The Deal and the Damage Done

Story Info
This is Chapter 2 of My Wife, Her Lovers and Me.
6k words
3.08
17.1k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 11/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's my Birthday this weekend and Cheri has been being extra nice all week. She even made me breakfast in bed this morning. I take the final sip of orange juice and then put the empty glass down on the night stand beside me.

"Thomas, I have a BIG surprise for you!"

Suddenly, Cheri runs into the room and jumps onto the bed. "We're going to spend the weekend at one of the biggest hotels on the beach for your Birthday! I even made reservations for us at their best restaurant for Sunday! They have a couple bars there and one of them even has nightly dancing!"

"That's awesome Cheri!" I give her a big hug and ask, "So, when are we going?"

"We can check-in at noon if we want. So, we need to hurry up and pack so we can get going!" With that, she rolls off the bed and enters the closet. I can hear her rummaging for something. Moments later, she emerges holding our travel bags and a single suitcase.

After showering and getting dressed, we set about packing for the trip. She is wearing a white dress and a hat to protect herself from the sun. Me? I'm just wearing shorts and a tee shirt.

Soon, I notice a single Victoria's Secret bag sitting by itself on the bed. It wasn't there earlier, so she must have slipped it there without me seeing.

"What'd you get?"

"Something fun," she replies. Then she begins laying the items from the bag out along the bed. She places a pair of black panties and a black bra there. "These are really soft and lacy. I like them a lot."

"Oh, those are sexy! Looks like the bra is one of those that fastens in the front!"

"Then, how about these?" she asks as she holds up a new and unopened package of sheer black thigh high stockings with vertical black stripes. Next, she pulls out a matching black garter belt.

"Those are my weakness, Cheri!" Just the thought of her wearing them for me later tonight is driving me wild!

She laughs at my exuberance. "I had to special order the stockings you know. They don't normally carry them."

After a light lunch, we place the finishing touches on our packing and get ready to leave. I load our bags in the backseat and then we proceeded towards the beach. The drive itself is about 30 minutes and we have plenty of time to just chill out.

"So, what did you want to do tonight?" I ask as we pull out of our apartment complex.

"Well, it's your birthday, so I wanted to give you your birthday present there." she answers.

"Ah, my birthday present?"

"Yep." She replies, short and to the point while she slides on a pair of white colored sunglasses with oversized lenses. She just smiles at me from beneath her wide hat.

"Is there anything you want to do in particular?" I ask.

"I wanna go dancing and check out the bar."

"Sounds good. I'm up for it."

When we arrive, we find the place to be pretty busy. Cars are lined up at the entrance, but eventually we all get in. Hotels along the beach often have trouble with beachgoers taking up parking spaces without staying there and that often makes the lots fuller than they otherwise might be.

Today is no different. After asking us if we are staying there, we are given a tag for the dashboard and allowed entrance. There are cars everywhere. In fact, I drive around the parking lot for about ten minutes before locating a parking place.

The sun hangs high over us as we get ready to head out. I grab the bags and lock the doors as we begin to walk towards the main building.

"Man, this is a pretty big place, huh?" she says as she looks around. She places a hand on her hat to keep it from blowing off her head.

"Yeah, it is. Nice day, too."

A doorman opens the entryway for us and we walk through.

"Checking in, sir?"

"Yes, actually."

"Head straight in." He points, "The front desk is just passed the elevator."

We nod at him and go inside. As the two of us step out onto the ornate carpet, we take a look around. Everything is shiny. Many of the adornments are made of silver, gold or glass. There are small statues along the walls and all manner of artworks here as well. You can really tell that they spent a lot of money when they refurbished this place.

After getting our room key from the front desk, we decide to drop our bags off in the room. The two of us find ourselves outside soon enough and take a walk around the property. The mid-July sun beats down on us and the heat is pronounced, but we aren't overdressed so it's really not too bad.

We hold hands along the way as we locate the main bar outside as well as an outdoor pool with a hot tub. After seeing what we could do outside, we make our way up to the room.

Once there, Cheri places her makeup bag on the counter in the bathroom and then walks into the bedroom. She opens her suitcase and begins laying out the clothes that she has chosen for the rest of the day. Each garment is placed upon the bed so that I can see them- shoes included.

My wife knows that she is the focal point of all my attention. I simply can't take my eyes off of her. Off comes the sundress and her undergarments soon follow. She watches my reactions as she prepares her next move. She is 5'4'', which is much shorter than I, but nonetheless she is a bombshell.

Suddenly, she pretends not to notice me and goes about preparing herself for the remainder of the day. She leans over and pulls up her black panties and gives the waistband a 'Snap'. The bra is next- covering her magnificent 34DD breasts. It fastens comfortably in the front.

Two years ago, when she informed me that she wanted to get a breast enlargement, I wasn't sure what to think. I told her at the time that I loved her just the way she was. She, however, said that she needed to get them for her own self esteem. She was tired of being 'Small.' Of course, it took some time for the scars to heal after the procedure, but she absolutely loved them- and so did I!

Cheri sits down on the edge of the bed and opens the package of stockings. She pulls one forth and carefully places her hand inside it and begins rolling it up. Next, she points her toes and slowly and seductively begins sliding them over her perfect size 6 foot and then onto her leg. She knows that this is my weakness and allows me to continue to watch as she pulls up her second stocking in the same manner.

My wife stands up once more and extends her leg up onto the side of the bed. Her fingers gently pull at the nylon, adjusting the stocking fit at her toes and then at her knee. One by one she affixes the garters into place along the band at the top of the stockings. After putting the finishing touches to her garters, she is ready to move on to the next stage.

She strides passed me with a strut in her step and heads into the bathroom, where her cosmetic bag lies waiting. First, she applies a slightly darker shade of eyeshadow and then follows with blush to her cheeks to give them a little more color.

Lastly, she applies red lipstick to her luscious lips. She presses them softly together and gently slides them left to right to get a better spread of color. She looks at herself in the mirror and smiles, content with her work.

Next, she turns in my direction and walks right by once more without saying a word or even looking at me for that matter. She quickly locates the dress she has chosen- a white low cut one filled with light blue flowers.

"What should we do first?" I ask her.

"I don't know. Maybe go down to the bar and get a drink?" Then she pauses a moment and says, "There's a present for you in the bag over there."

Then I look back to the hotel bed and I see another bag that I hadn't noticed before. "What's this?"

"Part of your Birthday present."

I walk to the bag and open it. Inside, there is not ONE but TWO video cameras! "Cheri! There are two 4K Video Camera's in this bag!"

"Yep," she replies. "You better set them up."

"What do you mean?" I ask incredulously.

"Set them up so that one covers the couch and the other one covers the bed. Who knows? Maybe something might happen worth recording."

Suddenly it dawns on me that we are going to record our roleplay!

I quickly set one up by the tv in the first room so that it can cover anything between us that might happen on the couch. Then, I set the second one up on the bedroom so that it would get a good side view of us on the bed.

"You better turn them both on, Thomas. You never know what your birthday present might be or when I'll give it to you." She chuckles as I walk from camera to camera turning them on. It appears that they are both fully charged as well! Now that both cameras are in place, I begin the recordings.

Then Cheri walks past me and into the other room. She sits on the corner of the bed and grabs her black high heeled shoes. One by one Cheri slides her feet into them and then moves to stand up right in front of me. These shoes augment her height a bit- allowing her to stand a towering 5 foot 6.

"We need to walk slowly so I don't trip up in these. You know I'm not too good in heels."

I nod in understanding

As the door clicks behind us, we step out into the hallway. Cheri and I walk to the elevator and eventually make our way down to the bar that we had found earlier. It's open-air, but due to a number of fans, a cool breeze continually blows through. It seems to help keep the temperature down a bit.

There are a number of empty tables here, so we just take a seat. Soon, a waitress approaches us. "Can I take your order?"

"Um...I'll just have a coke."

"And I'll take a Gin and Tonic," Cheri says.

I'm a bit surprised that she's starting to drink this early but hell- a relaxed wife is a very good thing for me. Plus- she tends to get a little wild when she drinks. We take a couple sips as we watch other people come and go.

There are also televisions here with various sporting events on. I start watching one of them- it currently is tuned to ESPN. The talking heads are debating Tom Brady's effect on the Bucs. When I turn towards Cheri, I see that she isn't watching any of the Tv's at all. Instead, she has her eyes on something else entirely.

I follow the direction of her gaze and quickly locate what has caught her attention. She takes another sip of her drink as she glances around the room. She is looking at the people at the bar- specifically the men.

Then I notice one in particular that seems to have caught her attention. There seems to be a young guy sitting by himself at a booth across from us. She takes another sip of her drink and I can almost see the gears of thought grinding in her head. She is contemplating something.

Cheri taps her fingernails nervously on the table. She even bites her lip. Suddenly the whole birthday thing changes as I realize what she's actually considering.

She taps me on the arm. "Get your phone out. I'm gonna go talk to that guy over there," she says as she stands up. She walks in his direction with her empty glass in one hand and her cell phone in the other.

Suddenly my phone rings and I answer it to find my wife on the other end. "Listen in. I think it'll be fun for you."

I am stunned. Is she really going to do it?

I watch as she stops to talk with a waitress. She hands her the empty glass and then the waitress wanders off. My wife however, heads straight for her target. She finds herself standing right before him at the end of his table.

"I hate to see a good-looking guy like you sitting all alone. Would you like some company?"

Once he realizes that my wife is talking to him, his face immediately lights up. He looks her up and down, noticing the revealing cleavage that her sun dress allows for. He gulps and replies, "Um...sure. Yes!"

From my vantage point I have no idea how old he is. Early 20's maybe?

She slides onto his side of the booth and places her phone on the table. "So, what brings you here?"

I can barely contain myself as I listen in. Her left-hand rests gently beside her cell phone. However, I have no idea where her right hand is- only that I can't see it. It is the closest to him and I just assume that she is leaning on it.

Moments later, the waitress beings her another drink. She brings it to her lips with her left hand and takes a sip.

He excitedly tells her, "My brother's getting married tomorrow."

"Oh yeah? That's cool." She says as she inches closer. She makes eye contact with him and tries to keep him talking. "Are you in the wedding?" She takes another drink and gestures towards him with her index finger. "You're probably next you know. Good looking guy like you."

He blushes from her compliments. The youth has obviously noticed her inching closer. He manages to corral his nerves enough to tell her, "Yeah, I'm an usher."

"That's awesome!" she responds, as she places her glass upon the table.

He leans forward, facing her now. His left arm is outstretched on the table.

My wife's hand slides closer. She begins gently stroking his arm with the fingernail of her index finger. Seeing that he seems agreeable to this, she coyly places her hand atop his and lets it rest there.

"I bet a cutie like you looks really good in a tux, too, don't you?"

"I-I don't know," the youth stammers, looking downwards. He shifts nervously in his seat, surprised that an older woman is currently paying him this kind of attention.

"Don't be bashful," she tells him, "I know you will." Then she leans against him and looks him right in the eye.

"Good looking guy like you? I'd love to see you all dressed up."

He just blushes.

Cheri shifts in her seat and inches closer. As she does, she purposefully presses one of her breasts against his arm.

"So, are they having it here? If they do, then I can see you in your tux!"

He excitedly nods, "Yeah, both the wedding and the reception are going to be here, tomorrow afternoon."

"That's awesome! By the way, I'm Cheri."

Again, I can see the youth's nervousness on full display even from where I'm sitting. He pauses a moment to gather up the courage. "I'm Tyler."

Cheri brings her glass to her lips. Then she glances over in my general direction. She knows what she will find. She has my full attention and she knows it.

Right now, my wife is blowing my mind.

"So, where is everybody now?"

"They're all pretty busy with last minute preparations and my brother's at his Bachelor party, so I told them I was going to just hang out down here. Most of them went over to Tampa for the afternoon."

"How old are you, by the way?"

"I...um...I turned 18 a couple weeks ago."

"Oh yeah?" She brushes against him one more time- this time more firmly pressing her right breast into his shoulder as she turns facing him. "That's perfect," she replies. In two questions, Cheri has all the information that she needs.

"You're so beautiful, Cheri! I love your curly black hair! And those blonde highlights look really pretty."

"Why, thank you, Tyler." She takes another sip and holds it in her mouth for a moment with puckered lips. I watch as she slides the bottom of her glass in a circle on the table before releasing it.

Although he was bored to tears a few minutes ago, Tyler's face now has a look of wonderment. I suddenly realize where her right hand currently is as the youth's mouth opens and no words come out. Instead, his eyes look downwards.

She tilts her head and asks, "How about this? Do you like it?"

"Yes!" he exclaims.

"Oh really?" she says, then continues, "Well then, how about when I do this?"

"Oh my god," I hear him say and he looks down towards her hand, then back up at my suddenly playful wife.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Please don't stop! I like it a lot!" He has an aroused look upon his face now- almost like he is glowing.

That's when my wife tells him, "Tyler, if you're looking to seduce me- I like soft, sensual kisses."

Then, all of a sudden, this young 18-year-old literally begins putting the moves on my wife! He kisses her cheek and then begins nibbling on her earlobe. She smiles and offers him her neck, and he delivers some much-needed kisses there as well.

Cheri just allows it with a smile upon her face.

The next thing I know they are kissing each other right there at the table in front of anyone who might be looking. I watch as their hands go into motion as well, stroking and feeling. Sure, it started out all cute and innocent, but after a minute or two these kisses are becoming the 'Get a room' kind!

"You're a really good kisser, Tyler."

She has his complete attention and I can see that he now has a thousand thoughts going through his mind- all of them I'm sure pertain to fucking my wife. They continue to make out for the next few minutes as he desperately tries to show her that he is worthy.

Delighted by the attention she's receiving, Cheri looks him right in the eye and says, "Hey, I just remembered, I gotta make a call. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

Cheri collects her phone and stands up. She looks towards my table and gives me a nod. As she steps away from the table, she brings the phone up to her face.

The youth has a stunned look upon his face. He watches her as she walks away and hopes that she returns.

"Okay, it's Birthday Present time! Thomas, you have 2 minutes to get to the room and grab anything you need and get out. I'm gonna ask him to come back to the room with me and I'm telling you right now, there's no way he's gonna turn me down."

"Make sure the cameras are how you want them and get your headphones so you can listen in on the phone. You can watch the cameras later."

"Right away!" I tell her. I quickly gather the rest of our things and head out. As I go, I continue to listen in on their conversation.

"Sorry about that. I promise from now on, you have my undivided attention, Tyler."

"Oh, that's okay," he responds, trying to play it cool. She knows otherwise, however. He is so out of his element and turned on right now that he's about to crawl out of his own skin.

"Hey Tyler, would you like to come back with me to my room and have a little fun?"

"What kind of fun?" he naively asks.

"Well, since you have I both have time to kill, I was wondering if you'd like to come back to my room and have sex."

"YES!" he suddenly blurts out. He cannot get the word out fast enough.

I gulp down my fear as the elevator doors open to our floor. I race to the room with the phone up to my ear and my duplicate room key in hand. The cameras were already running, so I just need to quickly check on them. I also need to grab my headphones from my bag.

Though I'm not going to be able to watch them directly, I will be able to hear them and I'll also have the videos from both cameras to check out after this is all over as well. I do my best to conceal them from view, but not to obstruct them.

For now, I keep listening to the phone.

"My feet are killing me, Tyler. I'm definitely gonna need you to give me a good foot rub!"

"I'd love to massage your feet, Cheri!" comes the reply. "I'll even kiss your toes!"

"Really? That's awesome!" she tells him. "I love having my toes kissed! I can hardly wait!" Just then I can hear her tell him, "5th floor Tyler. Can you get the button please?"

Then moments later I hear them kissing again. She must still be holding the phone in her hand.

Then the familiar, but all too quick 'Ding' of the elevator gives way to the sounds of the elevator doors opening on a lower floor. If anything, this will to work in my favor. Cheri has this thing where she gets turned on by the danger of being caught in the act.

I can hear it in her breathing. The other person is still in the elevator with them.

I chuckle to myself. That's REALLY going to turn her on!

With that I leave our hotel room and let the door click behind me. I take up my position- sitting on a chair in the hallway facing the elevator. I pretend to be looking at a website on my phone- but what I'm really doing is recording them as they exit the elevator and make their way to the room.

12