All Comments on 'The Debt'

by CBruch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did she know it was gary? I mean he basically drugged his wife (alcohol) so she was in a sense raped. And for $50? A street whore costs more. She should be really insulted.

WittonWittonover 2 years ago

I loved the twist at the end - by itself it made the story worth five stars.

No other comments were shown when I read the story and posted this comment - I’m looking forward to reading the comments of the usual LW crowd who will treat this as if it were coming from the pages of True Confessions (I may be showing my age - that rag probably disappeared with the advent of free internet soft porn)

wunderboiwunderboiover 2 years ago

Not your best, feels a bit rushed. I like the tension build up better!

You can block anonymous comments if you like. The one posted here is typical of the genre.

They generally can’t write a sentence let alone publish anything of note. This guy can’t spell, and obviously does not understand UK currency :)

Cheers/W

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCBruch@CBruch
A 'retired person' with time on his hands to indulge in my hobby of writing erotica and stories which are based on confessions and fantasies that my many correspondents share with me. Quite happy to include you on my 'distribution list' if you feel the need to unburden your soul.