The Day My Brother... The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A laugh comes out of me as I spot a black van turning onto the street in the distance. It's a kidnappers sort of van too, no windows and completely black as if blending with the night. It creeps down the road very slowly as if searching for something or someone.

My gagged laugh keeps on as the van's headlights shine bright so in a few moments, they will shine on me and my naked, abused body. The way the van creeps, I know its whomever my brother sold me too. They must be looking for me, having been told he was going to leave me strung up for them.

My laugh becomes even louder as it occurs to me that my brother probably didn't even get paid to sell me. He did it because he wanted too, or because he believed it's what I wanted. Just gave me away to some very bad people. If my brother was getting paid, wouldn't he be here to collect the money?

Sure enough, when the van's lights shine on me, it drives much faster. Once it reaches me, it turns onto the road I am next to as if wanting to block others from seeing. The night is still very dark, so when the van moves in front of me, it blocks the dim light of the streetlamps, making everything black.

My laughter keeps on as I hear the side panel door of the van opening. I'm unable to tell how many men get out, but my guess is about three from the sound of it. They quickly move towards me, no doubt claiming their new property. Not that it really matters.

I keep laughing, even as they untie me. They say nothing as I laugh, probably thinking I've lost it, and I probably have. They don't even say anything about what my own brother did to my body. They just work on untying me as fast as possible.

Once I'm untied, they lead me towards their van while forcing my hands behind my head tightly. They are extremely rough and uncaring, not caring at all about how sore my abused body is. In fact, one of them slaps my ass for no reason, making me briefly yelp. They don't even try to remove the dildos.

"I'm a sex slave," I try to repeat over and over, just so they know. I'm still laughing even once I'm thrown into the back of the van. My laughter continues, even as they strap me down and the van starts to drive. My laughter is only suppressed once they finish securing me and a cock is slid into my mouth, and another in pussy.