All Comments on 'The Day I Was Used So Good'

by pamcd

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sexy story

You dirty slut. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Did I like it?

I wish that was what I was doing in my spare time

bluesky496bluesky496almost 13 years ago

oh god i was so turned on reading this write again soon .

toni49toni49almost 13 years ago
wounderfull

loved it please tell more

Carla_LovescockCarla_Lovescockalmost 13 years ago
Wish I was in Pam's place!

What a lovely story. I wish i was in Pam's place (the lucky slut!). Please continue Pam's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good stuff

really admired your gender switch & various realities, good stuff, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I liked your picture in pantyhose.I dress this way as well.Last time i visited a guy in pantyhose,i got on my knees and blew his cock,he eagerly filled my mouth.He turned around,do you like my pantyhosed arse then lick it,my tongue moved over the rough pantyhose,my cock was so hard.He stood,lay down and right there on the carpet,he tore a hole in his pantyhose and with his back to me,sat slowly down on my cock and i watched as he moved up and down on me.I didnt last long,he knew when i was filling his arse because he said thats it,give that cumm to me,fill me and i did.I know i wear pantyhose as well,but when i see an arse like yours, i have to fuck it.

maturemaleinmomaturemaleinmoabout 10 years ago
Good hot read

I enjoyed your story. I can relate to it since I have experienced most of what you wrote about. It brings back lots of fond and horny memories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope you are still around, I sent a message but couldn't fit my whole thought in that stupid little box! By the time I was done, the captcha code and send button had vanished! I LOVED your comment on the femdom Dr. prostate exam story, where you said the CDL Dr. gave you an exam that ended with your clitty exploding! Baby, you are so lucky to find fun like that! Wish we could meet and play, I'd love it!

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

ALMOST every straight man has wanted to play with another man's cock or 2. A stroking story, your readers want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It been a dream of mine for a while. And 99.9% of every other man that enjoys cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpamcd@pamcd
I am a cd who loves to dress and have fun! I like to c2c or phone to hear each other so horny with desire Hope you like my pic cock cage!