All Comments on 'The Dead World Ch. 09'

by SeraphNocturne

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LanaNLanaNabout 1 year ago

Awesome chapter! Man, you wrote a lot in three days. I'm so excited for the edited version to come out, too, so I can see what you changed. Keep up the fantastic work!

I love learning about all the characters and I'm glad you're taking the story in the direction you seem to be. I don't know what'll happen next!

LanaNLanaNabout 1 year ago

Okay, I can't remember if I replied or not. I reread the past chapters and loved it all! Those little added details really brought a lot of character to the old work.

I love getting to be with this small cast, but I'm also pretty excited about these "new faces" and threats that will either tear the group apart or being them together.

Also, just fun tidbit I realized... you notice the higher rated chapters seem to be the ones featuring the most Slash content?

LanaNLanaNabout 1 year ago

Can't deny his perfection. A true guilty pleasure! Tfw you don't know what you'll do if the antagonist dies...

Srg66Srg66about 1 year ago

Your stories are brilliant. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing what else happens.

Srg66Srg66about 1 year ago

Brilliant story as always. I look forward to your next one.

LanaNLanaNabout 1 year ago

Oh crap! It's happened, this chapter actually managed to rate higher than chapter 6. These are unprecedented times.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

I can't believe it! Skully finally took her?!? Oh, I hate him so much! But I love this story! 5 fucking stars!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

top rating for the villains in this story, i love this! looking forward to more.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit7 months ago

goddamn you, cypher

majapromajapro5 months ago

hanging on my fingernails, damn good writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeraphNocturne@SeraphNocturne
The Dead World is being published to Literotica.com for READING PURPOSES ONLY and is SOLD EXCLUSIVELY on Smashwords. You should not find this novel series anywhere else online. I only publish under the penname Seraph Nocturne. Every chapter has a disclaimer referring to Litero...