The Day I Started Fucking Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sent a stream of spit down from my mouth which landed on the tip of my cock.

Mom gripped the back of the sofa and held on tight as I pressed forward, forcing her sphincter to open up to the invasion of my large thick dick.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... Shiiiiiiiiittttt." Mom screamed so loudly as I inched my cock into Mom's tight butt.

"No, no, wait, we need some lubrication, wait." Mom said and ran upstairs. When she came back she had some sort of lubrication with her, that she poured on my cock, and made sure to rub in properly, but I think she didn't have to use two minutes doing it.

"Ok, your monster cock is ready, just work a lot of lube around and inside my asshole, before you shove that thing inside again, it was just too fucking painful last time."

Mom once again positioned herself. I poured a lot of lube in and around her ass and worked it in, it took about two minutes before I was satisfied with my handiwork. Mom's butt cheeks and asshole glistened in the sunlight.

Once again I aimed my enlarged cock-head at her glistening backdoor and slowly slid it inside.

Mom could feel her hole ripping open, despite all the hard work that was put in to avoid these things. I went slow and gently at first, knowing that Mom needed to get accustomed to my large equipment. An orgasm immediately hit her and she could hardly maintain her position bent over the back of the sofa. Her legs felt like jelly as I leaned against her, sending another couple of inches into her.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrr.... Yeeeeeesss Ahhhh, Easy baby..... It's ... It's sooo fucking... biiiig... Yees, I want that cock of yours to... fill my.... fill Mommy's asshole, baby.... Yes..."

Mom was rocked by another powerful orgasm as I kept pushing my cock deep into her bowels. Mom was screaming in ecstasy and pain, her asshole felt on fire, and her cunt was wet and contracting hard. Her tits mashed against the leather of the sofa and her heart pumped with energy.

"Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuckkkkk, your......fuuuuckkkkkkk, your big co.... arrrrr is... in my .... ass.... Your actually fucking.... Mommy's ass..... You filthy.... dirty... bastard... Yeeeeees."

It felt like a real baseball bat had been shoved up Mom's ass, she had never taken anything so big. George's cock had felt big in her butt but her son's just felt truly enormous.

"You Ok Mom?" I asked tenderly.

"Arrrrrrr yeah..... baby.... it feels.... so fucking..... ama...zing..... so fucking big.... and hard.... Ohhh God ram that cock of yours.... hard... Fuuuck, Steve.... Fuuuuck"

I took a firm hold of Mom's hips and very slowly began to withdraw my cock a few inches. It felt like the whole thing was up her butt but she knew it was probably only about five or six inches in. I started to fuck it in and out, sliding it deep in her and then again pulling it back a little.

"Ohhhh.... arrrrr baby.... a little more.... a little.... harder... Fuck my shitter, Steve..... Ohhhh, holy fuuuck.... Ram that fucker into Mommy's ass.... Yeeeees..... O, my Goooooood."

I began to pick up the pace, steadily getting into a nice rhythm of moving about three or four inches at a time inside Mom's glorious asshole. Backward and forward, in and out, my thick cock drilling my horny dirty mother's backside and I loved the sight of my thick cock, sliding in and out of her amazing asshole.

"OOOhhhhh arrrrrr. Fuuck..... Hard.... Dirty ass..... arrrrrr Filthy..... shitter..... Good... boy... aaaaaaaaa, Fuck... my.... asssss... hole.... fuuuuuck"

Mom's whole body felt ready to collapse, she really had to cling to the back of the sofa to support her body. My ass-reaming cock, kept thrusting her forwards, pressing her big boobs harder into the back of the seat. Mom had never orgasmed so much in her entire life. It seemed endless. Time after time her pussy spurted out her love juices, unable to be stopped without my cock in there to plug her cunt hole.

"Ohhh Mom.... I Love your ass.. I love the way your ass cheeks ripple when I fuck you, Mom," I said as I again spanked her ass. SLAP....!!!

I moaned and groaned as I screwed Mom's gaping asshole with my massive fuck stick. My hands held her tight around her hips as I used my leverage to pick up speed.

"Aaaaarrrrrrrr..... fuuuuuck.... arrrrrr"

Mom was screaming with every hard and deep plunge. I was fucking Mom's ass in a way that nobody had done before. Fucking the shit out of my horny, big cock loving, incestuous mother. Her mind was in a total spin as she tried to deal with the mixture of pain and intense pleasure that she felt in her ass. Her cunt kept gushing as her orgasms grew harder and longer, and a huge wet puddle had formed on the leather sofa below our hard fucking bodies.

"Ahhhh... Fuuuckkk.... Honey.... asshole.... Big, cock.... My God.... Arrrrrr."

Mom's dirty talk had been reduced to just a word here and there, she seemed totally incoherent.

She slammed herself against me with all the final energy she could muster. She was totally exhausted but the adrenalin pushed her on.

I cried something, out but it was too unintelligible too distinguish the words. After about two minutes of hard, balls-slappin-pussy fucking, I came hard, and Mom loved the hot gushing spunk I spewed deep inside her belly. I jerked forward and sent another copious amount of cum inside Mom, unloading my heavy young balls.

"O O O O ,,, Baby.... in ass.... shoot.... cum... Fuuuck.....

Mom loved the feeling of having her son's cum in her ass. It helped to cool her burning ring that I had so well fucked with my monster meat.

I fell against Mom's back and we collapsed in an awkwardly twisted heap. My arm reached across her sweaty body and took a firm squeeze of her big tits. My large cock was still wedged deep in Mom's ass. We both breathed heavily and let out deep sighs.

As we lay there, our bodies entwined together, trying to regain our composure, Mom thought about her husband, since this was the first time someone had fucked her ass since he did it all those years ago, and she couldn't for her life recall that is was even half as good as this was. She had never been so well fucked in her life. Her whole body was completely exhausted but Mom was absolutely satisfied. Her pussy felt hot and wet, her asshole on fire but still tightly gripping around my deflating cock.

I leaned my head against hers and we kissed deeply. Mom could hardly move but after we broke our lips apart she simply said,

"Fucking amazing Steve.....just fucking amazing son!!"

As the weeks passed Mom and I continued and build our intense relationship. Anal fucking became as regular as pussy and she eventually got used to my enormous size ramming both my well fucked holes. Of course, Mom didn't neglect my mouth either. Most mornings, Mom would wake me up by taking my big morning wood and deep-throating my thick tool, until I exploded in her mouth. Being a young stud I always recovered quickly, so we normally end up fucking as well before getting out of bed.

I was now the man of the house, and my Mom's filthy cunt and asshole were mine.

But, Mom was hungry for more cock, well more about that in later parts, ok?

END PART 2 OF THE BEGINNING

In the next part, I find out that Mom likes black cock, after her Spa weekend, and that gave me an idea for her birthday. And what a surprise she's gonna get. But, that is a whole other story.

Please rate and comment below so I know if you like it, what you didn't like, what you want to happen later, and so on. I write these stories for myself since they all make me fucking horny doing so, but I love to read your comments as well.

And remember, before you write a comment, English is not my native language.

See you soon.

Steve.