The Dealer's in the Red

Story Info
Arianna visits the local dealer with her boyfriend.
7k words
4.47
27.7k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An anonymous reader shared a personal experience with me. I thought it was an interesting scenario and decided to make a story out of it using his words as an outline. I used my imagination to fill in the holes and add details. This one's for you, dude in his 50s. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------

Jacob was 19 years old and was about to start his second year of college. He'd never tell his parents this, but he was just going through the motions. Doing what was expected of him. He had no idea what he wanted to do with his life. He'd changed his major twice in the space of a year and now he was just cruising along and going with the flow.

There was one thing that was going according to plan though... he was dating the perfect girl.

Arianna

She was so beautiful she took his breath away.

She was angelic, innocent-looking and had turned 18 years old only days before. She was still a senior in high school and had been dating him for maybe three months.

She had the most extraordinary natural strawberry blonde hair he'd ever seen. It was light red but with streaks of golden blonde that made it shimmer like burning silk in the sunlight. Parted in the middle, it fell in shimmering waves across her slim shoulders, on her full breasts and down to the middle of her slender back.

Her beautiful red hair made her huge emerald green eyes seem to glow from within with a brilliant light of their own. They were a vivid luminous green that contrasted startlingly with her light red hair. If eyes are the windows to the soul, to Jacob, hers were windows to heaven itself.

She had a wide mouth with full, ruby red lips. They were soft and sweet and just begging to be kissed. Her nose was small, straight and slightly upturned at the tip, adding to her innocent look. Her delicately arched eyebrows and eyelashes were the same color as her hair and stood out startlingly against her peaches and cream complexion.

Her body was Jacob's image of perfection. It was thick in all the right places and slim and tight in others. Her large heart-shaped ass was so perfectly round and bouncy that he could walk behind her for hours, happy to just watch her ass sway and bounce as she walked. It was a magical ass.

Her bountiful breasts were a perfect counterbalance to that magical ass. They were round, full and as soft and pillowy as... as... as... well, as soft as a pair of perfect tits should be. Squeeze them and they immediately returned to their perfect shape. Gravity hadn't exerted its grip on them yet. She was maybe five foot four, average for a woman. Her thighs and arms were thick but not fat.

Her waist was tiny but her belly had a soft sweet little pooch. He knew she hated that part of her body, no matter how sexy he told her she was.

She had a light dusting of freckles all over her body, yet another feature that added to her sweet look of innocence.

She was everything he'd ever dreamed of in a woman... the full package. She was so damn beautiful.

As Jacob got to know her, he discovered she was also very insecure, which was probably one of the reasons she'd agreed to go out with him. He knew she was way out of his league but she didn't think very high of herself.

She'd been a fat as a child and stayed chubby through her preteen and early teenage years, all of which negatively affected her self-esteem and body image. It also didn't help that as she'd grown up kids also teased her and bullied her because of her red hair.

She would only ever see herself as the red-headed fat girl.

They met about a year before when he was a senior and she was a junior in high school. Just one look at her from across the length of the crowded cafeteria and he was smitten. He worked his way through the crowd towards her. She was sitting across from another girl and there'd been a lull in their conversation, that's when he plopped down beside her.

Smiling wide, he faced her squarely.

"Hi, I'm Jacob," he said cheerily. "What's your name?"

Blushing prettily, she paused a beat then shook his hand firmly and dropped it almost immediately. Her small soft hand was hot and sweaty, but there was a steely strength to her grip.

"I'm Arianna."

She had a low contralto voice, deep for a girl but still very feminine. The only word he could ever think to describe it was... sultry.

That was the beginning of their relationship. From that moment on he sat with her every day during lunch and made every attempt to get close to her, to get to know her.

She was shy and withdrawn, seemingly unapproachable, but he was relentless.

Eventually, after months of beating down her resistance, she agreed to go out on a date with him and he was over the moon.

She told him she'd never been on a date before and after the date was over and he walked her to her door, she whispered hoarsely that she'd also never been kissed before.

He put his hands on her waist and drew her to him. He stared into her luminous green eyes and touched her soft lips lightly with his. He didn't know if she felt the same thing but he felt a jolt of electricity at their contact... as if he'd been shocked. He was instantly erect.

She tasted of strawberries and smelled of honeysuckle. Her scent lingered on his hands as he drove home. He masturbated to images of her three times that night before he finally went to bed.

His was her first kiss. It had been electrifying for him but he eventually came to the conclusion that maybe it hadn't been as exciting for her.

Regardless, after he graduated, they went out every weekend and he continued stealing kisses, drawing her out until every kiss was a French kiss, and her reaction matched his own heated one. They'd make out in his car for an hour until they were both so horny they could barely control themselves.

He knew she was a virgin. She'd told him the first person she'd have sex with would be her husband. This made him hopeful that maybe someday he'd be the one to claim that honor.

One night he was able to finally coax her into sucking him and she took to it like a pornstar. Apparently she liked sucking his cock, they played around a lot but there was one thing he knew for sure, she loved to blow him. She did let him eat her pussy in the back of the car a few times, this is when he found out her soft pubic hair was the same golden red shade as the hair on her head, but he never had a chance to fuck her. She'd never go that far, she wouldn't let it.

One weekend, while they were alone at his house watching TV in the basement, he brought out a sandwich bag with several rolled up joints in it.

He pulled one out, lit it, took a long drag, held it in and offered her the joint, eyes squinted and watering.

He let out a long stream of smoke as she stared at it, took it gingerly between thumb and forefinger, put it to her lips and imitated his long drag. She coughed and spluttered while he laughed at her antics. He showed her how to smoke it until eventually she sat back on the couch and stopped passing it back to him after every puff.

Her green eyes half closed, she looked over at him, smiled lazily and, after she finished the joint, unzipped his pants and went down on him, moaning and slobbering on his cock like a sex-crazed nimpho.

As it turned out, she quite liked smoking weed and came to his house every chance she got, whenever his family was away, to blaze and suck his cock. Apparently, smoking weed really made her horny, though the stuff they smoked was never very good quality. He was curious to see just how horny she would get if she smoked some of the really good stuff.

Jacob got his weed from Leon, a widowed old black man in his late 60s... or maybe early 70s. Whatever, he was old as fuck. The old man had lived alone for years and always seemed eager to welcome visitors.

Leon was about five nine with deep dark brown skin, except for his ashy elbows and knees, a fat jolly belly that shook when he laughed, and spindly arms and legs. He had a full head of wild and unkempt wooly gray hair growing from his large round head. He was an active old man.

His face was creased with wrinkles. Deep crevices and furrows had carved their way over the years around his eyes, mouth and neck.

He was friendly and funny. No one would ever suspect him of being a small time dope dealer, especially around that nice neighborhood. He lived only a few blocks away from Jacob's house so it was easy and convenient to get weed when he needed it.

Jacob had been buying weed from him for more than two years. They saw each other often enough that they actually became friends. The old man would confide in him, telling him that most of his customers were local white kids.

"Shiiiet, sometimef da mothafuckas will bring they lil white girlfrien's and I'll trade them some weed for a blow job. Young ho's'll do anythin' to get they weed," he said with a snorting cackle.

"Man's gotta get his rocks off sometime. I don' fuck 'em, I jus' let 'em suck my dick. No big deal," he said with a shrug.

"Sides, they was scared. Them girls didn' wan me to fuck 'em with my big ol' black cock," he sniggered. "They say it was too big."

"S'all good, blow job's good too."

-----------------------------------

Several weeks later Jacob ran out of pot, he and Arianna had smoked it all the weekend before.

He didn't have any money but he decided to drop in on Leon to see if he would front him a dime bag. He'd promise to pay him back later. Arianna was at his place so he asked her if she wanted to come along.

She was more than willing.

"Yeah, I want to come with you," she said in her signature sexy voice. "But I don't have any money and I know you don't either. How're we going to buy weed if we don't have any money?"

She knew this was her chance to find out how he got his weed. Maybe she would get some on her own later, when she had some money... get her own stash. She could get high whenever she wanted rather than having to wait for whenever she could go to Jacob's house.

"We're friends," he said confidently. "I'm sure he'll let me pay him later. He's done it before."

Jacob called the old man to let him know he was coming over and bringing his girlfriend.

"What da fuck, man!" Leon said angrily. "Do ya trust da bitch?"

"She's cool, man," Jacob answered, trying to conceal the fact that Leon had called his girl a bitch. He let it slide. It wasn't really a big deal... he called everyone a bitch... even him on occasion.

He and Arianna took the short walk over to Leon's house.

As usual, Jacob walked behind her, admiring her perfect ass all the way. She was wearing a tight jean skirt that hugged her wide hips, accentuated her narrow waist and ended about six inches above her dimpled knees. She wore a dark green silky buttoned blouse that accentuated the color of her strawberry blonde hair but did nothing to show off her amazing tits. She wore it because she liked the dark green color.

Jacob rang the doorbell and they stood together on the porch. The house was average and nondescript. It was well maintained and didn't stand out in any way from any of the other houses on the block.

They heard Leon's shuffling footsteps as he went to answer the door.

When he opened the door, he stood there mesmerized, staring Arianna up and down. He couldn't seem to tear his eyes away.

After what seemed like forever, the old man snapped out of it and glanced at his friend.

"Fuck, Jake! Dis YOUR girlfrien?"

Jacob nodded proudly.

"She fine, my man. Fine as fuck! You one lucky mothafucah."

Leon took her small soft white hand in his own dark wrinkled one and stared at her for more than a minute, looking her up and down, absorbing every minute detail.

The old man devoured her with his eyes.

"Damn, white girl! You fine. You fine as hell," he graveled softly.

Smiling, she blushed bright red and looked down at their joined hands, hers pale and freckled, his black and wrinkled. The contrasts between them seemed to fascinate her. There was no denying that she was digging the old man's attention. She was digging it a lot.

Jacob cleared his throat, attempting to distract the old man from his girlfriend.

"Can we come in Leon?" he said, not caring for the attention the old man was giving his girl and especially not caring for Arianna's reaction to it.

Not letting go of her hand, old Leon led them to his big brown couch which faced a big screen TV.

The house was surprisingly neat, tastefully laid out with good quality old fashioned furniture.

"Sidown girl. You too Jake. We'll sit on either side o' your fine ass girl," he said glancing briefly at Jacob then turning back to Arianne whose face was still glowing brightly to the roots of her bright red hair.

He glanced briefly at Jacob again.

"Since you brought me Lil Red heah, we gonna us a lil party to celebrate," he said, setting a large wooden box on the coffee table before him. "I think it's time for me to bring out the good stuff."

He opened the box and the teenagers saw it had several different compartments labeled and divided.

Frowning at them fiercely, he slid the box closer and turned it so they couldn't read the labels. He ran his hands reverently through what seemed like dozens of sealed packets until he found the one he wanted and pulled it out. It was a small block of compressed marijuana, vacuum sealed in thick plastic.

Arianna sat between them, fascinated at the variety and at the amount of pot in the wooden box. Her delicate nostrils flared at the earthy smell wafting up from the open wooden box.

"I been waitin' fo a special occasion to try dis one out," Leon said, his face crinkling in a broad grin, showing large crooked yellow teeth with a large black gap in the front. His left front tooth was missing. Jacob had never noticed that before.

"Dis a mix of Granddaddy Purple and Mimosa," the old man explained as he cut open the plastic bag, took out a sizable bunch and set it carefully on a small white plate. "It's suppose to be da bes stuff out dere."

He glanced at Arianna as he broke the dried pot into smaller bits with dark deft fingers.

"Guess we'll find out, huh Lil Red?" he asked, giving her a wide wrinkled smile.

She nodded shyly, looking at the old man's heavily wrinkled face from beneath lovely red lashes. Her beautiful face was still flushed quite red.

She watched as the old man took a glass bong filled with dirty water from his coffee table, filled the stem with the special weed, put his thick lips to the mouthpiece and sucked in as he lit it.

The bong gurgled as bubbles rose chaotically in the bong water and the glass chamber filled with smoke. Keeping his lips on the mouthpiece, he put the lighter aside, caught his breath and drew the smoke in the chamber deep into his lungs in one huge gasp.

Arianna had watched the process carefully, noting every step.

When Leon handed her the bong, she copied his every action exactly. She was even able to hold the smoke in her lungs without coughing and choking. The old man watched her every move with glowing admiring eyes.

Jacob took his turn.

And so it went, they passed it down the line over and over until the room was filled with a thick haze of earthy fragrant smoke.

Jacob took the final gasp from the bong and reclined so far back that his ass almost hung off the couch. He had a mellow high. He felt comfortable, relaxed and so very sleepy.

When he glanced at Arianna, he noticed Leon had an arm around her slender back, holding her close against him. He noticed the old man's black hand cup one of her breasts as he leaned in to whisper something in her ear. He heard her familiar low giggle. Her own arm was around his waist and she was looking at his wrinkled face, smiling the sweet smile Jacob thought was meant only for him.

He noticed her other hand was on the old man's lap and thought he should probably be jealous, but he was too high and too mellow. What's the big deal if she teases the old man a little? It could mean free weed in the future. He laughed and smiled benignly, waving at them to carry on when his laugh drew their attention.

Jacob lay comfortably reclined and stared off into space, strung out... stupefied... oblivious to the world. He could hear Leon and Arianna whispering to each other. Well, they thought they were whispering but they were all pretty high and he could make out every word.

"C'mon Lil Red, gimme a quick kiss. You know you want to," hissed Leon.

"I... I... I... can't. Jacob's right there. It wouldn't be right," Arianna stuttered, sounding disappointed that she couldn't comply.

Jacob turned his head and saw they were both looking at him again, as if for permission, their faces were right next to each other, close enough to kiss. He gave them the "carry on" wave again and watched as Arianna turned to the old man, put her hand behind his large wooly head and drew his mouth down to hers.

He watched as his beautiful redheaded girlfriend, the girl of his dreams, made out passionately with a black man old enough to be her great grandfather. He should've been jealous. He should've smashed his fist into the old man's face. He should've screamed at them to stop. He should've done a lot of things, but he just stared at them and became instantly erect.

It was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen, an image that would stay with him for the rest of his life. He was flying high as a kite, but that image was vividly sharp and imprinted in his memory.

He watched listlessly and uncaringly as the old man's hands slipped under Arianna's dark green shirt to fondle and squeeze her large breasts. She squirmed under his touch, her open mouth gasped into his, her sweet tongue tracing his crooked teeth and lingering to wrestle with the old man's thick red tongue.

He could see her hand on the old man's lap was squeezing and groping him. They were both breathing hard, making sloppy wet sounds as they kissed passionately and groped each other with abandon.

The last image Jacob saw before he closed his eyes and fell asleep was old Leon lifting Arianna's shirt, pulling down her bra, releasing her breasts to dance and bounce before his startled eyes and sucking one of her nipples.

When he woke a few minutes later, Leon and Arianna were gone. He was on the couch alone.

He wondered where they'd gone.

Hearing voices coming from another room, he stood and stumbled over to investigate. The two of them were in one of the bedrooms. The door was open a few inches and Jacob could see the two of them from the shadow of the hall without them being able to see him.

"C'mon Lil Red. He ain't gonna know. He dead asleep on da couch," he heard Leon say once he was close enough to make out their words.

They were standing close together with their arms around each other. Leon had the back of his knees against his unmade bed. He'd lifted her skirt and his large black hands were cupping Arianna's perfect panty-covered ass cheeks, pressing and grinding her against his groin.

She squirmed, obviously not trying to escape his grip, seemingly enjoying his touch. He squeezed her hard against him. Her big breasts were crushed against his narrow chest and her own soft belly was pressed against his own big hard belly.

Arianna's green shirt was unbuttoned and wide open, revealing her large pale breasts. Her bra was obviously unclipped with the shoulder straps slid partly down her arms.

Jacob couldn't help his body's reaction. Watching the dried up, wrinkled old black man making out with his girlfriend made him hard as a rock.

He felt a faraway twinge of jealousy but it instantly vanished to be replaced by something he couldn't quite define. He was too high, too turned on to dig any deeper.

He felt his head slowly lower until his chin touched his chest and quickly looked up, not wanting to miss a thing. He must have fallen asleep for a bit because the scene in the bedroom had changed.

12