All Comments on 'The Day My Sister Tricked Me Ch. 05-06'

by Goddess_Worship

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
nutcase666nutcase666over 3 years ago

It would be great if the brother has to put on another sexier outfit for sisters friends and one is transgender and they hit it off

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
It is so obvious.

Sarah is 100% a Dominant Pain Inflicting Bitch to her Brother,basically she gets sexual pleasure by making him do this stuff,but it also makes her cum so hard to deny her Brother release,and she really wanted the sexual euphoria of busting her Brother's cock and balls when she kicked the shit out of him.

But as Sadistic as Sarah is I think she has a hidden agenda,and wants to turn her brother into a submissive cross-dressing sister slave,so Sarah can train him to be hers and hers alone.Sarah may seem like a Mean Hard-Ass Bitch,but I think with time after she trains her Brother she will grow to love him for his timidness and allow him to fuck her eventually.Please hurry up and post the next chapters Goddess_Worship,this story is exciting to see what Sarah does next.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

I like the story-line of the series. You show us his panic, desperation, and confusion in his thoughts, feelings, and relatively poor problem solving thoughts. You've left Her wearing shades, so her motivation & intentions remain unclear. You could turn her actions on a dime and all the muted clues we've had thus far would support it, regardless of which way she goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoddess_Worship@Goddess_Worship
Hey! I am the writer of an ongoing series called, "The Day My Sister Tricked Me", which focuses on a poor guy who gets endlessly traumatized by his evil sister. The story engages with themes of forced feminization, sissyfication, femdom, findom, tease & denial, humiliation, ba...