The Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You such a good sister, and your fat ass is nice and tight. How does it feel to have a real man's dick in your ass bitch? In a minute you're going to have a bit more in there too. Just a little something to remember me by."

He fucks me using every inch of his dick until he slams deep into me and tenses up. I feel his dick pulling my ass upward as it pulses inside. His groans fill the room while the heat grows inside of my guts. He finishes pulling out fast. I feel his cum leak out before my hole clamps shut. Then I hear the door shut. I lay there for a bit feeling the burning emanating from my asshole. My legs and throat hurt. When I try to stand my legs won't let me, so I lay there.

After ten or fifteen minutes I'm able to crawl to my phone. I call Bob asking him for help. He walks in in less than ten minutes. I've pulled myself onto the couch on my stomach since my ass hurts too much. He rushes to my side asking what happened.

"Clutch." Is all I can say.

"That asshole. All this over five bucks? Let's get you cleaned up. Can you walk?"

He helps me to my feet and to the tub where he draws a warm bath. I lay on my stomach as he gently soaps me down cleaning me. He dries me off after, and helps me to bed. We just lay there in silence as he rubs my back. I pass out for a while, but he is still there rubbing my back when I wake up.

"You don't have to stay." I say still sore, but feeling better. "He won't be back."

"I know, but I want to stay."

I roll to face him, and look him in the eye.

"What do you get out of staying?"

"Good company with a great lady. Mostly."

"Mostly?"

"The view is to die for too." He says looking down at my naked body.

"Well that view is sore so not touching."

"I guess looking is good."

"I feel like I have to go to the bathroom."

"Do you need help?"

"No. It's just him leaking out."

He hands me a tissue, and I wipe my butt. When I look I see that it's just semen and nothing else.

"I didn't think I'd lose my butt virginity like that. I've thought about the guy being forceful, but not that rough."

"So you would like to live out your stories." He laughs.

"Some. Not all. Unless there's no diseases or pregnancies I'll have to limit myself."

"Even the parts with other women?"

"She has to be more dominant than me though."

I lay my head on his shoulder, and he holds me for a while in silence.

"If you were my husband would you share me?" I say breaking the silence.

"If I was him you wouldn't have to be shared."

"Well there's certain things that one man can't do for a girl so he has to have help."

"I guess if she wanted it I would allow it so long as she knows where home is."

"I wish my husband would sometimes." I say playing with the button of his shirt near his waist.

"Why? What would you do?"

"I don't know. It would depend on the situation I guess."

"What if he told you that you could do anything you want right now?"

"Well, right now he'd see me laying here with you buck ass naked, and I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy."

"What if he knew, but he didn't care?"

"Then I'd be doing exactly what we're doing since the pain hasn't gone."

"What if there was no pain?"

"Then I'd probably be rubbing your crotch to feel that thing again inside of me."

"It wants that too. Trust me."

"Can't be. It's not even up." I say grabbing his crotch to find out my mistake. "I guess it is."

"It's not easy to keep it down with a beautiful naked woman on my arm."

I hold it in my hand feeling it throb with his heartbeat. It's so stiff and thick. I don't want to let go. My pussy warms as my desire grows making my brain shut down like a horny fool.

"Where are you hiding this woman?" I joke.

"She has my dick in her hand right now, and the only thing I want to hide with her is my salami."

"You just want me for my body."

"I don't know of any guy that wouldn't."

I am so horny now listening to him sweet talking me. Before I know it I have his dick out of his pants, and I slowly stroking it savoring the warmth and firmness.

"Not every guy has a dick as nice as yours either."

"I'm glad you like it. I'm kind of attached to it myself."

"Unless I bite it off."

"I don't think you have it in you."

I bend down biting gently along the shaft from the balls to the head, and then I take him into my mouth one time.

"There. It was in me."

"And it felt real good in you too."

I hold it up, and take it in my mouth again. He moans as I work my mouth up and down sucking his cock. I only stop to lick the shaft and balls a few times.

"Am I a good cock sucker?" I ask as I lick.

"Best I've ever had. At the rate you're going your going to have a mouth full real quick."

"Do you want me to stop then?" I ask as I keep sucking.

"Hell no." He moans.

I keep sucking and teasing until I feel his hips lift up. Then I hold the head in my mouth feeling his cum hitting the back of my tongue. I suck and use my tongue a little, but I don't move until he's all done. I then swallow the mouthful before I start sucking again making him jump around under me.

"Too sensitive." He says pulling out of my mouth.

I giggle and lay back beside him. I run my fingers along his shrinking cock watching the last cum dribbles leak out. I rub it all over his dick, and he doesn't say a word. We lay there for a while again until he goes to pee. My body is almost back to normal minus one very sore butthole I walk to the living room.

"What do you say you take me out so I can have something in my stomach besides your cum?" I ask.

"Dinner for a blow job? I can do that."

"I sound like a whore when you put it that way."

"That's not what I meant."

"It's okay. If the shoe fits?"

"I love the naughty you."

"Don't be falling in love with me. What if I want Clutch instead?"

"I'd think you need a shrink."

"I've been told that before." I laugh.

I toss on a skirt and a tee with my tennis shoes, and he drives me to the resort down the road. We make dinner time, but barely. We eat, and then have a few drinks at the bar. He asks me all kinds of sexual questions, and I answer him. He asks which guys and girls in the place I'd consider being with.

"All of them. I'm not that picky."

"You're such a slut. I love it!"

It gets more and more crowded, and pretty soon he's left standing by me as I sit.

"What would your naughty thought be right now if this was one of your stories?"

I smile at him grabbing his crotch and yanking down his zipper.

"Something like this." I say reaching in stroking him hard.

He rises right up, and I move to the edge of the stool with him between my legs. I let my skirt ride up as I pull his dick from his pants. I look him in the eyes smiling as I pull my underwear to the side. He takes the lead, and plunges right into my wanting pussy. I moan, but it's too loud for anyone to hear me. I pull him close wrapping my arm around his shoulder as he slowly fucks me.

"Fuck me harder. Make me cum baby. Make me cum right here with everyone around." I moan in his ear.

He complies, and picks up his pace. His cock hits my spot so perfectly. It's only a few minutes before I moan in his ear again.

"I'm coming all over you big cock baby. It feels so good."

He grunts, and I feel him shaking as he stands there deep inside of me.

"Cum in me baby. Make my pussy yours."

He shoves harder against me when I taunt him, but I'm loving my own climax so it just adds to my fun. When he relaxes I hold him still.

"Don't move. Somebody might think something is up." I say.

He just stands there with his prick softening in my puss.

"Do you like my story idea?" I ask.

"Love it. Very sexual. Very naughty. Definitely gripping on certain parts of me."

"I'm sure I can still feel that certain part too."

We keep talking until I feel him slip out. Then I straighten my underwear and skirt. We finish our drinks, and head back to my cabin. I pull off my underwear as soon as I get in the door. He watches as the huge gob of cum fills the gusset. I wipe myself with them before tossing them in the dirty clothes pile in the bathroom. He follows me in, and watches as I pee. When he bends down to kiss me I turn away.

"Why won't you let me kiss you?"

"Because I'm married. Remember? We have gone way too far and done way too much already. It's fun, but it has to have an end."

"So I'm just fun to you?"

"In a way you're a lot of fun. I just think that if we kiss it'll become way more than it should be."

"It's already there."

"Yeah. It is."

"So you want me to leave?"

"Not really, but in a way."

"Tell me what to do, and I'll do it."

"I don't know what to do. I know what should happen, and I know what I want to happen."

We sit in the living room, and he just looks at me dejected.

"I'm not here to break your heart. I told you my situation the first day we met. Maybe you should just go home for a while?" I confess.

"Do I get to come back?"

"I don't know right now."

"Maybe I should let Clutch have his way with you then?" He says in anger.

"He already did so why not again?" I say as he storms out.

I sit back for a minute before I get a text. It's from Bob.

"So was that last fuck for the drinks since the blow was for dinner?"

I ignore it.

"Was it? Are you just a whore after all?" He texts a few minutes later.

"Yes dear, I'm a slut, whore, tramp, fat ass, cow, or whatever else you want to call me. Just remember that when you want to see me again."

"I just told Clutch that you called him a limp dicked bitch. He's not too happy."

"And there goes your chances just that fast."

It's quiet for about a half hour then he sends one more.

"Sorry. I felt rejected."

"Just stop." Is all I reply.

I go to clear my history of open pages, and I see that when he was going through my phone he found my naughty picture folder. When I check my text history I see that he sent every one to himself. I feel kind of betrayed, but yet glad that someone liked them enough to want them. I remove the history, and then go to bed.

I'm startled awake in the middle of the night by someone yanking me out of bed. When the light comes on I see Clutch standing there drunk and angry. He lifts my to my knees by my hair bending down looking me in the eyes.

"I'll show you limp dicked bitch. I guess you ass hasn't learned so tonight it's going to."

"Piss off you drunk fuck!" I yell at him.

"That's it you fat cunt!" He scolds tossing me over the edge of the bed. I look back to see him grabbing my rhinestone belt, and then double it over. "Get ready to learn your place bitch."

"The only place you know is a bar stool you drunken fuck!"

I feel the belt come down across my ass hard and fast warming my cheeks good.

"You're going to learn some respect you fat whore." He says over and over as he spanks me.

I keep my mouth shut feeling my ass burn. I'm sure I'll have a few nice bruises in a few hours. After five minutes or so he finally stops, and he lifts me back onto my knees.

"Did you learn now bitch?"

"Fuck off asshole."

He pushes me back against the bed with my back arched over the edge as I face him, and he proceeds to spank my breasts hard and fast just like he did my ass. I've spanked my breasts before, but his swats really hurt compared to mine. I try to block the onslaught, but he just grabs my arms holding them over my head by my wrists as he spanks my boobs with his right hand. I feel tears running down my face before he tosses the belt to the side. He lets my hands go, and I immediately try to massage the pain from my chest.

Next thing I know his dick is poking at my mouth as he shoves me back to the bed. I have to suck it so he doesn't break my back on the bed. He just pushes it in until I'm gagging on it again. Then he fucks my mouth roughly until I almost pass out just like last time. I'm dragged up on the bed onto my back as he climbs between my legs. I watch him feeling as he slides into my wet vagina, and then begins to fuck me as he stares at me.

"Hold them legs open bitch." He orders.

I reach down pulling them wide as he slams into my crotch. A moan escapes me with each thud. He rams me for a while, and although I feel the pressure in me build I can't believe my body is enjoying it. Before it gets to be enough he pulls out of me laying beside me.

"Get on it bitch. Put it in your fat ass, and I won't rip your nipples off."

I climb on top of him as he holds his dick straight up. I feel it against my anus, and then slowly lower myself feeling me stretching open around it. I bounce on it a few times before it pops into my butt. Then I begin to move up and down feeling it sliding in and out of me.

"Suck your fat tits."

I do as he says straining to lick my nipples as I ride him.

"Not big enough to get them all the way in? We'll fix that."

He grabs my nipples, and pulls them hard pulling my whole boobs away from my body as he tries to stretch them out. I moan from the pain, but keep riding him.

"Spread that big ass so I can get into it deeper whore."

I reach back parting my cheeks, and he begins to push up meeting me as I come down with a slap of our skin. All the while he pulls my nipples hard I keep riding him, and holding my ass open for him. He slowly fucks me faster from below, and soon he groans as he yanks my nipples hard holding me from moving. I feel his cum filling my ass in ropes. Then he pushes me to the side getting up.

"Not bad whore. I hope you learned your lesson? Or do I have to come back later?"

"Fuck off ass wipe." I taunt.

"I'll see you later then fatty."

"Send my regards to Bob."

"Do it yourself slut."

I hear him leave, and then fall asleep after cleaning up. The next morning I look to see the bruises still darkening on my chest and ass. I grab some breakfast, and type out the story of a neglected married woman with a sweet man, and violent man, and her husband to choose from. She wants them all, but can only have one. In the end she chooses none, and winds up with them all. It writes up fast, and I text Bob around ten in the morning.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"I never was. Just felt rejected."

"Come here. I want you to see something."

"Be there in ten."

In about ten minutes he pulls in. He doesn't even knock when he comes up. I'm sitting on the couch in nothing when he walks in. I hand him my computer to let him read my story. I see his dick harden, and then wait until he finishes.

"That explains a lot. Thank you."

"I saw you found the folder on my phone."

"I couldn't help myself. Are you mad?"

I stand up taking the computer from him. I slowly turn facing him.

"Did you like what you sent yourself?"

"A lot."

"Good. I'm open to suggestions, and could use a camera man."

"I'd be honored to help."

"I thought you would. Clutch showed up last night in case you couldn't tell."

"I was wondering about all those bruises."

"You told him what you did, and I paid the price."

"I'm sor.." He starts before I cut him off kissing him passionately.

"I deserved it for making you feel like you did. No biggie."

"But, it looks like it hurts."

"Just a reminder to treat other like I would like to be treated."

"You are a naughty girl."

"No. I am fat slut that needs to be punished and pleased. Or was that a whore? I don't remember. Maybe you will when you pound that big cock into my pussy right now? Or do you want to be like Clutch, and take my ass?"

"I'll take anything you give."

I unbuckle his pants pulling them to his ankles, and mount him right on the couch. I feel how hard he is, and it feels like he's even bigger as I fuck him.

"I'll give you everything. You have to take the rest." I moan as I orgasm.

He lifts me slightly, and fucks me from below all the way through my orgasm, and then as soon as I am almost done he grunts lifting his ass plunging deep into my puss.

"Fill me with your cum baby. Fuck it into my pussy. It's all yours." I coo as he tenses.

I sit on his cock as he catches his breath.

"Was I any good?"

"You know you are."

"I want two cocks in me once."

"Damn you're insatiable."

"You didn't seem to mind a few minutes ago."

"And I still don't."

"Call Clutch. Tell him to be here at five because I want to talk to him."

I watch as he texts him, and see the reply confirming.

"Thank you baby." I say sliding off his soft dick.

I kneel between his legs checking him out, and still really horny from setting up the threesome.

"I made you all dirty." I say. "I better clean you up."

I start licking and sucking him tasting our mixed orgasm. I lick the last dribbles from his limp dick before sitting beside him.

"I bet you don't want to kiss me now." I joke.

"You'd bet wrong girl."

"What do you want to do for the next three hours?"

"Got your camera?"

I smile as I run to get it, and we spend the next three hours taking picture after picture of me in every pose imaginable. In the cabin, in the woods, and in and around the truck. I get a lot of material to work with for my caption making and just to have.

Clutch shows up a little after five, and I answer the door in my robe. I invite him in, and have him sit on the couch by Bob.

"What do you both want?"

"I want you to sit there, and quit being an asshole." I say.

"I didn't come here for bullshit. I'm going to go."

"Your loss. I guess you are a limp dicked bitch after all?"

"You fucking whore! I don't need this crap especially from a fat bitch like you!"

"Yeah, I am a whore. I'm a whore that likes a big dick. One like Bob's." I say grabbing Bob's crotch feeling how hard he is. "As a matter of fact his cock has my pussy soaking wet right now." I add even though it's the thought of a threesome that has me so wet.

"Then fuck him. You don't need me here for that."

I drop my robe before pulling Bob's dick out of his pants.

"No, but I need you here to fuck my ass while I fuck him."

He's stunned, and watches as I pull Bob's pants off him. I straddle Bob's lap slipping his dick into my wanting vagina making me moan in sheer delight. Then I lean forward reaching back spreading my ass as I look at clutch.

"Are you man enough?" I ask as I ride Bob.

He stands up dropping his pants, and I grab it stroking it until it's hard.

"It's ready, and so am I" I moan.

He comes up behind me as I resume spreading my cheeks, and I feel him slide into my ass. I moan loud feeling so stuffed nice. I move back and forth fucking them together while Bob sucks my boobs.

"Fuck me!" I moan. "Fuck me hard! God yes!"

I feel the pressure in me give as I'm taken in orgasm.

"GOD YES I'M COMING!!!" I shout moaning loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Bob grabs my breasts hard squeezing them, and I feel my womb warming as he finishes deep in me. We cum together as Clutch keeps pounding my ass hard as I try to keep my cheeks spread for him.

"Fuck my ass big boy. Ruin my hole." I taunt.

He fucks me harder, and deeper. In minutes I feel him finishing inside of me.

"Oh yes. Fill my ass with your hot creamy cum."

He finishes, and then pulls out with out a word. He heads straight for the door stopping as he goes out to look at me still on Bob's lap.

"You're such a whore." He says leaving.

"Thank you." I shout.

"I think you surprised him." Bob says as I look at him.

"Maybe." I answer as I bend down kissing him.

The entire event took less than a half hour, but it was wild. I didn't want it to end. We made out for another half hour with me on his lap, and his cock inside of me.

"I could do that again." I admitted as I sat beside him.

"I could too."

"Maybe you'll have to lose a bet, or have me pay a debt for you?"

"If I did it would be for more than five bucks."