The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I awaited his answer, I set about making my own Jack and ginger. Terry seemed to be on autopilot as he set about getting his own drink (a mojito) ready. As he silently worked, I pulled a beer from the freezer for Jack and pouring it into his cup. I was just about to grab our drinks and head out when he said, "I'll do it." Looking to him I saw a look both happy and sad on his face, before a teasing smile broke out and contorted his features jovially. "Besides, she should at least know what good sex feels like before she gets hitched to your sorry ass forever and never gets to experience it."

Laughing, we made our way back out to the pool as I said, "I'll tell her you said that," a knowing smirk on my lips. If he thought Casey would let him even jokingly make fun of my sexual prowess, he had another thing coming; and I was almost temped to see what that was.

The remaining months until our wedding were a bit of a whirlwind. There was so much that had to be done, and an ever-shrinking window of time to do it. Honestly, I think the only way that I was able to get through it all was by reading the emails from my new favourite contact: SlutM0mmy@69.com. The first had simply been a video file that was two and a half hours long, with a 35-minute break in the middle where Alexis became unconscious due to overstimulation. There was a similar but shorter break at the end, after which she gave a tally of how many orgasms she'd had during each session. By her count she'd cum seven times from her pussy, and five times from her ass. She thanked us for the opportunity to cum and hoped that she'd done well, despite her failure to listen and having cum twice in her car on the way home (both being regular orgasms).

Her following emails detailed 21 fantasies she'd had over the years. She sent one per week, and they ranged in length from 5-27 pages in Word long. Some standouts were: being the stripper at her brother's (Tammy's father) bachelor party and getting fucked by him and his best man at the end of the night; being forced to ass fuck Casey's fourth grade teacher when she'd gotten in trouble for fighting (something that had actually happened according to Casey [the fight, not the anal]), before the principal catches them and gets the rest of the teachers in on her punishment; being a groupie at a Mötley Crüe concert and getting a backstage pass after flashing them, before fucking them all one on one; she wanted to be spit-roasted by me and Casey's father, with me in her ass and him in her throat before we switched and he got her pussy and I went ass to mouth (apparently I'm thicker than her ex, but he was longer than me); having a girls' weekend with Casey, Tammy and Renée (Tammy's mom) where they get a little too drunk and the daughters end up dominating the mothers, but where Alexis gets to dominate Renée (she was apparently a bitch to Alexis when she first started dating Tammy's dad and Alexis hasn't forgiven her for it yet); going to Comic Con, finding some weeb kid, and rocking his world the rest of the weekend, and telling him to take everything she's taught him and use it to fuck his bully's mom until she's addicted to his cock and to send her a video of him fucking said mom in front of her son as she begs for it like a whore, while the bully just watches in horror and surprising lust at being humiliated so; and what was one of my favourites, getting a burner phone and having phone sex every night with her boss to the point where he can't take it anymore and demands to meet her in person, only to find out she's his most hated employee, and that she now has months worth of blackmail on him. The rest were still hot, if a little, for lack of a better word, traditional. I loved to reread them as it got me more and more excited for when I finally got to fuck her.

By the time the wedding was upon us, everyone was excited. Casey had made her mother stop masturbating the final two weeks before, just to make sure that she was crawling out of her skin with need for my cock at the rehearsal, and its following dinner. And true to her word, Casey had two devious punishments in line for her mother for disobeying us and cumming twice in her car that first afternoon that we turned her into a slut. One was to be performed before she arrived at the rehearsal, the other would have to wait until we arrived back from our honeymoon. For the past month, she'd been teasing/threatening her mother with what these were, saying that it would be so humiliating, but deep down, Alexis would love it and secretly crave for more commands/punishments like them.

Casey had also started to plan her hookup with Terry. She'd borrowed a uniform from a former student of the school he worked at, as well as bought some new bondage equipment. I'd told Terry that this was for Casey, so what she said goes, and that he'd agreed to be discreet about this whole thing once it was over, so I didn't want to hear any complaining afterwards. Not knowing what my fiancée had in store for him, Terry just smiled amiably and reiterated his promises and recurring joke of late that Casey was starting to realize her mistake in not going back to him. I knew it was all in good fun, and that I shouldn't be mad at his making it, but I was still petty and told Casey everything he said, knowing it would fuel her fire, both for sex and revenge.

The night before the rehearsal, me and Casey were in bed video chatting to her mom. Casey held the phone as she sloppily blew me to torment her mother. Alexis' moans and whines about not being allowed to touch herself were just making both me and Casey hotter. Pulling her mouth off my dick with an obscene pop, Casey looked up at me with a sexy wink before looking directly into her phone at her mother. "Are you horny, Mommy-Slut?" she asked in a sexy voice that oozed naughtiness with how innocent it sounded.

"Oh god, Mistress, I'm so beyond horny!" Slut Alexis said. "I'm a tasty puddle of gooey girl cum trapped in this MILF body waiting for Master Derrik to fuck his Whore-Mother-in-Law into complete submission tomorrow night. Please, let me cum, Mistress; I've been a good girl, your loyal Mommy-Slut! Please, I need to cum so bad!"

"I'm not sure you've earned it, Mommy-Slut," Casey teased, as she slowly stroked my cock. "What are you willing to do to be allowed to cum before your night alone with your Master Son-in-Law? You're always begging for us to fuck you, use you, humiliate you, let you cum, but you never do anything for us. I gave you my favourite dildo, and am letting you sleep with my husband on the eve of our wedding alone. None of the other sluts we've fucked in the last five and a half years have been given such privileges, and we didn't have to work nearly half as hard as we did to turn you into our pet with them. So, stop being selfish and give a little before you try and take."

"Plllleeeaasssseee, Missssstressssss," Alexis whined. "I'll do anything you ask, right here, right now; just say the word and I'll do it. You don't even have to let me cum! I'll wait until Master has me on my bed, and gives me permission to cum and I squirt all my cum up his body like a water fountain that he can drink."

My cock gave a lurch at that visual, and I nearly came. Casey saved me by squeezing her hand tightly at my base to ensure that no seed got out before she was ready for it. Turning back to the phone screen where her nude mother was panting with the effort it took to not touch herself, Casey smiled seductively as she said, "Your Master liked that visual; he nearly busted a nut all over my face thinking about it." The need to cum gone, Casey again started to slowly stroke me. "But I like your dedication Mommy-Slut. And I must admit, you dirty talk has severely improved since we first did this."

This was a sentiment I shared as well; Alexis had got much more descriptive and explicit with her dirty talk, that I could not wait until tomorrow night when I got to hear her scream those words in person. "But let's test that dedication, shall we Mommy-Slut. You still don't get to cum yet, but I want you to tell us about the naughtiest time you ever masturbated, before you became our pet. I don't want this to be you lying in bed and thinking of something naughty; no, I want this to be something naughty that you actually did. And if you get Derrik to cum hard enough, I'll lessen your punishment for tomorrow."

"Yes, Mistress Daughter," Alexis said, before giving a few deep breaths like she was in Lamaze class. "When I was in high school, one Sunday, we went to church. I was upset because my dad had woken me up from a sexy dream in which the star quarterback was pounding away at me, but your grandpa woke me before I got to finish. Anyways, in a fit of horny rebellion, I decided to not wear any underwear under my skirt, while also sitting away from my family with another bored teenager in the back. Nothing happened at first, but as Father Nick started to warn us about sins of the flesh, I couldn't help remembering my dream.

"Trying to be subtle so the boy beside me didn't notice, I squeezed my thighs together, trying to relieve the pressure. But this only made me hornier. I was tempted to put my hands in my lap and try to rub my clit through my skirt, but was brought back to the present by Father Nick saying that he too had fallen victim to the temptations of the flesh on occasion. Looking at him, I started to see that he wasn't just a Father, he was a Daddy! My pussy gushed fresh fluids as I started thinking about going to confession and tempting him into fucking my sweet teenage cunt, 'Oh Daddy, I've been naughty!' I'd tease, 'I need your holy rod to cleanse me of my sins, Daddy Nick!'"

I couldn't see from my angle very well, but by the sounds of her moaning voice, I'd say that Alexis was closing her eyes focusing on both the story and trying not to cum. It was a really hot story, and I tried to picture a teenage Alexis with her nerd glasses from the 80s and her budding breasts and her pale legs, trying to stealthily jill herself in church to thoughts of the preacher. "A new lust overtook me," she continued after a quick breather. "I didn't care anymore if the boy beside me saw, that would make my confessing it later to seduce Father Nick all the hotter, so I flipped up my skirt and started to rub myself steadily in the full view of anyone who bothered to look. I wanted to scream, to run up to the alter and beg Father Nick to fuck me like I was the Whore of Babylon, but knew I couldn't. So, instead, I took the boy sitting beside me and watching me rubbing circles on my poor clitty, I took his hand and brought it to my throat so that he could strangle any cries that escaped my throat. All the while I stared directly at Father Nick, pleading for him to end his sermon and come back here and fuck me until I was nothing but the pile of goo I am now, awaiting Master Derrik to fuck me tomorrow night."

Having been sucking my cock for the last couple of minutes, Casey pulled off with a porn star style moan. "Ooooohhhhhh Mommy-Slut! That was so naughty! Let me ask you though, was the thought that this priest shared the same name with your brother a turn on for you? We all know how you want to fuck Uncle Nick, just about as much as you want to get fucked by your Master here."

"Oh, I want it more! I'd always be a puddle of sticky juices whenever I thought of having both a Daddy and brother Nick fucking me. I know I'm your slut, Mistress, but if my brother offered me the chance to be his cock sleeve, I'd take it in a heartbeat. He's my biggest fantasy; I even had your dad pretend to be him on our wedding night, I'd never cum so hard in my life."

"Well, now I know where I get my sluttiness from," Casey joked. "Have you seen his cock, Mommy-Slut? Have you seen your brother's hard cock, the cock that you want more than anything in the world, the greatest taboo cock you could get; because I've seen it."

"What?!" her mother demanded, all her horniness gone. As her daughter revealed this, I could see even from my bad angle that Alexis was angry and jealous that such an injustice had occurred. Stammering, she asked, "H-H-How? W-W-W-When?"

Taking pity on her mother for once, Casey said, "Relax mom, it was only a picture. Tammy got a lucky shot of it when she snuck back home early from prom and found her parents fucking on her bed."

"I want that picture," she said, her submissiveness forgotten and replaced by her lifelong lust for her brother.

"If you're a good Mommy-Slut, and you play your cards right, you won't need that picture," Casey teased with a seductive smile.

"I'm a good Mommy-Slut, Mistress. I'm the best Mommy-Slut, Whore-Mother-in-Law, cum swallowing, pussy pleasing, three-hole cum bucket sex slave that you could ask for!" her horny and slutty mouth back. "I'll stop whining and complete every degrading, sexual task that you give me with a smile for the whole world to see. Just please let me fuck my brother."

"Very well, Mommy-Slut. I shall grant your request," Casey said as her mom gave a yelp for joy. "But I want proof that you did it. So, before the rehearsal tomorrow, I want you to go to Uncle Nick and suck his big cock until he blows two loads on your face. You will not have sex with him and you will not cum from having your pretty face covered in your brother's cum. But what you will do, is wear it proudly for the rest of the day, only washing it off when you arrive back home with Derrik to have your brains fucked out. Only once we've left our wedding reception in two nights, will you be allowed to go to him and whisper in his ear about how slutty you'll be for him, what a kinky sister sex slave you'll make for him. Use that naughty, dirty tongue of yours to get him rock hard, before you pull him into the men's room and let him pound you until your legs don't work and management is banging on the door to have you let people in.

"And when you're done, I want you to make a video on your phone of you eating his cum as it drains from your ass and pussy, while rubbing the load he shot on your tits into your skin and saying how you've longed to be in this position: covered and full of your brother's cum as he makes you his whore, and that you're willing to do every little slutty thing he can think of. And to prove yourself, you're going to save some of his cum from your ass in your mouth, leave the bathroom in whatever you have left on, walk over to Aunt Renée and kiss her, forcing her husband's, your brother and Master's, cum into her mouth."

As Casey finished talking, Alexis' moaning was heard, as she barely held herself from cumming. "Than-Thank you, Mistress Casey! Thank you for giving me permission and the strength to submit to my brother as my Master. When you get back from your honeymoon, I hope we can have a nice big family cum together."

"So do I, Slut Alexis, so do I," I said, finally blowing my load to the thought of seeing the four Van Zam girls in a daisy chain. Covering my fiancée's face with my cum, I gave a mighty moan.

Turning her cum-soaked face to her mother, Casey said. "I hope this is what you look like the next time I see you, cuz if it's not, no brother dick for you." And without waiting for a response, she hung up the phone and pounced on me, my still hard cock sliding smoothly into her drenched pussy.

The next day was very nerve-wracking on its own without the added stress of what that night would bring. But seeing my future mother-in-law walking into the church, face covered in cum, and everyone's attempts to not stare and ignore it were just the bit of levity I needed. The best had to be the minister, barely able to hold his tongue, while clearly wanting to say so many things to Alexis about propriety, and the House of God. But seeing as this wasn't a religious ceremony (we were only renting the space) and she was both the mother of the bride and the maid of honour, he had to keep it all to himself.

Terry slyly asked me if that was my cum on her face, to which I just shook my head, but told him I knew whose it was. He had the grace to not ask who's cum it was, and I wasn't going to tell him. Gawking at Alexis' appearance aside, the rehearsal went off without a hitch. We finished running through everything for the fifth time and decided to call it then. Most everyone left to go change for dinner except for Tammy, Alexis, Casey and me. Once we were alone, Tammy and Casey started to laugh.

"Oh my GAWD, girl!" Tammy squealed. "I can't believe that you actually got her to do it. Hell, when you told me that you turned her into a true pet, I had my doubts; but I guess seeing really is believing."

"You want to know who's cum it is, don't you?" Casey asked, her devious smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. "Or do you just want to take a lick and see how it tastes?"

Not giving an answer, Tammy just wrapped an arm around Alexis' middle and pulled her in close to her. I noticed that Tammy's hand was resting on the crest of Alexis' ass, and the image I'd had the night before of all these women engaged in a daisy chain had me starting to get hard. "Stay still, Auntie-Slut while I take a big lick of that wet dollop on your nose." Sticking her surprisingly long tongue out, the three of us watched wide-eyed as she unknowingly ate her father's cum. "Blah," she said, "it's too cold, and I can't taste any flavour."

"Was it as good as you hoped it was, Mommy-Slut?" Casey asked in a teasing voice, still refusing to let Tammy know that it was her own father's cum that she'd just licked off her aunt's face.

Closing her eyes with a blissful look on her face, Alexis answered serenely, "Better, Mistress. It was better than I could have hoped; better than I ever dreamed. I can't wait until tomorrow when I get to fuck him in earnest, and feel his warm, tasty cum coat my womb. If I'm lucky, he might even fuck a baby into me!"

"You haven't even slept with him yet, and you already want his child?" Tammy asked dubiously. "I would have thought you were way past all that. Who's so God-tier perfect that you want his babies at nearly 50?"

"Can I tell her, Mistress?" Alexis asked with a mischievous twinkle in her eye that matched her daughter's to a tee. "It's so naughty, I want to tell her." Casey looked to her cousin, not saying a word, but nodded. Giving a hop as if she were six years old, Alexis put her lips to Tammy's ear. "He's a man that's always been near and dear to my heart. He's nearly as near and dear to your heart too, my slutty niece. Oh, and just say thank you to your mother when she gives you a pair of shoes later tonight- it was the quickest excuse I could come up with to get her out of the hotel room for forty minutes."

Clearly confused by the sudden change of topic, Tammy said, "Ok. But why wou-" and then the light bulb went off in her head. "No! That was dad?! Wait! I just ate my dad's cum?" Her face wasn't as repulsed as I'd have thought it be, but then again, Tammy had always enjoyed the incest angle whenever we'd gotten together.

"Did Daddy's cum feel good sliding down your slutty throat?" Alexis asked with a teasing smile and a girlish voice.

Recovering from the shock of all this, Tammy smiled deviously right back at Alexis as she said, "Not as good as I'm sure it felt being splattered on that slutty face of yours for the whole world to see, Pet-Auntie. I think you nearly gave the minister a heart attack; and all the groomsmen a boner, seeing your slutty MILF self swaggering in here with a huge load plastered to your face."

"It was two huge loads, actually," Alexis said with a smug smile. "When I told Master Nick that I'd always wanted to be his sister-slut, he got so hard that I had to swallow a third load of that delicious brother Daddy cum, just so his glorious cock could go down. I wonder what he told your mother, because she was just pulling in the driveway as I was pulling out, and he was a happy mess on his bed with his pants still down when I walked out."