The Deal Ch. 35

Story Info
A young man between fetish and female domination.
3.5k words
4.41
2k
7

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 35

When Roman woke up early the next morning, he didn't know where he was. After a few seconds he realized that he had spent the night on Bella's sofa. At the same time, he remembered last night.

After Bella had picked him up from her mother, she had taken him to her apartment in her car. There she immediately handed him a long list of chores to do. Without paying any further attention to him, his beautiful sister devoted herself to her work and closed the door of her study.

While the black-haired lady continued to work on documents for her employer, Roman obediently cleaned her apartment. For several hours he conscientiously cleaned her rooms, which had probably not been cleaned since his last visit.

As he had been used to for months, Roman freshened up briefly that morning and then prepared breakfast. Afterwards, as if automatically, he knelt down in front of Bella's shoes to kiss and adore them, as he did every morning with Lady Petra's shoes, he realized his situation.

Not only was he kneeling here in front of his younger sister's shoes, but yesterday he had even licked his mother's feet. Confused and broken, he stared at the floor. Was he really born to serve and obey, as Lady Petra believed? Roman did not know. He was ashamed, even though he knew that all decisions about his life had long since been made only by women.

About half an hour later, Bella was already awake and sitting at the breakfast table, freshly showered. As he was used to, the young man knelt in front of her with his head singed, waiting for orders. Lovingly, his beautiful sister stroked his head with her right foot.

"Thank you for the great breakfast. My place looks a lot cleaner already too. I'm really enjoying having you here."

The black-haired beauty took a sip from her cup and and asked Roman to look up at her.

"I still want to apologize to you for not having much time for you in the last few weeks. In return, I've thought a lot about you and your situation, and I've come to the conclusion that there's probably only one solution permanently."

An enchanting smile appeared on her pretty face.

"Mother may have hinted at it yesterday, but she and I have decided to keep you as our own slave very soon. Isn't that great news?"

When he just stared at her speechlessly, the long-haired lady grinned. "That leaves you speechless, doesn't it? By the way, it was not so easy to convince our mother that this is the best thing for you. But you know, when I set my mind on something, I usually get it."

Self-satisfied, she placed both feet on the floor directly in front of him. "You probably want to kiss my feet now, don't you? Go ahead, kiss my feet and thank me."

While Roman obediently kissed her perfectly formed feet, the beautiful lady smiled down at her absolutely submissive brother.

"You know that mother and I love you more than anything! Therefore, we want to allow you to live as you wish or perhaps even destined to live. It is certainly unusual for us to see you only as our slave, but for your sake we have decided to do so. Since I am still very busy professionally, our mother will mostly take care of you. In the long run, however, I want you to serve me alone and become my personal slave."

Confused, Roman closed his eyes. But without thinking further, he complied and continued kissing Bella's feet. The months in Lady Petra's house seemed to have broken him completely. Pleased, the young lady bent down to him and stroked through his hair.

"I promise you, I will do my utmost so that you can live a life as a slave. You will spend your life on your knees before me and do all the tedious chores for me. You will, of course, then live with me and I will, of course, be your mistress and goddess."

Suddenly she clapped her hands enthusiastically. "I'll never lift a finger in the household again, because I'll have you for that. My dear brother who has found his purpose in life."

While the black-haired lady continued to have her feet kissed, she was already smiling and making plans for their life together.

"You will additionally go to work and your earnings will of course go completely to me. After work, you will then clean for me, do all my chores and serve me additionally. So you can be maximally useful for me. And that's what you want, isn't it? To be useful for me!"

Submissively and brokenly he nodded, while his beautiful sister grinned.

"I'm sure this will be absolutely wonderful for both of us. I'll have a personal servant and you get to live at my feet, working for me non-stop, just to make my life easier and more pleasant. Just as you've probably always wanted. Believe me, you will love to serve me. As your sister, I will definitely be the perfect mistress for you!"

After glancing briefly at her smartphone, she nudged him with her foot.

"By the way, it was not so easy to convince our mother that it is best for you to keep you as a slave. As I heard, you were allowed to spoil her feet yesterday already very extensively."

Suddenly she grinned mischievously.

"How was that for you, anyway? I imagine it's incredibly humiliating to lick your own mother's feet like a dog."

Infinitely humiliated, he stared at the floor while Bella smiled at him.

"It's okay, Roman. I know how much you love our feet and shoes. I just hope she doesn't spoil you too much. Slaves are supposed to work for their mistresses, after all, not just pamper their feet. Oh, if you hurry up with cleaning, maybe there will be time to clean my office pumps before I take you back to our mother. But don't you dare get sloppy."

At about the same time, Petra strolled through her house, bored and in a bad mood. Although Roman had only been gone a few hours, the attractive blonde was surprised to notice how many chores already had to be done again. While she thoughtfully looked at his empty cage, Silke hurried down the stairs barefoot.

"Have you seen my white sneakers?"

When her mother merely shook her head, the young lady looked searchingly around Roman's small room.

Surprised, Petra looked at her. "I thought you didn't want him to serve you anymore?"

The beautiful student smiled. "That's the way it is. I just want to do him a favor and..."

In a bad mood, her mother finished her sentence. "And let him lick your shoes clean. What a good friend and benefactor you are."

Irritated, Silke looked at her. "Oh, you're really in a bad mood today. By the way, it's not my fault that Roman isn't here. So please don't take your frustration out on me."

Her attractive mother smiled. "You're right. I'm sorry. Please forgive me, sweetheart. It's the first night Roman hasn't been here since he ran away from us that time. I didn't think I'd miss him so much. It was a terrible morning without my slave. My bathroom was not cleaned, no one helped me wash and dress and I had to make my own breakfast. It was terrible. Besides, just look around at how messy the house is already."

Her slender daughter shook her head with a grin. "Now you see what Roman does for you. Maybe you should treat him a little better after all, or even think about whether it's wrong to keep another human being as a slave."

Unexpectedly, Petra began to smile. "Quite the opposite. This only shows me how much I deserve a slave. Besides, I will soon have him in my power again. After all, I made him what he was meant to be. You will see. Already tonight he will crawl before me again and beg me to be allowed to serve me. Then he may kiss my feet briefly before he is allowed to clean and tidy up here. And when everything is done to my absolute satisfaction, I lock him in his cage, where he may then lick my dirty shoes clean as a reward. You know Roman loves my shoes at least as much as he loves yours."

The blonde student shook her head again, but did not let herself be provoked. "You know what? I'll just put on different shoes. I have to go now. Have a nice day mom. You're completely undisturbed. Have fun!"

A moment later, Silke had already left the house, when her mother's smartphone rang. Immediately, the attractive lady answered the call.

"Hello Tara. Nice to hear from you. Tonight? Of course I have time. I'm looking forward to it."

A few hours later, after Roman had completely cleaned Bella's apartment and not even allowed her to worship her heels for five minutes, she had already ordered him into her car and immediately brought him back to their mother's house.

There they was already eagerly awaited by their mother, who probably wore her highest heels only for her son and smiled very pleased when her Roman immediately went before her on his knees and kissed the tops of her feet in greeting.

Just at that moment something unexpected happened for the young man. To his surprise, his mother slipped her right foot out of her shoe and spread her toes right in front of him. Of course, he immediately understood and obediently licked the slightly sweaty spaces between her toes. While this was repeated with her left foot, the mature lady chatted with her daughter.

"Do you see Bella, how he licks my feet? He greets me. Isn't that sweet? I think he likes my feet."

Her beautiful daughter grinned. "I'm sure he does. He likes shoes, too, though. At least he licks mine clean regularly. You should see when he kneels naked in front of my shoe rack, kissing all my shoes first and then cleaning them very carefully with his tongue. But you'll probably experience it yourself soon."

Her mother held her hand over her mouth in embarrassment. "Oh my god. Do you think I should let him lick my shoes clean, too?"

Bella shrugged. "I don't know. You decide. Even though it's hard to believe, he loves it."

A little uncertainly, the mature lady stroked Roman's head. "Well, for now he gets to take care of my feet. I really enjoy this very much. Especially when he licks between my toes or massages the soles of my feet with his tongue. A few days ago, I would not have thought that I would actually enjoy it to this extent when my feet were licked. Even more so from my own son. But sometimes you have to accept things as they are. And as long as it makes Roman happy, he can count on me."

The extremely attractive Bella nodded in agreement, although her mother's words didn't seem to interest her too much.

"When are you planning to talk to Petra?"

Her mother responded calmly. "I want to get used to this new situation before I negotiate with Petra. After all, it's still very unfamiliar to me that Roman only wants to serve me from now on. Therefore, I think that we have him at our disposal on a daily basis is not a bad solution for the beginning. Besides, Petra feels so safe and might make the decisive mistake at some point. Then we'll be prepared and hit hard."

Skeptical, the young lady agreed. "If you say so. I have a lot of work to do at the moment anyway, but in the long run I'd like to have Roman around every day. After all, I want him to get used to being my servant."

The mature lady smiled. "Don't worry Bella. Your brother will certainly be sufficiently at our disposal. I have the impression that he enjoys serving us very much.

Pleased, her beautiful daughter smiled. "Do you really think so? Oh, that's sweet of you. I've come to enjoy it very much when he serves me, too. At first I was unsure and thought it might be wrong, but now I'm firmly convinced that it's absolutely the best thing for him."

Shortly thereafter, Bella had already said goodbye to them, since she had to urgently go to work again, just like yesterday. Since she probably wouldn't have time to drive Roman to Petra's in the evening, she agreed with her mother that her brother should just walk. Some exercise and fresh air would certainly do him good.

As soon as Roman was alone with his mother, she kissed him lovingly on the forehead and then slapped him hard several times for no reason. Quietly she whispered in his ear.

"I'm incredibly sorry, but I'm only doing this because I love you. Bella and I both agree that this is unfortunately important to you."

Over the next few minutes, she continued to slap him while he kissed her feet in between. In the process, she additionally asked him questions, which he obediently and submissively answered in the affirmative.

"Roman will you always obey your sister and me and be our servant? Will you see in us your mistress and be grateful that you may live on your knees before us?"

When he had answered all her questions to her satisfaction and kissed her feet, ashamed and embarrassed, she smiled lovingly at him.

"I believe you Roman and thank you for finally being honest to and accepting of your inclination. In return, I promise you that you may take care of my feet very extensively every day. Once you live here again, you will be able to spend a lot of time with my feet. Of course, after you have done your duties as a servant."

When he thanked her brokenly and submissively, she lovingly stroked his cheek, still aching from her slaps.

"Good boy. I must confess that your submissiveness has come to fascinate and amuse me more than I first thought. And I don't just mean the pampering of my feet, although I really find that very pleasant. In any case, you should know that I will always love and respect you. Please always remember that, even if I treat you like my servant in the future for your sake."

When he just stared submissively at the floor, she suddenly spread her toes again. Roman understood immediately, of course, and licked the spaces between his mother's toes with eagerness, as requested.

Grinning with satisfaction, the mature still very attractive black-haired lady put her head in the neck and started to laugh.

"I like it when you know what to do. Why weren't you so obliging before? You could have kissed my feet earlier, by the way. All you had to do was ask. I would have been happy to have a little help around the house before now, too."

As he continued to lick her toes in shame, she smiled lovingly down at him again.

"But you were probably just too shy. I also understand if you are embarrassed. It's certainly not easy for a young man to adore his mother so much that he wants to serve her and kiss her beautiful feet. But don't worry about it. As soon as you come back to live with me, we'll make up for it. We, or rather my feet and you, will spend a lot of time together."

Still not knowing how to act, he thanked her as he had been taught, bending his head submissively down to the floor. Pleased, his mother stroked her foot tenderly through his hair.

"I am very happy that I seem to be doing everything right and that you enjoy serving me. After all, I am doing this only for you. You must never forget that. Soon I'm sure it will be perfectly normal for us to have you serve me. Believe me, then we can both enjoy it even more. Actually, it is perfectly normal for a son to do the housework for his mother. And that you kiss my feet is no big deal. Besides, it all remains our little secret anyway. Officially we live here quite normally. I just have to think about how to tell Bella that you will live with me in the future. But there's still time."

When she looked at him from above, she first noticed his arms stretched out in front of her, through which he presented his hands laid flat on the floor.

"Now I understand. This is probably a position you've been trained to do. Is Petra stepping on your hands while you kneel in front of her like this?"

As he just continued to stare at the floor in shame, she tenderly stroked his head again.

"It's okay, Roman. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You can tell me anything from now on. Even if it's embarrassing and very personal things. You know that I only want what's best for you and that you're happy. So go ahead, tell me!"

Hesitantly, the confused young man answered softly. "Lady Petra often stands on my hands in shoes for a long time and lets me kiss her feet or lick her shoes. She also likes this position to be greeted by me."

Surprised, the mature lady thought for a moment. "I understand. With shoes. If you like, we can handle it that way as well. You are welcome to not only kiss my feet in greeting, but also lick my shoes in addition. I'll be even more careful in the future that I don't step in anything disgusting."

When he kissed her feet as if automatically grateful, she shook her head a bit surprised. Impressed by the extent of his submissiveness, she did not know for a moment how to behave. Nevertheless, she did not withdraw her feet from him. After Roman had kissed her feet uninterruptedly for about two minutes, she smiled lovingly at him.

"You really kiss my feet gratefully and from the bottom of your heart, just because I allow you to lick the dirt off my shoes? Bella already said that you love to lick shoes, but I was not sure if you also enjoy licking my shoes. Since you now even thank me for it and kiss my feet, I know that you would like to lick my shoes. It may sound a little strange now, but somehow I guess it's a compliment to me. Thank you Roman."

Smiling probably about herself or this strange situation, to which she seemed to get used faster than expected, the still very attractive lady spread her toes, knowing well what signal she was sending to her son. She put her head back with pleasure, while Roman, well trained, again spoiled the spaces between her toes with his tongue.

"I love this tingling between my toes. It's even nicer to know that I don't even have to ask or command you to do it. I only need to spread my toes and they will be licked by my servant with absolute passion. You make me feel like a queen. Do you want me to be your queen?"

When he didn't respond but just continued to lick between her toes in shame, she whispered lovingly down at him.

"You don't have to answer if you're embarrassed. Just lick the top of my feet and I'll take that as a yes."

To her surprise, the young man suddenly stopped. Skeptically the black haired lady watched him as he just stared motionless at her highly arched feet. After seconds that felt like minutes, he did what he had been trained to do for months. He served and obeyed. With absolute fervor, he now licked his mother's feet, who smiled in relief and immediately presented the soles of her feet for him to lick in turn.

Intoxicated by his submissiveness, four words left his lips as if automatically, to his own surprise. "Thank you my queen."

Touched, she stroked through his hair.

"Oh, that's so sweet of you. Thank you so much. Believe me, I love being your queen. I would love to have you lick my feet for the rest of the afternoon, but unfortunately the house doesn't clean itself. So you better get to work now. I'll deal with more important things in the meantime. When you're done, please crawl over to me and take up exactly this position again.

Then you wait patiently until I give you my attention, kiss my feet and report to me that you have completed all the tasks I have given you. If I am satisfied with your work and we still have time, you may take care of my feet a little more. Maybe you could crawl under the table. But I'm sure I'll think of something."

She winked down at him with a grin.

"But for now, you be a good servant and clean your queen's house."

Laughing, she clapped her hands. "Go Roman! Get to work."