The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the cream from her and began to tease and torture her in equal measure; spraying a line across various parts of her body and then either slowly and gently or hungrily lapping it off of her. I paid particular attention to her round tummy, enjoying the feeling of her wriggling and gasping at my ministrations. The slight tickling sensation caused her to squirm; she pushed herself up slightly off of the bed, causing her thighs to press against the bulge between my legs. 'Mmmm,' she gasped as she felt my arousal, pressing herself into it. 'Is that for me?' Instead of responding with words, I met her pressure with my own, allowing her to feel just how much she was turning me on.

I was just about to suck whipped cream from her perfectly pedicured toes when we heard the first low moan from the neighbouring bedroom. Of course, I instantly knew what it was, but Jade either didn't hear it or chose to ignore it. Instead, she must have sense my momentary lapse in focus and so began to smear the cream across my lips with her toes, teasing me to continue. I willingly opened my mouth and began to worship her feet, savouring the taste of the cream almost as much as she seemed to savour the attention.

The next moan from our neighbours however, was more obvious and impossible to ignore – specific words were muffled and incomprehensible, but there was no denying that whatever the words, it was a cry of ecstasy. I found my already throbbing cock began to twitch at the familiar sound; the only issue being that it wasn't me that was causing my wife to moan like that.

'Wow,' gasped Jade, 'I guess we're not the only ones having fun around here.' I could tell that she was intrigued by the action happening next door, so for the next few minutes a hushed silence descended between the two of us - I continued to lick and suck on her toes as she listened to the increasing and intensifying moans and gasps from next door.

She began to caress herself almost subconsciously, clearly revelling in the sensory overload of being worshipped at the same time as listening to the sexual sounds emanating from next door. I too listened enraptured. What was happening next door? Was Beth between her legs, lapping at her neatly-trimmed pussy? Had she brought toys along? Was my wife bent, doggy-style over the bed while Beth sent into her with a strap-on dildo? All of these thoughts and more ran through my mind and, even though I hesitated to admit it, I found the whole situation highly arousing. I found myself sucking harder and harder on Jade's toes, head-spinning as I listened to my own wife getting fucked on the other side of the wall, absolutely lost in the depravity of the situation. Jade clearly found herself in a similar mental state; her own wandering hands had found their way between her legs. I watched as she began to gently and softly caress herself while she listened and enjoyed.

'Show me,' I gasped, breaking the silence. She raised her eyebrow quizzically - I motioned between her legs. 'I want to watch you,' I said as I reached up and began to tease her blue, lace underwear down and past her round ass.

'This is so naughty Aaron,' she whispered; 'listening to that couple is getting me so wet.' As she spoke, she used her fingers to part her lips, revealing her deep, coral pink to me. I stared lustily at her shaven mound. 'Mmm,' she gasped, sliding her fingers gently up and down the length of her sweet, swollen pussy; 'I love how you look at me.' Teasing the lace panties off her feet, I watched as she slid two fingers inside of herself – the walls of her entrance hungrily sucking them deeper. 'Get undressed,' she gasped; 'I need to see your cock.'

Needing no further invitation, I whipped the rest of my clothes off and tossed them into the corner, before standing proud and erect for my full, rotund goddess at the foot of the bed, cock twitching with anticipation and bobbing proudly in the air. Jade began to gently tease it with her toes as she continued to pleasure herself for me, she cooed softly to herself as she felt the pre-cum ooze from my throbbing glans, using her toes to spread the fluid up and down the shaft.

Her back arched on the bed as she lost herself in the sounds from next door, rubbing circles around her swollen clit with her thumb and using her free hand to stroke and caress her own tits. Her feet wrapped themselves tightly around my cock and I had to squeeze my eyes shut and count to ten to prevent my orgasm as she began to slowly, but firmly, tug me off.

By this point, Jade's gasps had risen to a volume comparable with the noise from next door. Part of me knew that it probably wasn't a good idea for Beth to hear that I had brought Jade along (even though she had not told me to come alone, I knew she'd be unhappy that I had taken it upon myself to bring company), but another part of me, a bigger part, got off on the fact that my wife next door would be listening in and hearing me fucking her friend – without even knowing it. It also felt like I would finally be getting one up on Beth – call it payback for the way that she had ruthlessly manipulated my situation.

When Jade moaned that she was going to cum, I could take no more; crawling up the bed, I made it just in time, burying my head between her legs and desperately lapping at her sweet, fragrant nectar. 'Ohhh, fuck,' she wailed, grabbing at handfuls of my hair and pulling me hard into her, grinding her pussy on my face as she came, releasing a torrent of her fluid all over my willing face. One orgasm followed another as she really let go, allowing a release that had been built up steadily for years – all of the frustration of a desperate, loveless, sex-less marriage; the physical and mental dam was being well and truly broken down. It just so happened that my face seemed to be the one on the opposite side of the wall. I struggled for breath as she fucked my face, grinding her clitoris against the bridge of my nose, gasping, moaning and wailing obscenities. Before I even knew what was happening, she had flipped me over on the bed and, without pausing for breath (or allowing me to for that matter), lowered herself onto my face. She allowed most of her weight to come down on me, smothering me – so that all I knew was the feeling, the sensation, the taste and the sight of her glorious pussy as she continued to fuck my face with reckless abandon.

Suddenly a warm, wet and oh so welcoming feeling enveloped my aching shaft. I groaned into her pussy as she took me in her mouth, first swallowing my entire length, before lovingly kissing, licking and caressing my shaft. I was oblivious to anything happening next door by this point; Beth could be anally fucking my wife in a tub of golden syrup for all I knew or cared, the only thing that mattered to me in the whole universe was bringing this fine goddess of a woman to orgasm repeatedly - something which I sensed her approaching again as she sucked down my entire cock to suppress her gasps. Seizing the moment, I pulled her full, round cheeks apart and fervently began to lick circles around her most private of orifices, loving the feel of her whole body tensing up as she realised where my tongue was.

'Ohh, Aaron,' she wailed, spitting out my cock and eagerly thrusting her asshole back against my tongue; 'nobody has ever done this to me before.'

'You like it when I tongue fuck your ass?' I asked, slapping her cheeks hard enough to leave a red mark,

'Mmmnn hmmm,' came the only response of which she seemed capable. I responded by pushing my tongue, trying to force my way through the forbidden entrance. 'Ohhh, fucccckkkk,' she moaned, frenziedly tugging on my cock as she felt my tongue slowly snaking its way into the hidden confines of her anus. 'I feel like I'm going to cum so hard I'll piss!' she wailed.

I pulled my tongue out, long enough only to tell her to do just that then, before forcing myself finally through her resistance. I was instantly rewarded with a warm, wet gush of her piss and cum on my chest as she sat herself upright, grinding her asshole onto my tongue as she unleashed a torrent of fluid all over my upper body. I was so busy savouring the moment that I didn't even realise how starved of oxygen I was becoming; my only requirement in life at that moment was to prolong Jade's climax for as long as physically possible and to revel in the payload that was currently being released all over my chest.

Without even realising it myself I think I must have blacked out for a moment during the process; because when I opened my eyes again, the intense pressure that had been building to a crescendo on my face had been removed. I looked over to see that Jade had collapsed in a quivering and twitching heap beside me on the bed. The only thing she seemed capable of doing at this point was muttering 'fuck' over and over again to herself.

'Wow,' I gasped when my head finally stopped spinning, 'that was pretty intense.'

Jade looked over at me, her hair, matted with sweat and a variety of other fluids, stuck up and out at jaunty angles; her face flushed and sweating, her eyes glazed – I had never seen her looking so beautiful. 'I think we outlasted our neighbours,' she gasped with a wry smile.

'Yeah,' I replied as I leaned across to caress her body, noticing the silence that had descended on the adjacent room.

She felt something poking into her side; 'I can't believe he's not finished yet,' she said as she took him gently in her hands and began to caress my length with the tips of her fingers.

'That was all about you,' I whispered, leaning in to kiss her. At first it was a tender kiss, lip to lip; but she responded by parting her lips, tasting herself and allowing my tongue to enter her mouth.

'Well, now let's make it about both of us,' she whispered, breaking the kiss momentarily. She lay on her back and parted her legs. 'I need you inside me.'

Despite everything I had just put her pussy through, the overwhelming feeling I got as I slid myself slowly (making sure to savour every inch of her) inside of her, was one of tightness; my cock felt at home instantly in its new surroundings – something which Jade seemed to agree with. We maintained eye contact, savouring the feeling as I fed her every inch of my desire. 'That feels so good,' she whispered, mouth parted in a slight 'o' as she felt my pubic bone come into contact with her own.

We resumed our passionate kiss as I allowed myself to come to rest inside of her; neither of us moving, but both enjoying the feeling of being so physically connected. The feeling of the fullness of this woman beneath me was unlike anything I had ever known before; the physical contact of her belly against mine, her huge tits mashing against my chest, the way she hooked her leg around my calf to pull me closer was so amazing. I broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes to let her see just how turned on I was by her. She met my look with one of her own and we began to fall into a steady rhythm, exploring each other's bodies with our hands as I gave my cock to her again and again.

There was no noise to compete with next door now, but neither of us cared either way. Our own earlier exaltations had diminished to hushed and intimate gasps and moans. Together we had come to the realisation that this had become much more than just a game to either of us.

After a few minutes of sharing these intimacies and feelings without ever speaking a word, we began to naturally increase the rhythm of our lovemaking. Missionary is all well and good for a while, but there are always other avenues to be explored. Knowing how much she loved her feet being worshipped, I lifted her legs up in the air; both altering the angle of my penetration and placing her feet within distance of my mouth.

She gasped as I began to suck and lick again at her toes, driving my length into her with more passion and urgency now. Her moans increased in both frequency and volume; her own fingers finding their way once again to her clitoris as she brought herself closer and closer to climax.

'Fuck me,' she gasped, running the soles of her feet up and down the side of my face and teasing my lips and tongue with her toes. I gripped her ample hips and began to send myself into her with a growing sense of urgency, sending ripples up her body and causing those magnificent tits to wobble delightfully on her chest. 'Unggh,' she gasped as I drove into her again and again. 'Harder,' she moaned. I flipped her sideways and smacked her arse cheek as I drove into her. 'Yes! Fuck yes!' she wailed as she came with my cock still thrusting inside of her, begging me time and time again to keep fucking her – something which I did with pleasure.

'Lay down,' she commanded as her orgasm finally subsided. 'This time it really is your turn.'

I love it when a woman is on top. Somehow instinctively, I think Jade knew this. If she didn't, then the moan I elicited must have given it away as she squatted herself over my swollen member and guided it inside of her pussy. I found myself looking at the most magnificent sight as she began to bounce herself up and down on the length of my member, her tits swaying and bouncing magnificently with her rhythm.

My head spun as she roughly pushed down on my chest, using it as leverage to control her thrusts on top of me; she seemed to be a real natural on top and I found my balls beginning to tingle in anticipation of what was sure to be the most momentous ejaculation of my life.

'You're enjoying this aren't you?' she asked, licking her lips seductively. I merely nodded in response, loving the feel of her pussy clenching on my cock; she really knew how to control this position. 'Are you ready for your turn?'

'Mmm, hmm' I gasped, pushing my arse up off of the bed in order to feel myself more deeply inside.

Without warning and catching me completely off guard, she leaned back and hooked her arms around my thighs, lifting my legs in the air and exposing me to a position I had never known before. I knew it wouldn't be a pretty sight for an observer - my legs akimbo and my own asshole exposed to the world, but my god did it feel good. Every inch of it felt fucking fantastic, especially the feeling of being completely and utterly out of control in the situation as Jade began to fuck my cock wildly, her own pussy becoming the driving force for the sex. 'Fuck, fuck fuckfuckfuck!' I wailed, head spinning as I looked up at my beautiful blonde goddess.

'Cum for me,' she gasped.

I could control it no more... 'Goooooodddddddddddddd!' I wailed, losing control of every aspect of my body. I exploded – that's the only word I can possibly use to describe it – inside of Jade, blowing load after load of my hot, sticky fluid deep inside of her pussy. My head spun, I saw stars and I felt every sinew in my body straining with the power and strength of the climax which took control of my body. Jade, for her part prolonged the experience as she relentlessly rode my cock throughout, triggering her own climax in the process. For the second time in the afternoon, I felt my world spinning out of control; the room began to swirl, my body went numb and all I was aware of – other than the intensely pleasurable feeling of ejaculating deep inside of Jade – was a ringing in my ears. I could have died right there and then and I would have been absolutely, 100% happy...

'Oh, my fucking god.' Gasped Jade as she finally collapsed in a used and sweating heap beside me on the bed, 'what the fuck just happened?'

I looked across at her, fighting the urge to instantly close my eyes and snooze happily away to dreamland. All I could manage was a soft chuckle and a tender kiss on her lips. I closed my eyes as I felt myself melt into the bed.

11

Some time later, we both were roused by the same thing. The sound of lovemaking was being struck up again in the adjacent room. Jade rolled over to me and raised her eyes playfully. 'They seem to be having fun again,' she caressed me gently as she did so. I felt myself stirring again as her fingertips trailed seductively down my chest.

'Jade...' I began, not knowing even what to say next. I knew my marriage was over. Even if Kel was going to be able to keep secret from me the sordid details of her own affair, my heart was already gone from that relationship. Jade understood what I was saying without me even needing to speak.

'I'm leaving Glenn,' she spoke, caressing the length of my shaft tenderly. 'I'm not going to put any pressure on you whatsoever – and I don't blame you for any of the things that have happened. I know how much I manipulated into all of this mess; so, whatever you decide to do, I'll understand.'

I remained silent at this, deep in thought.

The sounds next door were already rising to a crescendo. Jade rolled her eyes playfully. 'This is a great accompaniment to a serious conversation.' She rose from the bed and began to saunter sexily towards the bathroom; that full, round ass of hers swaying seductively with each step. 'I'm going to get a shower,' she said, 'coming?'

She didn't even need to look back for the confirmation.