The Day My Sister Tricked Me Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right bro" she says eventually. "You will get rewarded for tasks like that. However, cleaning it up was not a favor you did me. No, it was correcting your own misbehavior. You made the mess, you clean it up. That's not doing at task for me, that's cleaning up your own mess".

She had a point. "Still..." I say. "I've done everything you asked!"

"Well..." She says, clearly in thought. "If I remember correctly... you said you "hated" me and you were "so fucking done" with my games. Now, what sort of brotherly behavior is that? Surely that deserves a punishment-"

"But you already punished me!" I interrupt. "You made me..." (I don't want to say it out loud again, and she already explained why it's weak defense anyway, so my voice simply trails off)

"your screaming at me certainly doesn't deserve a reward" my sister continues, ignoring my interruption, yet acknowledging it with the subtlest of smirks.

I'm staring at her, not knowing what to say, and not knowing what SHE is going to say.

After a moment, Sarah comes to a conclusion. "Yeah" she says, "You haven't earned a change of clothes just yet".

Without even waiting for my response, she jumps back down on the couch and picks up the remote,and beings flicking through the channels. I am lost for words. My head's racing, trying to thinking of some way out of this.

"Bro, you're wasting time. I said I want drinks and food ready before my--"

"I'll pay you for the clothes," I blurt.

"You'll do what?" She peers out over her sunglasses, not giving me the slightest hint as to what she thinks of this idea of monetary exchanges.

"I'll pay you" I repeat. I was afraid the desperation in my voice was heard; it was hard to conceal it while under her stare. "I'll... I'll be willing to give you money for the clothes. Then they'd be mine and I could wear them whenever I choose". Her friends would be over REAL soon, so this was my last chance. I hope she at least considers my proposal.

Sarah stares at me another moment. Then, that god-damn smile of hers creeps up her face. "NOW things are getting interesting!"

12