The Deal - Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheered, grinned the beautiful lady. "Goddess? That's sweet of you. We can talk about it another time."

Suddenly her pitch changed. "Before I allow you to clean the soles of my shoes with your tongue, I want to hear a few things from you! Understood?" Again he nodded submissively.

"Nice! Good boy. First of all, I want you to promise me that you will obey my mother and me at every word. Besides, you will behave according to your position and treat us with the greatest respect."

Obediently, the almost broken Roman obeyed, his gaze still directed at her shoes. Euphorically, Silke clapped her hands like a girl.

"This is a good boy! My mother will explain the details to you. But now it's time for your reward."

The young lady took an upright position and put her hands against her hips. "So servant! Lick my shoes!"

He obeyed immediately. Almost greedily his tongue glided over the soles of the young lady's shoes, which she presented to him patronizingly. Motionless, she let him worship her shoes for a while before she stepped back and withdrew the objects of his desire.

"Enough. Now follow me downstairs. My mother must be waiting for us."

When they entered the luxurious living room shortly afterwards, the lady of the house was sitting on the leather sofa with her legs crossed. With a friendly smile she greeted her daughter and the visibly confused Roman. Before Petra could say anything, Silke was already sitting next to her and reporting excitedly.

"You were so right! You can't imagine how submissive and obedient he is. He even begged me and kissed my feet. Besides, he doesn't clean badly for a man at all."

Smiling, the blonde Petra nodded visibly satisfied. "I told you he is a special young man. With his preference for our shoes, everything else would have surprised me."

She now turned her attention to Roman, who was just staring at the floor in shame.

"Well! I hear you served my daughter well. If I'm honest, I didn't expect anything else from you. By the way, why don't you kneel in front of us? According to your passion, the place at our feet is probably perfect for you. Don't you think so, servant?"

Intimidated, he immediately fell to his knees and lowered his gaze. Giggling, Silke whispered something into her mother's ear.

Petra pressed her hand benevolently.

"Everything in its time my sweetness. But now to you Roman! For the beginning we don't want to overwhelm you. Basically, I expect you to kneel before us. You will obey us and make yourself useful here. So mainly cleaning and serving us. Also you will kiss our feet gratefully. As a reward you can lick our shoes clean. Of course only if you are explicitly allowed. You okay with that, Roman? Then kiss our feet now and thank us that you may serve us."

Without even thinking, he submissively kissed the tips of the blond ladies' shoes. Ashamed and broken, he thanked them obediently for the privilege of serving them. Extremely satisfied, the two ladies let themselves worship for a while, until Petra pushed him away with her foot.

"So, get out of here now. We'll be expecting you here tomorrow at half past nine and bring us some buns. At home you are welcome to think about how you can still become a better servant to us."

A few minutes later, Roman was already on his way home. Excited and ashamed at the same time, he had to deal with it first. What had he only settled on here?