The Day My Sister Tricked Me Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand, shaking, slips and sends the brush further down than my stroke intended, to create a pale yellow streak down Sarah's toe, completely past the nail. An otherwise perfect job, and I fuck up on the last minute. Fuck! She realizes immediately of course, and sits up, pulling her glasses down for the first time in a while and peering over them in inspection.

I just stare at her, such a mess that I do not know what to do next. "Be quick. Get a tissue and wipe it before it dries".

She wants me to get up. I guess this moment was inevitable. I desperately look from side to side to see if there's a tissue box within reach. "The kitchen, idiot" she says, and tucks her legs into herself so I can get up.

I understandably hesitate, to which my sister says in an impatient manner, "I don't think you understand the power dynamic here". She reaches for her phone.

"OK OK" I say, "I'm going, I'm going", but I don't move.

"But you're not going fast enough". She sounds like a spoiled brat. "Get this into your head," she went on, very firmly. "From now on, the second I utter a command, you do it. No hesitation. I want to see you doing the action the same moment the words leave my mouth, otherwise my friends get a lovely evening's entertainment in the form of your cross-dressing footage. Understand?"

"OK OK OK" I repeat, giving her everything she wants to hear.

"Good". She pulls out her phone to remind me of the consequences for disobeying. Scratch that, now it's a consequence for even hesitating. "Go into the kitchen and get some tissues" she declares, and I know I have to do it.

I stand, and in the same movement I twist towards the door, and more importantly away from Sarah. My rising could have been a bit less awkward, but I am certain she didn't see anything weird, as although my cock almost immediately broke free from the panties as easily as anything, and unsurprisingly jutted from my body like a springboard, it only did so AFTER I was facing away from her. My cock was out, throbbing and huge, but I only had to head straight for the door, so I was in the clear. Plus, if I can grab some more tape from the kitchen (a LOT more) when I'm in there, I might be able to make this work.

"Stop" Sarah says as my back was facing her, and I had to call all my certainty of cock-concealment into question. I freeze on the spot, as she commanded. Did she see? I was a bloody foot from the door for God's sake, I was so close! Quickly, I stuff the nail brush back into the bottle and with my free hand I begin to reach down to my cock, hoping to somehow tuck it in, and without her noticing too. But before my hand even touches it, a new command comes my way. "Nope" she says, "Hands in the air". Fuck, she knows. Fuck.

I hear her rise from the couch and walk towards me. She stops when she's a few feet away, my back still to her. With my hands up, I feel like a criminal being searched by a cop. "Now, when I give the command, you're going to turn and face me, and you're going to make sure your feet are spread about three feet apart. Do you understand?"

I sigh, staring down at my pulsing cock, wishing it could somehow disappear back up between my legs. Wishing it didn't exist, as all it's doing is getting me into trouble. God, I wish I actually was dickless. "Yes" I agree, with huge reluctance.

"Good. Do it now, turn and spread your legs."

I begin turning immediately, as I don't want to be accused of hesitating. But I turn slowly, not wanting to face what will come ahead. My face is cringing, my eyes not wanting to open. Eventually, I am turned around 180 degrees, facing my sister with my legs spread apart like she said, and my cock pointing directly at her.

"Look at me" she says, and I find myself easily capable of ignoring any hesitation I felt. I instantly open my eyes and look at her, as I know that's the wisest course of action, to do as she says.

Before me, my sister is standing on one leg, the other swinging casually back and forth, as if she's readying herself for a kick-off. Her face is emotionless as she stares at mine. The foot with the messed up polish flies back and forth in what looks like practice kicks. Wait wait wait, why is she doing that? What's going on? I look at her swaying leg, then at my spread legs and throbbing cock (which she refuses to look at as far as I can tell) and I put two and two together.

"No," I blurt, "You're not actually thinkin--"

"Did I not say you'd regret it?" She sticks her leg forward to see how far it can reach, and then moves accordingly, so that she's close enough for her foot to land right between my spread legs if she were to swing.

"C'mon Sarah, you can't be serious". I feel entirely defenseless with my legs and arms spread out. Any embarrassment that I might have normally felt in this situation is completely trumped by fear. Fear of her swinging foot. It's small, and at least she's not wearing shoes, but I flinch at every forceful practice swing. I'm in for a world of pain.

"I'm dead serious" she says. "Do you not take me seriously? After all we've been through today? Well then, I have even more reason to teach you a lesson". She straightens up, and sets her legs back far behind her. She looks focused on a target, with a face full of intentions to destroy. And although the glasses hide it, the inclination of her head gives away that she her eyes are locked on my cock. Now I truly feel exposed. It's weird though, because amongst all the feelings of panic and fear, I feel a pinch of disappointment too. My cock is at its biggest and hardest, yet I can read only disgust and contempt in her face. Not even a hint surprise, but I do devastatingly catch a glimpse of pity in her expression as she lines up her shot.

"I'm sorry Sarah" I whine, realizing I am only a few seconds from my doom. "I'll do whatever you want me too if you spare me this!"

She looks up at me with a smirk, leg lifted high behind her. "You already do whatever I want you to," she smugly reminds me, and proceeds to deliver the hardest and most violent kick she can muster.


12