The Dealer's in the Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon was sitting on the edge of the bed with his jeans and underwear around his ankles and Arianna was kneeling between his legs. Her green shirt and skin-colored bra were on the ground beside her and her pale glorious breasts were in Leon's black hands.

"Dat's it Lil Red. Dat's it," Leon was saying. "Hold it tight in yo hands and go up and down real quick."

"Dat's it, baby. Dat's it. You gettin' the hang of it. Dat feels good."

Arianna's tiny white hands were wrapped around and pumping the biggest, thickest, blackest cock Jacob had ever seen. It must've been at least ten inches long and close to three inches in diameter. Her angelic face was twisted in an expression he'd never seen before. Before that moment, Jacob would never have thought her possible of such hungering, towering lust. She seemed consumed by it... maddened by it. Maybe it was that strange weed?

"God Leon. It's soooo big and sooo fat," she said in her soft sultry voice. Her wide green eyes were glued to the towering black monster looming before her. Her little pink tongue licked her lips slowly, moistening them as if in anticipation.

"Time fo you to lick me now, baby," Leon said hoarsely. "You need to lick me a few times then you betta suck me real good. G'on now girl, git to it!"

Jacob could see Arianne's bright green eyes staring deeply into Leon's dark brown ones as she leaned forward and used her tightly-gripping hands to draw his huge black cock down to her pretty white face. She opened her pink lips wide, stuck out her small tongue and licked him slowly from the bottom of his huge hairy black nutsack to the tip of his uncircumcised cock. She did it over and over again, bathing his cock and balls with her saliva.

Jacob was sure she'd be able to feel every bulging vein, every ridge and bump along its massive length.

Leon used his elbows to pull himself backwards onto his messy bed, pulling Arianne, who was still gripping his massive black cock with both freckled hands, along with him. They slid back onto the bed until he was fully stretched out and she could sit more comfortably between his legs. Jacob could see that her knees were bright red and irritated from kneeling on the floor. She didn't seem to care. All she obviously wanted was the enormous black cock pulsing in her hands and on her tongue.

Once Leon was prone on the bed, he tucked several pillows behind his head to make it easier to watch the lovely redhead suck his cock.

Jacob watched as the old man closed his eyes and moaned loudly.

"Looks like dis lil white bitch loves my old cock," Leon groaned. "Go on Lil Red, suck dat big black cock. I's what you been wantin' to do since you seen me ain't it?"

Mouth salivating, she nodded. It may or may not be true, but at that moment she believed it to be. She remembered getting turned on by the way he stared at her. It had made her so damn wet.

She was so turned on that all his words did was feed her already overwhelming lust.

She raised her hands and wrapped them around the end of his uncircumcised cock and forced the skin down to reveal a massive, shining purple-black helmet throbbing and pulsing to the beat of the old man's heart.

Arianna didn't waste a second, as soon as the blood-engorged cockhead was released from its dark-skinned prison, she plunged her wide-open mouth down onto him, taking more than half its length in her mouth and down her throat. Her jaw looked as if it were about to dislocate, but she was tenacious in her lust.

She looked like a mad dog as she bobbed up and down on the old man's huge black cock. Her eyes rolled up to the back of her head and she made glarg, glarg, glarg sounds as she choked herself forcefully on his thick tool. She twisted her head and whipped her bright golden red hair around them.

She'd occasionally rise up, letting his spit-covered, slimy wet cock pop out of her mouth until only a thin string of drool connected the pulsing black cockhead to her ruby red lower lip, and gasp loudly as she tried to catch her breath.

Jacob saw her close her eyes as she plunged her mouth down onto Leon's rampant cock again, taking him deep, snorting and moaning wildly through her nose. Her eyes were streaming with tears and her nose was running, but she didn't seem to care, her every muscle, her every fiber, strove to make the old man cum.

There was no denying that she was more than enjoying sucking off the old man.

Leon closed his eyes and threw his head back against the pillows and enjoyed the best blowjob he'd ever had in his 72 years of life.

Amazed, Jacob watched Leon lean forward, grab Arianna by her wide hips and lift her bodily onto him until her knees were on either side of his face and her drooling pussy was before his dark eyes. She never let go of his cock or in any way let up in her efforts to pleasure him.

Leon tried to slip her panties off, but in his impatience he gripped them, tore them into shreds and tossed them aside. He bunched her jean skirt around her trim waist, gripped her sweet round ass and drew her pussy down to his slobbering lips.

Both of them reacted like lust-mad dogs, humping their loins into each other's mouths.

Jacob watched them from the hallway, his own pants were around his ankles and he was jerking off desperately.

From Arianna's reaction he knew Leon was eating her virgin pussy the way it was meant to be eaten. She was squirming and hunching her groin into his face all while desperately choking herself on his cock... sucking, twisting, licking his monster cock like a crazed animal. The sounds of their moans and the wet slobbering, slurping, squelching sounds coming from the room were maddeningly erotic.

Jacob saw Arianna tense, pause her frantic sucking and suddenly hold her breath. She pulled her mouth away from his shiny black cock, sucked in a deep breath and let out a low loud moan as she hunched and twisted her pelvis into Leon's face. She was cumming and from the looks of it, cumming harder than she ever had with him.

She let herself settle full length on top of the old black man, gripped his massive black cock in her two pale little hands and started jacking him as she came. Fireworks went off in her pussy as she ground it against the old man's licking, kissing, nipping mouth.

Leon hadn't had sex in a while and he had a huge load built up for the next lucky girl... who just so happened to be Arianna, but this girl was just too fine to take his load in her mouth. He couldn't waste it.

He took his thick tongue from the squirming girl's swollen clit. He could tell it was hyper-sensitive right now because she kept flinching away from him when he touched it.

She was as limp as a rag doll. He could feel her full bodyweight on top of him.

It's time.

He pulled her around until she was face to face with him then rolled over on top of her, pinning her beneath him. She instinctively spread her legs and hunched her pelvis up to him to accommodate his body with hers, the way nature intended.

Her beautiful green eyes were glazed and hazy, her pupils were fully dilated from both the marijuana and the mind-blowing orgasm she'd just experienced and she seemed completely unaware of what Leon had in mind.

He sat back on his haunches and laid his enormous black cock on her belly. It seemed to reach nearly to her ribs. He reached down, slapped her tits stingingly and pinched her swollen nipples.

"Look cheere, Lil Red," he said trying to snap her out of her stupor. "C'mon baby girl, take a look."

Arianne finally seemed to snap out of it and glanced down at his cock. It lay powerful, black and throbbing on her soft belly, pulsing along its length from her golden red pubic hair to right below her ribs. She could feel his hairy testicles resting on her outer labia. The hairy ballsack tickled her skin.

"Tha's how far it's goin inside you, honey," he grunted, grinding his hairy balls against her pussy.

She shook her head slowly from side to side as if in denial, but her pelvis hunched up and she felt his bristly pubic hair rub against her still highly sensitized clit. Her body instantly responded. Her mind was in a drug infused fog but her sexy body was on full automatic.

Jake saw the old man take his club-sized cock off her belly, grip it tightly and shift around until he was lined up with the girl's flushed and swollen pussy. He watched him rub the thick rubbery head up and down between her folds, spreading their combined juices to make it easier to penetrate her, and then nestled the swollen black mushroom head at the entrance to her pussy. He paused to admire the view first.

She was absolutely stunningly beautiful. Her pale body was laid before him, sweat slick and ready for his big black cock. Her pelvis ground against the invading monster waiting at her entrance. Her skin was red and flushed.

Her magnificent breasts also looked flushed and swollen. Leon reached up with his free hand, running his fingers through her shiny golden red pubic hair, up her soft sweaty belly to squeeze her full left breast. His black hand contrasted starkly with her pale freckled skin. She reached out and put her small hands on the sides of his large belly, trying to grip him so she could pull him to her, but his body was slick with sweat.

"Aright Lil Red, it's commin'. You ready fo your first cock?" Leon asked as he started to push into her.

He knew she was a virgin. He'd initially felt her hymen with his tongue when he was eating her pussy. Jake's one stupid motherfucker.

"Fuck you're tight," he said, pushing harder.

It'd been more than 50 years since he'd taken a virgin and he'd never taken a white virgin before. This was truly a day of firsts... the first time he'd smoked the mix of Granddaddy Purple and Mimosa... his first redhead... and now, his first white virgin.

Jacob saw him thrust his hips forward. He could see the head of the old man's cock was inside his girlfriend, but he'd obviously encountered some resistance. He needed to tear her still intact hymen.

He watched, detached, he wanted to stop them. HE was supposed to be her first. HE was the one she would marry and the one to whom she would offer her precious virginity.

Ariana's head was shaking from side to side. Her mind was in a delirium of lust. She wanted, she NEEDED the old man's cock inside her. She felt an urgent need to be filled, to be possessed by the old man. All thoughts of Jacob had vanished from her mind at the old man's first kiss. Leon was her need. Leon was the man she wanted to take her virginity.

The thought of possibly getting pregnant flashed through her mind but she dismissed it almost instantly. He's way too old to get her pregnant. She'd heard that once a man reached 50 his sperm didn't work anymore. At least that's what her drug addled brain told her and she was more than ready to listen.

Leon readjusted himself, put his thick thumb on the girl's bright red swollen clit and started massaging it and pressing it down randomly, she twisted at the pleasure and that's when he thrust forward powerfully. He felt his cock tear through her hymen.

Ho ain't a virgin anymore.

She cried out at the stinging pain and tried to flinch away from his thrusting cock, but he kept her still with one hand while the thumb of his other hand continued to wrestle with her clit. He had a hard time keeping a finger on her button as pain turned to pleasure and she writhed under his touch.

Jacob was jerking off again. He'd just watched his girlfriend get deflowered by his drug dealer, a hideous old man more than 50 years older than her and it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen in his life.

Leon drew back, held still and looking down could see her virgin's blood shining bright and red on his heavily veined black cock. He thrust forward, going deeper. Drew back... thrust forward, going deeper and ever deeper into the squirming writhing girl.

Arianna was screaming and moaning and crying. Before he'd even bottomed out inside her, she'd cum again. Leon thought that maybe when he paused for that short bit he'd gotten her g-spot. From her reaction, it had to have been an explosive orgasm. Her mouth was wide open and she'd stopped breathing for several seconds.

Jacob knew that anything he could ever do with her in the future would pale in comparison to what she was going through right now with the old black snaggletooth drug dealer.

Today he'd traded some free weed for his dream girl. What a fucking idiot.

Well, at least it was good weed.

The words echoed through his brain but his hand was a blur on his cock as he watched Leon pull his hips back and drive forward again and again, sinking deeper into Arianna's tightly clasping pussy with each thrust. She was still twisting and hunching into him, in the throes of a series of smaller orgasms that racked her body after the first mind-blowing penetrative orgasm.

Jacob would swear there was an impression of Leon's massive cock bulging on her belly as he penetrated deep into her very depths.

Once he was fully inside her, Leon released the Kraken. The girl had driven him to the brink of orgasm with her mouth and now she lay beneath him, her loins undulating against his, her sexy white body quivering with the violence of his powerful demanding thrusts.

He gripped her wide hips and pushed her on him as he thrust his hips powerfully into her. Her multiple orgasms had ended and left her limp and weak in his grip, but as he hammered into her, she started to respond as the pressure built again, as her body's demand to cum again built up inside her.

This time, after the pressure had built and built and built and the urge to cum came from deep down in his groin, he didn't resist it... he just let it go and she rode the tidal wave with him.

"Oh shit, here it comes LiL Red, here it comes," Leon groaned as his body tensed. "Take it all, baby. Take my cum, baby!"

He exploded deep inside her and she screamed yet again in ecstasy. How many times can a woman cum and not pass out from the pleasure?

"Fuck! Cum inside me! Cum in my pussy Leon," She chanted.

Jacob came when they came, shooting cum onto the door as he watched Leon and Arianna cum together. They writhed and twisted against one another, grinding their squelching loins together in paroxysms of pleasure.

Leon roared as he emptied himself inside her, driving his cock to her very depths with each searing hot jet of cum he shot into her.

Arianna twisted and churned against the thick rod of black meat penetrating into her very soul. She could feel Leon's cock pulse and throb inside her and felt a heat deep in her belly. She saw black for a few moments then the world sharpened again. She'd actually passed out for a few moments.

They stayed linked together, kissing, whispering and laughing quietly, until Leon's cock shrunk down and popped out of her. He rolled off her and lay back trying to catch his breath.

"Goddamn Lil Red," he rasped. "You need to come back again... alone next time."

Jacob wiped his cum off the door with his arm, stood and ran back to recline on the couch, close his eyes and pretend to sleep.

Less than ten minutes later, Jacob heard them come back into the room and sit back down where they'd been sitting before. He pretended to wake and looked around with a stretch and a yawn.

When Jacob looked at them he wondered if he'd imagined the whole thing. They didn't act weird, they didn't seem guilty, they were exactly as they'd been when he and Arianna first got there. She was silent and shy and Leon was outgoing and friendly... nothing different. The old man even continued to paw her as he had before.

That weed was some strong shit.

"I think it's time for us to go," Jacob said, standing. Ariana stood with him. "Thanks for sharing your good stuff with us Leon."

Leon laughed good-naturedly.

"Ain't nothin' but a chickunwing, dog," he said giving him a fist bump.

"Come back anytime an make sure you bring Lil Red here," he said with a wink at Ariana who blushed bright red again.

As we got ready to walk to the door, Arianna gave Leon a big hug which Leon returned just as enthusiastically. He leaned down to whisper something in her ear before they broke away. She giggled in her low sultry voice and then she and I walked out together.

---------------------------------------

They saw each other a few more times, but things just weren't the same. She started ghosting him, not returning his calls or texts. She didn't even go over to get high anymore. Eventually they just drew apart and moved on.

About four months later he went over to Leon's house to hopefully score some free weed, but when the door opened he got an unwelcome, or maybe welcome, surprise... Arianne opened the door. It was good to see her angelic beauty once again and it didn't surprise him to see she was about four months pregnant.

He'd hear rumors about it, but didn't really credit any of them. Apparently, the rumors were true. Old Leon had really done a number on her.

Word was that once her parents found out she was pregnant they'd kicked her out of the house and, not having many choices available, she'd run to the man who'd got her into this predicament.

Jacob wondered if maybe it was he who was responsible, but immediately shook it off. HE didn't force her to have sex with the old man. He'd just wanted to get high and then maybe get his dick sucked. It's funny how shit works out sometimes.

She and Leon welcomed him into their house and talked his ear off for hours. Despite their age and race differences, they appeared very happy and content. They'd been married for a month.

She didn't let them smoke in the house so they had to step outside to blaze up.

Leon tried to complain that she'd pressured him to marry her... her main points being that she didn't want her son born out of wedlock and she didn't want him not to have a father, even if he was a good-for-nothing pot dealer.

No matter how much he complained, the old man was deliriously happy to have a steady diet of lovely red.

---------------------------------------

They were married for 20 years. Angelic, innocent-looking Arianna bore him three green-eyed, black-skinned, redheaded children... two boys and a girl.

Leon died of a heart attack at the ripe old age of 92. He'd been getting his dick sucked and his old heart just couldn't take the stress.

Jacob was pretty sure he'd died a happy man.

---------------------------------------

I'd appreciate your comments.

12