The Deal Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers

Chip collapsed onto the couch next to his sweating, panting mother as Sue turned over and sat on the floor on the other side of Kim.

Sue looked up, "So Kim, as good as the past?"

Kim leaned over and kissed her son before grinning down at her, "Way better. What do you say Chip, I think it is time we double team Sue here and send her over the top."

Sue turned around and climbed on top of Kim, "Oh bring it on kids." And fell hard into Kim while reaching out to caress Chip.

**********************

Diana grabbed the empty mugs from the table and walked to the counter very conscious of Cindy's stare at her nude body. She wondered if this wasn't a bit much for the poor girl to take in so quickly.

She turned to look back at the young girl, "Would you like to stay for dinner, honey? We have plenty, believe me."

Cindy's eyes lit up and she smiled broadly, "I would love that."

"Good, but that invitation is not just for tonight, you are welcome into this house any time and for any meal as well, you know that right?"

"I'd say 'thanks mom' but I'm afraid I would start crying again. This is going to be my home too isn't it?"

"As long as you want it honey. You belong here too now very happily"

Cindy sat there and looked around feeling what it felt like to think of the place as her home too. She really liked it. She really belonged here.

"I will never stop wanting this. Excuse me, can I use the bathroom?"

"Oh you silly kid, you don't have to ask," Di shooed her away grinning.

Cindy walked out of the room with a very bright bounce to her step.

Di leaned against the counter wondering if it would be rushing things to offer her the spare room as her own room and have her move out of her lonely apartment. After just less than a week she really wasn't that excited about the thought of the two kids sleeping together yet, but that was a comfort area that they needed to work out just as long as they didn't rush headlong into things. She would trust Matt and just keep and observant eye on the two.

Di started to grab what she needed to make dinner. She would let the kids call their own shots and just be there to damage control and give advice when necessary. If the love was this strong then things would certainly work out. As she was leaning down to get a pan she heard the chair scrape on the floor as Cindy had silently returned. She leaned up and stopped to stare at the topless girl, almost dropping the pan.

Cindy looked at her face and then down at her own bare breasts and panties and turning very red looked up again, "I thought I would give it a try as it looks so natural when you do it."

Di was speechless for a moment, "Don't get me wrong, it feels incredible, but are you sure you really want to do this? And what about when Matt gets home?"

Cindy nodded her head up and down, "Oh this is not an invitation to sex, but what you do looks like so much fun. And you know what? I can't stop tingling. This is so wild!" Cindy's face split into a grin.

Di shook her head, "You really amaze me kid. Okay, but the minute it feels weird stop it okay. And make sure you get the boundaries clear with Matt. He is used to doing anything that he wants with me; make sure he remembers that you are not me."

"I told you before that I want him to still do those things with you. I mean I don't want to watch or anything I think, but I don't want him to stop doing things that he has been doing just because I don't want to do them yet. That is not fair to him. I know you won't steal him from me and that he loves me, so I am okay with this, really."

Di grinned, "I don't know sweetie. I am used to having the attention all to myself. With that young body of yours, Matt is going to forget all about old, boring me."

Diana stopped and took in the almost nude girl sitting before her.

Cindy had pale skin which was made even more pale in contrast to the long, straight black hair that hung down past her shoulders to mid breast level. Her pale green panties were thin enough that Diana could see the deep black triangular vee of her pubic hair. She had very full breasts tipped with very dark brown nipples that also stood out from the pale skin. Cindy wasn't in anyway overweight but her body flowed in very accented curves from her breasts to her hips and her belly. She had a very distinct hour glass shape.

"Cindy, your body is absolutely stunning. One look at you and Matt will never remember I even exist."

Cindy chuckled, "With how crazy he is about you and how good you look, I highly doubt that."

"That poor kid is in for such a surprise when he gets home." Diana pointed down, "Just to warn you baby, I can clearly see you pubic hair so Matt is going to get quite the view as well."

Cindy looked down between her legs and gulped. She nodded her head, "I feel so incredibly right now I don't want to get dressed."

"Okay," Diana told her. "So do you want to help me make dinner?"

Cindy jumped up which caused her breasts to wobble up and down, "Sure, I would love too."

With aprons on to protect from spills and burns the two were happily puttering away in the kitchen together and never heard the return of Matt who stopped and stared in amazement at the naked backside of his mother, but more boggling to him the panty encased backside of his girlfriend who otherwise was nude underneath her apron.

"Uh, hi guys," Matt stammered out to see both women turn and upon seeing him break into huge smiles.

"Sweetie!" Cindy yelled and ran forward throwing herself into his arms giving him a smothering kiss that almost distracted him from the feel of the press of her unrestrained breasts against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her tingling at the feel of the flesh of her smooth back.

Di leaned back against the counter and grinned at the sight. What a fucked up situation but one that felt so absolutely right and overflowing with positive love, she thought shaking her head.

After Cindy moved back Matt walked over and kissed his mother on her mouth as well.

"Hey, I got a 94 on my science test." Both women again smiled broadly and leaned in to kiss him.

"So what is for dinner and why are you naked, not that I am complaining?" Matt said looking at his blushing girlfriend.

"Veal cutlets and spaghetti with salad. And I am not totally nude, just seeing what the big fuss is all about that is all."

"Okay, well let me go wash up and I will be back." He stopped in the doorway to watch the two women go back to cooking and leaning towards each other whispering and giggling. Shaking his head he marched off to his room.

He came back and grabbed a soda out of the fridge and sat at the table watching the two women.

Di stepped back, "I think that should be good for about an hour until it is ready. What do you think honey?"

"You are such a good cook, this is great. Thanks mom, this was so much fun."

Mom? Thought Matt watching as his mother untied her apron and tossed it over the chair back revealing her smooth tan body.

Di walked over to the fridge, "Want a soda sweetie, since my son didn't think to offer?"

Matt piped in, "Hey you two have been making cozy in this kitchen for I don't know how long how was I supposed to know?"

"Yes please," Cindy said as, with her eyes down, she untied and pulled off her apron showing her boyfriend her bare breasts for the first time. In fact the first time any boy had seen her like this she realized shaking slightly. For just a moment she thought about running to the bathroom and putting her clothes back on but then she looked up into the concerned, caring eyes of Diana. Cindy shook her head realizing that things never felt so right before. Taking a deep breath she walked over to climb into her favourite position of sitting in Matt's lap with her arms draped around his neck and her legs and feet dangling over his side.

She looked up into the eyes staring down at the breasts that were pressing into his clothed chest, "Now I am very comfortable with this, and you may look all you want and can even touch a bit, but that is all I am ready for right now, okay?"

Matt jerked up to look into the flushed girl's face, "Okay? I want you to do only the things that make you happy. Don't worry about me. If you are doing this just for me, please no, go ahead and get dressed, I love you so much I need you happy."

Cindy beamed brightly, "I am happy you big doofus." And she smothered him in a huge kiss again. Matt wrapped his arms around the purring girl.

Di quietly put the soda down on the table next to Matt's. She walked away giving them a moment of privacy.

When she returned it was to the still purring girl with her head on her son's shoulder as Matt's hand softly stroked the flesh that was considerably firmer than her own.

Diana walked over and opened the cabinet with all their plate ware.

Cindy looked up and jumped out of Matt's embrace, "Oh let me set the table please."

Di burst into a loud giggle, Cindy turned to look at her and then at Matt and also burst into a fit of giggles.

Matt shook his head, "What is so funny?"

Di looked at him grinning, "You are; you look like you just lost your best friend."

Cindy walked over and leaned down kissing him, "Don't worry, I am not going any where ever. You have me to play with for the rest of your life if you will have me."

Matt beamed brightly, "Are you kidding me?"

Cindy went around and straddled her boyfriend's hips and sat in his lap straight with her arms draped over his shoulders their heads close to touching, "I think that this is the right time to tell you I had a long talk with your mother today."

Matt put his hand on her bare hips just above the waistband of her panties, "Oh?"

Cindy nodded her head, "I really am comfortable doing this, but I don't know what else yet for a while. And that is okay. I really love you and your mother and what I am not ready to give you I want you to go ahead and do with your mother."

"Are you crazy?" Matt was speechless.

Cindy leaned down and kissed him softly, "Yes I am; crazy in love. Matt, you have a great thing with your mom, and it doesn't hurt anything about us at all. I love both of you and I want us all happy. I don't see any reason why anything should change just because I am here now. I mean this. Think of it this way, it will take the pressure off of me to rush into things that I am not ready to do yet. If I happily get you worked up then I am glad you have your mother to give you the release that I am not ready to yet. Don't fight me on this please."

Matt looked up at his mother, "Mom?"

Di shook her head, "It really does sound crazy, but she does make a lot of sense doesn't she. As long as everybody is happy, and nobody gets hurt I will go along with anything that you two decide. But it has to be a team decision."

Matt smiled and looked deeply into Cindy's eyes, "God, I love you so much."

It was a while before the two came up for air.

Di smiled at the sight again and shook her head, what a crazy, mixed-up wonderful life she had, and she couldn't see how it could get anything but better each passing day.

litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers
12