All Comments on 'The Dealer's in the Red'

by st0rmbringer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Zzzzzzzz. The non-existent big black cock, the dominating black character, the little white girl who loves sucking the cock of a dirty old man, and the weak wimp boyfriend. What else could be wrong with this story you might ask. Everything.

Joelita_MandasariJoelita_Mandasariover 1 year ago

Keep on continuing ur story about old black man popping a stunning white girl's cherry.

But makes the old man a decent look next time.

Like he's a big fat bald old black guy in his 50's like Forrest Whitaker type of guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only problem I have with this story is the red headed black children. Not genetically possible as far as I'm aware. Then you have the moron on denial in the previous comment. Racist prick trying to act as though his is anything to compare with. If seeing id believing then I have a massive belief.

charliem100charliem100over 1 year ago

I loved the basic story and would have liked it if she'd wanted to continue letting Leon fuck her, especially if Jacob was onboard with the situation. I agree with the other criticisms, please stop with the monster cocks! It's a fatal flaw that almost all authors make and takes a lot away from the story. Seven or eight inches is unusually big, but possible, believable and would still be impressive to most women.

I hated the end with her marrying Leon and having kids. It would have been hotter if she couldn't resist his big dick and Jacob let her go over to get what she needed or went with her to watch.

At least you didn't fall into the ass fucking crap trap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely head more towards old men seducing other dudes young girlfriends

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the visual of Leon's baby making sperm going deep inside the low self esteemed redhead whilr Jacob's watery sperm hits the door.

tomb72tomb72over 1 year ago

He died the happiest man on the planet no doubt.

Another excellent story. Thank you.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

I enjoy fucking the dealer stories, but this one was light and insubstantial. Jeez, it even had an "and everyone lived happily ever after" ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i spilled so much of my own cum multiple times to this story. there are so many great ways you can take this. hell, have jacob find happiness in an asian girl, marry her, have a daughter, and have his daughter and wife seduced and impregnated by Leon's boys. or maybe have ariana get together with her sons after her husband's death.

ikypsikypsover 1 year ago

this one's incredible. really love everything about it. thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love the set up of this story, however I feel as though it could have been developed much more, feels like the events were just really rushed.

I mean, I think it would have been much hotter if the seduction of the girlfriend was gradual, like for example the first time he take her there the drug dealer simply feels her out a bit, grabbing her ass and the like, boyfriend interrupts them without them knowing that he saw everything, but then slowly they get more and more physical with each other with each visit.

I also think the the boyfriend should have struggled with his own cuckolding, like maybe the first time he was very apprehensive with his emotions and thoughts going wildly after witnessing his girlfriend allowing herself to be touched and him doing nothing, and yet he slowly succumbs to seeing his girlfriend felt up, fucked and eventually impregnated. I would be like an addiction they both simply can't break off, it could have even been a theme within the story since its about a drug dealer. The girlfriend originally also being very regretful about letting some old guy touch her, but something already has changed inside her and allows herself to be seduced by the drugs and sexual appeal.

As for the drug dealer, he originally is surprised that the boyfriend continues to bring his super hot girlfriend to his place and always seems to pass out leaving them alone, but he also simply can't resist the opportunity, and slowly falls for her too.

The ending also seems a bit too rushed, would have liked to see the cuckolding be taken to it's obvious conclusion despite how illogical it might be, and the girlfriend and eventual wife be continuously impregnated by the drug dealer, but both of them pretending to live a normal life despite the kids clearly not looking like the "husband".

ICU81I812ICU81I812about 1 year ago

I think this is your best story yet, I would have liked some more description/dialogue during the sex and maybe a couple more positions but really well done. The climax could use more description and maybe some more repulsion of the girl and some description of what she was thinking. Excellent work though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess drug dealing's not the risky profession it used to be. ;-O

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userst0rmbringer@st0rmbringer
April 12, 2024 Readers, Jennifer's Vacation Part 05 is live. Parts 06 and 07 are finished and I decided not to wait to post them. I'll hit publish and we'll see how long it takes the moderators to approve them. I'm working on part 2 of "Faith in the Apocalypse." st0rmbringer