All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 18'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Only ten plus chapters late. It lost its impacted. I wish the friends story lines would disappear because they bring nothing to the table and their involvement is unwanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

This was a great chapter, just wondering if the stranger in the parking lot will maker another appearance. And really can't wait till the chapter where the fireworks when all the families get together.

Es

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years ago
Awesome Litfan!

This is an incrediable story. This was the part of the story i've been waiting for. So so glad it finally happened. Keep them coming pleeeease!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to anonymous

Thanks for reading. I'm quite happy with the build up and love the dimensions the characters bring to this.

Definitely not just a mother/son quick hop in bed story but fortunately there are plenty of those.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous ES

Hey Es welcome back and thanks for your great comments. Keep watching for the stranger, he'll be around.

I've already posted chapter 19 which should be up in a couple of days and will post chapter 20 this weekend for sure if not more.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to BigPappy42

Hey BigPappy42 - glad you liked it so much - thanks again for your wonderful words. Yep, the big moment arrived, now on to the growth of this three-way relationship.

As I mentioned in the last response I submitted chapter 19 a couple of days ago so that should hit very soon, and I'm submitting chapter 20 and maybe some more this weekend.

I don't have electronic versions of chapters 20 through 24, so I have to retype them to get them back on Lit. I hope to get all five retyped by the end of this weekend. I also hope to finish my rewrite of chapter 33 the final chapter - yeah, I ended up changing it all around. Believe it or not on a reread I noticed there was absolutely no sex in the final chapter. We can't have that, so I reworked it and now am plugging in four separate sex scenes.

Thanks again and please keep me posted on your thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Awesome chapter!

- Haarek

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next?

https://web.archive.org/web/20150404040938/https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1194228&page=submissions

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Respone to Haarek

Hey thanks. I have to admit this is one of my favorites as well.

Glad you enjoyed it.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to anonymous

Damn. Your Wayback machine link was broken. I've always been meaning to check that out.

I'm still typing chapters 23 and 24 over again and then I have Chapter 33 edits and scene additions to write and then before you know it the whole thing will be back up for your viewing pleasure.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks to anonymous

Anonymous sent me a link to the wayback machine that worked perfectly. Saved me a ton of time retyping two chapters that I couldn't find electronic versions. Thanks! That was fantastic.

This also answered the riddle of how many chapters of The Deal I had originally published here. I thought it was 26 but a couple readers were sure it was 24. Turns out it was 27.

Other than the reworking of the final chapter everything is finished so the releases will come quicker. Keep checking and thanks for reading.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
great

great story so far ive seen that cindy is going to be shared with Di i dont mind as long as she stays most of the time with Matt, well congrats on the story and the five stars from me.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Finally...Love this Chapter. I would have preferred Matt fucked Cindy first and came in her sweet pussy

The love and tenderness of all three made for an amazing story.

I know we have more to enjoy.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to PrinceLuke

Hey PrinceLuke - love your comments. Thank you. I'm glad you are enjoying this. I appreciate very much you letting me know what you think.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to prop69

Hey prop69. Hello again. I'm so glad you enjoyed this chapter especially as the last couple seemed to drag for you a bit. It was time for Matt and Diana. Cindy will get her turn when she's ready.

Thanks and I hope you continue to enjoy the story. I really have to thank you for your continuous comments - I enjoy them very much.

LF

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A couple of firsts

Not the ones I expected but a beautiful image.

49greg49gregover 5 years ago
Wow, just ... wow!

Great story so far, I was up until at least an hour after midnight last night before I gave in and went to bed. Really good story line, each chapter is fresh and exciting. I do have one thought though, Di and Matt's house must have in-floor heating and a heck of a high setting on their furnace for her and Cindy to be happy being naked without socks in a cold and snowy winter LOL.

I love this series. Also I'm tickled that the author has mentioned in previous chapter comments about the stories by different authors: "A Simple Question" and "Following on from a Strange Request". Both a long time ago.

I wish I could write as well as this series.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Wonderful series, If this were real life, I would give 10 years of my life to be a member. The pure sensual, sexual and passion of the three families involved in this series is truly beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed the emotional completeness of the mother while/after the son made love with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous