The Dead World Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his fingers from within her, bringing them to his lips to savor the milky sweet taste of her, unsurprised at all that she took that moment to clamp her thighs together and squirm to rise on the bed. With a look of sheer, devious delight, Skully positioned himself forcefully between her legs and eased his cock from the jeans hanging loosely on his hips. She couldn't see it, but she didn't need to... she could feel the length and thickness of his rock-hard phallus pressed against her thighs.

She fought to push him away. Her hands pressed against the chiseled tone of his abdomen, and she shook her head frantically, biting back angry tears. "Don't."

He nuzzled the swollen tip of that impressive member against her snatch, and he felt every muscle in her body tense as he teased her... but only for a moment. In one hard, aggressive thrust he penetrated her, driving that impossibly thick eight inch cock as deeply as her slick walls would allow.

"Nn! S-Stop, please, please! It—it hurts!" The soft choked sound rising in her throat was only fuel for his determination. He'd gotten only halfway before she cried out aloud and began to struggle, desperately trying to relieve the prickles of pain it brought her. For a moment, he was still. He called it mercy, giving her that precious moment to grow accustomed to his size and girth, slowly drawing his hips back to push in again, deeply, slowly.

A low groan of utter satisfaction escaped his lips. "Fuck... You're a tight little bitch..."

She gritted her teeth, her body arching beneath him as he thrust, giving her comfort only in that he did not force every inch of his member inside when she clearly couldn't handle it... Not yet. As he gained rhythm, she felt the pain slowly subside. It was only minutes before each slow, grinding thrust brought her impossibly guilty pleasure.

His knees dug into the bed, hard, a strong hand closing around her waist as he guided her body into every rock of his hips. He fucked her, hard. Her hands had balled against his shirt, shuddered pants of pleasure forced from her lips as he ravaged her shamelessly, drinking in every choked utterance of ecstasy he forced from her.

"Mmm... That's right... you like that, don't you? That's a good little slut." His free hand grasped one of those beautifully full breasts, squeezing roughly as he drove his cock into her eager little snatch again, and again... and she fell still.

Her hands dropped down slowly between them, no longer embracing the urgency of trying to force him away from her. She turned her head away and swallowed hard, trying her damndest to block this moment from her mind and senses... and as she fought to lock her mind from the unspeakable horror she had found herself living in now, Skully slipped a hand down to close over that soft feminine mound, his thumb assaulting her tender little clit again.

"Mmmph—"

She couldn't help it.

"Ahhn... hah... mmnn! Mmm!" God, it felt so good.

He rolled his thumb against her clit again, and again, feeling her body shuddering in absolute pleasure beneath him. For a moment, he was still, beads of sweat staining the dark gray shirt, delighting as he felt her vice-like pussy spasming around his cock. She wanted to protest against him but couldn't find the words between whimpers of forced pleasure, her eyes rolling back as she was left defenseless to the assault.

"Atta girl..."

Each silky, sweet little moan he forced from her eased him closer to the edge. Without warning, he withdrew that violently pleasurable grasp he had upon her body, thrusting cruelly between her thighs... and this time he was not slow, or easy, or gentle. He fucked her wildly, roughly, a hand closing around her throat as he forced her to take every inch. He was so fucking close now, and she was glaring at him with a look that was meant to kill. As he felt himself reaching the peak of erotic pleasure he pulled his cock free of her incredibly tight body, coated with the pretty thing's delicious juices, and pumped his impressive length only a few times to spill his seed against the silky tanned flesh of her lower abdomen. He panted heavily as he felt himself consumed by the bliss of completion, resting upon his knees between her legs as he caught his breath.

"You're mine, now." His tone of voice was cool and collected as he smoothed back dark locks from his face. She turned her head away from him, left miserably on the brink of completion... She'd never felt so absolutely disgusted, never before in her life. As he languidly placed his member back into the dark jeans and tightened his belt, his eyes swept over that gorgeous body beneath him. No, he wasn't done with her yet.

He pressed his thumb against her clit once again and inserted a set of fingers into her dripping cunt, and forced her to orgasm. He felt her walls spasming around his strong digits, slick with her sex, as she choked down evidence of her enjoyment. The expression of absolute malice upon her face only inspired him to chuckle low as he finally rose from the bed to stand.

"If you try to leave again, Charlotte, or if you tell anyone about this... I'm going to bring you to the room Dog is locked in, and you're going to watch as I put my gun in his mouth and paint the fucking wall with his brains... Do you understand me?"

She swallowed hard. Her shoulders shook gently... but not out of fear, this time. The anger she felt couldn't be contained. She felt another string of curses on the tip of her tongue, but Skully had grasped the zip ties and pulled her roughly off of the bed and onto her feet, her face glowing and knees weak from forced pleasure. He took her chin with his free hand and forced her to look up into his icy blue eyes, his expression stern and unyielding.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes." Her reply was delivered calmly, laced with venomous detest.

He smirked and released her harshly before moving to slide his boots back onto his feet, lacing them in languid confidence. She stood there, watching him in seething, boiling hatred, unmoving as he drew the hunting knife from his back pocket and roughly cut the binds around her wrists.

"Good girl. Best behave yourself. I'll be watching you..." He turned away from her, retrieving her pistol from the floor and she slowly sank to the ground to sit as she tried to come to terms with what had just happened.

I'll kill that fucking bastard... if it's the last thing I fucking do...

——————————

© 2023 Seraph Nocturne, All Rights Reserved. Duplication of this literary piece without expressed permission of the author for any purpose is prohibited.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
majapromajapro4 months ago

hanging on my fingernails, damn good writing

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit7 months ago

goddamn you, cypher

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

top rating for the villains in this story, i love this! looking forward to more.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

I can't believe it! Skully finally took her?!? Oh, I hate him so much! But I love this story! 5 fucking stars!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

LanaNLanaNabout 1 year ago

Oh crap! It's happened, this chapter actually managed to rate higher than chapter 6. These are unprecedented times.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hear Me Ch. 01 In a post apocalyptic world, she gets hunted down.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Trail of Silver Skulls Ch. 01 Anna is kidnapped by the cartels to be sold as a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Downfall - An Erotic Invasion Ch. 01: Makeout Point Lisa is about to lose her virginity when there's a sign...in First Time
Character Select Customizing an avatar has real effects on Mark.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories