All Comments on 'The Day My Sister Tricked Me Ch. 07-08'

by Goddess_Worship

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

grow some god dam balls and beat the shit out of your sister and make her submit to you not the other way around

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shot to testicular zone

I can’t believe a kick to the family jewels resulted in ejaculation, the trauma would have stopped the prostrate from forcing anything to ejaculate. The physical reaction would have put him out of action followed by swelling and lingering pain no small panty would have hid that insult. She was lucky that he didn’t react by smacking her in the breasts, which are also sensitive to trama.

This girl is a bitch of the first order, and the author is in a screwed up revenge dream land. A minus one for a sick fantasy. Jalee

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry no

Story took a bad turn on this chapter for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Definitely want more punishments. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better Pay Up

Great story, keep it going for a long time please. I want to see him get some cloths, but with conditions and such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah right...

By law she couldn't post the video without consent. Secondly he could still tell his parents and threaten to sue his sister for emotional trauma, assault etc.. All of it would be an embarrassment to the family as a whole not just him and the community would look at them as a bunch of freaks probably, then again given todays world they probably wouldn't even care at all.

Do these authors even think when writing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is so pathetic, tags are wrong, bitch, abusive sister, are all missing.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Nice writing.

Silly boy. The only way out of blackmail is to out yourself. Walk naked down the street to a friend's house. Borrow clothes. If the cops stop you, tell 'em your sister locked you out. They'll either take you downtown or to your house and your sis will have already unlocked doors (and deny everything). Either way, you then call your parents to confess you've been smoking, your sister tried to blackmail you with that info, and she's got a video of you she may post online. Go online and announce the facts yourself -your choice to include a photo. Does that plan suck? Yep, no doubt. But it ends.

I'm pretty sure this story and Ch 05-06 belong in BDSM or Non-Consent/Reluctance. The cross-dressing is almost incidental to the domination/coercion. If they were in those categories, I think there would be fewer comments (all Anons, of course) about the sister acting like a bitch. Really, people? This far into the story and you're still surprised by that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First of all: I really don't understand some comments, is it a fantasy, what do you mix the real world into?

Secondly: Can you understand that someone might want? to be in a seemingly hopeless situation? that is very easy to get out of, but only if you want to do?

And finally: Does it matter the tags, or the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoddess_Worship@Goddess_Worship
Hey! I am the writer of an ongoing series called, "The Day My Sister Tricked Me", which focuses on a poor guy who gets endlessly traumatized by his evil sister. The story engages with themes of forced feminization, sissyfication, femdom, findom, tease & denial, humiliation, ba...