The Day My Brother... The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cold fear moves over me when my brother then opens the front door. All the times he's used me, it's always been inside the house or in the backyard. It made it feel that all he does is restricted to home. That if I got out of the house, he wouldn't do anything. That it was safe.

But now I see I was wrong. Very wrong. And not just wrong, but scared as hell. Him opening the door makes what he's about to do very real. That whatever he is about to do is going to change everything.

Before he can yank on my nipple clamps, I walk out the door as I know that's what he wants. When I do it, my bare feet touch the concrete porch and my naked body feels the chilled outside air, making me shiver. Moreover, the outside streetlamp lights up my naked body, making it possible for the world to see me at my absolute worst.

After shutting the front door, my brother pushes me, forcing me to go forward. I nearly fall over thanks to my hands being tied behind me. A moment later, I'm in my own front yard, being made to walk towards the street.

Each step we take away from the house makes me feel that more people can see me. I know this isn't true as it is so very late, but that doesn't make it feel any different. By the time I'm mid-yard, it feels like 200 people are seeing me like this.

We reach the sidewalk, where my brother stops walking. Despite how evil he is, he does know me due to being my brother. He knows what I'm thinking and feeling at this moment, so he uses that to humiliate me even worse.

Both of us stand on the sidewalk, where neither of us says anything. He does this to force me to feel the humiliation of being on display. And feel it I do. It's so strong that I sway several times as it is so damn overwhelming. It's overwhelming because it feels as if he's showing the world the real me.

"Get used to feeling like this," my brother tells me, his voice seeming to echo up and down the empty street. His talking so loud surprises me a great deal, even making me jerk in surprise. Not sure why, but I expected him to whisper, as to not bring any attention to us as it takes one call to the police to end this. But no. He doesn't care. He doesn't fucking care.

"In fact sis, get in the middle of the street," he orders. Right after ordering this, he slaps my ass hard, making the clap sound echo as well as me yelp. I hurry to the middle of the street, where the lights from the street lamp lights me up even more. I'm not sure why I move so fast, but something inside of me wants more of this horrid feeling.

"Start walking...slave," my brother says, actually laughing after the word 'slave.' Hearing him say that word and then laugh makes me dizzy for a moment as I get overwhelmed. He's humiliated me time and time again, but this time is different. And him taunting me with what he's about to do makes it grow inside of me. Taunting me...and I'm letting him. I'm letting him do this instead of screaming for help.

One foot moves in front of the other as I begin to walk. The intense humiliation and embarrassment of walking naked in the middle of the street is so strong that I feel as if I'm about to cum again. It's the feeling of my bare feet on the road that does it. It's something I've never felt before, which amplifies all the other things I am feeling, such as my abused boobs, my tied hands or that my womanhood is fully on display.

Every moment that passes I wait for a car to turn onto the street to see me. For it to drive right up to me with the bright headlights on so they can get the view of a lifetime. But after each step, no car comes, even if I both hope for it and pray it doesn't happen.

"OUCH!" I cry out as sharp pain burns on my bare bottom. Rushing forward a few steps after, I turn to look behind to see what in the world hit me. That's when I see my brother has picked up a fallen branch and used it like a switch to whip my ass. Hell, there's still leaves on the damn thing.

My younger brother motions without saying anything for me to keep walking. With a red face and panting breath, I do as he wants and resume my walk. Sure enough, seconds later, he whips my bare ass again, to which I cry out as I can't help it. This time he laughs after doing it, enjoying himself greatly.

My brother happily whips me as I walk, and each time he whips me, I cry out. My body jerks each time, which sends cum flying off my face. It doesn't take long before my entire ass feels sore and red while throbbing badly.

"Take a good look at all these houses on the street you used to live in. You will most likely never see them again," my brother then comments, tossing his switch to the side. Saying this does the opposite of what he wants, which is to scare me about being sold.

I then begin to notice just how much he's talked about selling me. The way he has been going on and on about it makes me start to believe that he isn't going to do it. That this is all for show and just to scare me. After all, if he does it, he'll no longer be able to have me, which is something I think he really wants to keep. If I disappear, he no longer gets access.

I'm not really sure how I feel about this new information. A part of me is greatly relieved as being sold as a sex slave is maybe the worst thing I could think of. It means that I'll be able to go back to my life and one day get out of the house and away from my brother.

But a part of me is somewhat deflated. The idea of being dominated to the point you are nothing but a sex slave has a dark pleasure to it. It's like the ultimate submission, even if it is stupid, dangerous and scary. In short, a piece of me wanted to be a sex slave.

"I will say, I'm going to miss you. Well, not you, but that pussy and those tits. Not to mention that ass and your mouth," my brother muses as we keep walking. We are now coming up to the end of our street, where we will have to either take a left or right on the oncoming street as there's nothing but woods ahead.

"And I know you are going to miss my cock. But I'm sure when you are fucked with your 524th cock, you will probably no longer care," he muses and then chuckles evilly. To this, I repeat to myself that he's bluffing. That he might be crazy, evil and horrible but he's not that stupid. There's just too many reasons why he isn't going to do this.

"They'll probably have you eating pussy too that I think about it," he says as if just thinking about this. I actually smile at this, starting to see through his act. I then start to think of all the reasons why he isn't going to sell me. The first being that he won't be able to make a lie that my parents will believe. Another reason is that all my parents have to do is check one of the neighbor's security cameras about the night I disappeared to see what really happened. Not to mention that if he sold me, his free supply of sex, handjobs, blowjobs and more dries up.

When we reach the new street, I pause as I wait for him to say the direction. Only he keeps walking froward. He crosses the street and hops onto the curb. Then he stops and looks back at me with an expression that seems to read, "what are you doing?" Confused, I resume walking until I step next to him over the curb.

"What the hell?!" I gasp loudly as I see what he's done. He's standing in front of a tree that is on the outskirts of the forest. It's a tree like any other, only it has a thick rope hanging down from one of the overhead branches. This rope has leather-looking cuffs on the end, the sort that you can lock. Moreover, there are various pieces of sex equipment hanging from nearly all the branches, such as a ball gag, a collar, even dildos.

I look at the all the toys, not believing this. He set this up. He came here at some point earlier today and set all this up. It must have taken him a while too, where someone most likely saw him doing it. Yet he still did it...for me. To use on me.

Fear returns as telling myself he isn't going to sell me doesn't seem true any longer. He's planned it all out, like what he did with my parents. And if he's planned it all out, I have no doubt he has some plan in place about what to do to handle our parents and probably the police. Oh shit.

"B-Brother..." I begin but he points to the spot in front of the tree where the rope hangs. It's clear from the look on his face he isn't going to listen.

"Think about what you are doing. This is me. Your sister," I beg as I do what he wants and walk forward. Without saying anything he grabs my shoulders and turns me around so I'm now facing the open street. Then he begins to free my hands.

"Shut up. You can try and play the victim, but we both know this is what you want. Jeez sis, how many times have you cum from some freaky stuff like this, huh? Even now, I feel how hot your body is. Your skin damn near burns when you touch it. We both know this is what you really want. It's the life that you so badly want but are scared to admit. So shut up and enjoy having your brother turn you into a sex slave," my brother chastises while lifting up both of my free hands.

His small speech stuns me. As he talks, I find myself looking at his mouth, seeing the way his lips move. I then have to almost physically stop myself from leaning over and kissing him. The urge to do it is so damn strong too. I just want to kiss a long, passionate kiss. The sort of kiss that is painful.

My lifted hands are now placed into the leather cuffs. Once they are secured, he fools with the rope so my hands go up until my naked body is stretched out. I'm still stunned by his speech that I say nothing as he does this, or when he ties off the rope so I'm made to stay like this. It stuns me because of the internal fight inside me, where a part of me know he's saying the truth.

"Allow me to prove that this is what you want," my younger brother says, inches from my face gain. For some reason, his speech really messes me up. It affects me more than a series of punches and kicks.

I feel how hot my body is getting off it, which is insane as it already felt so intensely aroused. Now the tingling that is normally reserved for between my legs spreads all over me, making the urge to have sex the greatest it has ever been. Arousal no longer feels like the right word.

A high pitched feminine yelp comes out of me as he cups my womanhood again. His fingers slide over my slit until they move upward and land on my clit. They then gently start to move in circles, pressing against that sensitive spot over and over. After I let out a soft moan from this, he begins to press harder and moves side to side, much like he did before.

"See, you like that. You like your brother molesting you out in public like this," he taunts. It is clearly a taunt too as I hear the laughter in his voice. It reminds me of bullies from the past and the way they taunted me after bullying me.

"You like being abused. It shows everyone the real you. The you that you were always meant to be," he says while his hand makes my clit wild. In a practiced manner, he slowly presses harder and harder over my clit while moving faster and faster. It's something he's had a lot of time to perfect as over all the time he's used me, he's learned how to listen to my body. He can pull pleasure out of me if I like it or not.

"If you don't want to be a sex slave, then all you need to do is say nothing. Just be quiet. But if you want to admit the truth, that you want to be a sex slave, where you are fucked and abused daily, then all you have to do is say, 'I want to be a sex slave.' Easy right? If you don't want to be sold, be quiet, otherwise admit you want it," my brother explains, starting to flick my clit now, causing my eyes to roll gently and my moans to get louder.

"I'll....never....say it," I proclaim, fighting off the powerful arousal that is moving over me. My body is squirming hard now, or at least trying to. It's a bit hard as I'm stretched out.

My brother doesn't respond to this. He just keeps playing with my clit, making me feel owned as I can't stop him from doing this to me. And if I'm honest, I don't want him to stop. He's just gotten so good at this. He can send electricity over me just by using his hand. If I let myself, I know I'll cum over and over.

"Never," I repeat in defiance. And then he stops and removes his hand. Instantly my body feigns like oxygen was taken away. My emotions sink as he takes away what my body wants, what my body needs. My eyes go wide as I look at him, showing with my expression the conflict inside of me. I need him to finish. I need him to keep going. I need to cum.

In a single second I have enough thoughts to fill a lifetime. I think how I can't be a sex slave, but also how badly I need to cum. That it isn't just his hand on my clit that has made me so damn needy, but all that he's done. He's broken me down to the point that I let him parade me naked down my own street. This would have been an impossible thought just a year ago, but now it seems almost normal.

Being naked and helpless in full view of my own street acts like a supplement to my arousal, making it so much better and intense. In the deep, dark parts of my mind, I know I would love it if all my neighbors came out to see me like this. To see my body squirm as my own brother fucks me and makes my tied tits bounce like a whore's.

"I want to be a sex slave," the words come spilling out without any sort of conscious thought. It is as if my body does the talking instead of my brain. And as they come out, I know I can't take them back, so I say nothing more. Instead I just look shocked and ashamed of myself as I know I need this. That my own brother has changed me into needing this and so much more.

"Told you," my brother says and laughs hard at me. He even slaps my tits repeatedly to make me yelp in pain while my clit burns for his touch. And my body betrays me again by trying to arch my back to present my tits.

Having admitted this does something weird to me. Before I knew I had a chance to get out of this. To talk sense to my brother to make him see reason. But now? Now I let my own submission take control, where I finally admit that I'm a sex slave. That I've been a sex slave for a while, just to my brother. Now he's going to make it official but selling me off.

Knowing I need it, my brother opens his pants. He very calmly pulls his pants down so his mighty cock springs out. As I look down at it, I've never been more excited to see it. And I've never wanted to feel it inside me more than I do right now.

Still laughing at me, my brother steps forward and lifts my left leg. Moaning when he does, he aligns his cock with my wanting pussy. When he slides it in, I moan very loudly, making it sound like I've already cum.

My brother begins to fuck me out in the open while I'm tied to this tree. He fucks his own sister, having broken her into a sex slave and made her love it over the course of the past 6 months. He fucks me hard, making each thrust feel like an 18-wheeler pounding my pussy, causing me to moan and squeal very loud. I know people will hear me, in fact, I want them to hear. They will all know and wish they were me, able to set free and give in.

My tits bounce hard as he keeps thrusting into me and the wet sounds of sex echo about. Moreover, we stare at each other as he fucks me. Our eyes lock on each other, as if sending messages without words. Never have I loved him doing this to me like I do now.

I cum. It's only been a few moments, but I cum. My orgasm rushes over me, making my skin burn and turn red as I flush. The waves of pleasure tingle over me time and time again, letting this orgasm feel free and beautiful. All other times it felt shameful and humiliating, but this time it feels beautiful. It feels like something you could fall into and never return.

When my orgasm ends, my brother is still fucking me. In fact, he holds both legs now so he can shove his cock deeper inside me. He's able to hold me tight, crushing me while I hang off my hand's bonds. And I still can't get enough as I moan and moan, wanting more.

After a few more moments, I cum again. And again. Like some switch was flipped, I'm able to orgasm so easy. Each one is more powerful than the one before, making it feel like I'm spiraling down a black hole of pleasure.

My brother changes position every couple of minutes. Fucking me while holding my legs, fucking me with both legs on the ground, fucking me with my legs pressed together to the side, even turning me around and fucking me hard against the tree where my tits press against bark.

My orgasms begin to overwhelm me to the point that when they hit, I can't think, see or hear anything. All I can do is merge with the bright white that overtakes my vision and moan. Now my moans are yells as the forced pleasure becomes nearly too much to take. It's gotten so big and powerful that it feels like my head or pussy will simply explode.

I then find that I'm doing more than just moaning. The words, "I'm a sex slave," have been coming out of my mouth ever since he started fucking me. Now I'm yelling that sentence, as if wanting to make sure everyone that knows me understands. I want everyone to know what I am. What he made me. Want everyone to see what the smart, good girl has been made into as she sinks into what she never knew she wanted.

"I AM A SEX SLAVE TO MY BROTHER!" I yell as yet another orgasm explodes over me. Only this time it truly is too powerful. For a moment I think that I really am about to die. That a stroke is about to hit, or maybe a heart attack as the pleasure is just too much. The bright white waves of pleasure then flicker with blackness, making me know that I'm about to pass out. That I can't take any more.

"Bye sis," I hear my brother say in the darkness sometime later. Hearing it causes me to open my eyes, which flutter weakly open. My head feels so slow and foggy that it takes me a moment before I can really think again. But the pain and soreness of my body seems to return almost at once.

I find I am still tied to the tree and looking at my street with my hands tied upward to the tree. But then I feel my sore pussy, and can tell something's inside of it. Blinking hard, I look down to see one of the dildos that was hanging nearby is now inserted inside of me. It's shoved deep in too, where it is dangerously close to my cervix. Worse, I can now feel that another one is in my ass. My brother's stuffed both holes with dildos for no other reason than to humiliate me.

Looking around, I find that my brother is gone. I do a good search too, looking in every direction, but he is truly gone. He's left me here and like this in the middle of the night. Not that it surprises me at all.

It's only now that I feel that my mouth is being forced open. Trying to bite down, I find that I must have a ring gag on. It keeps my mouth wide open to which drool and spit comes out. Thus making it impossible for me to call out for help but make it easy for a cock to slip in.

The more awake I become, the more I feel that my younger brother has done to me. He's added weights to my nipple clamps, so they force my poor abused breasts downward more. The same has been done to my clit, where a clamp is firmly biting down. And maybe worst of all, I am pretty sure there are clamps with weights on my pussy lips, dragging and spreading them down as well.

Stunned by all that I feel, I notice writing on my right arm. It's too dark for me to make out, but I can tell he's written something on me in black marker. Investigating this, I see that there is writing all over me. The only piece that I can really make out due to the streetlamp is what he's written over the top of my tits; "Fuck my whore titties."

In a strange way, I'm proud of my brother. I guess there was some part of me that thought he was going to chicken out, but no. He's really going through with this. And he wanted to do it right by making me as low as I can go, or should I say as low as he could take me.