All Comments on 'The Deal and the Damage Done'

by PracticeMakesPerfect

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
NRBonzNRBonz6 months ago

Nope, definitely not my type of story, Seems more authors are presenting this type stories. SOMEONE MUST LIKE THEM BUT NOT MY CUP OF TEA,

Two, only due to being well written, not subject matter.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

where is chapter 1?

snarbozsnarboz6 months ago

Yes, where IS chapter one?

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19556 months ago

Stupid cuck story. Husbands a wimp and wife is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yuck! The fact that there are still men who revel in this shit is itself a forewarning of what is happening int he society! It shows a complete mental degradation of men who actually expect this to happen !!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loving wife? I don't know how? Birthday present, what to watch a video; he could have stayed home or rented one to get the same results. Losing the pgone connection lost the value of the story.

PracticeMakesPerfectPracticeMakesPerfect6 months agoAuthor

I submitted 4 chapters but I think they are being added out of order. Hopefully the rest will be up soon.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture6 months ago

Oh god, a cuck story, a badly written as well thank God no part 1, the amazing thing about this story is how the writer was prepared to destroy someone else's family not cool.

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

CHAPTER 02?

Where is Ch. 01?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fetish, not Loving Wives.

It’s technically well constructed. Nice flow.

That said, it’s nothing I want to read. Being in Loving Wives was kind of annoying.

No score. I’d rate it too low, and that’s wrong, just because it’s in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great but where is chapter 1?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So, did you get permission from @AmberSolis to use their characters and write a second chapter to their story? You certainly didn't properly credit the original author.

-

I probably should report you to Literotica, but I'll report you to @AmberSolis instead and let them report you to Literotica if they didn't give you permission.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And this is supposed to be fun

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Me, too. Not my type of story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a good idea to add an umpteenth fetish-cuck fantasy to the millions already in this category and still daily coming non-stop.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Hope chapter one was better than this cuck POS.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gave 5 stars just because I like cheating wives!!! Rest of this story doesn’t make sense. What deal?? What damage was done?? Did the kid knock her up?? Did he destroy her pussy beyond you being able to use it? What??? I ask!!!!

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit516 months ago

It's hot and sexy. I like it! There's more to this story of course. What really happened? We want the details!

patilliepatillie6 months ago

Unless you continue the story, it was dumb and incomplete. But if it is the introductory chapter of something, it certainly set the hook. I do find husbands like this a bit contemptible, so weak in the face of their fetish, not able to take control. He should've gone in the room and watched directly, and participated.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was really getting into this so I really hope this will have more chapters.

Magellanic14Magellanic146 months ago

Great story! Gave it 5 stars. Love that the husband hanged up on it something different. Was well written. Cannot wait to read more from you keep up the good work!

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

@Anonymous

So, did you get permission from @AmberSolis to use their characters and write a second chapter to their story? -

Anony, you should get the facts right before you go running your mouth. You need to look at the title and the characters.

Go ahead and report to anyone you want to, they probably need a laugh as well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cheri is a conniving slut. She previously cajoled her husband into revealing his SECRET desire and after learning what it was, she weaponized it. She could have said that she would be more than willing to keep it in the fantasy realm as they did in the first chapter (they seem to be out of order). But Cheri saw an opportunity for some self-centered satisfaction and she grabbed it.

Thomas, the 'Dumb Hubby' basically gave Cheri an unrequested hall pass to have sex with a newly minted 18 year old teenager. Worse, she videotaped her encounter with Tyler with no mention of getting young Tyler's approval. Wouldn't it be a kicker if Tyler's lawyer father caught Cheri and Thomas with the video? Maybe Dumb Hubby could share parts of the video with the chill guy on vacation he met in the bar. You know the guy! He answers to 'Dad' when talking to his son Tyler!

Shadow4meShadow4me6 months ago

First chapter, nice set-up. Second, good surprise, followed by excellent description of tension with anticipation. Both were well written and plausible. To date the negative Comments are rated as Exceptional in the ability to elicit obvious interest from those gathered who felt driven to respond without any prose. I look forward anxiously to your next chapters as you have succeeded as a writer. Thank you!

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19556 months ago

So hot!! I loved it and gave it 5 stars, can't wait to hear about the hot sex she had with an 18 year old.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight6 months ago

You write very well, and I enjoyed the premise of this wife trying to satisfy her husband's darkest fantasy for his birthday. I could only give you a 4, however, because of the husband accidentally hanging up, when I was all ready for the husband to hear all of the hot sounds of his wife being fucked and sucked. When I was in my 20s and on a trip with my parents going to college, we had a room where you could hear some woman getting absolutely railed on for hours in the room next to ours. I snuck into our bathroom and tried to listen through the wall using a glass to my ear, but I figured out pretty quickly that I could hear better through the wall by my bed. From then on, I have had an aural fetish of listening to women getting fucked in a room next to me, and I would have loved it if my ex-wife had done this. I am glad that the treasure of a wife bought two video cameras, and I hope the husband has many days and nights wacking off to what he sees his wife doing. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There should be a Dumbass category.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love hot wife stories. Every ones a winner. Brings a couple closer together in the most intimate way. Shame there are so many men out there that post negative comments only because they don't have an attractive wife and are jealous of those that have this kind of fun they will never experience.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69714 months ago

Wow, was this guy a dumbass. Can’t understand a guy willing to let his wife other men without him fucking other women. I would pick up a woman in the bar and fuck her brains out right in front of her just to take control back then I would make mine wife eat my cum out of the bitches Cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous