All Comments on 'The Dead World Ch. 11'

by SeraphNocturne

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

I like it but Charlie’s willingness, eagerness to fuck is out of character.

Nothing wrong with sex; but it’s the only thing she has to offer and it’s a dangerous game to have unprotected sex in a group of men.

It is deadly because wars have been fought over women and a smart leader would just kill her off rather than destroy his tight knit crew.

LanaNLanaNabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter! Nothing like a hate fuck, though I can't see Dog being very happy about it if he finds out!

It's great to see a slightly different side of Slash, too! I think you do a great job of showing how men act differently around women than they do with other men. You manage to make it very multidimensional and fresh.

Keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story Now I need to read the other ten

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturneabout 1 year agoAuthor

Much appreciation for the kind words dear readers. ❤️

@Whackdoodle: Love the feedback… I get the feeling you’re just basing your opinion on only this chapter, though? She most definitely has almost been killed, has attempted multiple escapes, and now isn’t much in the position for bargaining—the group’s current leader is one of few redeemable characters in the series, so just killing her was never an option to him.

And of course when it comes to penning non-consent/reactance Literotica has their guidelines in place that have to be adhered to otherwise, well… let’s just say things would be a lot worse for poor Charlie.

@DeducibleBabeMester: I went back and forth forever regarding just how this scene was going to play out without straying from the darker nature of things and rewrote the ending sooo many times. I inevitably called it a kindness for Charlie and kept the softer conclusion since things are only going to keep going downhill. But again… let me not spoil anything!

And thank you for being a fabulous fan as always DBM!

LanaNLanaNabout 1 year ago

I didn't know about Literotica's non-con requirements, and it does explain some things. Though, I imagine it does make it challenging to write darker scenes. The good news is that non-con and dub-con fans tend to enjoy the forced pleasure aspect.

That said, you're doing a good job of maintaining a dark tone while keeping to the website rules. I don't have a problem with finding 'softer' sides in characters. I think there are a lot of gray areas to be had where people are concerned, and a lot of contradictions in the things people do or say.

The way I see it, Charlie doesn't have -much- of a choice. More the illusion of choice. Make the best of it. I also figure she's just... lonely. And people fall into physical contact when they're lonely. Most people want to see the best in others and connect with people.

Anyway! I'm going to stop rambling about the nature of people because I could write an essay on individual and group psychology.

Srg66Srg66about 1 year ago

As always great story. Looking forward to reading the next chapter in the series.

Thanks.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturneabout 1 year agoAuthor

@DBM

I really love your point of view, I’d say your understanding of the series and the psychological aspects involving this group is very spot on!

Having some restriction with how dark and gritty things can get does make it a bit challenging to keep true to my original vision, but I think I’ve managed to keep to Lit’s guidelines very well without losing the thrill of the darker appeal in the story… I suppose making it through the review stage is proof enough of that, heh heh heh!

@Srg66

Delighted you’re enjoying the series, my thanks to you for your positive reception and time! I’ve started on the next chapter and hope to have it published by next week, my schedule and other writing commitments permitting.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

This series is so dang good! I dislike Slash, but you made me empathize with him in this chapter; SHAME ON YOU!

The sex in this chapter was so well written, I didn't want to like it, but you forced me! How fitting for the noncon category, huh? Lmao!

Djmac1031Djmac103110 months ago

I think you handled this well, given the situation.

Charlie is in a bad spot, for sure. She's in a harsh world where rules no longer apply.

Better to sell herself and perhaps gain some advantage from it than, well...the alternative.

Another thought provoking chapter.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit7 months ago

Such good reluctance. That's about as close to perfect as it gets.

majapromajapro5 months ago

well written, enjoy it even with reluctance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeraphNocturne@SeraphNocturne
The Dead World is being published to Literotica.com for READING PURPOSES ONLY and is SOLD EXCLUSIVELY on Smashwords. You should not find this novel series anywhere else online. I only publish under the penname Seraph Nocturne. Every chapter has a disclaimer referring to Litero...