The Deal and the Damage Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch as the elevator door opens and a woman quickly exits, shaking her head.

Next, the stars of the show emerge, hand in hand. My wife leads the way as they quickly move towards our room. It's not a run, but close to a jog. It's almost like they can't wait to get started.

Both of them look really excited and Cheri winks at me as they pass. I can tell just how turned on she is. I'm obviously extremely excited myself!

If everything goes as planned, I will be able to edit the footage in order to make the ultimate sex video, starring my wife.

She hands him the room key and then pins him against the wall, kissing him, over and over!

She offers me a smoldering look as the youth opens the door. I almost lose it as they quickly disappear within the room and the door closes behind them.

The two of them are in there together and I'm in the hallway, trembling. I strain to hear them, but I think they are kissing. Moments later she tells him, "Wait over there on the couch. I'll be right back." Then I hear a door close.

She must be in the bathroom.

"Oh my god! How much fun is THIS?" Cheri says excitedly into the phone. "It's working perfectly, Thomas!"

My hands shake and I gulp down my own fear. Only one word escapes my lips. "Yeah."

"I bet I'm driving you crazy out there," she states. Without waiting for a reply, she adds, "Okay, I'm gonna leave the phone by the bed so you can hear what's going on. You got the cameras ready, right?"

"Yeah. One's covering the couch and the other is covering the bed. They're both already on and filming."

"That's awesome," she replies. "That means you'll be able to see everything when you watch later!" She pauses a moment and continues, "Happy Birthday Thomas! I love you!" Then she takes a big breath.

"Well, I gotta go back in there and have sex. I want to make this as good as I can for you, so I'm gonna make sure we do it at least a couple times, okay?"

"Have fun," I tell her as I hear the bathroom door open.

Then, I hear Tyler exclaim, "I can't believe this is happening to me!"

She chuckles and says, "You better get used to it, because it is! So, how long is your family going to be gone?"

"Probably at least until five. They said they'd call me when they get back."

I close my eyes and sit back against the couch in the hallway. After checking my phone, I see that it's 1 o'clock now.

I can hear the smile in her voice when Cheri declares, "Well then, that gives us 4 hours to do whatever we want, right? Let's do it!"

I run my hand through my hair at the prospect I find myself faced with.

"I'm just going to plug my phone in to recharge. I'll be right back!" she tells him.

Moments later I hear her speak in a whisper to me, "You heard him. I don't know how long this is gonna take, but his family will be gone for the next four hours. I think we'll start on the couch and make our way to the bed sooner or later."

"Listen, I'll call you when we're done. But I'm not sure when that'll be." Then she tells me again, "Happy Birthday!" There is a distinct nervous excitement in her voice.

With that, I can hear the clank of the phone as she places it on the night stand beside the bed. Then, I am greeted by complete silence. It was a good idea of hers for me to bring my headphones out here. As I plug them in, I find that I can hear a little of what's being said.

I close my eyes, lean back and imagine. Thankfully I brought my phone charger with me. If this thing carries on for a while, I'm going to need it. They have to be in the other room on the couch now.

"Tyler, I think I like you!"

"I like you too."

"Since you have my shoes off, why don't you massage my feet for me?"

Then silence. After a short period of silence, I begin to hear them ever so slightly.

"Where did you learn to give good foot massages like this?"

"I guess I like women's feet."

"There's nothing wrong with having a foot fetish."

I just shake my head. Cheri was right- this IS crazy hot.

I can barely contain it. I try my best not to touch myself right there in the hallway. Soon, I find myself pacing back and forth, but it doesn't help. No matter what I do I'm filled with nervous energy.

I decide on my next course of action. I head to the window at the far end of the hall and as I reach it, I can hear her begin to talk once more.

Then, like a dumbass, I accidentally hang up! I almost scream. My heart beats faster and faster as I can't believe what I've just done. I look down from the window into the parking lot, seeing literally hundreds of cars parked below us. Each of them belongs to a person or family that is staying here.

I REALLY fucked up this time! This whole thing is happening entirely for my benefit, and now I pray that the video cameras do their job. Hell, if we lose power or something, I'll lose everything. The only record of any of this happening will be the little bit of video on my cell phone and anything my wife tells me about after it's all over.

I rub my forehead as the stress compounds. Cheri said she would to perform a seduction on a younger guy for my birthday and she found one! Tyler literally turned 18 a couple weeks ago and she's in there with him right now. On the other side of that door.

My options are few. I can either interrupt them or wait them out. It I interrupt them then it will all be over. I decide to wait them out.

I try to calm myself down and then begin walking towards the room. For a moment I wonder if I can hear anything through the door. I pause there and press my ear against it. I can't hear a thing. Not to mention, it would look bad if someone were to see me.

It looks like they've been in there a good fifteen minutes now and I have no idea what they're doing. No- scratch that! I know EXACTLY what they're doing! I just open the timer on my cell phone, set it to four hours and hit start.

My anxiety is punishing me beyond belief. I take a deep breath and decide to just totally separate myself entirely from the situation. I enter the elevator and press the button for the first floor. My headphones already on, I start up my mp3 player on my phone and select some tunes.

She said that she'd call me when this was all over so I'll just let it go at that and wait for her call.

I walk out into the lobby, passing many others who are here for their own vacations. As I reach the reception area, I decide to grab a magazine and have a seat for a while.

"Travel Florida," I mumble to myself as I thumb through the pages. I see words there, but my mind can't comprehend any of them. My brain is not working. Instead, my thoughts are on what is happening back in the room. Not only that, but I'm rock hard just thinking about it.

You know how they say time flies? Well, there are also times when it crawls at a snail's pace.

After a little while of looking at the 'Pretty pictures,' and trying to concentrate, I flip to the table of contents. One by one I read the main stories in the magazine. They are as follows: 'Experience the pleasures of Florida' and 'Experience the wild Tampa area nightlife!' and of course the all-time goodie, 'Fun things to do in your hotel room!'

I just shake my head. Apparently, I picked up the wrong magazine to take my mind off what's going on upstairs.

Every so often my phone vibrates with a text, but none of them are from Cheri. Pictures of cars and bits of information about sports teams are cast about by my various friends through instant messages.

I feel uneasy about everything and I just can't shake it. My stomach hurts as well. It's always been a symptom of my nerves ever since I was a kid.

As I look at the time on my cell phone, I find myself torn. Do I want this to be over with quickly? On one hand, if it were to be over soon then I could reunite with my wife faster. I could find out how everything went. However, the longer she's gone, the more sex she's probably having.

This, of course, assumes that everything has been going well and I have no reason to believe it won't. Let's face it, she's a MILF and hot as fuck, and he's a horny 18-year-old. This won't be over any time soon. I probably am going to have a lot of time to kill.

I exhaust the nearby collection of magazines and decide to immerse myself into websites on my cell phone for a while. I go to one after the other and read various stories there. From local sports teams to computer games that I'm interested in. I check out as many as I can. After a while the 'You have 20 percent of the battery life remaining' message appears.

Again, I check the alarm status. I can't believe it! They've been up there together for about two hours and twenty-three minutes now and I still haven't gotten a phone call. I shake my head, trying to clear my thoughts.

I rewatch all the video I recorded of them on my phone. Then just I rub my face and sigh.

I need another change of scenery and so I get up and prepare to go outside. I make my way towards the front entrance, passing many others in the process. Surely, a nice leisurely walk on property would help to calm my nerves.

I keep to the sidewalks until I round the corner of the main building and look up. Oddly enough, I find myself directly below our room.

I count up five floors and then four windows from the end. "Yep, that's the one," I tell myself. "They're still in there." Of course, they're not near the window- not that I would be able to see them clearly even if they were.

I can see the beach up ahead and make that my next destination. I can at least try to relax with the sound of the waves crashing. The first thing I notice is an enormous inflatable water slide and all the people lined up to use it.

There is still more time to waste and I need options. I take a seat on a bench and just people watch for a while.

A quick glance at my phone reveals three hours and fifteen minutes have now passed. I run my hands through my hair and lean back. Then I cross and uncross my legs numerous times. I tie my shoes and then begin biting my fingernails.

Tyler said that his family wouldn't be back until at least five o'clock. Are they going to make use of ALL that time? If so, then there is around 45 minutes left until all of this is over.

I lean over and rub my face with both hands. I can't stop thinking about it. This is getting serious now. Just what is going on up there?

I find myself all alone with my insecurities. Is his dick bigger than mine? What if she really likes it? What if she has a bigger orgasm with him than she's ever had with me? What if? What if?

I never gave any of that any thought. Indeed, what if? Sex tends to be deeper with more of a connection for women. After all, the woman is letting the man inside her and that is much more personal of a thing.

As the time continues to pass, I try to rationalize the situation. I mean, it's obvious that she has really enjoyed the roleplay we've been doing. If she has a great time up there then who knows where today's dalliance will lead?

I'm not sure what to think other than we really shouldn't be doing this. But we are. I get up and wander until I reach the water's edge. Once there, I just choose a direction and start walking.

Then my alarm goes off. I quickly realize that it has now been 4 full four hours since they went into the room together. I hold my phone in my hand and just stare at it. The battery is running lower and I've been trying not to use it.

I have wandered a half mile down the beach by this point and decided to turn around and head back. I am also starting to get hungry. As I approach the hotel, my cell phone finally rings at five twenty-five!

"Hello?"

"Oh my god, Thomas! That was crazy!" She pauses for a moment and then continues, "Where are you?"

"Did he leave yet?"

"Yeah, he's gone. So, where are you?"

"I'm outside. I'll meet you in the lobby and we can go get something to eat."

"That sounds good actually," Cheri responds. "I'm really hungry."

12