The Deal Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"I don't care." She laughed and pulled me in for a kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and melded her body to mine. Her lips and mouth were demanding. I couldn't help but respond in kind. She ran her hand down my stomach to my cock. "Once again, your mouth says one thing and your body something else." She gave me a self-satisfied snicker.

She pushed her tongue back into my mouth with abandon once more. Then bit my bottom lip hard -- the bitch - and ran back to her car.

I went inside, my face was still tender and now my lip hurt as well all thanks to Shannon Hollis. I showered brushed teeth and climbed into bed but sleep wouldn't come. I tried thinking about work but that was not happening. I wondered if I should call Rebecca but what if she was out or with someone. I got up, walked about, tried Netflix, didn't help, switched off and got back into bed.

It was almost midnight and I was still staring at the ceiling when my phone rang.

"Hello Shannon, is something wrong?"

"I'm in bed and the girls are asleep." She spoke softly. I waited. "I'm a mess, Erik and you're half the problem." Well, at least I wasn't the whole problem.

"I was in love with Ray and I thought my life was planned but that turned to shit. I've had three years of pain, from a husband who's out to leave me with nothing and take my babies and now I have you and your deal." She sighed. "I feel like I've fallen down a rabbit hole and I'm in a world I don't recognise."

"You're over thinking it Shannon." What else could I say.

"I'm not stupid Erik, I know you're punishing me for breaking up with you. Can't you stop? It was a lifetime ago, we're different people now."

"Are you sure?"

"What?"

"Are you sure I'm punishing you?"

"Well then, if not to punish me, to humiliate me. At least my asshole husband is open about his intentions."

"I offered the deal Shannon but I didn't force you to take it. Even now you can walk away."

I switched off.

* * *

My Wednesday morning coffee was interrupted by Rebecca on the phone.

"Meeting the parents now?" I could hear her snigger. "Must be getting serious."

"Stop it, Rebecca."

"Has her dad had - 'THE talk' - with you?" She was snorting with suppressed laughter.

"Ms. Galarza, I'm about to say goodbye unless your next words are about the GECC - TSA contract."

She stopped her ribbing and we got down to business. Looked like things were going well on the contract work. She assured me that it was moving at the projected pace and would email me the latest work for my perusal by lunchtime.

Later at the office I had an online meeting firstly with the Forensic Auditors and secondly with our Hacker team. The hackers reported that they had uncovered that Ray had a second personal account wherein small amounts of money were transferred regularly from the company account with cash withdraws all below the five-hundred-dollars, from ATM's regularly until and the balance was zero at the end of every-month. There was also a repeating payment of one thousand dollars every two weeks to a bank account in Arizona.

Interesting.

I asked them to dig into both and went onto other work.

Thursday consisted of all day in court. My client was suing his realty business partner for embezzlement. We had the facts but had to go through the whole process. If it all worked out as it, should we would attach and liquidate the partner's personal assets in order to recover the stolen funds. Thereafter we would lay criminal charges and see how he liked a criminal record or even jail time.

The trial wrapped up early on Friday and we got our verdict so by eleven o'clock I was done and feeling burned out - work wise. Instead of going to the office or home I took a drive to a small jewellery studio about 40 miles away where I had ordered a specific piece. It was a two carat oval cut Columbian Emerald surrounded by almost a carat of small brilliant cut diamonds in a platinum setting. It wasn't cheap but it's not like I was spending my money on anyone or anything else and I was quite well-off, although as my father said, talking about one's wealth is as gauche as it gets.

Opposite the Jewellery studio was a fashionable clothing boutique and I thought - why not - so I purchased a high neck sleeveless top, the label read Missoni, Milan; and a pair of Vogue Italia, Jeggings. I wanted shoes, the assistant was no slouch and asking me if I knew the lady's size -- I guessed her feet were a size eight, so she matched the Jeggings to a pair of soft natural leather Italian peep-toe ankle boots -- you had to see them to appreciate them - they were crowd stoppers. The cute shop assistant also suggested that a matching set of half cup white bra, leaving nipples exposed and a G-string. I knew her bra size B+ bordering on C no problem. "Not a thong?" I queried. Then she quietly informed me that a thong was more likely to ride than a G-string which was both more comfortable and had more material between the lucky lady's legs still without showing panty lines.

Lastly, I popped into a Lover's Lane and made some adult sex toy purchases for my Saturday tryst with Shannon and headed homewards. While on-route back I got a call from Robert, asking if I was free and inviting me to spend the afternoon at the Fishing Lodge where they were staying. Shannon came onto the phone and said to really bring nothing and to listen this time.

So, this time I did as I was told and by mid-afternoon we were seated on a wooden bench on an old pier drinking beer and eating Jalapeno and Sauerkraut Hot Dogs. The twins had buckets and nets and were gleefully chasing frogs and crabs around the water's edge. Shannon and Kathy followed the twins excited cries arm in arm, talking the way only mothers and daughters do. From the outside we could have been any other happy family.

Robert and I spent the afternoon discussing the state of the economy; the partisan politics that seemed to have engulfed the country; China; North Korea and the existential threat of an increasingly belligerent Russia on Europe; But mostly the quality of fishing in the area. He asked me about my AMG Merc. I told him I bought it so I could intimidate the opposition. We both laughed.

Eventually it was time to go. I was meeting up with friends at the driving range followed by a boy's night-out. I shook hands with Robert, hugged and got kissed by Kathy. Then the twins also wanted kisses.

"Are we your favourites?" Asked Kayla. "Are we?" Chipped Kerry.

"What's brought this on?" I asked the two balls of energy.

"Granny and Grandpa say we're their favourite people in the whole wide world." Kayla opened her arms to show me how wide. Kerry was nodding and following Kayla's lead also opened her arms out wide.

"You are definitely my very favourite people in the whole wide world." I declared and they threw themselves into my arms and I squeezed and kissed them both on their heads.

Shannon walked me to my car. "They really like you." She stated.

"Which ones, your parents or the twins?"

"Both."

"Your parents really liked me back then also, but that didn't change anything did it?"

"You're killing me Erik."

* * *

I headed off to get my golf clubs but my 'tame' hackers called and that killed-off my Friday evening.

Within half an hour we were meeting at the office. Four of them and me. The meeting was intense and consisted of us looking at bank account printout's from what Ray -- no doubt- though was a secret account. He was either stupid or he didn't expect anybody to hack his computer to this level. Once my three guys and one girl had hacked his hard drive, they had no problems in going into all his bank accounts and downloading statements for the last 24 months. His personal account showed nothing exceptional and mostly looked like any other but the 'secret slush account' as we named it was interesting. Very interesting.

Firstly, there was the matter of the thousand dollar payments which were going into the personal account of a D. Santos and had been going every fortnight for the duration of the last two years as per the statements that we had obtained, so I contacted a PI Agency with nation-wide affiliates and briefed them to find the D. Santos in Nogales, Santa Cruz, Arizona. That was where the receiving bank was located.

The second one was even more interesting. He was transferring small amounts money into his 'secret slush account' from the business account daily and making small daily withdraws to that exact amount over the space of a month. The amounts in and out were small so they wouldn't get flagged.

Why was he doing that? I asked myself. Then I remembered my deal with Shannon. I withdrew cash gave it to Shannon and she used it to send a money order to the firm so should the proverbial hit the fan there would be no connection to me and the deal.

Asshole was paying some-one or some-ones off on a regular basis. It looked like he transferred small amounts of money over the course of the month from the company account and withdrew small amounts then probably made the payment at month end. That I got the PI Agency to also start monitoring and trailing Mr Ray Hollis to see who he was meeting and interacting with.

We threw ideas around while we tried to understand what the deposits and withdraws were all about. We tried cross checking and referencing but without access to the business account we couldn't find much.

By the time we were finished it was after nine. I caught up with 'the boys' at the local grill-house and we had a supper of BBQ ribs and fries washed down with Golden Ales.

* Chapter 11 *

In my earlier and more innocent days when making love was an all-day affair only broken by the need to eat and pee, Shannon and I would discuss everything from politics to religion. We had speculated about our lecturers sexual orientations and on our friends sex lives - she knew more about that than I did. Contrary to the female belief that men discuss their women's sexual attributes and activities we rarely do. Women on the other hand tend to discuss things in detail. I was surprised and titillated to discover that Shannon and many of her friends found the idea of getting dominated and taken against their will a total turn on. But that sounds like rape I remember saying. She tried to explain it -- not too well I may add that it was a fantasy not the brutal reality of an actual rape. I wasn't entirely sure where the line was drawn but apparently some of her friends claimed that it made for some super-hot role-play. We never got around to it as pretty soon and without any forewarning - 'we were over'.

***

Saturday, I waited until after Shannon had said goodbye to her folks, before I sent her a message telling her where to meet me together with a PIN so she wouldn't get lost. The address was to my grandfather's cabin about 30 minutes out of town set on a small holding. The cabin overlooked a small culvert with resident Bass fed by Sugar Creek running out of lake Springfield.

Inside, it was a two-room affair, the majority taken up by a large living room which was kitchen, dining room, lounge combined. There was a Mexican fire pot to provide heat in winter. The second room was a small bedroom made even smaller by the handmade queen size bed. Lastly there was a small bathroom consisting of a gas heated shower and a toilet with a nearby septic tank.

I got there early to do a cursory clean-up. I had brought a small cooler box of ice and a bag of tricks I'd be using later.

Shortly after seven o'clock I watched from the shadows as Shannon turned off the black-top and tentatively drove up the narrow dirt lane. I could see her car lights for some time as she drove up in the complete darkness. Even her BMW lights failed to show much. She saw the cabin with a light above the door and pulled up and parked. She climbed out and looked around somewhat apprehensively as my car wasn't there -- I had come by Uber. She bit her lip, looking around concerned, then the light went out.

"Erik?" She called. "Erik, where are you?" She stepped towards the cabin almost blind, carefully watching her footing. "This isn't funny." She complained.

I was wearing a dark sweat suit, with a ski mask and jumped out of the shadows behind her. I had practised this move over and over earlier on a Polystyrene 'head' used for showing wigs and I got it right in two seconds flat without hurting her. It was one of those BDSM hoods that cover the whole head except the nose and mouth. I closed it at the back with Velcro and she was effectively blind and half deaf.

"Shut up bitch." I growled in her ear, doing my best Batman impersonation. She struggled in my arms, and I was forced to squeeze her tighter. She was kicking back at me.

"What the fuck..."Erik?" She called again trying to turn and face me, "this isn't..."

"I dodged another kick as I dragged her towards a wooden rail. "Goddammit, Erik, this isn't funny." She kept trying to kick me as I bent her over it, grabbing her hands and cuffing them to a bar at the bottom effectively leaving her bent over at the waist with her ass up in the air. She was panting, her mouth slightly open. She gasped "Please, Erik, don't hurt me." She pleaded. "you're scaring me."

I pulled off my ski mask as I was already getting sweaty and itchy under it. I walked around in front of her and lit a cigarette blowing smoke into her face. I didn't smoke and she swung her head side to side as she smelled the acrid tobacco.

"Who is this?" She gasped her bottom lip quivering. "Erik?" She screamed at the top of her voice. And kept calling my name. I kept puffing cigarette smoke at her.

I picked out an old skinning knife from my bag of tricks and methodically cut the dress off her body, exposing her to the night air.

I stood back, watching her try to kick out. "Please Erik help me, I'm scared." She cried out. Then she was remorseful over the loss of her dress -- I didn't care.

I leaned into her ear "Shut up bitch!" I growled in another Batman rendition. She started shivering. I killed the cigarette and walked around behind her. I ran the blunt side of the knife against her body and she jumped. I reached down and sliced off her panties. She whimpered as I pulled them free and proceeded to cut off her bra.

She went quiet her head cocked to one side trying to figure out who it was. I walked around to her front and brushed her nipples with my fingertips. She jerked back as far as the handcuffs would allow. I reached over and again lightly stroked her stiffening nipples hearing her breath catch.

"Please." she cried out "Who are you....?" "Erik? Tell me it's you Erik. Tell me!"

I walked behind her and ran the knife's blunt side, down her spinal cord to the crack of her ass. She didn't know it wasn't cutting her and she cringed I spanked her bare ass two - three times. She screamed in surprise. I spanked the other side.

"Aargh, that hurts." She pleaded. As I spanked her again. I waited for a bit and spanked her a couple times more and immediately wrapped my one arm around her hips to stop her from squirming and ran my fingers between her legs cupping her pussy and I squeezing it firmly. Then I pulled back and spanked both her cheeks in turn then ran my hands across her back and sides to her breasts until my fingers found her nipples and rolled them softly. I let go her nipples and cupped the bottom of her breasts then squeezed them gently and continued caressing her body down her firm tummy and to her pussy. She was jerking from side to side trying to keep away from my hands when I stepped back and spanked her pert ass again one on each side. She screamed in fear and pain when I leaned back to her ear -- back to my Batman voice "No one can hear you bitch!"

I ran my hand between her thighs and onto her pussy lips. I parted them with my fingers and ran them up to her clit giving it a quick rub and then back down to her entrance only to feel that she had gone liquid.

"Don't fight me bitch." I snarled then grabbing her chin I mashed my lips to hers. She fought me frantically but I held her still and kissed her hard. I crushed her mouth and I parted her lips with my tongue and slipped it in.

She stiffened hard and looked like she was about to bite my invading tongue when she relaxed and leaned into me, "Erik." She breathed.

I kissed her hard and long and she sobbed into my mouth. "You bastard." She sobbed. You absolute fucking bastard, you frightened me."

I savoured her lips and mouth for a while longer. They were salty from her tears. Eventually I disengaged and pulled ice cubes from the cooler box I had left nearby and I ran them over her red cheeks until they melted. I used more over her nipples and I even ran one between her pussy lips from her clit all the way to her asshole.

"Erik untie me -- please." She asked softly

"Call me sir, bitch." I said spanking her ass again.

"Ooow. Please Erik untie me and take this thing off my head."

"Please, Sir." I said, smacking her a little harder to make the point.

"Aaargh... Please, Sir." She repeated. "I'm sorry, Sir. I'll do whatever you want." Her head was buried between her arms, her ass clenching in anticipation of the next blow.

"Tell me," I said, rubbing an ice cube over her left nipple, "did you think you could get away with coming here on your own?" I traced circles around her breasts, occasionally touching it to her nipples and down her stomach to her pussy lips. Damn they were melting fast.

"No." She said, her body tightening each time the ice touched a nipple.

"No, Sir." I said, pressing ice cubes onto both her nipples for a long moment.

"No, Sir." She repeated. I leaned round and down and captured one of her ice-cold nipples in my mouth' it was hard as a frozen berry, jutting from the pinched areola.

"Oh, God." She moaned.

"You like this?" I asked, alternating ice, suck, ice, suck on both her breasts. I licked underneath her breasts and trailed the ice after, making her shudder. "I said, do you like this?" I went back to her nipples, but this time with my teeth.

"Yes." She groaned louder, "I like this."

"Yes, Sir." I smacked her ass.

"Ouch... Sir. Yes, Sir."

"Very good." I reached for another ice cube and touched it to her reddened cheeks. She clenched, and I continued tracing it over her ass in lazy figure eights. I kneeled behind her and lightly kissed her ass cheeks, darting my tongue and following the ice.

"Please, Sir, don't hurt me anymore." She said, her legs parting slightly. I continued my ministrations on her reddened ass, concentrating on the task at hand.

When the ice reached her little brown rosebud I traced away to the cheeks, and she pushed her ass up and out toward me. "Want something?" I traced the ice down, out and around, careful to avoid her pussy.

"Please, Sir." She panted lightly, "please feel my pussy. Touch me please." Her hips were following my ice cold fingers. I reached up and touched the lips of her pussy and she was on fire. I traced my fingertips around the outside of her pussy.

"You like being punished, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir." She said, trying to grind her pussy onto my fingers. I traced the ice down her crack again, but when I neared the bottom, I stopped and gently prodded inward, pressing upward with my fingers at the same time. She gasped, involuntarily spreading her legs wider and arching her back, her ass now pointed upward.

I thrust two fingers up into her pussy, seeking out her g-spot. "Oh my God." She thrust her pelvis out grinding her pussy against my hand.

With my right hand I concentrated on the tight, crinkled rosebud before me, rubbing ice cubes around the perimeter before returning and prodding gently in the centre. The fingers of my left hand kept thrusting into her pussy, and she couldn't help but thrust back, her hips grinding and swaying.