The Day My Brother... The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At my answer he backs up, giving me my space again as he no longer crushes me. He only looks at me for a moment more as he turns back around. Saying nothing, he grabs his box and walks, making it seem like we are about to leave.

"B-B-But brother..." I interject but he turns to glare at me, pointing a threatening finger in my direction. His eyes narrow and his lips press together to show his anger. In this moment, he appears to stand 8 feet tall.

"Sex slaves don't talk," he warns. This makes me pause as I know what he is really saying. That if I say anything more or annoy him, he'll punish me.

Normally I would be quiet, but this time I can't. My life depends on it. I have to make him see reason. To see how crazy he's become.

"Think of what you are doing! What will happen!" I tell him desperately. To this he lets out an annoyed sigh. With one glance at me, he then looks into his box, searching for something.

"I'm your sister. You can't do this to me," I tell him. He doesn't seem to be listening as he pulls something from his box, then sets the box on my bed. Now he walks back up to me, where I try to back up but just run into the dresser again.

My brother brings a black rope loop thing towards me. The loop looks to be made of soft rope, where there is some excess rope hanging down from the loop. He lifts it towards me until he slides the object over my left breast.

"Not that, brother please," I beg as I figure what it is. He's going to tie my boob at the base, again. This is one of his most favorite things to do to me; tying each breast. Any time he is in his BDSM mood, this is bound to happen. He's just never had this black loop thing before.

I yelp and my body jerks as he pulls on the rope to tighten the loop right at the base of my breast. He pulls on it hard too, making sure to cut off the circulation, ensuring it'll start to swell in moments. Already I feel my boob start to throb and pulse as he's tied it tighter than normal. To be an ass, he tugs on the rope a couple more times to make sure it is tight as possible.

"Think what Mom and Dad will think-" I say, still trying in vain to convince him to stop. He once again sighs, showing how annoyed he is with me. A few seconds later, despite my protests, my other breast is tied as he uses another loop from his box.

Now both tits are bound tight, sending uncomfortable pain over my body. It is a familiar pain, one that takes me a few deep breaths to come to terms with. This is accented by the feeling of his eyes looking at them, seeing his handiwork as if I'm just an object for him to use and abuse.

I shake my head a few times as I try to shake away the rising arousing feeling that I have. The more he abuses me, the more aroused I will become, if I like it or not. Just like I can't help but get hot when he starts to actually touch me sexually. It's like my body is quick to turn against me no matter the situation as long as it is him that is doing it. If any other guy did it, it probably wouldn't be the same.

My brother then does something very odd: he smirks at me. It is a clear smirk, one that surely means something. For some reason, I have to turn my head from that smirk as I don't like the looks of it. It seems to say that he knows a secret of mine. Or worse, he knows what to do to really drive me wild.

"I know you like me seeing you like this, sis. I know you like being helpless and naked for me," he tells me, where I see that smirk out of the corner of my eyes. Hearing this sends anger and fury over me. It becomes so strong that I glare at him, all fear disappearing at his daring to say such a horrid statement.

"You are fucking sick," I hiss. I say this wanting it to sting. I want him to know I truly believe this. That I want him to hurt emotionally with the truth.

My eyes widen and all that fury disappears into fear as my younger brother shrugs and looks back into his box. A moment later, he brings out two shiny new pairs of nipple clamps. These clamps look long and heavy, like the entire point is to not just pinch my nipples, but pull them downward.

"No, no, no, no," I beg loudly as he brings the first one towards me. I'm still backed up against my dresser so I have no place to go. This allows him to put the clamp on my left nipple, easy.

I grit my teeth and let out a yell as I feel my poor nipple being crushed. It feels very overwhelming as of all the clamps he's put on my tits, these are the tightest. It really feels like my nipples are being bitten off by them. It feels, for the first time since the first time, that this is truly punishment.

Unable to help it, my body makes me spread my legs because my sex begins to tingle after he puts the second clamp on. Both clamps dangle off my nipples, biting as they send pained pleasure to me. The feeling of deserving punishment only grows, making the tingle spread wide and fast. The submissive feeling it brings prevents me from saying anything else as I spread my legs even wider against my will.

"Thought so," my younger brother comments as he puts his hand over my pussy as if saying how he owns it. I gasp at this, but also rock my hips towards his hand in an uncontrollable motion. I'm unable to look at him as I do this, but can see he still has that smirk, showing he knows he is right.

"Oh, oh, oh," I moan softly as he begins to rub my clit with his fingers. He does it very gently and nice, making my clit burst with pleasure. Him doing this acts like some sort of secret button to lower all my defenses and make my body betray me. For I find myself still rocking my hips softly towards him constantly, showing him how much I'm loving this.

"You were born to be a sex slave, sis, you know this," he tells me, still rubbing my clit. My body is so amped and hot that I'm unable to respond, which I think he knows. Already my clit feels like it's been toyed with for hours, making it so sensitive, to which I know an orgasm will come any second.

"Born to be a fuck toy. A set of tits to suck and slap. A cunt to fuck and hit. An ass to jam your cock in. This is what you are. Nothing else," he continues while rubbing my clit, making me moan louder and faster as he moves his fingers faster while pressing harder. To this comment, I try hard to respond, to tell him that he's wrong, but the best I can do is softly shake my head no.

"Say it. Say you want your younger brother to sell you as a fuck toy," he orders, bringing his face so close to mine that he could kiss me. So close that I feel the heat of his body radiate off of him. Again, it feels like he's ten feet tall now and unstoppable.

Moaning, I shake my head no much harder. I won't say it. Never. I would tell him this and for him to go to hell, but I feel the orgasm that is about to erupt. Like it tends to happen, I feel the pleasure building, making me want the orgasm, even if it is humiliating as it's from my brother. I want to feel the dark submission that the orgasm will bring. The strange humiliation that will come from it and linger in my soul as I'm letting my younger brother do such horrible things to my body.

My brother then stops and removes his hand from my clit. When he does, alarm bells ring out in my mind. I thrust my hips forward, as if trying to catch his hand before he removes it completely. My body produces a harsh, rough fending feeling, where it tells me it needs to cum. It needs to orgasm, now.

"Say it, and I'll let you cum," my brother tells me while looking me directly in the eye. He then wipes his hand on the side of my face, smearing the small amount of juices it collected on my face. Feeling it brings me even lower.

My wide eyes look at him pleadingly, the both of us knowing that I need this. But he's never made me say anything like this before. Never made me tell him anything so horrible or demeaning.

I would like to say that I won't do it. That no matter what happens, I won't give in and help him believe this is what I want. That even if I am sold and kidnapped, he will know it was always against my will so he can't sleep at night.

But that isn't what is going to happen and I know it. The urge to cum is too strong. And not just cum, but to submit. As much as I truly hate it, I've grown to love submitting to my younger brother. Submitting to him knowing he'll just do worse each time. It's a feeling that only comes forward once he starts to play with my body, making it hot and aroused.

"I want my younger brother to sell me as a fuck toy," I tell him in a whisper. Instantly his fingers find their way back to my clit. It makes my body rejoice much like a drug addict finally getting a hit. The cold fear of not being able to cum is replaced by warm fluid arousal, like getting into a warm bubble bath.

"Say it again," he tells me, his fingers pressing hard against my clit as it flicks the sensitive spot. This pushes me over the edge and I start to orgasm. The waves of pleasure are released, moving over me rapidly.

"I want you to sell me as a sex toy," I moaningly tell him as I cum. My mouth opens and my eyes roll as I cum very hard. It's a much stronger orgasm than normal, especially for the first one during a session.

My entire body pulses with arousal as it burns with heat. If you told me that my body's temperature is 200F, I would believe you. The pleasure is so great that my body squirms and jerks uncontrollably. The dark submission washes over me like normal, letting me give in and get my reward.

"Fuck toy," I say as I try to repeat the statement, feeling my tits jiggle as I cum so hard. And also like normal, the same thoughts run through my head to make the shame and humiliation so much greater: My younger brother is making me cum. My younger brother is playing with my pussy. My younger brother owns all of my body because I'm letting him.

My orgasm finally peaks and begins to fade, to which I have to try hard not to start screaming with emotions. I then find myself dropping to my knees as my brother forces me down by pushing on my shoulders. With my body basically jello, he's able to do this very easily.

A moment later, my younger brother's cock is in my mouth. Like I've been trained to do, I close my lips around it and start to move my head up and down his shaft. As the last waves of my orgasm run over me, I excitedly suck his cock as it feels like this is what I meant to do. So I suck hard, moving my lips over his hard manhood faster as my head bobs.

My rolling eyes then stop and look upward. When I do, I see my brother standing over me, looking like a powerful god while I feel like a stupid silly bitch. For the first time ever, I truly feel like a sex toy, or maybe a sex slave. With my tits pulsing and my hands tied behind me, I really feel like this is my place in life as my brother smirks in agreement.

A powerful realization hits me, one that I can't fully believe. Was this his plan all along? That at some point he decided to do all that he did to me to break me down and sell me as a sex slave? No. He wouldn't do that. He's my brother after all. He wouldn't do something so mean and evil. Just like he wouldn't really sell me.

But as his hands grab handfuls of my hair so he can take over and facefuck me, I know that he could sell me. He starts to whip my head hard up and down his cock while looking down at me, keeping his smirk. The force in which he does this and how he can so easily shove his cock into my throat lets me know that he really could sell his sister. That he does believe me to be not his sister, but a piece of pussy.

"Should have never hidden your body from me sis," he tells me while shoving my head down so hard my face is pressed against his stomach. Doing this shoves his very hard cock all the way into my mouth, where it gags me and cuts off my air. Like normal, I protest and make gagging noises, and like normal for him, he holds me here, forcing me to feel that cock in my throat while panicking.

"You deserve all that I did, and more," he says once he resumes forcing my head up and down his cock while letting me breathe. Spit, drool and slobber comes out of my mouth as he keeps going. The familiar wet sounds of my gagging fill my bedroom as without the use of my hands, I can't guide myself at all.

"In fact..." my brother says, sounding like he has just thought up a great idea. Suddenly he pulls his cock out of my mouth. Yanks it out, to which I still try to put it back in as that's what I've been trained to do. If I am on my knees with his cock dangling in front of me, I know it's to go in my mouth.

Normally when he does something like this, he will yank me to my feet, but he doesn't. Instead he starts to pull my hair as he walks, with me still on my knees. Not able to do anything else, I begin to crawl on my knees as he pulls my hair.

Doing this is incredibly painful, but I move with him, to which me moves towards the bedroom door. Confused, I say nothing but that doesn't mean I'm quiet. The sound of my knees thudding against the floor can clearly be heard as well as my grunts of pain from having to do it. Just like the clanging sounds of the clamps jiggling about are heard as well.

My younger brother pulls me out of my room and into the hallway like this. I keep moving, figuring he wants to force me to blow him in his room instead of mine. But once out in the hallway, he turns the opposite direction from his room. Instead he forces me to go down the hallway, the thudding still loud.

I begin to get scared again as we are getting dangerously close to our parent's room. Their door is closed, but they can surely hear the thudding sounds of me crawling, not to mention the grunting sounds I'm making. I can only guess he is taking me downstairs and into the living room, which I think is his fav place to use me.

To my extreme humiliation, he stops and puts his cock back in my mouth right in front of my parent's door. Making it that if they open the door, they will see me sucking my brother's cock. It's such a powerful move that I don't do anything for a moment, which allows him to yank my head on his cock several times, making the gagging sounds feel so much louder as his cock goes into my throat.

My eyes look upward and plead with him not to do this, but now he's smiling as he facefucks me. He proceeds to fuck my face harder, making each sound feel powerfully loud. It makes me feel that any moment the door will open and both my mom and dad will see what I've become. They will see the sick sex freak that he's turned me into.

It occurs to me, he wants my parents to find out. I come to this conclusion as he, on purpose, makes me gag very loudly with each thrust, wanting me to be as loud as possible. Stunned by this, I try to be quiet and make as little noise as possible. He notices this because he suddenly pulls out of my mouth again, allowing drool to fall on my breasts.

Still with his smile, he grabs both clamps and pulls upward, making me almost scream as I raise up all the way on my knees. Scared from the noise, I don't react as he places his hard cock between my tits. He positions it above the rope loops and then pushes my breasts together, hard. As they are already starting to swell, this is very uncomfortable. It makes pain move over me, as well as the familiar submissive feeling of having my tits used so lewdly.

My brother now begins to tittyfuck me in front of my parent's door. The slapping sound is much louder than the gagging noises, which is why I think he wanted to do this. He holds my breasts together hard as he thrusts into them, his balls smacking against me each time. There's an unmistakable sound of skin slapping against skin echoing all about the hallway with is impossible not to hear.

For a good 30 seconds he fucks my tits like this while I keep looking up at him in horror. I try to beg with my eyes for him to stop as my mouth just doesn't want to work for fear of my parents hearing my voice. With my eyes I beg him to do this elsewhere and not here. That this is too much.

But I know he won't stop. He's getting off of this, so he'll do it until it's over. I truly think he wants us to be found out. Hell, for all I know, he wants to start using my parents like he's used me. Nothing would surprise me any longer. In fact, the image of him fucking my own mother pops in my head while dad is tied up and made to watch.

Abruptly warm goo is shot on my face. He's let go of my tits and has positioned his cock right at my face, where a stream of cum shoots out. Over and over, he shoots his cum on my face, allowing long strands to cling to my face, making me look and feel like a whore. And the entire time, I look up at him and not at his cock as he does this.

My brother unloads his cum all over my face, and once he is finished, he actually wipes his manhood off on my hair. Then, as if this is normal, he puts his cock away and takes a few steps back, leaving me on my knees, naked and covered in cum. As he looks down at me, that evil smile of his never faulters.

I feel the cum start to slowly move down my face and think how if this was any other guy, he would be finished for the night. That he got to cum and that's normally the end of sexy-time for most. But not with my brother. If this is like normal, he's just getting started. He'll cum several more times before he's done.

On purpose, he waits while looking down at me. We both know why too, which is to see if our parents are going to come out to see what all the noise is about. Doing this makes each second feel like an hour and each sound from inside the room sound like a footstep. I try to prepare myself for this. TO think of just what to say and how to explain it's my brother's fault and not mine.

Oddly, my parents don't come out. I thought for sure they would have come out by now, but no. Hell, they would have heard all the noise we were making in my room, let alone right outside their door. There's nothing coming from them. In fact, doesn't sound like there's any noise coming from inside the room but snoring.

"You should see your face," my brother says and chuckles. The way he says this makes it clear that he did something to them. That he knew they weren't going to come out and wanted to scare me.

"What did you do?" I demand and as I talk, a bit of his cum drips into my mouth, causing me to spit. The humiliation of feeling it on my face is amplified by the way it moves slowly downward. It adds to the feeling that I'm nothing but a sex slave and should get used to this feeling. Makes me feel even less than human and like an object.

"Oh nothing. They're fine. Just slipped them each a valium or two," he says and smirks again. I stare at him once again from this as it confirms that he indeed planned this evening out. That he most likely has been thinking about it for a long time. It shows just how serious he is about going through with this. He's so serious that he's drugged our parents.

"Alright sis, let's go," he states and moves forward. He cruelly grabs my hair and yanks upward, making sure he doesn't touch the part he cleaned his cock off on. I rise to my feet while crying in pain, his boost allowing me to stand a bit easier despite the pain. Once standing, he open hand slaps my ass, making the clap sound ring out.

"Walk," he orders and slaps my bare ass again. As the clap echoes, I look at my parent's door thinking they had to have heard that. But again, there's no footsteps or new noises. Just snoring. This confirms that he did indeed drug them and they aren't going to come and save me.

My younger brother then moves in front of me and grabs both of my nipple clamps, forcing me to start walking. As this sends pain through my bound breasts, I do start to walk and walk fast. Once I start moving, he lets go of the clamps and allows me to walk on my own, where I head down the stairs.

In a daze he leads me through the house, where we go to the front door. The entire time if I don't move fast enough, my brother yanks on my nipple clamps, pulling my tits out painfully. So I have to walk nearly as fast as I can, which makes my breasts bounce and jiggle very badly. Since they are tied, this sends pain over me with each step. It doesn't help that as I walk, cum drips off my face and lands on my body.