The Deacon's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been with another woman before. I am not sure what to do," I said.

"Why don't we start with what you like, and we'll go from there," she said.

Didi grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom. We stood by the bed and dried each other off. We began to kiss again while our towels now focused on each other's breast. Dropping the towel, I loved the feel of her breasts which were smaller than mine. The curve of her ass gave me another thrill. Gently, she pulled me on top of her as we landed on the bed. I began to suck on her tits but what I really wanted was to stick my tongue into that come filled pussy.

She said, "I'm dirty down there," as I began to slide her panties down.

"I know, but to be honest, that idea is turning me on."

Didi pushed me on my back, "if you want to suck his come out of my cunt, we need to switch positions."

With me on my back, Didi placed her knees on either side of my head and brought her pussy to my face. She told me to open my mouth as she pulled her pussy lips apart, exposing her pussy and its load of come. Then she planted her gaping pussy onto my open mouth. I came as I sucked in her aroma. I came again as felt and tasted the stranger's come. Using my tongue, I cleaned her pussy just as I would clean my husband's cock.

Didi moved and positioned herself so that her clit was right above my tongue, and I began to lick. I wasn't sure what to do since I have only been licked down there twice. Judging by her reactions, I began to get a feel for what she liked, and it wasn't long before I felt her come. She rolled off me and we laid there holding hands of all things.

Didi claimed it was her turn and pushed me onto my back. She began to kiss me in between licking her juices off my face. Her lips found my nipples which caused me to moan. She left a trail of gentle kisses on my belly as she worked her way down to my vagina. After kissing my thighs, she gently pulled my pussy lips apart and began to lick starting from the bottom. Several times her tongue touched my anus which sent a thrill to my body. Her teasing was driving me crazy, and I exploded when her tongue finally touched my clit which became so sensitive I had to push her off.

We kissed gain and she said she had to leave. After slipping her dress back on, she handed me her come stained panties.

"Can we do this again?" I asked.

"I certainly hope so!" was her reply.

I laid there in post orgasmic afterglow. How far I have come since I left Nebraska. Making love to another woman, loving the way she tasted, loving the taste of myself. I think I liked sex with her better than my husband. Was that just my husband or was it all men? I slipped on my bedclothes and began thinking of Robert when my husband came in. He was drunk again and smelling like another woman. He laid down on the bed and fell asleep right away. I laid there and fell asleep dreaming about Robert.

My husband's shower woke me up the next morning. I was surprised how bright and chipper he was after coming home so drunk last night.

"Let's get some breakfast sleepy head. I want something in my stomach before I go deep sea fishing."

After a quick spritz, I heard my husband talking heatedly on the phone. My husband's bright and chipper mood had vanished as we headed to the restaurant.

He was very sullen during breakfast. As we finished, he asked, "Will you be okay while I'm gone?"

"Are you okay, you have been very quiet this morning," I asked.

"I'm fine, I feel bad leaving you all alone, it is our honeymoon after all. Here's a credit card in case you need anything."

"Are you sure you are okay? Don't worry about me, I will be fine. I don't think I'll need a credit card. I'll enjoy the beach and take it easy."

He insisted on me taking the card. We headed to our room, he prepared for his trip, and I dressed for the beach. I left the top off and put on the skimpiest bikini bottom with my almost see through coverup. He watched me getting ready and hugged me as I prepared to walk out the door.

"You are truly remarkable creature and please don't forget how much I love you. And your perfect breast and your bubble butt."

He reached for my breast but gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. I stood outside the door to our room trying to understand his actions. As I was getting ready to head to the elevator, I heard him arguing on the phone again.

The beaches were empty that day, so I did not hesitate to remove me cover-up and my bottoms. It felt weird rubbing suntan lotion onto my breasts, and I started to imagine strangers watching me and getting a kick out of it which inspired me to put on a liberal coating. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my back. I quickly fell asleep dreaming of Robert and Didi.

Robert woke me up with a cup of hot coffee which was exactly what I needed after sleeping so long. It still felt strange laying there naked in front of a man other than my husband. As we chatted, I began to notice how well built he was. It wasn't just the massive bulge in his shorts, but also the powerful legs, arms and chest. If he wanted to take me, there would be nothing I could do. My knees had drifted apart without realizing it and I knew my pussy was wet. I asked Robert about the fishing trip.

"It happens every year," he said. "It started as a very exclusive fishing trip for only the wealthiest of guests many years ago. They would go to deep water, and the guests would bring back magnificent catches. There was always high stakes gambling on the transits in and out with lots of alcohol. Overtime, it became something else with many pretty women on board and the ship's crew catching anything that was brought back."

Robert asked me if I wanted to go for a walk, but I declined. After he left, I decided a walk would do me good, donned my cover-up and headed down the beach. I was wondering if I would find another couple having sex on the beach and it didn't take long. In the same place people were fucking the other day, was one of the women I saw on the dance floor the night before, kissing a black man while her husband sat at the bar. She was with one of the black waiters, maybe the same one she was dancing with last night.

I watched as they kissed, and his black hand roamed the cover-up she was wearing over a white bikini. He pulled the cover-up over her head and his hands went right to her breasts. She saw me looking and slid her hands into the back of his shorts, pushing them down exposing his muscular ass. They continued to kiss as she pushed his shorts further down and he undid the top of her suit. His dark hands on her white breasts sent a shiver into my pussy.

I wanted to join her. My own hands had a mind of their own as I began to caress my own tits through the cover-up. He pushed her down to her knees and she dragged his shorts down exposing his massive cock. She knelt before him with her mouth wide open as he rubbed his cock along her face, sometimes slapping her with it. After taunting her, he slid it into her mouth, and she wrapped both her hands around it. I watched her head begin to bob up and down on it. A fantasy of Robert sliding his cock into my mouth began playing in my mind.

I don't remember what realized first, somewhere while watching the most erotic sex act I had ever seen, my fingers had slid into my. Several men, both white and black, had gathered around me. All of them had their cocks in their hands.

There was also a large crowd of men, mostly black, gathered around the woman I had been watching. They were also masturbating. The woman was still on her knees sucking on the man's cock, oblivious to what was going on around her. Until one of the men, grabbed her hips and pulled her up so that she ended up being bent over at her waist. The man who she had been sucking grabbed two handfuls of her hair and held her mouth onto his cock. In a fluid motion, the man behind her pulled down her panties, kicked her legs apart and shoved his cock into her pussy. It looked like she was trying to push both the men away from her but the guy who was fucking her grabbed both her arms and then really started pounding into her.

They guy she had been sucking off was using the two handfuls of her hair to slam his cock into her face. The two men got in sync so that they were both thrusting into her at the same time. Twice she threw up onto the man's feet. The other men had gotten closer to her. Some were grabbing her huge breasts that were hanging down.

The guy who had been fucking her thrust into her one last time and held himself there. It looked like he was coming inside her. The other man pulled his cock out of her mouth began shooting his come onto her face. She began yelling, "please stop, this is not what I wanted."

Other men stepped up to take their places at her pussy and mouth. With her hands free she was trying to push the man in front of her away while he yanked her around by a handful of her hair. I couldn't tell if the man behind her was having any luck penetrating her as she wiggled and squirmed. I began yelling at them to stop. At first, they ignored me, then the man who had been trying to force his cock into her mouth finally succeeded as she was screaming. He looked right at me as he began thrusting into her mouth until he pulled out and sprayed her face. The other watchers began coming on her back and face.

As they were coming all over her, I saw Robert running over. I screamed at Robert to stop them, but it really wasn't necessary. He punched the man in the face who had been trying to fuck her and the man went down. Robert also punched another man who had been trying to get his cock in the woman's mouth. The other men all quickly scattered. By the time I reached them, Robert was helping her up and handed me the two pieces of her bikini. He told me to take her into the ocean and help her clean up.

The woman took her top and used it to clean the come out of her eyes so she could see as I led her into the water. Come was running out of her pussy and I could see some leaking out of her ass. When we were about waist deep, I took her bottoms and began washing her ass and thighs.

"Thank you for helping me," she said. "My name is Vanessa and my little fantasy turned into rape and that last man fucked my ass. The worst part is, I loved every minute of it, and I loved you watching me. Their cocks were so big, touching places that have never been touched and I was overwhelmed by my orgasms. Mentally I wanted them to stop, and I finally was able to get the words out, but I would have let everyone of them use me."

She had so much come on her and I could smell it, I could smell her sex. The smells overwhelmed me and as I continued to wash her lower back, I began to lick the come off her shoulders. She realized what I was doing and pulled her hair out of the way.

"I love the taste of come too," she said. Ever since the first man came in my mouth, I can never get enough. Even if it is come that's been in my cunt, I love it."

"I love it even if it's been in another woman's cunt," I added.

She turned to face me, and I began licking the come off her face, neck and tits. She slipped her bikini bottoms back on and suggested we go back to my room.

In my room, she pushed me back onto my bed and straddled my face after removing her bikini bottom. Like Didi the night before, she planted her pussy onto my face and planted her face onto my pussy, which I learned was called 69. Gobs of come began dripping into my mouth. Lick me she commanded, and I did. She was nibbling and sucking on my clit as I came. I made her come which sent another load of her rapist's come into my mouth.

We laid there together; gentle kisses turned to licks which ended up with our mouths on each other's pussies again.

After we calmed down, I asked her, "Are you going to tell your husband what happened today."

"He's off on some deep-sea fishing trip today and I won't see him tomorrow. I will tell him but not how you think."

"What do you mean?"

"For fun, I tell my husband stories about my past sex life. It always gets us both hot. The stories have a bit of truth. For example, I told him once about a college party I went to one night and had sex with somebody I just met. That part is true, but when I tell my husband I make up stuff about how his friends all fucked me too. He loves shit like that especially when I tell him I lost count of how many men came in my cunt or mouth."

"Will you tell him that the men today were black?"

"Certainly, but he already thinks I have been with many black men. I never tell him whether my story is made up or not. I always leave him guessing. Have you ever been with a black man before?"

"No, but tonight I am supposed to meet the man who came to your rescue."

"He looked very big and powerful; I am jealous. I wish I could watch. Maybe he has a friend. Are you going to do it?"

"I think so. I have only had sex my husband except once, my husband let the guy next store stick his cock in my mouth and come on my face if that counts. I am sure he has had sex with other women two nights this week and I know what he's doing on that fishing trip. Why don't you join me for dinner tonight? You'll get to meet Robert and maybe he does have a friend. Maybe you'll be the incentive I need not to leave Robert hanging again."

We agreed to meet for dinner, and I asked Didi if she could pass on a message to Robert about Vanessa joining us.

Vanessa came back a few hours later dressed very provocatively. You must remember that the miniskirt was still new at the time. I had found another dress with slits up both sides that my husband had bought for me. It had a plunging neckline that barely covered my breasts. My dress may have been more revealing, but Vanessa had the body to fill out hers. I had also put on the black lace choker with a white pearl hanging from it that my husband had given me.

Didi stopped by my room as we were leaving with the address of the restaurant where we were to meet Robert. She complimented us on the way we looked and was certain that Robert would be very pleased. That she noticed my choker.

"That will not do!" she said. "Meet me at the gift shop downstairs."

At the shop, she removed the white pearl from the choker and replaced it with a black pearl.

"A white pearl means you belong to a white man that evening, you are his. A black pearl means you belong to a black man that evening. Do you want to belong to Robert tonight? If you are not sure, you could just leave the choker here."

My mind raced with the possibilities. The thought of cheating on my husband troubled me. Knowing he was out fucking some other woman made the decision easier.

It just wasn't the idea of having sex with Robert, wearing the choker with the black pearl was telling everyone that I belonged to a black man that night. That thought sent a tingling into my pussy and I told Didi I would wear the black pearl.

I know we both flashed the cab driver as we got in the cab, and it was impossible not to flash everyone as we got out. Robert and a friend were at the door to great us. Robert was the best-looking man, white or black, that I had seen on the island. His friend was a close second, just a little darker. They both complimented my choker.

Robert seemed to be a big deal at this restaurant with many people coming over to say hello. I did not see any white men here, there were some white women, but they were all with black men. Several of the women were wearing chokers like mine with black pearls. Dinner went by in a flash and Robert asked me to join him in a dance.

As we danced, he leaned in a started kissing me while we shuffled around the floor. His hands had slipped under my skirt and was fondling my ass. I was so wet; I was afraid that I may drip down my leg. I wanted him and I wanted it bad.

Vanessa was also on the dance floor with Robert's friend and another dark man. I was jealous watching the three of them grind against each other. They had exposed Vanessa's breasts and were openly playing with her nipples. My hand slid down to Robert's crotch.

"Are you ready to let me make love to you," asked Robert as we danced?

"Please," I said feeling his member pressing against me.

Robert took my hand and led me out onto the beach. Vanessa was already out there, naked and on her knees, sucking on the two men's cocks. A crowd of people had gathered around her again. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen, and I was jealous of her.

Robert led me to a small bungalow on the beach. After we entered, he closed the door and lit some candles. We were quickly in each other's arms with Robert's tongue exploring my mouth. Slowly, he undid the zipper on my dress, and I let it drop to the floor. I had not worn a bra, so my breasts were exposed. Robert's large hand engulfed my right breast. Someone other than my husband had his hand on my breast and that hand was black. That was the last time I thought about my husband that night.

I managed to undo Robert's fly and pulled out his cock. I tried to drop to my knees so I could suck on a black cock, but Robert stopped me.

"First, I make love to you."

Robert scooped me up and laid me down on the bed as he slipped off my panties. I watched as he stripped off his clothes, his body was magnificent. He laid down beside me and kissed me while his hand drifted down to my mound. I came as soon as his finger penetrated me, I swear his finger felt bigger than my husband's penis.

As we laid there, side by side, exploring each other's bodies, I felt his cock slip between my legs and press against my pussy. He asked if I was ready, and I gave him a firm yes and spread my legs. Robert began to rub the head of his cock against my pussy. I came again as soon as the head penetrated me. He was big, and there were some moments when I did not think it would fit. But Robert took it slow, gently working it in and out, sinking sunk deeper into me. Small orgasms continued to flow through me, and I looked down and saw that he was only halfway in. Robert pulled me close and rolled over onto his back.

"Take it slow," he said, "And gently let yourself sink down onto me."

I found as I shifted my weight back, I could feel him sinking deeper into me. Watching his black hands caress the very white skin of my breasts helped. Occasionally, Robert would pull back and thrust up sending my juices down his cock. I came a hundred times, or maybe it was just one orgasm that grew to a sensation that overwhelmed my whole body and I collapsed onto Robert. It was like electric shocks running through my whole body starting at my pussy. I looked down and saw that all of Robert's cock was inside of me. He smiled and we kissed as I gently rocked back and forth on his magnificent cock, the slightest moves sending shudders through me.

"My turn," said Robert.

We rolled over again so that I was on my back and Robert began to fuck me. He was tender and sweet, and we kissed, but he was plowing that massive cock in and out of me. Fucking is the only word that adequately describes it. He pinned my legs down on the bed, opening me wider for him, allowing his cock to reach deeper inside me. Waves of pleasure kept surging through me, I could feel my pussy grabbing onto his cock every time he pulled back. I cannot find words to describe how fantastic it felt, how full I felt. At some point, I could no longer participate except for grabbing onto his ass, pulling him deeper into me. I wish someone was here with a camera or a mirror so I could watch.

Then he came, it was like nothing I ever felt before, the feeling of his massive cock pumping his seed into me. I thought I was in heaven before but feeling him come inside me was just beyond. When he was done, we laid there, his cock still hard and inside me. I wanted to lick our juices off his cock, but that moment, laying in his arms was so perfect I did not want to move.