All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 10'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Loved it

the build up was incredibly erotic and I just knew there would be a big scene coming up. thank you for the story and I look forward to some more.

ramjet86ramjet86about 7 years ago
Not original

I swear I have read this story before on this site. Not sure who you plagiarized from but this is definitely a story that has been posted here in the past.

DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLabout 7 years ago
Love it

I knew I read this story before and I knew your pen name looked familiar. After looking I realized why I added you as one of my favorite authors in the past. Thanks for bring back this story from the beginning, definitely a enjoyable refresher and can't wait to see the finale.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Turtle1952

Hey Turtle1952: Thanks very much for your kind words. I hope you continue to enjoy it.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to ramjet86

Hey Ramjet86 - I owe you three thanks!

(1.) thanks for seeing the story (twice now) and clicking on it to read as well as comment (I seem to remember your name from the past.)

(2.) thanks for remembering the story!

(3.) thanks for trying to protect it from theft. Sadly on a free story site such as this, A LOT of theft happens all the time. I truly appreciate your taking the time to go "wait a minute something's not right here..."

I am the original writer. Originally, I posted this chapter as well as up to chapter 26 here - all as Litfan10. Several years ago for personal reasons I pulled all my work from the site. After having so many readers request The Deal series as well as an ending to the story and not being able to find a good home for it elsewhere (incest while the most popular erotic category is also the least professionally accepted category) I bit the bullet and brought it back here.

I'm releasing a chapter a week while I am writing the rest of the series to the end.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to DarkAngelJL

Hey DarkAngelJL - multiple thanks to you as well for remembering, enjoying and "favoriting" this twice now! I am definitely going to finish this (as long as my health allows which so far so good!) I know that sounds scary - but I've learned. Right now I am in good health, but I had a very rough patch that did some damage so while I plan on living for quite a few more years, I take nothing for granted!

Welcome back and enjoy the ride - please feel free to comment anytime!

ramjet86ramjet86about 7 years ago
Welcome Back!!

Well it is good to know I am not going crazy, LOL. I'm glad you brought it back and I'm enjoying it all over again. Wasn't until this past chapter that my memory finally kicked in fully (it was the spiking of the drink of all things that triggered it).

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertabout 7 years ago
What starts here changes the world

I've said it before, but thank you for re-posting this series. You're one of the first authors I added to my favorites list, just so I could check for progress on this story. I first found it when you were up to chapter 17 or 18, then with no warning it disappeared. Hopefully now I'll get to see an ending lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thx

I love the series and can't wait for more

Darkone57Darkone57about 7 years ago
***** Nuff Said ?

Maybe not, thank you for sharing with us again. I was wondering have you posted your work on any other sites ? I seem to remember this one but I can't put my finger on it. As for health issues I hope you rise above as I have at least for the now. Remission is a funny and fickle bitch sometimes, again thank you and I look forward to your next chapter, "Same Bat Time-Same Bat Channel" !

Darone57

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to ramjet86

Too funny. Yeah, the spiking scene does stick out from the norm. Happily, I've never had direct experience with date rape drugs, but I knew they were on the fringe of my social sphere when I was in college. I actually did some research on them for this chapter and learned some pretty bizarre stuff like the fact that just as many use it on themselves as giving them to others. Glad they never were part of my crowd.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to notsooldpervert

Thanks again for your great comments. Yeah, I was pretty frustrated when I pulled all my work. Happily, way too many readers got in touch with me and made me realize I wasn't being fair to them or my story. I have every intention of finishing the story and am getting close actually. Thanks for sticking around and letting me know what you think - that's why I'm doing this!

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to anonymous

Thank you - exactly why I am posting and writing this series.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to darkone57

Thank you very much and wonderful on your own recovery. My health situation was/is a weird one. My doctor told me that I had six months to live unless we took drastic action immediately. I listened -that was over six years ago - I'm still damaged but healing.

I did post a bit on a UK sex site that was just starting - they were fun people but much more of a social experience than a writing one and also one much more suited for a UK crowd rather than American. I don't think they knew what to make of "The Deal."

I will stick to the submit on Wednesday for posting on Friday or Saturday plan until I finish writing the rest of the series at which time I will post them out much faster, probably daily. Getting closer.

Thanks again and stay well!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
great

enjoyex this series so much cant wait to finish it

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to PrinceLuke

Hey PrinceLuke! welcome to the series and thank you very much for your great comments. I'm very glad you enjoy the series. I have an ending in sight but still working on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Deal lover

Very good writing, but I don't like the part where Diana wait for her son, it devalues the sacred pussy...she should have imposed more rules as she became reckless in handling herself...please increase the value of her and concentrate on her sons seduction techniques to break her strong resolves. A dick should wait for pussy not viceversa

And why there is discontinuity in the various parts. Please tell if we are missing some parts here..

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
I am going to read on through more chapters before I comment again!

As these are all short, I am going to enjoy just reading on for awhile...doesn't mean I have nothing to say or such. Liking the series too much!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
OK I still wanted him tomake love to Diana.

Hope he gets lucky with the fantastic waitress. He deserves someone special.

Will she be a virgin?

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Hey Anonymous Deal Lover

Thanks for your comments - I find Diana never, ever intended to have sex or any kind of romantic interest in her son but she fell in love with him in spite of that, largely because he is a gentleman and very lovable. I find after the series is finished that other than one breaking character moment - she stayed true to herself as she progressed in her feelings.

I'll have to read through again as I don't notice a disconnect but I believe you. I'll have to review it again.

Thanks for your great comment

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to arrowglass

Well, I thank you for all your comments and even more - I thank you for reading and enjoying so much. Thank is exactly why I write.

Thanks

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to prop69

This is a very sweet comment - thank you. I do love Matt and yes, we all deserve someone special. (So does Diana!) We shall learn a lot about Cindy coming up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm...

I was looking forward to this part when i saw the mom say screw the deal but as soon as the drug was in it, i was disappointed. Not gonna read any more, I skipped to comment this after she kissed matt after getting to the house.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
This is one of those times I wish we had a way to

dope slap an anonymous poster.

Read part way, jump to conclusions, be wrong, complain in error.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Mother finally realizes her sexual and emotional epiphany. The respect, trust, love and sensual intimacy between mother and son is beautiful. The son's maturity is only surpassed by his love and respect for his mother. 5 star series.

ChrissrChrissralmost 2 years ago

You killed a good story with the date drug!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous