The Deacon's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I fell asleep for a bit. Opening my eyes, I could see Robert looking at me with a smile on his face.

Extricating myself from his arms, I pushed him onto his back and said, "My turn."

His cock was almost hard and glistening in our juices when I began to lick him clean. I also had incredible amounts of his come leaking out of my pussy that I would scoop up, some I would lather onto his cock and lick off, some I just licked off my hand.

"For a bible thumping deacon's wife, you sure have some kinks."

"One of the things I discovered since I came here is that I like the smell and taste of a man's come, and the way I smell and taste, and I love the way the two go together. I also discovered I like the way other women smell and taste."

"And what woman would that be, Vanessa?"

"Yes, and Didi."

"Didi never mentioned that to me. We are very close friends."

"Have you fucked her?"

"No, she's young. She only just turned 18. Maybe someday if she wants. She is certainly very pretty."

I was continuing to lick Robert's cock as we chatted and could feel him getting hard again. I lifted his cock and licked our juices off his balls.

"Are you ready to go again," he asked.

"I don't think I could, not that I don't want to, but I think I've been stretched pretty good and can feel the soreness arising. Besides, I have been fantasizing about feeling you come in my mouth, to suck you off since I first saw the outline of this monster in your shorts on the beach. That's what I want to do, and we may not have another opportunity."

I went to work on Robert's cock, trying to get it deeper into my mouth. At first, Robert just watched me with his hands behind his head. I wasn't sure if he was enjoying it until he started moaning. Robert slid his hands between my legs. First, he rubbed my slit with his fingers, then he pushed one of those fingers into my ass and a long moan escaped my mouth. His hands and fingers were so large, I imagined it was like having an average size cock invading my ass.

"I think you like that," he said, "another surprise from the deacon's wife."

With his finger in my ass, I was having trouble focusing on sucking his cock. And then he started pushing in a second figure and I came. My hand slid down to my pussy, my fingers found my clit and I came again as his fingers fucked my ass.

"If you keep doing that, I am never going to be able to finish what I started here and I need to get back to my room soon."

"Stop doing what? And what were you trying to finish?" he said as he pushed his fingers deeper inside me.

"You need to stop fucking my ass with your fingers and I want to finish sucking your cock and taste your come."

"But the deacon's wife seems to like anal sex."

"Yes maybe, but as I said, I want you to come in my mouth."

"Who am I to argue with the deacon's wife," and he rolled onto his back.

"No" I said, I want you to fuck my face. I want to feel your cock in my throat."

Robert had me get on all fours with my head at the foot of the bed. I took his cock into my mouth, and he started slowly fucking my face. He was gently trying to push it deeper. But that was not my fantasy.

Pushing him away, I said, "Stop being gentle and fuck my throat. I want to feel my nose pressed against your belly and your testicles slapping against my chin!"

Robert looked at me and smiled and said something else about the deacon's wife. I took him in my mouth, he was pushing harder, and I could feel his cock at the entrance of my throat, but he was only halfway in. I grabbed his as to pull him deeper. A picture flashed through my head of a married white slut, trying to pull her black lover's cock deeper into her mouth.

"Grab my hair," I pleaded.

Robert smiled and took a handful of my hair. Now he had leverage. He pulled me onto his cock which pressed against my throat. It must have been a belt, I did not see it, but something hard slapped my ass, and I jerked forward. Several more slaps and my nose was finally pressed against Robert's belly. I felt him start to come and I pulled off a bit. I wanted his come in my mouth where I could taste it, not in my throat.

We laid there for a while, snuggling. It felt so different. Robert's massive black arms draped across me. I was feeling so safe, like I always belonged there, when reality set in, and I realized I needed to get back to my hotel. Robert said I could always stay with him if I chose. Maybe my boring home life was because I was always afraid to take risk, but Robert's request was too big a risk. It wasn't just my husband; my family would certainly never speak to me again. After shaking my head, Robert picked up the phone and called a taxi for me.

As we waited outside for the taxi, Vanessa showed up and looked absolutely horrible. The dress she had on was in tatters, barely covering her bits and caked in sand. She was soaking wet, but you could see traces of come in her hair and I think some was dripping down her leg. She saw where I was looking and wiped her leg with the hem of her dress.

"Oh my god, are you all right," I asked?

"Honey, I've never been better. I think I wrapped up a whole lifetime of fantasies into one night. Every hole on my body is sore."

The taxi pulled up, but the driver did not want to let Vanessa in until Robert got a towel for her to sit on. I had the driver drop her off first. While we were driving, she filled me in on all the black men who had their way with her. After being fucked by four or five men, she tried cleaning herself up in the ocean. When she got back to the beach, her friends were smoking what she found out was marijuana. A strange black man walked up to them and ask who the white woman was. They told him they had met her in the bar, and she had fucked all of them. He grabbed her hand and said come with me.

He led her to a small cottage on the beach. Once inside, he pushed her to her knees and pulled out the largest cock she had ever seen. He picked her up and threw her on the bed and told her "Ass up." He then started pushing that cock into her cunt.

"Five black men had already fucked me that night, plus the guys in the afternoon. But they were more like my husband's tiny white dick as this stranger was stretching me out like I couldn't imagine. Remember I was high through this and thinking his cock was going to come out my throat. I started coming almost immediately and I might have passed out while he was pounding that magnificent piece of meat into me. I don't think I stopped coming until he pulled out. Gobs of come were pouring down my legs as I flipped over onto my back. There was a naked white woman, somewhat older, who had been watching us. I had not seen her until then I was on my back. It was dark so I could not really see her features. She dropped to her knees and started licking the stranger's cock clean. When he was satisfied, she started licking his come out of my cunt. She ended up licking me

to another orgasm.

He said, "that's enough Kelly, you may go back to bed."

"Thank you, my master," and scurried off to the other side of the hut.

The taxi driver spoke up, "the stranger you refer to is Antonio. He is very famous here because of his largeness. The woman is one of several married white women who come to the island and after Antonio has his way with them, they would rather stay then go back to America."

After dropping off Vanessa, I took a shower after getting back to my hotel. Robert's come was still leaking out of me and I needed to get cleaned up before my husband got back from his "fishing trip."

I wasn't asleep for long when someone was pounding on my hotel room door. Assuming my husband had locked himself out, I ran to the door in one of the sexy nightgowns he had bought me. I did not check before opening the door. Instead of my husband, there were two islanders in police uniforms and two white men in suits. At first, I thought something happened to my husband but as they continued to stare at my almost naked body, I realized there was something else. Most of the other guests were now in the hallway curious about the commotion.

"Where is your husband," asked one of the men in a suit?

"He is out on a deep-sea fishing trip," I said.

"No, he isn't," said the other suit, "he never showed up and the fishing boat left without him. Maybe we should go inside to discuss this further."

"There is nothing else to discuss, I last saw my husband yesterday morning and he was on his way to meet the fishing boat. I have not seen or heard from him since then."

"We really should go in your room said the two suits in unison. The islanders just stood there staring at my nipples. During that stalemate, another man in a suit walked up to us. He seemed very disheveled.

"I am Ryan Leonard and this woman's husband has engaged me to represent both of them in these proceedings. Here is a cease-and-desist order from the federal judge in the states requiring you stop harassing this woman. You could have at least allowed her to get dressed which the attorney general will certainly hear about. And as for you local guys, here is a similar order from local magistrate. That will be all gentlemen."

He started ushering me into the room when one of the suits asked him where my husband was. Ryan said I believe he landed in New York three hours ago and slammed the door shut.

"Coffee please," Ryan asked?

I called room service and asked for coffee service right away. Ryan disappeared into the bathroom and shortly after he got out, Didi was at the door with the coffee. Ryan and I sat down at the table while Didi poured, and then she joined us. Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry, she has become a good friend since I've been down here."

Ryan said, "Okay. I went to law school with your husband, and we were in the service together. We were friends but I was still surprised when he called my yesterday. He had been alerted that a federal arrest warrant had been issued for him, charging him with embezzling a large sum of money from one of his clients. He asked me to save you from the wild dogs the FBI was sending down here. I don't have any other details from what I told you."

"Wait a minute," said Didi. "Her husband called you and you got on a six-hour flight and flew down here."

"Her husband saved my life when we were oversees. The six-hour flight was nothing compared to the begging I had to do to get the cease-and-desist orders. I wish I could give you more information, but I don't have any. Your husband said you should just fly home tomorrow as you had originally planned, and he will contact you when you got home. Now, if you will excuse me ladies, I have to catch another six-hour flight home."

Ryan finished his coffee and left. I checked for my husband's clothes and found they were all missing including his suitcases. In his drawer was an envelope containing $500 in cash and a note from my husband apologizing. He said he would explain when I got home. I started crying and Didi came over and hugged me. I had never been on my own before and the flights here were the only time I had ever set foot on a plane.

Didi said, "Do you think your husband is innocent?"

I had just assumed he was, but he was acting like a completely different person since we got here. Maybe I didn't really know him, so how could I assume one way or another. One thing for sure was that I was tired. Didi sent me to bed with a promise to wake me up in an hour. That hour seemed like it lasted 10 seconds when Didi woke me up.

It seemed like a good idea to spend my last day on the beach. I wore on of the skimpiest swimsuits I had a see through cover up and marched down to the beach. Robert was waiting for me. Didi had told him I was on my way, so he had my favorite drink ready for me along with suntan lotion. He said he heard what happened as his strong hands rubbed suntan lotion onto my body. He made me so wet. I took off my top and he rubbed suntan lotion onto my breasts. I almost came watching his black hands on me. He offered to take me and Didi to dinner for my last night and I readily agreed.

Vanessa came up and sat down next to me. She was upset. Her husband was very angry with her because she admitted she had sex with one of the islanders.

"Imagine if he knew how many islanders fucked me yesterday and last night, hell I don't even know. But I'm ready to go again after watching Robert playing with your tits."

"Wasn't your husband out on the boat fucking some prostitutes like my husband was going to do?"

"That's what I thought, that's what the "fishing trip" was supposed to be about but he said he didn't go for sex but for gambling. He said all the other men went for the sex and the booze, but they also played poker. He said it was easy money because the men were drunk and distracted by the pretty prostitutes on board. He said he won enough money to pay for the trip."

Vanessa asked me to apply suntan oil to her breasts which I happily agreed. There were a couple of older men watching us, so I slipped my bottoms off giving them a good view of my naked ass After applying a liberal amount of suntan oil onto her big breasts, I played with her nipples, pinching and pulling them the show. I finished off by giving her a long passionate kiss, dragging my nipples across hers. As I sat back down in my chair, I spread my legs wide giving the watchers a good view of my pussy as I added some sunscreen to the newly exposed skin.

I told her about my husband's legal problems and said I was not going to worry about it until I got home. We discussed my dinner that night with Robert and she asked if she and her husband could join us. It might mellow him out.

As we waited for our table, I had been hoping for a romantic dinner with Robert before heading back to the states, but things did not work out as planned. First, Didi joined us which I really didn't mind because I really liked her, and I felt a longing for her. Second, Vanessa's husband was extremely angry about something. Her dress exposed a lot of skin, and I thought her breasts were going to pop out. Vanessa later told me that he was still angry that she had sex with a black man. She said it was something they always talked about, so she did not understand why he was so angry. The tenseness between the two certainly put a pallor over the mood at the table. That, and my concern for my husband.

Vanessa's husband sulked his way through dinner and the rest of us had a pretty good time, helped by abundant alcohol. Robert asked me to dance, and I readily agreed. I felt so safe in his arms as he led me across the dance floor. When we got back to the table, Didi asked for her turn and Robert was again on the dance floor. I looked at Vanessa's husband and he grunted and said he did not dance, so I invited Vanessa for a dance. While we were dancing, the band switched to a more up tempo beat and two black men joined us on the dance floor. I quickly made some excuses and reached for Vanessa's hand, but she shook her head, "he's already mad so fuck it, I'm going to have a good time."

I found my drink had been refreshed when I sat back at our table. Looking back at the dance floor, I found Vanessa sandwiched between the two men. One man had his hands on her breasts and was grinding against her ass with his lips on her neck. Vanessa had her hands wrapped around her other dance partner's head while they passionately kissed. His hand was creeping up between her legs. Vanessa spread her legs to give him better access. Other men took their turns dancing with her. At one point, a man slipped her panties off while another exposed her breast.

The husband just sat there watching his wife put on a show. Robert had excused himself to take care of business and the largest man I have ever seen, black or white, sat in his chair.

He looked at Vanessa's husband and said, "My name is Antonio, and it seems your wife has discovered a taste for black cock."

"Yes, she told me she was with an islander last night."

"Maybe, but did she tell you how many she was with, and that she ended the night with me."

"No, she only said she had sex with an islander, as in singular, not islanders."

"Maybe your wife was carried away by the passion of the moment but by the way she is dancing with her lovers from last night, I can assume it was not."

All of us turned to look at Vanessa. It certainly looked like she was having a good time, letting the men expose and fondle her.

"I can't believe I married such a whore. Once, maybe I can forgive a moment of passion, but this behavior is just rubbing it in my face. And there was more than one you say? My lawyers will have her on the street once we get back to New York!"

The stranger at our table said, "I will buy your wife from you, say $1000?"

"You'll buy her? Why?"

"She will be my personal whore, until I tire of her. After that, I'll pimp her out for a few years. I am sure I will make my money back."

"And after a few years?"

"I don't think you will want her back, but some men do. If you don't, I will sell her to someone else, maybe an Arab. She will not be worth the $1000 I am paying for her tonight, but there will be a buyer."

"When do I see the money?"

"Right now, if the terms are acceptable. You only need to tell your friends and family that Vanessa loved the islands and decided to stay."

The stranger pulled ten one-hundred-dollar bills from his wallet and handed them to Vanessa's husband who shoved them into his pocket. The two men then shook hands. The stranger went out on the dance floor, took Vanessa's hand and led her outside. The husband downed the rest of his drink and left. I never saw either of them again. Robert rejoined us minutes later and Didi told him what happened. Apparently, Robert was well acquainted with the stranger. I suggested that the three of us return to my room. Watching Vanessa's display on the dance floor had made me very wet in my nether regions.

I was holding hands with Didi and Robert as we entered the elevator. As the door closed, I turned and passionately kissed Didi, then I turned and did the same with Robert. He knew that I had sex with Didi before but still looked surprised at the way we kissed.

"Another surprise from the deacon's wife," he said.

Once we entered my room, things moved fast, hands were fondling each other's bodies as clothes were removed. Didi and I were on our knees, taking turns licking and sucking Robert's cock. Didi joined me on the bed, licking each other's pussies with Didi on top of me. Didi shuddered in an orgasm as I sucked on her clit. I had lost track of Robert until I saw his cock pressed against Didi's cunt. It was the most erotic scene ever, watching his cock slowly penetrate her, inches from my face. I alternated between licking her juices off the underside of his cock and licking her clit. Didi came several times as Robert slid the entire length of his massive cock in and out of her. I was jealous, not only because I wanted that cock inside me, but Didi had stopped licking my clit. I couldn't blame her; I don't think I would be able to do anything different.

My disappointment did not last long as I watched Robert pump his come into her. Didi was shaking from her own orgasm as he continued to pump in and out of her, dripping his come and hers onto my tongue. When Robert pulled out, globs of his come poured out which I quickly swallowed sending me into an orgasm. Didi knew what I wanted, she sat up, planting her gaping cunt onto my open mouth, allowing me to feast.

Eventually, Didi pulled herself off me, turned and began to lick my face clean. Those licks turned into kisses.

Didi said, "Now I know what it is like to being fucked by a real man."

I looked at Robert who was sitting in a chair watching us and said, "when do I get my turn?"

"If you two keep playing like that, it won't be long."