The Deacon's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to clean our man Didi."

Robert brought his magnificent cock over to us as we laid on the bed and we took turns licking him clean. Didi and I took turns trying to deep throat him. I was finally able to do it, but I had a lot of practice the night before. All that attention soon had Robert fully hard again.

Didi and switched places, me kneeling over her with our faces in each other's pussies. Robert's come was still leaking out of her which I was licking up as I felt the head of Robert's cock pressing against my cunt. I started coming as soon as he entered me. I remember thinking, this was heaven, Robert's massive cock fucking me, Didi's tongue on my clit, her thighs against my face. My orgasm prevented me from licking her, but my nose was pressed against her pussy, enjoying her scent.

I cannot tell you how long Robert fucked me or how many times I came. When Robert began pumping his come into me, I had the most intense orgasm of my life. I could not move or speak. I could feel him pull out and Didi's mouth sucking his

come out of my cunt.

The sun was shining through the window when I awoke. We were still close to our last positions from the night before. I was on my side facing Didi laying on her back. I was using her thigh as a pillow and my nose was still at her pussy. Robert was behind me, his arm draped over me with his hand cupping my breast. That black hand holding me white breast began to make me wet again. That, and the feel of his cock pressed against my ass cheeks.

An overwhelming sense of remorse began to fill me as I realized I needed to get ready to head for the airport.

Robert felt the change and said, "You know you don't have to leave; we can stay like this forever."

Didi added to Robert's comment, "Yes, stay with me, stay with us."

"Besides," he added, "you haven't let me fuck your ass yet."

I turned to him and said, "I promise, you will be the first man to fuck my ass. But I have to leave. My husband is in trouble, and I need to help him and I cannot do that here."

As I sat on the plane my mind went through all the changes I had experienced. The things I had let my husband do to me, the other man he had exposed me to, and let come on my face, the pictures of me naked and sucking his cock that he shared with other men. My experiences with Vanessa and Didi and was I really a lesbian. Thoughts of Robert's beautiful cock convinced me otherwise. Maybe I was bisexual which really wasn't a thing back in the sixties.

I also thought of Vanessa, imagining what it would be like to allow so many strange men use your body and what her life would be like as Antonio's whore. Those thoughts had me so wet I had to go to the bathroom on the plane to masturbate.

Initially, things back in Nebraska were in turmoil. The police could never find my husband. The lawyer had taken steps to protect some of our personal assets, most importantly the house but I was going to have to go back to work again. That did not last long because I soon found out I was pregnant. The question was whose baby was it. Part of me hoped it was my husband's because I felt it would make my life in Nebraska easier. Didi and I had been swapping letters and she hoped that Robert was the father because then I would have no reason not to come back to her.

There was a hush in the delivery room when the baby was born, and I knew why. I couldn't wait for them to hand me my little black baby boy. My family disowned me and no one in the town would even make eye contact with me. It made it easier to put the house up for sale and fly back to the islands and into Robert and Didi's loving arms.

Six months late, my parents did forward me a letter from Ryan, my husband's lawyer. He said the government had dropped its case against my husband. As usual, the government did not offer any explanation, but that usually meant they had made a mistake. Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology. Ryan said he never knew where my husband went after he landed in New York, and it was better that way. It had also been months since he last heard from my husband. Ryan was reaching out to me, hoping I would pass the information onto my husband. I never had the chance.

Robert had acquired one of the restaurants in the area. Didi and I helped run it. One night, I thought I saw my husband in the doorway of the restaurant, but he quickly disappeared. I was probably five months pregnant with my second by then. If it was my husband, he would have had to notice my swelling belly.