, put it in my cunt and fuck me hard with that cock... Tear me a piece... Split me..."

Mom stripped her clothes as well and, apparently, she had shaved her pussy, her labia hung open and wanting cock, or right now, a huge toy cock. The strong scent of female arousal filled the room.

"Fuck me with that thing of yours!" Gillan pleaded

Mom had the double dildo in her hands as Gillian was vigorously rubbing her large clit hard. She looked her friend in the eyes and motioned towards her pussy. Gillian nodded and spread her cunt open, exposing her pinks folds for Mom to press the big purple dildo head into her soaked cunt.

Mom slid the thick double-headed dildo between Gillian's legs, along her soaking wet folds.

She dragged the tip along her friends' wet pussy lips and positioned it at the entrance to her vagina, then began to push slowly into her, stretching her.

Mom pushed it in steadily and Gillian moaned loudly.

"MMMM oh fuck!"

"That is a hot fucking shot right there, goddamn that looks good," Mom said watching the thick silicone cock slide in and out of her friend's drenched cunt.

Gillian's cunt was very well lubricated and Mom could easily push the thick cock in further and further. Gillian began to moan in delight as her insides were deliciously stretched.

She shook her head, 'no' unable to gasp out words. She moaned loudly as Mom picked up the pace. The enormous organ bumped the top of Gillian's womb each time it slid deep into her and she gasped with delight at being completely filled up.

Mom watched the glistening shaft stroke in and out of her friends soaked cunt, and spread Gillian's legs even farther apart, holding her ankles with outstretched arms so her mom could get an even better, view as her friend's slippery cunt that was gripping the toy-cock in a tight, velvety glove.

Mom pulled out the thick, very realistic lookin toy cock and licked her fiend's vaginal secretions from the semi-hard cock as she would blow my, or Dad's, hard cock. I don't know why Mom did that, but I couldn't wait to ask mom if she liked the taste of her friends vaginal secretion.

She continued sexually arousing herself by moving the part of the double headed dildo, that was just inside her friend, along her swollen clit. Then she inserted the toy cock in wet cunt as if she was inserting my cock inside of her.

She slowly slipped more of the cock into her tight pussy, forward an inch, back a half inch, then forward another inch, repeating the procedure until it bumped against the end of her womb.

"Fuck me," she said, enjoying the lurid sound of her fucking herself with the huge toy-cock.

Mom held the double dong still as Gillian positioned her drenched pussy a foot away from Mom's penetrated cunt. She slid the other end into her slowly, and adjusted herself, backing her ass up towards Mom. Mom held it steady as Gillian slid her pussy around the other end of the big purple dick, moaning every inch of the way.

Soon Mom and Gillian were essentially fucking each other with their motions back and forth.

Gillian was smacking the sofa with her palm and biting her lip, grunting "fuckkkkkk" rhythmically while Mom sounded like a tennis player trying for the ace on her serve with every push of the double dildo into her. Both ladies big tits big swayed and both their asses rippled with every thrust, and they both all loved the moment. Both women went to work on their clit, doing high-speed flicks with their hands. Mom was writhing on the sofa in an orgasmic twist.

Mom was looking at the hot scene of the double headed dildo sliding into the two friends pussies and her orgasm was rapidly building. She reached back and grabbed Gillian by her ankle. She looked at Gillian's pussy, and at that moment, watching her friend's pussy lips follow the thick purple dildo in and out, might just be the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen.

Gilian was ramming her soaked pussy onto the double dildo with all that she had, and soon she appeared to be closing in on her orgasm. She started smacking her pussy and then went back to rubbing her clit, then slapping and the back and forth. Mom's ass and hips were going into overdrive as she fucked the fake dick inside her.

"GOD! DAMN! FUCKING! FUCK! YES!" Gillian shouted as her orgasm rolled over and through her forcefully. She gripped Mom's leg and spasmed hard. Mom smacked Gillian's swollen clit at every exclamation, making it shimmy, rock hard, and leaving it bright red by the time she was done.

As Gillian came so did Mom, she grabbed her friends ankle harder and rammed her soaking cunt hard onto the big dildo, and just as she felt her friends hairy pussy kiss her own she came hard and squirted her cunt juice all over her friends spasming cunt.

After the two friends were done, Gillian slid off the dildo, leaving her end shining with her juice and wobbling in the air before it fell down on the sofa.

"OH, God, I needed that."

"That was hot, fucking sexy," Mom answered her friend.

"God, I came so hard."

"Same here, that was amazing."

_____

After Gillian left, all Mom could think about was taking my big cock up her ass. George had ploughed his cock up her butt many times and she must admit that she loved it, but that was 4 or 5 years ago, and for some reason, she still thought that I was much bigger than my father. Not only longer but much thicker, and she wasn't sure if she would be able to get it up her ass. The thought of it though was making her even hotter than she already was.

That night, Mom got naked and just put on a bathrobe, she tied it around the waist and waited for me to come home. I actually left to meet my Professor later that afternoon, but this time, Mom was in the shower. I didn't dare to let her know that I was home during her time with her friend.

Telling her friend all the dirty details of her incestuous affair with her son, had really made her hot and wet, and her release with her friend wasn't even close to what she wanted this night/night.

Now as she waited for her young lover to get back between her legs, she again thought of taking my huge fat cock deep into her tight ass.

When I arrived home, Mom barely allowed me to get through the door before she pounced on me.

She jumped up and grabbed me around the neck, throwing her legs around my waist. I placed my arms under her ass and held her in a firm grip as we locked mouths and thrusted our tongues into each other.

Mom ran her fingers threw my hair and banged her heels against my firm ass. My big strong arms supported her weight underneath her and my hands gently pressed into her fleshy ass.

We finally broke the kiss and Mom slid down from my body.

She looked into my eyes and said;

"Let's go fuck baby, Mommy is so fucking horny for your big bad cock."

We ran hand in hand up the stairs and into Mom's, well, ours now, I guess, bedroom. Mom untied her robe and threw herself back on the bed, spreading her legs open giving me the sight of my naked big breasted mother sprawled on the bed, ready to be fucked.

"Get down there and eat that pussy baby...get your tongue right up Mommy's wet twat."

As Mom spread her legs wide, I got a glimpse of her shaven pussy, but it wasn't shaven, she had it waxed. I stared at her extra silky white clean pussy, it was extraordinary, I never imagined seeing such a beautiful pussy in my life and it was my own Mother's... I touched it lightly, and it felt like the cheeks of a newborn baby!

"Do you like it, Steve, I waxed it just for you."

"Fuck, Mom, yes, it looks, and feels amazing, fuck Mom, so hot."

"Then eat me, lick my cunt, my son, lick mommy's wet cunt, yeah, eat my filth cunt."

I responded to her command and quickly dropped down between her thighs. She felt my mouth lock around her snatch and my tongue probed at her hole. I encircled her clit and within seconds was lapping furiously at her wet cunt. Mom wrapped her legs around my head and pulled my hair, thrusting her pussy harder into my mouth.

"Ohh, fuck, yeah... ooohhh, baby.... Eat that filthy cock craving cunt... Fuuuck... Get your tongue right in there, son... Munch on Mommy's cunt... Oooohhhh, Fuuack.."

Mom moaned with intense pleasure as I shoved my tongue into her pussy, licking and sucking her juices. A few moments of that and Mom was cumming hard, she clamped her thighs tighter against my head and writhed around as the intense orgasm washed over her. Mom's tits quivered and shook as she gasped for breath, feeling my mouth sucking it all out of her.

"Yees, baby... Yes... suck, that cunt... Make Mommy cum.... You dirty little fucker.... Ooooh,,,, Fuck.... That's so good, Eat my pussy, son.... Fuuuuuuck."

Mom screamed as she felt another big climax building inside her.

I used my mouth, tongue and fingers to give her three earth shattering orgasms, before she told me to stop.

"Ok, baby... Fuuuck, That's good... Now... Fuck Mommy's cunt... Fuck me with that massive cock, son... Fuck Mommy's cunt... Fuck your horny filth incestuous Mother hard...."

I whipped down my jeans and peeled off my shirt. My balls were big and heavy and my cock was already fully hard. Mom opened my legs wide and put her hands down to her dripping wet, waxed cunt. She pulled her pussy lips open and said;

"Here it is, you big cocksucker... Get that giant jackhammer up this spunky trench and fuck Mommy hard..... Mommy needs a damn big cock in her filthy cunt. She yelled at me.

"Sure thing Mom, anything you say... I am the man of the house now right?" I said as I took hold of my thick cock and brought it to Mom's wide-open twat.

"That's right baby... You are the man of the house... and you own this pussy... Now, ram that fucker up there and take what's yours..."

I lurched forwards, thrusting my entire 9-inch shaft to the very depths of her pussy in one long hard shove. Mom screamed out as her whole body felt like it was being split in two by the giant invading whopper cock.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrr....... Fuuuuuckkk..... Ohhhhhhh... God...."

My mouth came down to her giant breast, I wrapped it around Mom's big tits, sucking and licking her nipples. Mom wrapped my legs around my back and bounced her heels off my ass as I began to plunge in and out of her well fucked pussy. I bounded up and down off Mom's warm body, slamming myself as deep as I could go into her. Mom's cunt muscles gripped my hammering shaft and the bed below us began to creek, as it had done ever since the first time Mom brought me to her bed.

"Fuck me, baby.... Give Mommy that big cock... Pump Mommy's pussy with your big cock, son.... My hung son... Yes, yeeees, Bang Mommy... hard..."

Mom's screaming and filthy talk just spurred me on; I used my elbows for leverage as I practically did press-ups on top of Mom, lunging my monster weapon in and out of her honey pot cunt.

"You like it, Mom..... You like that your son is fucking you hard.....?"

"Oooohhhh, yeees, Mommy loves it... Mommy loves your big cock... your fat cock.... Love it when you fuck your Mother haaaaard.... God, your cock is amaaaazing... Fuuuuck..."

I pulled out my cock of Mom and with a wet sloppy pop, her cunt was empty. I grabbed her by the waist and with a strong manly throw and twisted her completely over onto her stomach.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me, forcing her onto her hands and knees. Mom loved the way her sexy strong son controlled her like that, throwing her around and bending her busty body at will.

"Ouuuucccchhhh...Arrrrrrhhhhh," Mom screamed out as two hard slaps came crashing down on her ass. I was spanking Mom... my own mother.... and she loved it. Her eyes rolled back in her head as I thrust my large manhood back into her craving cunt.

"Ohhhh... Yes.... Fuck, me and spank me, baby... You're the man of the house.... You own it.... you own Mommy's pussy.... Take that cunt with your massive cock." Mom yelled.

SLAP.... SLAP...SLAP....SLAP

My hands kept smashing her butt cheeks which sent shivers shooting up her spine.

Her huge tits swung and swayed underneath her as I pounded my cock into her twat hard and deep. My young body banged against Mom's and my heavy balls slapped against my clit. The whole room was again filled with the sounds of hard incestuous fucking. The bedhead knocked against the wall, squeaked, and moved as though it was ready to collapse. The slapping of our bodies and Mom's loud screams and moans of pleasure deflected off of the walls. Her dirty talk just made the scene even hotter.

Drcock666
Drcock666
622 Followers