All Comments on 'The Debt Ch. 02'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved this story and here's why

This was a great story. Both Ch 1 and 2 of The Debt.

It was extremely well-written, exciting, appealing to the 'dark side' - at least the one present in me - and flowed with plot, dialogues, colorful consistent characters.

I read a fair amount of porn (rather read and view the pics in my head) and my chief complaint about what I buy at the porn store is its poor quality of writing. My chief complait of the Erotica at Chapters is it isn't usually rough enough or perverse enough, for me.

There were a few typos - not many and not intrusive to the flow of the story - and I loved it.

Thank you so much for writing it.

Artificial_IArtificial_Ialmost 17 years ago
Um...

The ending's ok... well i like happy endings i guess... some action after would have made it hot but great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good job!

loving your stories :) can you make one with me in it too. . lol

isubmit2uisubmit2uover 12 years ago
How dirty...

to be in that back room fucked by those men as the doctor looked on as if he could care less. I know how excited she must have been as I fantasize about something like that - to be safe and fucked by men doing all the slutty things that a horny slut wants to do. It could only have been made better by adding a few more men. I loved this story!!

littlebittyjetlittlebittyjetover 11 years ago
Loved the park scene

That was hot. Still, I liked "The Good Student" better.

davinedavineabout 10 years ago
A tender little love story!

Good fun and well written. A few typos but who cares. I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Indian....?

Dhipa, Dhiva...isnt that an indian name?

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 10 years ago
Great story overall, erotic yet harsh

I loved the story, the theme of how she remained proud even in her use and abuse and her self fulfillment of her darkest needs. I identify with her need of being used humiliated and pain to obtain full orgasm/fulfillment. I hope you add the next chapters, although she left the ghetto to go "home" her need for nasty abuse will never leave, her need to be used against her will will grow and grow and her needs to become nastier and far more obscene in order to be totally fulfilled.....and I am confident that the Dr will see to it that she is fully enjoyed and used. More please.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
Wow

The ending was somewhat predictably. But the action leading up to it was incredibly hot.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

Great story which has left me breathless. The very end could have been a bit more dramatic, otherwise excellent. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome story! Keep it up. Hope to read more of your writing.

theretiredmarinertheretiredmariner4 months ago

Absolutely tremendous, brilliantly written. You have a real talent, do keep it up please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous