All Comments on 'The Deal'

by Sutty93

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bucco40bucco40almost 2 years ago

Hope you write a 2nd chapter. Would love to read about who Alexis has waiting for them.

milo425milo425almost 2 years ago

This was so hot please do chapter 2,4...6 I want to know about all the options that was mentioned

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 1 year ago

I have to completely agree with the previous messages and beg for more chapters please!!!!!

Great read and it had me hard with every paragraph.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Not really an incest story. EC, maybe

boat8boat8over 1 year ago

I've been reading Literotica for two decades now, and this is easily asking my top 5. This needs a sequel for sure.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Page One started off okay, then after a few hesitant spits-and-spats roared away BRILLIANTLY!

Page Two picked up and carried on, at first, but then we got to the inevitable little Blip, which totally DESTROYED the mood of the whole thing, irreparably I.M.H.O., but then I'm always happy enough with swinging and swapping as LONG as it all HAPPILY and fully consensually undertaken and, like his choice for her M.of H, done to PLEASE her, and NOT to upset, or ANTAGONIZE her! She was thrilled-up with his choice for her, but in SPITE of all the previous heart-break (or BECAUSE of it?) and ongoing angst that his EX-best-friend has put him through, she DELIBERATELY chose to torture and HUMILIATE him! SORRY, but IMHO that is NOT the sort of behaviour one expects from a friend, much less your new "Bride-to-be"! THAT is the ONE perversion that is for me, truly unforgivable, and so was the point that I "threw my toys out of the pram", and abandoned ALL interest in this sorry tale! I have no interest in any belittling, de-humanizing, bully-istic arrogant, humiliating behaviour, and would prefer to watch puke dry rather than risk reading any further, even a later respite would not mitigate my time wasted on forcing my breakfast to take a curtain call or two!

sc3451sc3451about 1 year ago

Really hope you come back to and continue this story.

bumblegrumbumblegrum4 months ago

One of your best, indeed, one of the bests on Lit. Thank you for an engrossing tale, one that I will add to my favourites. Well worth all five stars, more if they were available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSutty93@Sutty93
an open book, written in invisible ink. First off, I want to say thank you to everyone who's read, liked, and commented on my stories over the years, as well as taken the initiative to follow me on this platform. I've never thought that so many of you would be interested in...