All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 22'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Still dont like where this has been heading. I think im done. Youve got them practically in orgies and matt and cindy still havent had sex yet. Hed rather her suck off his friends it seems. Lame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

22chapters and we STILL have a virgin girlfriend?? What are you waiting for, his teacher to do the honors?

bucco40bucco40almost 7 years ago
Anonymous Comments

Hey Anonymous commenters, get a life. This shows actual possible scenarios. Do your partners show their bodies in strip shows?? Cindy will fuck Matt when she is ready. She is growing. First just topless, then totally naked, then a handjob, then blowjobs and bi sex. She is getting more comfortable with each day / chapter.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Me too

I am not enjoying where this is going now. Pretty damn good up to here though.

Vincent0901Vincent0901almost 7 years ago

There is no room for old teacher. Dont bring him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I think there was more sex in the last 3 chapters than in the first 19.

I have no problem with introducing the teacher my only concern is with 11 chapters left I'm afraid that the romance between Di and the teacher will be rushed and not as loving..

Matt found his love now it's time for Di.

Di still needs to find someone her age that she can move on with while not being a third wheel to Matt and Condi.

Es

5 stars as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
THE OLDMAN OUT

Have him hit by a car, walking out of a porn shop. with a bag of tricks,all for Di.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
five stars thou

even thou i gave this five stars im decidely unhappy about the fact that matt and cindy arnt staying with each other only.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
I love the series, I have enjoyed each chapter, but MATT IS A DUMBASS DORK

Cindy is a gorgeous girl and she is ready to be fucked. Begging to be fucked..

IS MATT A HOMO?

He will fuck attractive 40 year old mothers, but he has a

BEAUTIFUL 19 YEAR OLD GODDESS and he is NOT INTERESTED.

Not fucking her is causing me to lose interest.

Once he fucks her then he can SPREAD HER AROUND.

It seems like he would be just as happy JACKING OFF and WATCHING his BEAUTIFUL GIRL FRIEND FUCK ALL HIS FRIENDS. He even asked her if she wanted to FUCK HIS BUDDIES. His friends do not have girl friends to pass around so what is his gain.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
It's getting too far from how it started

Has Chip already met the terms of the agreement?

Why have Cindy with others before she and Matt are together?

What's the point of having the creep stalk Diana?

Who are these people and what happened to the people we met in Ch. 01?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous