The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling out and slamming my dick back into her tight pussy with all my might, Alexis moaned as she said, "Thank you, Master! Oh, I'm cumming! Your cock fucks me so good, Master! I can't wait to have you fucking my ass! It's been years since I was butt-fucked and I've spent months prepping for you to just pound my ass into this mattress and break my bed!" I spent the rest of the night pounding away at all her slut holes, filling each with at least three loads of cum and coating her face, tits, ass and pussy in cum at least once before we left the next morning.

When I saw Casey walking down the aisle, my heart nearly stopped. She was perfect. Her red hair and blue eyes popped with the white of her dress. And don't get me started on that smile. Having that smile directed at me, and being caused by simply seeing me, felt more rapturous than anything I'd ever experienced. And then Casey was before me and I couldn't get my mouth to work. For what seemed an eternity, I tried to open my mouth and just say 'Wow' like I was Owen Wilson, but no words came. But as I felt Terry tap my shoulder, everything that had been stalled by the perfection in white before me came all at once in high speed.

I said how beautiful she was, how much I loved her and how she had me wrapped around her finger. And time slowed and nothing but the beating of my heart was heard in my mind until I was asked if I took Casey as my bride. I managed to say 'I do', and seeing her smiling at me in perfect bliss, I couldn't wait for the officiant to give the ok. I brought my lips to hers and kissed her with more love and passion than I ever had before.