The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please tell me that you didn't actually call your mother for that entire thing," I begged, mortified at what this would do for my chance at not only fucking Alexis, but having her blessing to marry her daughter.

"It picked up right as you started talking to me like I was my mother," she revealed, that devious smile never leaving her face. "I, for one, am looking forward to the next time my mother sees you; it's going to be hilarious! I might have to film it for posterity," she laughed as she saw the horror in my face.

Pushing off of her, I said, "Don't you fucking dare! I can't believe you honestly did that! Do you know how hard it's going to be to make this idea work if we try it now? Unless, that was your intention all along?" I questioned with an accusatory glance.

"Derrik," Casey said, turning to look fully at me with a look of 100% earnestness in her face. "When have I ever denied you anything that you've wanted sexually?" When I didn't answer, she continued, "Exactly, never. I've never once said no to you, and we've done some kinky shit. Honestly, the thought of you fucking my mom is really hot to me, and if I could, I'd join you that night. I know that Tammy is technically my cousin and more like my sister, so incest hasn't always been such a hurdle for me, but now that you've mentioned it, I realize I've had a subconscious barrier when it comes to my mother, and I don't want to have anything standing in the way of my having the best relationship with my mother, or hot, kinky sex."

Kissing me passionately for a brief moment before pulling away again, she looked into my eyes before saying, "I love this idea, and wholeheartedly consent to you pounding the shit out of my mother the night before our wedding. And I will do everything in my power to ensure that she agrees to this course of action and truly lets loose for you to enjoy to your heart's content."

Slightly dumbfounded by her words, I stared at my fiancée with abject awe for a moment before my mouth could catch up to what my brain and heart were telling me. "I should have proposed to you the moment I met you, Casey Van Zam. You are perfection personified, and there hasn't been a second in the last five years that I haven't thanked whatever forces in the universe that brought us together for doing so."

Seeing our love for each other in the other's eyes, we gently, but passionately kissed ourselves to sleep.

It wasn't until a couple days after I'd brought up my idea that Casey revealed her choice for my best man. I can't really say that I was shocked, or that upset really, by her choice, but hearing her say his name gave me a brief moment of hesitation and regret that I'd ever mentioned this crazy scheme. She'd chosen my best friend Terry.

Terry's a great guy, and I obviously love him, but there's a bit of a caveat to that. Back in our first year of university, I'd caught Terry with my then girlfriend. She'd been my first love, and the fact that he'd gone and fucked her behind my back was a massive blow to our friendship. It'd taken a year of him begging and debasing himself publicly and privately for me to even start forgiving him. By the time that me and Casey had started seeing each other and opening our relationship to others, me and him were nearly back to normal. Casey had even asked a couple times through the years if we could include him; I first said that he was not that type of guy, before eventually saying that I didn't want him to be involved with our sexual antics.

I could tell that Casey knew that this was a big ask, just from how she approached me about it. When it comes to most of our sexcapades, she's usually boisterous and confident, but for this she was quiet and timid. We were sitting at the kitchen table, trying to decide on a honeymoon location and having a small lunch, when she said in a voice barely above a whisper, "I've given some thought to what we discussed the other night, regarding the top members of our wedding party." It took me a second to think of what she was talking about but I eventually remembered. "I know you're still hurt by it, and I understand completely, but I want to make clear that history will not repeat itself. I love you Derrik, with all my heart, body and soul, and I don't want to ever hurt you. But even though I know that this will cause you some initial discomfort, I hope that you can understand where I'm coming from and even if you don't agree, at least consider what I'm about to suggest. I think that your best man should be Terry."

I had tensed as soon as she started to pre-emptively try and keep me calm, subconsciously knowing that this was where she was heading. Forcing myself to take a calming breath, I dropped everything from my hands and brought them thoughtfully to my face (both to hide any grimace I might've made, as well as to ensure that they didn't do anything unbecoming). "I'm listening," was all I allowed myself to say.

Casey looked at me with the slightest hint of fear as she judged my patience for this, before she started to talk. "Well, similar to how you chose my mother as my maid of honour, Terry fits the laid-out criteria rather well. For starters, he's someone that most people wouldn't really bat an eye at if he were to be your best man. Secondly, he's someone that you've always said was off limits to our open bedroom door. Third, forgive me for saying this, but he's objectively sexy, and I'll admit that I've rubbed more than one out to thoughts of him through the years." She looked at me with repentant eyes as she revealed this and I impressed both of us with my ability to keep my cool upon hearing it (helped largely by the fact that I'd long suspected it to be the case due to her asking to include him more that once).

Closing her eyes and taking a breath to help steel her nerves, she looked at me with a serious face as she said, "Lastly, and most importantly, we owe him." When she saw my confusion, Casey continued, "I never told you this, but Terry's integral to us getting together. I'd just finished unpacking the essentials in my dorm and was talking with Tammy about how I planned to find myself a sexy upperclassman to fuck my brains out before the sun set when I bumped into Terry. Having clearly heard what I was talking about, he immediately stopped my attempt to make him said upperclassman and told me that his friend who was a better man than him was actually at a strip club downtown and deserved to be the recipient of such an enticing offer. Twenty-five minutes later, I had your cock in my mouth for the first time in your backseat. Terry gave up his chance to be with me, and instead sent me to you, and in so doing, made our lives the best and happiest they'd ever been. And I'd like to thank him for that."

I was completely silent as she told me this. I didn't know what to think. How had either of them not mentioned this once in the past five years? I could see the truth of this in Casey's eyes as she watched me pick up my phone and blindly call Terry. There was no fear, only slight regret at this secret coming to life. The phone was on its second ring when Terry picked up. "Hey D! What's up man?"

"Not much man," I said jovially. "You got a sec to talk?" I asked putting a smile into my voice and turning on speaker phone so that Casey could hear what he said.

"Sure man," Terry said, "What's up?"

"Cas and I were drinking a little too much last night," I said with the smile still in my voice and adding a small laugh to sell my act. "And she said something that I just couldn't believe."

"What she say?" he asked. Then, jokingly, he added, "Did she tell you that I'm sexier than you are? Cuz, it's true!"

Forcing myself to laugh with him, I replied, "No, I've asked her that a couple of times and she always says that Fred is sexier than both of us." Fred was my family dog, and this was actually something Casey had joked about in the past. We laughed for a minute at this before I got us back on target. "No, but seriously bro, she said you set us up. She said that she'd bumped into you before she met me and that you had sent her my way." There was silence from the other end of the phone. "She's lying, right bro?"

After another pause, I heard him give a loud sigh. "No," he said quietly. "No, she was telling the truth man. I never wanted to say anything cuz I know that you were still pissed with me at the time, but yeah, I kinda sent her your way after bumping into her and overhearing that she wanted to fuck the brains out of some hot older guy. She first tried to come on to me, but I said that I knew someone who was a better guy and told her to find you at the club. I'm sorry that I never told you, but I didn't want it to seem like I was looming this thing over your head, especially back then. And as we got better, I figured that she told you at some point."

I had to wipe my eye as the tears that were threatening to spill out were blurring my vision. "Thanks man. Seriously, that's the biggest bro move in the history of bro moves; and I'm honoured that it was done on my behalf. I can't thank you enough! But I hope that I can start making it up to you by asking you to be my best man."

Casey's eyes snapped up to me as I awaited Terry's answer, trying to discern my mindset. "Are you serious, bro?" Terry asked incredulously. "Of course, I'll be your best man! I'd be honoured dude!"

"Great!" I said, really meaning it. "We'll talk about it more Friday at Bill's."

"Sounds good, Der! I'll talk to you later!" And with that, we hung up.

Looking across the table, I saw that Casey was looking at me lovingly. She was about to say something but I held up my hand to stop her. "Before you say anything," I said calmly. "Answer me this: Why did you listen to him? You were more than capable of turning his 'no, go fuck my friend' into a 'please fuck me', so why did you listen to him and seek me out instead?"

"I honestly thought about it for a few moments, trying to change his mind," she revealed, her eyes never leaving mine. "Here was a man, throwing away the surest of sure things for his friend who he claimed was a better, more deserving man than him. Do you know how rare that is, especially in college? Up until the moment I sat in your lap, I debated with myself about going back to this rare specimen of male paragon. But I honestly thought you were sexier than Terry, and the fact that you couldn't take your eyes off me, despite the MILF stripper not ten feet from you, was a major turn on. Before I knew it, you were giving me some of the best loving you've ever given me, on my first time.

"Since then, I've never doubted my decision, and have always tried to find a way to thank Terry for presenting me with the greatest opportunity in my life and the man of my dreams." She reached out a hand and took mine in it. "As I said earlier, I love you with all that I am, but I not only want to do this to satisfy my own curiosity, but also feel like I must do this as a way of showing my gratitude for the past five years and the even better ones in our future."

We just looked into each other's eyes for a moment, silently expressing our love. I was about to say something but was cut off by the sound of the door banging open, and the angry voice of my future mother-in-law shouting for her daughter. "CASEY VAN ZAM!" she bellowed as she stormed through the house. "CASEY VAN ZAM GET YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE THis instant!" Her screaming stopped as she found us in our kitchen.

"What's wrong, mother?" Casey asked with an Oscar worthy performance of innocence.

Her mother looked to be malfunctioning due to her anger. Face wild and red, mouth opening and closing, but no words coming out. My embarrassment at having her here was the only thing that kept me from laughing. Finally, she found her voice, as she exploded onto her daughter. "WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT'S WRONG! WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT I AWOKE THE OTHER DAY TO FIND A VOICEMAIL FROM MY DAUGHTER WHILE SHE'S HAVING SEX WITH HER FIANCEE WHILE SHE PRETENDS TO BE ME! WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT MY DAUGHTER ACTED LIKE THE BIGGEST SLUT I'VE EVER SEEN AS SHE PRETENDED TO BE ME! WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT SHE KNOWS SHE LEFT THAT VOICEMAIL, AND HAS DONE NOTHING TO STOP ME FROM HEARING IT, CURSING MY MIND TO THE KNOWLEDGE THAT MY DAUGHTER IS A PERVERTED SLUT AND THAT MY FUTURE SON-IN-LAW GETS OFF LIKE A FREIGHTTRAIN AT THE IDEA OF FUCKING ME! I'D SAY THAT'S PLENTY WRONG!" she said as she slammed her phone down, her call to her voicemail poised to replay said message.

At 5'10" and 205 lb of muscle, there isn't much that intimidates me. But the fury in Alexis' eyes as she stared daggers at us, daring us to try and excuse our behaviour, put the fear of God in me more that any Westboro Baptist church sermon ever could. Chancing a look to Casey, I saw that she at least had the sense to look ashamed. I flicked my eyes to Alexis and seeing the fury still there, bowed my head in shame too.

"What? No words to defend yourselves?" mocked my fiancée's mother.

"To explain myself properly and fully, will take a bit of time, and lots of patience and understanding on your part, mother," Casey said, looking her mother boldly in the eye. "So, if you'd like to hear an explanation, please have a seat and take a few deep breaths to calm yourself. I do not want you shouting at me for every little thing on this road, so please wait until I'm finished before you start shouting again."

With a seeming sense of caution, as if we were about to attack her, Alexis sat in the third chair around our kitchen table. "I make no promises that I shall be able to hold my anger in check," she said after having done as her daughter asked and taken a few calming breaths. "But I will try my best to let you explain this insane level of vulgar profanity."

Nodding, Casey smiled at her mother. "Thank you, I appreciate that. I'll try to make this as clinical as I can." Taking a deep breath before releasing it loudly, she continued, "First off, let me apologize for calling you the other night and not informing you about the nature of the message. As we are discussing my being a 'perverted slut', as you so lovingly put it, the first thing that I should confess to is being guilty as charged. Both Derrik and I are very adventurous in our sex life, and enjoy being so. I'm not going to sit here though and list to you everything that we've done; I feel that that voicemail does enough to showcase the truth of the claim of us being proud perverts. We've had an open relationship practically since the start, and our upcoming wedding is not going to change that. We love and trust each other fully, but we also are firm believers in the adage that variety is the spice of life."

She paused here, looking to her mother and judging her reaction so far. Alexis seemed to be biting her lip in an attempt to keep herself quiet and to allow Casey to continue. "Secondly, the other night was the first and only time that the two of us have roleplayed you into our bedroom. I'm sorry that I made you out to be a bigger slut than you are; but in my defense, Derrik loves dirty talk and I tend to let myself go when I'm really horny. He'd been teasing me for like twenty minutes as we engaged in a slightly different roleplay, before he even mentioned you, and I got a little carried away." At her mother's raised eyebrow, Casey adjusted her statement. "Ok, a lot carried away. But I think the end result speaks for itself; that was some of the best sex we've ever had and we have great sex.

"Which brings me to my final point: the reason why we were roleplaying such a scenario in the first place. As I said, Derrik and I have an open relationship and he came up with an exciting idea for our wedding to engage in something that we've done in the past and have thoroughly enjoyed. He decided, as a final farewell to our supposed freedom, that he would get to sleep with my maid of honour, while I slept with his best man the night before our wedding." Alexis was gripping the table so hard that her knuckles were white as she tried to restrain herself from unleashing her anger and disappointment about her daughter's lifestyle and choices. "There's a bit of a caveat to this, arrangement. Derrik gets to choose my MOH and me his best man, but our choices had to be someone that we hadn't slept with."

It seemed that not only had she figured out where this was all heading, but that Alexis couldn't hold her tongue for any longer. She wasn't shouting like she had before, but she was yelling at her daughter and myself. "And he chose me? And you're ok with that? I can understand the open relationship, I don't agree with it, but I can understand it; everyone's different and has their own kinks. Hell, the two of you seem to have the majority of them all to yourselves," she said with a harsh laugh. "But you honestly can't think that I would a) be open enough to this idea to go through with it, and b) not immediately try and break off this engagement after hearing this."

Upon hearing this, I knew it was my time to step in. "Alexis," I said triggering her to turn the full breadth of her fury upon me for the first time since she entered the house. "Forgive me, Alexis," I continued, trying to remain unaffected by her gaze. "But I cannot allow for you to talk of trying to sabotage our marriage. Nothing has changed in our relationship since I asked for your blessing to ask for her to marry me and now, except that you now know some of what we get up to behind closed doors. We are still madly in love with each other and cannot wait to spend the rest of our lives together. Just please, don't be so ridiculous as to try and break up our marriage, simply because you know how freaky we can get.

"As for my actions in all this, please allow me the opportunity to explain. Yes, this whole crazy idea, was mine and I take full responsibility for that fact. But contrary to what you may think, I didn't do it just for the chance to have sex with you. Don't get me wrong, that's a major perk, but it's not why I suggested this. I did it to make my future wife happy. I'm sure that you've heard her express how much she likes certain wedding traditions, especially the one of not having the groom see the bride on the day of until she's walking down the aisle. I also like this tradition, so I tried to think of a way to facilitate this."

I could tell that she was about to yell at me to rent a room for the night if it was so important, so I rushed to cut her off. "I can see you have some more standard suggestions to help us with this, but I also wanted to show Casey how much I trust her. You might think by her description of our bedroom activities that we just go out at random and pick up whatever guy or girl catches our eye and go to their place and sleep with them while the other is left at home alone. But that's not true. Whenever we've brought someone into our bed, it's always been a joint decision, and a joint outing. We've always been there when the other is having sex with someone else; this would've been the first time that we weren't. I wanted to show Casey how much I love and trusted her by letting her choose any of my friends or family to have for a night of pure, no strings attached, unadulterated sex. We literally just got off the phone with my best friend, my best friend who has been the one person in our entire relationship that has been confirmed off limits, and asking him to be my best man. He doesn't know all that that entails, but he did say yes.

"I love and respect your daughter enough to trust her with my biggest trust issue when it comes to this sort of thing, and I hope that she's aware of how much this is a big deal for me to leave him alone with her for the night." Casey took my hand in hers as I said this last part. And as I looked to her, I saw that she in fact did understand and appreciate all of this. "Now, with regards to you being the person I suggested, it's more than just me wanting to have sex with you. Don't get me wrong, you're a sexy MILF that I think would be a lot of fun in the sack, and I'd love to prove myself right in that thinking. But there was also some logic to this decision. Most everyone would think that Casey would have Tammy as her maid of honour, but since my 'rules' for this idea prohibited Tammy's selection, I tried to choose someone that people wouldn't really think twice about. Which, after some deliberation, really just left me with you.