The Deal - Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This evening Roman sat thoughtfully in his apartment in front of the shoe box he had been given. Strangely enough, he hadn't even touched these noble pumps made of black leather, even though they basically corresponded exactly to his taste. He loved these kinds of shoes and worshipped in his imagination the ladies they wore. But today's events had thrown him a bit off track. Was it perhaps a mistake to be led astray by Silke to the meeting with her mother? It made him very uncomfortable, and soon another person would know about his secret preferences and his submissive nature.

On the other hand, it was also very tempting to meet the woman, whose foot sweat he had so incredibly enjoyed. Her worn heels, which he had acquired through Silke, were probably the most sensual experience of his fetish career so far. Who was this woman who had left him a dirty pair of shoes to lick clean as a friendly gesture? What did she get out of it and why had she invited him at all? Was she up to something or was she just friendly and wanted to see the strange guy who licked her daughter's shoes clean?

Questions after questions, and Roman just couldn't figure it out. The female way of thinking differed too much from his own. Without a doubt, he would find out tomorrow anyway. So he tried to hide his remorse as much as possible when he took her shoes out of the box. Finally the noble footwear of this unknown lady had to be cleaned accordingly.

The next moment he stuck his nose as far as possible into the toe area of these shoes and began to inhale deeply. And indeed he was immediately captured by a familiar scent. There was no doubt. These shoes had been worn by the same woman as the other heels, which had been kissed and licked daily by him for a few weeks already. Unfortunately the inner soles could not be taken out, so he would probably not get the benefit of the presumably sweaty toe area of the inner sole.

Suddenly it shot through his head. He still had the insoles. Excitedly he took them out of the shoe box as well. As soon as he had sniffed them, he could not resist and touched the dirtier one of them with the tip of his tongue. Immediately a true explosion of taste filled his perception. The extremely salty note tickled his tongue and gave him the highest pleasure. For other people this was certainly hard to understand, but the fact that these soles had spent countless hours under this lady's toes made them unbelievably precious for him. Nevertheless, or perhaps even because of it, he put the insoles aside to save them for the right moment.

However, he knelt on the ground as usual and immediately began to lick the dirt off these shoes, almost greedily absorbing it. For although tomorrow's meeting was still in his mind, he felt a deep gratitude to Silke and her mother, who had already given him so many moments of pleasure and happiness with their shoes.

The next day Roman arrived at the agreed time in front of the house that belonged to the address on the note. Lined by a large garden, it was located at the other end of the city in a residential area that could certainly be described as upscale. As soon as he had pressed the bell, his knees began to tremble with excitement. Did he really do the right thing or was he about to make the biggest mistake of his life?

But when the door was opened the next moment, it was already too late to run away. A slender and elegantly dressed woman smiled at him. Her long and blonde hair had been fashionably stuck up. With a friendly greeting she skilfully broke the ice.

"Hello. You must be Roman. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Silke has already told me a lot about you. But come in first."

Shyly and hesitantly he entered the noble house and greeted the attractive lady, whom he estimated to be in her early to mid-forties. The attractive lady looked at him from top to bottom and immediately accepted the two small bouquets of flowers, which he had bought shortly before.

To his surprise she now asked for coffee and cake in the very spacious dining room in which Silke was already waiting. After a short greeting, Silke, also very pleased with the small gesture, placed the flowers in the water and then joined the laid coffee table. In the meantime, Roman had become really nervous on his chair, after he had put the shoebox next to him on the floor.

The blonde lady now turned to Silke. "You have completely hidden from me that he is a real gentleman." She smiled a little embarrassed and sipped her coffee. At that moment he realized that the shoes he had been worshipping for weeks belonged to this woman, who was now smiling at him.

The idea that the feet whose smell and taste had burned into his memory were now directly under this table and that he hadn't even looked at them before in all the excitement made him even more nervous than he already was. What was he doing here? Why hadn't he stayed home? To come out in front of Silke's mother in person was probably the stupidest thing he had done in a long time.

At that very moment the attractive lady smiled at him. "Oh, excuse me. I haven't even introduced myself yet. How rude of me. My name is Petra and as you probably already suspected, I am Silke's mother. But take a piece of the cake. It's really delicious."

In the next few minutes, the friendly Petra chatted with him in a relaxed manner. In the beginning about irrelevant things, she quickly showed interest in his professional situation. In order to conceal his insecurity, the young man willingly gave her information and tried to find out something about this woman with a few specific counter-questions.

After he reported to the ladies about his unemployment and the difficult job search associated with it, Petra showed herself very compassionate and confessed surprisingly that she could only maintain this large house and a corresponding standard of living with the good pension of her husband, who unfortunately died much too early a few years ago.

Just when Roman had relaxed a little, she suddenly changed the subject. "I see you brought my shoes. Could you hand me the box, please?" He swallowed and his pulse had doubled within a second. When he hesitantly handed her the box with her shoes under Silke's amused gaze, her mother smiled friendly at him.

"You don't have to be afraid Roman. I already know your somewhat special preference. Besides, it's far from me to condemn you for something just because it's unusual. In addition, I have some sympathy for your love of women's shoes, as I also have a very strong preference for elegant and noble shoes. You could say I have a real shoe tick. But I don't feel the need to worship them, I just like to see them on my feet or polished in my shoe rack. By the way, my daughter is thrilled with your special service."

Curiously she opened the box and inspected the condition of her shoes. She nodded her head in recognition, and a smile immediately appeared on her face. "Wow. I'm impressed. Silke really didn't promise too much."

Embarrassed, he took a big sip from his cup to avoid her interested gaze. But Petra kept going.

"You wonder why I invited you today?" When he only nodded thoughtfully with his mouth open, she continued smiling friendly.

"For one thing I wanted to see the strange young man who licks my daughter's shoes clean. Is also somehow comprehensible, I think. On the other hand, we would like to make you an offer." Excited he listened carefully. What was she getting at?

She took another look at the soles of her shoes that he had licked clean and then put them on the table.

"Well, Roman. Since, as my daughter told me, you clean our shoes on your knees and with your tongue and even worship them at the same time, I assume that this is connected with an extremely submissive tendency towards women, isn't it?"

He couldn't escape her disarming directness and nodded like automatically agreeing. To deny the obvious would have made no sense anyway. Both ladies now grinned contentedly.

"Fine, I appreciate honesty. That's why I want to be honest with you too. This is really a big house and the garden is also a lot of work. Furthermore, a few weeks ago our cleaning lady unfortunately quit her job due to health reasons. Therefore I would really appreciate it if you could support us from now on. Of course we would be grateful for that."

Roman stared at mother and daughter in surprise. Were they looking for a housemaid or a gardener, or what did this mean? Nevertheless, his interest was aroused and he inquired about the expected return service.

Petra smiled at him again and handed her shoes over the table. "Can't you imagine that Roman." Silke began to grin, while her mother became more concrete.

"Watch out. I am not a private dominatrix, nor do I have any financial interests towards you. So neither my daughter, nor I will jump around in a leather outfit for you and wag the whip. If you have thought of something like this, I must disappoint you. Your reward would be to lick our shoes clean. You wouldn't have to pay my daughter for it anymore and you would have the opportunity to lick our shoes clean while we wear them. Wouldn't you like that? And who knows, if we are satisfied with you, you might even be allowed to kiss our feet."

Confused, he took a look at the heels in his hands. He adored the shoes of this woman and also the shoes of her daughter. But should he really play the free cleaning man for these two ladies, who were apparently too good to clean themselves and shamelessly exploited his passion to their advantage? Even though he had something of it, they profited without having to lift a finger at all and even got their shoes licked clean.

Silke now looked at him questioningly. "I thought you'd be happy about this suggestion. You just had to serve us and for that you could lick our shoes regularly. From flip-flops to our winter boots. You can also kneel in front of us or crawl under the table. Everything completely free and only for some house and garden work. At the same time my mother even agreed to compensate my loss of earnings by increasing my pocket money. At least as long as I'm still studying. After all, she saves herself the money for the cleaning lady. Sounds absolutely perfect for everyone involved."

The attractive Petra smiled at Roman. "But before you decide, I want to show you something you should have seen before. Would you please follow me?"

Chapter 4

Irritated and surprised, he stood up and followed Silke's mother, who walked in front of him down the hall to a room near the entrance and opened the door for him with a calculating smile. Speechless, Roman stared into this room filled with shoe shelves. An estimated hundred, if not two hundred pairs of women's shoes were right in front of his eyes, neatly lined up in high shelves. An incredibly large and equally elegant collection.

Petra, who had apparently already expected this reaction, smiled at him with satisfaction.

"I said that I love shoes too. By the way, that's not even all of them, since I keep the most exclusive pairs in my bedroom. If you like, your kingdom would be here in the future. Although you will always kneel in front of me when you lick my shoes. But that's what you want, isn't it? You are allowed to look around a bit. Just feel at home."

Deeply impressed he went like automatically on all fours, crawled to the first shelf and began to sniff at several heels in the lowest shelf. Almost numb, he wasn't even embarrassed anymore. Petra looked down on him almost touched as he sniffed her shoes like a little dog.

"By the way, I haven't worn these shoes for a long time. So you won't find what you seem to be looking for down there."

Somewhat disappointed he looked up to her and asked about his duties, which he should do here in return. The self-confident lady smiled at him again.

"It's actually quite simple. You should do everything here that my daughter and I don't want to do or that we are simply too good for. By your submissive tendency you are the perfect candidate for it. Of course we would treat you accordingly and you would have the privilege to clean all our shoes from now on with your tongue."

Still kneeling in front of her, Roman was flattened by the many impressions when suddenly something very unexpected happened. Smoothly smiling, Petra finally went on the offensive, as she obviously wanted to bring these discussions to an end.

Grinning, she slipped out of her black heels and then took a step back. Surprised, the young man stared immediately at her arched and perfectly pedicured feet. But now he understood the obvious hint that she had just given him her shoes to taste. An additional nod on her part finally gave him the desired permission.

Immediately he crawled to her heels and inhaled greedily. He instantly found this smell of the still warm and slightly damp shoe incredibly attractive. For a moment he forgot the world around him when he smelled the second shoe as well and then automatically covered both of them with loving kisses full of gratitude.

He didn't even notice that Petra couldn't hide her grin anymore. The beautiful blonde didn't seem to expect such devotion.

"And Roman, what do you say? Do we have a deal?"

Intoxicated by a dizzying feeling of happiness and guided by his submissiveness, Roman immediately accepted this unusual offer while still gratefully kissing her shoes.

Grinning with satisfaction, Petra looked down on him. "Good boy! Then you may now thank me and kiss my feet."

Without thinking about the consequences, Roman gave in to his submissiveness and kissed this deceitful lady's feet.

"Thank you so much for letting me serve you. I will not disappoint you. Thank you very much, Petra."

Satisfied, the beautiful lady smiled down on her new servant. "You are welcome. By the way, I think it's more appropriate if you address me with Lady Petra."

"Now, let's go back to Silke. She will also be very happy that you want to support us from now on. Oh well, if you obey well, I might need someone to clean the soles of my shoes later."

Triumphantly grinning, she slipped back into her shoes and returned to the coffee table with the literally paralyzed Roman, where she informed her daughter of his decision.

Surprisingly, Silke pressed him warmly to herself. With her big eyes she looked at him afterwards. "I am very happy that you want to serve us. I have always wanted servants. You will certainly like it with us. Believe me".

But before the young man could even react, Petra took him by surprise again.

"Why don't you actually thank my daughter? After all, she made all this possible! Come on! Kiss her feet!"

Roman hesitantly kneeled before the grinning beauty and kissed her feet. Although it was obviously embarrassing for him, he obeyed the instructions of her mother and thanked the young lady.

"Thank you Silke. Thank you so much for allowing me to serve you."

A little shy, Silke had her feet kissed for a while before happily petting his head.

"Wow, I can hardly believe how submissive and obedient he is. You were absolutely right! May I take him upstairs with me, mother? He can tidy up and clean my bathroom. Afterwards you can have him. I promise."

Petra smiled at her daughter. "No problem, sweetie. Take him with you. Actually I wanted to teach him some rules, but that can wait. But you treat him like I told you and he will only be rewarded if he has done all his work!"

The slim beauty nodded approvingly. "Of course, I'm not stupid."

It was only at this moment that Roman realized that these two ladies had already planned everything in advance. A cold shiver ran down his back. Where would this lead?

But instead of protesting, he continued to give in to his submissive tendency and followed the blonde lady upstairs.

Chapter 5

After a short tour of the house Silke immediately ordered him to work. Grinning, the beautiful blonde watched the young man shyly and awkwardly clean up her rooms. Almost two hours later, when she had ignored him for the most part, she suddenly beamed at him.

"Thank you Roman. You're doing really well. It's just wonderful to have you here. I still can't believe you're doing all this just to lick our shoes clean. Anyway, if you continue to work so hard, I can promise you that we will pay attention to your desires. My mother has already thought about this. I would not have thought that you would accept this deal. But now I am happy."

Nervously, the young man did not know how to behave. It was not his intention to surrender to these two ladies. Nevertheless, it had happened somehow. What should he do now? Somehow Silke seemed to be waiting for a reaction from him.

Dazed by his fetish, he went as automatically in front of her on his knees and thanked her.

"Thank you Lady Sil for allowing me to serve you."

Enthusiastically she clapped her hands.

"Wow, I don't believe it!" My own servant! You're welcome."

For a short moment the young lady smiled happily down at him.

"So my little servant. You now have the honour of cleaning my bathroom. Make an effort and don't forget to clean my toilet. If I am satisfied with you, maybe you may kiss my feet afterwards. Surely you would like that, wouldn't you?"

Nodding, Roman affirmed. Although he obviously felt uncomfortable, it was not possible for him to contradict the spoiled brat. His submissiveness had long since triumphed over his pride and reason.

Obedient, Roman set to work. While a thousand things went through his mind, he spent two hours cleaning this young lady's bathroom. Weary, he was still scrubbing her toilet on his knees as Silke walked through the bathroom in high heels, inspecting his work. Quite satisfied, she patted his head.

"Not bad at all for the beginning. I must admit, you are talented. It's anything but perfect clean, but I think you'll get enough opportunity to perfect your cleaning qualities. Practice makes perfect."

Roman bowed his head without contradiction. Somehow he didn't understand himself that he let all this happen to him. A few weeks ago he didn't even know Silke and her mother and now he was crawling in front of them on all fours. Grinning again, the blonde lady looked him right in the eye.

"Well then, now it's time for your reward. Come on, what are you waiting for? Kiss my feet! You have earned it. But hurry up, my mother is probably waiting for you."

Without hesitation, Roman threw himself to the ground in front of her and kissed the calculating beauty's feet passionately and gratefully.

The way he was treated here made his submissiveness take complete control over him. Quite amazed at the extent of his submissiveness, Silke shook his head.

"You really are a born servant. Go on like this and you can regularly lick my shoes clean. Promise."

At that very moment she lifted her shoe toe and presented the sole of her shoe to him.

Surprised Roman froze. As if hypnotized, he stared at the object of his desire. Of course he knew that this deceitful beast wanted to finally seal his fate with this gesture. Nevertheless, he could not escape this magical attraction.

Knowing that this could possibly be the biggest mistake of his life, Roman waited obediently for the almost magical words.

Silke, of course, had also recognized the importance of this special moment. Confirmed by his behaviour, she was more and more absorbed in her new role.

"Well, do you like what you see?" When the young man just nodded, she finally went on the offensive.

"Come on! Beg for it! We both know you long for it!"

Meanwhile completely devoting himself to his submissiveness, he obeyed immediately. With his head bowed, he crawled before her and begged for this dubious privilege.

"Please, I beg you. Please, please let me lick your shoes. Please goddess Sil, may I lick your shoes."