All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 14'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Now I am tingling all over

I enjoyed that, the next bits should be very interesting

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
interesting

that was very interesting i just hope that in doesnt become a threesome and also that max doesnt fuck his mum, blowjobs etc is fine thou. another five stars from me and great work litfan.

petertowerspetertowersalmost 7 years ago

I'd actually forgotten this chapter. Enjoyed it as much as all the others though.

Pete.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Turtle1952

Hey Turtle! Tingling, huh? Glad to hear it - next thing ya know you'll be glowing like the rest of them!

I certainly hope you find the next phase for the Hughes +1 as tingly.

Thanks as always for your great comments!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to PrinceLuke

Hey again PrinceLuke - thanks for reading and responding. Thanks for the high vote and kind words - I truly appreciate them.

This is all about love and comfort zones and sex and all that goes into the tangled webs we call life.

I hope you continue to enjoy!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to PeterTowers

Hey Pete!

I'm sorry - I really have to remember to reference you at the end.

I'm finding all sorts of chapters that I had completely forgotten about - it's a lot of fun going back to all this.

I regularly go back and re-read all your stories and those by some others I like a lot but never mine so re-posting them has been a unique experience.

Thanks as always for you words both here and in your own work! Happy writing my friend.

CoolBreez3CoolBreez3almost 7 years ago
Amazing story

Usually I do not read long chapter stories, because after the 3rd chapter the son fucks the mother, then they end up fucking the entire town.

I love how this story is progressing, although Sue's story line seems rushed. Also, why are there two characters named, Cindy? Confusing.

Looking forward to the next chapter

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Very different but erotic

Love & tenderness for Matt , Cindy & Diana.

Great sex for Sue, Kim & her son

Excitement for us

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

The confidence of self and intimacy the characters express and demonstrate is remarkable. Only in fiction does such maturity and understanding exist. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous