The Deal Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please accept it Shannon." I pleaded with her. "There's no catch, no expectation, no debt. It's just something I wanted to do for you." Hmm, second time I had said please and all in one night.

I watched a range of conflicting emotions run across her face. Eventually she leaned into me and kissed me softly on the lips. "Ok, you sweet man." She whispered, her voice thick with emotion. "Thank you."

I sorted out the bill while she got cleaning instructions to prevent an infection and a pamphlet with further and more detailed instructions. Between Shannon's raised nipples, significant camel-toe and fantastic belly piercing she had the outer room's undivided attention. One young woman ran up and congratulated her.

They hugged, carefully, then we left.

We jumped into Shannon's car and raced off to Urban Sushi. It opened till two in the morning on Friday and Saturday nights and was a popular late night -- or early morning hang-out depending on your point of view.

We walked in and brought the place to a stop as everybody stared at Shannon walking in. I pulled a somewhat self-conscious Shannon by the hand to an empty space at the counter. What is it with women I grumbled to myself. At the tattoo parlour she was virtually strutting and here she was self-conscious.

Anyway, we got set up and then started taking plates of fashion sandwiches, California rolls and Salmon Sashimi from the conveyor belt running around the counter. We dipped them into soy sauce and topped them with pickled ginger and wasabi. We got stuck in like we hadn't seen food for days.

We ordered Sapporo beers and the waitress brought them over then monopolised Shannon as she discussed her navel piercing. After a long inspection she looked up at me with appreciation. "What does your Boyfriend do?" She asked -- no rings on our fingers.

"He's a lawyer."

"Ah." She nodded as if that explained everything.

Before long most of the waitresses and a few of the female patron's had wondered over to look and talk to Shannon about her piercing. An older but well-kept woman in her late forties confided that hubby would be splurging out for something similar soonest. I refrained from giving her the name of the jewellery studio -- let them find their own.

We left after one thirty with every guy's eyes locked on her camel toe as she approached and her pert ass as she departed. "Everyone thinks you're a MILF" I laughed.

"Yes, I am, you lucky man." She laughed and swished her hips as we walked to the car.

She drove me home and dropped me off with a slow lingering kiss. I was walking to the door when I saw her brake lights come on and she reversed back and lowered her window.

"You called me Sugar." She shouted out and drove off screeching her tyres.

-------------------------------------------------------