All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 06'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
ViatovicViatovicabout 7 years ago
Cool

All the teasing is great fun... but i'm concerned.

You are adding new players to the story, even one of his friends it's now going to Jamaica with them.

Teasing him with the son? Ok, but no swapping/group sex.

The relationship that you are building it's too great to spoil it adding others.

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
more please

i hope you gonna have mom and son actually get together...

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 7 years ago
A direction NOT to take:

If mother and son are going on their Jamaica trip with one of his pals, it would be easy to fuck up this storyline by including the friend in their incestuous activities. The problem with that (which can be attested by all these stories we get about high-school teachers fucking their high-school students) is the impulse to share something that's "unbelievable". The students inevitably fuck things up by telling someone, who tells someone else, etc...

Involving another woman, particularly one of Mom's mature friends, is not nearly so dangerous. Yes, they too might let something slip, but they have much more incentive to help keep the secret, since they have almost as much to lose if caught.

Personally, I think even the plot-device of bringing one of her son's friends on their vacation trip is a mistake, but it's your story.

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 7 years ago
The end may be near!

I have to agree with Epiph**** and Vit*** on the future of this story, but as said, it is yours. I feel it is heading down a slippery slope and may signal an end for me. Sorry, just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
abandoning this

I don't like what's being telegraphed here, so I'm out. Good luck with the rest but i'm not bothering any longer.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Viatovic

Thanks for reading/leaving a comment.

Honestly, the story of Matt and Diana became my own personal favorite at this point when I was first writing it (which is saying something for me as I had a thirty year (non erotic) catalog of work built up by the time I was originally writing this chapter.)

I can safely say without spoiling anything that Matt and Diana (with two still to be established characters (which is a huge spoiler (i'm sorry)) will always be the core to this story) but my growing love for this pushed me to invest a lot more so it stopped being a simple two person romance. I wanted Matt and Diana to experience a full and rich life and as realistic a life as possible. I knew that would upset many readers who just wanted a sweet love story and I was killing that.

I could have done that but with huge regrets at what I would lose. Yes, I truly love Matt and Diana but I also love a reality of a very rich and varied sex life - I want Matt and Diana to have that world (and, as will be true here, it is a bumpy world.)

Having the luxury of seeing nearly thirty chapters into the future if you will I deeply love what this has become and know Matt and Diana have always been the focal as well as a certain joy/humor/tease feeling. Those were never lost.

I hope you stay for the journey but completely understand if you don't.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to tjb50cal

Hey Tjb50cal: no spoilers but Matt and DIana and their growing relationship will always be the main point.

Thanks for reading/commenting

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Epiphany_Jones part 1

Wow - thank you for your incredible comment.

You are completely right,

I excitedly took on a huge challenge at this point in the story where I thought I could make this more realistic on multiple levels. The first challenge was not to lose the focus of Matt and Diana and the wonderful growth of themselves and their love. The second was to bring in the challenges of living a rich sex life in a sadly very puritanical and intolerant society without losing the humorous tone of the story. Fifty Shades of Grey is a HUGE fantasy world but there is a very real fetish world tucked away in our vanilla society. We (I'm talking about my largely United States reality here) have come a tremendous way in terms of civil rights on racial/simple male and female gender levels but on a sexual level or regarding gender identities we have tremendous miles to go. We are far from equal nor can we explore our true desires/passions often tied in to our very identities without facing enormous backlash, resistance and outright hatred.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Epiphany_Jones part 2

That's the real world - and at this point that becomes (subtly at first) Matt and Diana's world.

You are completely right - the only way to keep a secret is not to tell anyone. But I know from living it that fetish communities that would shock their local vanilla communities to the point of lynch mobs do exist with no one the wiser - it is far from easy but it is possible. Therein lies my favorite new challenge for this story: keeping it real.

Thanks again and I really hope you stick around to keep me honest.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Repsonse to xsiveone

Thanks.

Several have commented here using the words "It is your story" and I thank you for that not so simple acknowledgement - and I'm aware it signifies "this is not my story anymore" from a reader perspective.

When first writing this years ago, the first five chapters were nice, fun simple sexy, teasing episodes with no thought really of anything beyond each episode, but as of this chapter I had a stronger sense of an overall story arc with numerous story elements not even remotely present yet as I got to know Matt and Diana better.

Mostly, I did not want to lose what I had in terms of their growing relationship or the wonderful overall tone, but I wanted a deeper, richer story. Therein lies the great divide between my story and the readers' story.

When it first came out I did anger some readers (and lost them) but happily my readership continued to blossom and grow (which I hope will be the case again) and had I felt a much better story that very much keeps to the original premise.

Again, thanks and I hope you stick around for a while and keep me posted on your continued thoughts.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

Thanks for reading up to now and for letting me know your feelings - I truly appreciate it, honestly.

Ironman52Ironman52about 7 years ago
Step by Step

I was surprised that Dianna's friend Kim spilled the beans. Dianna is getting deeper and deeper.... I have to wonder if a Ladies night out will redirect her energy? Or push her over the edge?

BTW: This is Literotica! Who wants reality! Your stories are well written and interesting. Second thought: Sometimes reality is better than fiction ;)

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
I hope you aren't gonna bring any other guys in to this!

That would ruin it for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great

I agree with Mano don't bring anyone else into the story. just let Matt and Mom do their thing first. great serial

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Ironman52

Hey Ironman - as always thanks for the great comments - there is tremendous conflict for Diana and as her past collides with the present it is going to get tougher for her.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to ManoBlue

Thanks for your concerns ManoBlue:

Mostly I'm bringing her past back as well as restarting her present - she stalled after her husband's death. Again through the entire series the focus never leaves Matt and Diana (short of - but I'm not spoiling for those who didn't read it years ago.)

Thanks for hanging around

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to Anonymous

Thanks for the comment:

I promise I will never leave the focal of Matt and Diana but they are going to grow and most importantly - live life. Matt has started to live his life and poor Diana had an incredibly rich life that completely stopped and she stalled. Eight years later and she is a completely different person on the outside, but the original Diana is in there and waking up.

boaman007boaman007about 7 years ago
I agree

Let's keep this between mom and son. Would like for them to get together soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF

I am most partial to mother son love stories, if you aren't writing one of those, I feel you should write it that way from the beginning. This is the sixth chapter I've read in this series, the son doesn't appear any closer to "closing the deal" with his mom, and you're already setting up what looks like an encounter with the son of mothers friend, if not a double team. Please, don't go that route, let the son have his mother in a loving relationship. It pisses me off when I invest time to read through multiple chapters of playful exploration then find out the mother is nothing more than a cock whore. Being an exhibitionist to spice up things in your own relationship is one thing. 4 stars for the previous chapters, 3 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

You guys don't know what you're in for. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Keep in mind this is a reposting. Things stay great until some of the latter chapters and from muy point of view get a little out of hand. I think litfan may have said they are rewriting some of it.

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertabout 7 years ago
Calm down folks

This isn't a quick jerk story. 30÷ chapters, remember? Unless the rest of it has been re-written (and so far it's just like I remember) things do progress between mother and son. Things go slow, and before it happens, their relationship evolves more to romance than just lust. Patience is a virtue. If you don't like delayed gratification, then come back when the story is done.

(I posted a coment earlier this evening in chapter 1 or 2 about this being one of my favorite stories. Just realized it probably posted as anon. Oh well, so glad it's back!)

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
noice

one word and thats awesome!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
OK...How are they going to handle nudity in Jamica?

Sounds exciting. Sounds like her friends were into some swapping or at least nudity.

Can't wait

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to boaman007

Hey boaman007 - thanks for your comment. Regardless of the other players, Di and Matt are always going to be close. At this point the story got much bigger for me and I loved that, but I never lose touch with the core.

Thanks again.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to anonymous

Hey anonymous - thanks so much for reading and commenting. I do find an enormous mixing of terms when things go beyond a couple. To me, no one here is a "whore" as to me that implies anonymity as well as payment of some form - that is definitely not the case. "Slut" is another term - to me as long as "ethical" is in front of the word "slut" I'm very okay with that - honestly, that is what I consider myself. As for the investment - I'm sorry - I am going to progress the story as the characters lead me. To keep it to just two characters wold never go this far enjoyably for me nor for most of the readers I believe.

Thank you for investing up to now. I appreciate it.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to the next anonymous

Hey anonymous! Thanks for your comment. I didn't change a lot actually. Fixed some mistakes from the first time and added a little bit of new description here or there. I did through in a new scene once. Overall it is very similar to the first time around.

I would love for details on when I got "out of hand" - I'm dying of curiosity about what you mean.

Thank you so much for your very flattering words. I appreciate it.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to notsooldpervert

Hey notsooldpervert! Welcome back! So glad you commented. I appreciate your distinction between lust and romance. Quickly in the game I saw this as a very hot romance.

Glad you enjoyed and I hope to hear from you again some time.

Thanks

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to PrinceLuke

For only one word I am very flattered. Thank you so much. I'm glad you are enjoying this. Please keep in touch!

LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to prop69

I hope you enjoy the Jamaica chapter when it comes up - I got the idea from another Lit writer's Jamaica story which had a lot of nudity in it.

I hope you continue to enjoy things. Thanks

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Ok, so if has been edited, brought up to date, and resubmitted

Why are they using film? Or if it's a camera that still uses film, how does it also take video?

MotherLover269MotherLover269over 5 years ago
not bad

will see where it goes keep it fam ily oriented please

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I would love to be Diana's son. Unfortunately a fictitious character, she is the most open, well grounded, sensual, sexual and erotic woman imaginable. If life only mirrored fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous