The Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six then?" I joke.

"No less than seven." He laughs.

"We'll have to wait until my bruises heal though."

"Of course. What's you husband going to say?"

"He won't notice unless I point them out."

"That's really sad. I sorry."

"Don't be. He's a great guy. He just isn't perfect. None of us are. I think I've shown that I'm not just by what we've done."

"That's what makes you perfect though."

"You've already fucked me. More than once. You don't have to be nice anymore."

"You have Clutch for mean. I'll stick with the nice. Let's get something to eat. I have to pay you somehow for the fuck or you won't be a good whore."

"If you insist. should I wear a skirt?"

"Sure, but no tee. I'd like to see you in a button down with no bra."

"I can do that." I say going to clean myself up and get dressed.

When I come back I'm wearing my black skirt, and a red button down which he unbuttons about three quarters of the way down showing a lot more skin than I'm used to.

"My slut has to look the part."

We get in his truck, and he drives to the banquet hall for the buffet supper. It's busy, and I feel a lot of eyes on me. Nobody says a word though. They just stare. I even catch the waiter trying to look down my shirt.

"Everybody's looking at me." I say to Bob.

"Button up if it bothers you."

"It's making me wet actually."

"You're such a slut. I love it."

"I don't know if that's a good thing or not."

We finish eating, and he paid the bill. I asked how much of a tip he left. He told me that seeing down my shirt was the tip.

"Come on. These service people don't make a ton of cash, and I know you make pretty good money working with my brother. Tip them."

"He right there smoking. If you want to tip him go right ahead."

I look to where Bob is pointing to see our waiter standing by a cook having a smoke. I walk over, and feel the butterflies in my belly begin to flutter.

"Hi. The guy I'm with told me that he didn't leave you a tip on the check. I'm really sorry about that, and would like to offer you a tip of sorts if you're interested."

The cook looks at me smiling. The waiter just stands there.

"I like tips. But it better be more than just the tip."

"It'll be way more than just a tip." I say smiling.

"I'm waiting." He says smugly.

I look at the cook who isn't moving, and I drop to my knees unzipping his trousers. I pull him out to see his uncut dick slowly getting hard. I never saw one in real life like his so I stroked it a few times feeling it harden in my hand. Then I took him in my mouth sucking him for all he's worth. I reach over pulling the cook's dick out, and stroke him while I suck the waiter. It's only about five minutes before he blows into my mouth. I swallow it down as I suck out the last gobs. He then thanks me as he zips up. I turn my attention to the cook, and I barely get my lips around him before he unloads. I suck the strings of cum out of his sweaty tasting dick, and then return to Bob who is waiting in the car.

"Did he like the tip?"

"I think so. I know I did. I liked the tip and the shaft along with all the spunk that came out of it."

"You are such a slut."

"So you keep telling me."

"Get a divorce, and marry me."

"Um... no."

"Someday I'm going to bring you to work so all the guys can fuck the hell out of you, but I doubt you'd be satisfied."

"That, and I doubt Adam would be too happy."

"Fuck him. You should have your fun."

"I'm not into the incest thing sorry." I laugh.

"Not what I meant."

"I know, but I had to say."

We go back to the cabin, and sit talking for a bit before he gets a text.

"That fucking Clutch is at it again. I have to go. Sorry babe."

"Let's go." I say.

We drive to a bar out in the middle of nowhere, and find Clutch trying to get in. The bouncer keeps pushing him back, but he's persistent.

"Get him out of here before I call the cops." He says to us.

"We'll take care of it. Sorry for the issues." Bob says.

"Why is that slut here?" Clutch shouts as Bob tries to calm him.

He backs Clutch up to his truck talking to him while I wait in Bob's truck. I hear Clutch saying no repeatedly as he tries for the door, and Bob stops him each time. I get out trying to help, but Clutch just gets more angry when he sees me. He tries to slap me when I'm close enough, but is so drunk he misses. All that does is piss me off.

"You need to calm the fuck down before you're thrown in the drunk tank again." I say chiding him. "I don't think you'll be getting much of a paycheck after that will you?"

He stops arguing which tells me I hit a sweet spot.

"Guys like you that have to get drunk every day need to wake up and quit feeling sorry for themselves. Look at yourself you stupid fuck. Why is your life so bad that you have to be so drunk and angry? Sure your wife left you. Hell, you can't even live with yourself sober. Now quit riding the pity bus and be the man you claim to be." I say grabbing his crotch to emphasize the man part of my speech.

"Fuck off whore. You can just suck my dick if you think I'm going to listen to you." He says calmly.

"You dick won't be the first one I sucked tonight babe." I answer smiling.

"Then get down there and do it."

"Get in the back of the truck, and I will."

He lays in the back seat of his truck, and I do as he asks. I take his limp dick out, and I suck it feeling it get hard in my mouth.

"Just think bitch, that dick was up your ass a few hours ago. You're eating your own ass."

"And I taste good too." I say as I take his length into my mouth.

I watch his face as I blow him, and it takes him a while to finish. It feels like a half hour, but I'm not sure. Once he finishes I hear him snoring away. Bob covers him in a blanket, and then hands me the keys to his truck as he gets in Clutch's truck. I follow him back to their cabin, and watch as a couple of guys come out to help drag Clutch to bed. They look at me curiously, and Bob tells them who I am. He doesn't mention that I'm Adam's sister though. Then they invite me in.

When I walk in I see an old log cabin looking interior with a vinyl floor by the door which turns into a green shag carpet in the living room, and the back into vinyl in the kitchen in the back. Off to the left is a door, and I see then carry Clutch through it. I look inside to see three bunk beds. Directly across is another door that's hanging open. The light is on so I can see at least two more bunk beds. I figure it's the same with three since I count six guys all together.

Once Clutch is in bed they offer me a beer which I accept. It's still relatively early at a little after ten so a beer so good. I can see that the guys keep looking at my open shirt, and it turns me on. Bob tells them how we met and everything keeping out who I'm related to. They can't believe how Clutch is acting lately, and we all agree that it needs to end. Then the subject turns to fishing which I know little about. I offer my thoughts, but that's all I have. I'm shown picture after picture of fish they all caught, and I feign appreciation. Then one passes a picture of a drop tined buck, and I had to stop him. I'm not big on fishing, but I love hunting.

Before I know it I'm being shown picture after picture of nice bucks. They all offer me a chance to hunt with them when the season opens. We trade hunting stories, and before I know it I'm on my third beer. Feeling a bit numb I decide to slow down even though they're going down good. Bob sits across the room while I am surrounded on the couch. He smiles the entire time we talk. At eleven o'clock he stands up calling for the guy's attention.

"Guys. I know you like to keep yapping, but my friend here has a little secret. Well she has a big secret. Two of them. Michele, stand up please?"

I stand up wondering what he's getting at.

"I think secrets are bad so I'm going to let you know Michele's secrets guys, but you have to keep her secrets for her. Can you do that?"

They all agree, and then Bob walks up to me, and unbuttons my blouse pulling it wide open letting then see my breasts.

"I'm sure you'll agree that Michele has some nice secrets?"

They all agree as they stare at me.

"She also has another secret." He lefts my skirt, and pulls my underwear to my ankles. "Michele loves to fuck. I figured you guys wouldn't mind, and it looks like you're all trying to impress her anyway. So let's skip the bull shit, and get to it. Michele is an A-one slut. Free for the taking."

He pulls my underwear off me as I step out of them the guys closest to me grab my breasts making me moan as my crotch slickens with need again. In seconds I have mouths wrapped around my nipples sucking them so nice.

"Be gentle with her. She's kind of banged up from a bad encounter."

Gentle they are. Their mouths, hands, and fingers explore and probe me making my knees buckle. I sit back on the couch, but when I go to sit back I fall to my back. They pulled it out into a futon. I'm fingered by all of them as Bob watches from the chair. It's not long before a dick slides into me, and another is offered to my mouth. Who am I to refuse such a meal? I suck as I'm fucked, and then I'm rolled over to get fucked doggy. I take the first load inside my womb, and the second in my mouth.

Then a dick slips into my ass. He fucks me slow and steady almost making me cum strictly from anal. The guy I'm sucking coats my face before my ass gets filled. I'm pulled onto a guy laying beside me, and I mount him as another takes my ass. I moan on a dick in my mouth as they fuck me good for a while. I orgasm twice before they finish. First the guy in my ass pulls out coating my ass, then the guy in my mouth coats my chest, and finally the guy in my puss just coats my vaginal walls.

After they finish Bob hands my underwear back. I slip them on, and we take our leave. He drives me back in relative silence until we pull into my driveway.

"Don't hate me for that."

"Hate you? You've read my stories. This was a fantasy of mine, and I loved it. How could I hate you?"

We walk in, and I go to take a shower. When I get done he's still sitting there on my couch.

"Are you going home, or sleeping there?"

"If that's the choices I'm going home. This couch sucks."

"So do I, but I'll be in the bedroom. Naked."

I crawl into bed, and he quickly lays behind me as I I lay on my left side. I feel that he's as naked as I am making me smile. He puts his arm around me, and we doze off together. When I wake up I'm still on my side, and he's tight against my back. I can feel his morning boner pressing between my ass cheeks. I bend, and let his dick slide back and forth. His hips take over, and he's soon poking like a virgin in his sleep. I open my legs enough to reach through and line him up with my wet vagina. He sinks right in starting the morning off with a bang.

His hips rock even though I know he's asleep. He fucks me steady using the entire eight inches. It goes so good for a while, and I am soon near orgasm. Then he pulls back too far. I push my ass back trying to get him back into me, but instead I feel him slide up my ass. His cock feels bigger than what it is in my ass, but it feels really nice. After a few pumps he slips out again. Then he slide back into my vagina. A this point I just want to get off so I let things be and enjoy his cock. Slow and steady he fucks me until I'm ready to orgasm.

Then just before the pressure releases he pulls back too far. When he comes forward with his thrust his cock sinks back into my ass, and I moan in orgasmic pleasure as the waves course through me. I feel his cock pulse, and then feel the warm cum filling me as the orgasmic pangs rip through me. When I'm done I feel him rub my back as he leaves his cock in my ass. He kisses the back of my shoulders letting me know he's awake. We just lay there for a while.

"I have to go home today." I say breaking the silence.

"That sucks. I have two more days."

"Do you work the same shift as my brother?"

"No. I'm on second. I work one to nine."

"I work two to midnight. I'll call or text you Monday."

"I'd like that."

"That should give you some time to recover too."

"No matter. If I have issues I'll just bring a friend."

"A friend. Or two, or three, or a dozen." I laugh.

"You're such a slut." He says pushing his dick deeper into my ass. "I love it."