The Debt Collector

Story Info
Instead of money, a gangster wants a date as repayment.
6.2k words
4.38
22.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knock on the huge door three times. The house is your typical Bondi mansion, all pastel colours and huge facades. Usually these Eastern suburb wankers are all show and no substance, buying big houses and fast cars on credit, and I know for a fact that the owner of the house I'm in front of is one of those tossers. He's my client, after all, and he's fucked me over big time. Hence the visit.

The door opens and the man I'd come to see looks out at me. He tries to smile but it comes across as a grimace.

'Gregor, what a surprise,' he says. 'What're you doing out this way?'

'Me? Oh, I've come across town through all the shitty traffic just to spend time with you, my friend.' I flash a grin and cross my hands in front of my crotch. 'But seriously, we have a lot to talk about.'

'And who are these two behind you?' He gestures to the two men that are shadowing me.

'Just my associates. They go everywhere with me. No need to worry. Unless you've done something wrong? You haven't done anything wrong, have you Tom?'

Tom shakes his head and steps back. He extends his arm and invites us into his house.

'Thank you, Tom,' I say as I sweep past him.

I move straight down the hall to his loungeroom where there are big white couches, fake leather to go with the fake life. These coke heads are all the same. The amount of coke that Tom takes, never mind the other drugs, makes me quite a bundle. When he pays, at least.

'Please, sit. Anything to drink for anyone?' Tom asks. He rubs his hands nervously.

'I'll have your best whiskey, thanks mate. Nothing for the boys.' Tom nods and scuttles away. I signal to Dimitiri and he follows Tom to the kitchen. I can never trust these blokes when the pressure starts to come down on them.

I make myself comfortable and looks out the window to take in the stunning view of Bondi beach as the sun starts to set. The sky is pink with streaky clouds patterning it. Beautiful.

Tom comes back and hands me my drink. I take a sip and spit it back into the glass.

'This is peaty. I hate peaty.'

'I can get you another one?' Tom offers and he half-stands in anticipation.

'Don't bother. Let's cut to the chase, OK? You owe me a fair bit of cash, my friend. I've indulged your needs for a while now, I thought we were on the level. But I gave you a large amount of coke with the idea that you would to sell it off and I still haven't received my money. So, what happened?'

'Look, I can explain.'

'I don't have time for explanations, reasons, excuses, whatever you want to call them. I just want repayment.'

At that moment I hear the door open and someone moves spritely down the hall to where we are discussing mattters.

'Hi Tommy,' a woman says as she enters. She sees Tom first but not the rest of us. Then her face drops and she looks confused as the full scene becomes apparent. 'Who are all these people?'

'Just friends, Claire, no worries.'

For the briefest moment I gawp at the woman who has just walked in. She looks stunning even without make-up. Her hair is tied into two pig-tail braids and she stands with her hands on her hips, taking long breaths like she has been working out, which given her figure I imagine she has been. I stand up and button my suit with one hand, holding out the other to shake. She ignores it.

'You must be Tom's girlfriend that I've heard so much about,' I say. 'The name's Gregor, and don't call me Greg.

'Fiancé.'

'What?'

'I'm his fiancé,' she says and stares back defiantly. She folds her arms. 'Tom, I thought we were going to have a night together?'

I look her up and down. She's in a tight black Calvin Klein top and her pants have some other new brand name I've never heard before up the leg. Where her tanned skin is visible I can see a sheen of sweat. The one thing I definitely notice is that her ass looked fantastic, all bundled up ready to be unpacked. Tom's one lucky guy. Or at least lucky in love. Not so lucky when it comes to paying back his debtors.

'Gregor, was it?' she says, turning back to me, and I flick my eyes quickly back to her face.

'Mmm?'

'I'm going to have a shower and by the time I'm done I expect you to be out of the house.'

Instantly I imagine her in the shower. How could I not? Naked, covered in suds. I take a moment before I reply.

'No problem, darling, you have my word.'

Her lips purse as if she's won a victory over me. Little does she know that this barely counted as a skirmish. I've an idea forming in the back of my head, something to win the war.

She turns and leaves us alone with Tom again.

'Righto, Tom, I understand maybe your business is struggling a little or whatever, maybe you sold the coke and kept the cash, or worse, spent it already. But I've thought of a way you can repay me without having to resort to robbery.'

He looks up from his drink.

'Mmm, yes, what then?'

'I'm going to take your girlfriend on a date.'

'Fuck off, no way.'

'What did you just say?'

'You can't be serious?' His face contorts as he contemplates the possibility that I mean what I say. He obviously doesn't know me well enough; I always mean exactly what I say.

'I am very serious. She's gorgeous, I'd love to spend a night in her company. And I promise you I'd call the debt off. Gone, just like that, a mini jubilee for my friend Tom.'

I see the cogs turn behind his eyes. Tom might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's not dumb enough to miss the fact that he is outmatched in the stature department. I might have my boys with me but even alone I could take on three clones of Tom and come out on top. He knows he doesn't have options.

'OK, I'll talk to her about it. No promise that she'll agree.'

'Tommy, I don't care what she says. It's your choice. You say yes, and you make it happen, or else the debt stands and maybe the next time I see you my offer isn't so generous. You're the man of the house, aren't you?'

He gulps and reaches for his drink. He finishes it in one swig.

'No worries, I'll tell her tonight once you leave.'

'Saturday? I'll pick her up.'

Tom nods imperceptibly.

'Excellent,' I say. 'A discerning choice, my friend. See how merciful I am? All I ask for is a little give and take.'

I slap him on the back, click my fingers to my entourage and we leave Tom to his task.

***

The car door opens and for a moment no one enters. My hand goes to my wristwatch and I twist it around. I stop myself. I have no idea why I am nervous, but it sure isn't a good look.

Finally, a head appears from outside and peers in hesitantly. I lean back and relax.

'Hello, darling,' I say with the most genial smile I can muster.

'Hi,' Claire says. I imagine the fights she's had with Tom before tonight. The little bastard obviously stuck it out for me. Well done to him.

Claire elegantly sits opposite me in the limo. If she is reticent, she sure doesn't show it. She is all legs and I follow them as they disappear under a short cream coloured skirt. Her top plunges down her neck line and she wears no bra, the hint of two perfect breasts poking out from behind the black fabric. Her hair is pulled back in a pony tail and her make-up accentuates her already amazing features. She took my breath away while she was hot and sweaty the other day, and now I almost have heart palpitations at the sight of her.

Thankfully I keep it together and swallow my delight. I've done my research on the girl. She is an Instagram model, always flaunting her good looks and always posing with merchandise. Pretty famous, too. Classically Bondi and way out of Tom's league, she came from some filthy rich family and is coasting on her looks and connections. All that means is she has a long way to fall.

She closes the door and the driver pulls off the curb and into the night.

'Champagne?' I ask and gesture to the waiting chilled beverage.

'Yes, why not. I might as well take you for everything you've got.'

'That's the spirit,' I say. 'Look, I'm just looking for a fun night out with a beautiful woman on my arm. I'm sure Tom told you the cause of the arrangement.'

'No, he wouldn't tell me the details, but he insisted it was important. Whatever, he's never been good with money.'

'Ah well, you've worked out it has to do with cash.'

'When doesn't it? He tends to take me for granted when it comes to his spending habits.'

'Don't you worry about tonight then, just have fun. You've done me and him a great favour.'

'Mmm,' she says and folds her arms.

I pour the drinks and hand her a glass and then we sit in silence as we sip. She turns her face away from me and stares out the window at the passing traffic. I use the opportunity to soak her in. I'm sure she knows that I'm looking her up and down but she ignores me. In very little time she finishes her first glass and jabs the empty vessel out at me as a command to fill it up. I obey.

'So,' I say, 'tell me about yourself. You're an influencer, Instagrammer, whatever it is that kids do these days.'

'Kids? I'm twenty-seven, thank you.'

'Could have fooled me, you barely look a day over twenty.'

'How flattering.'

'Tell me, does it ever get tiring? The constant posing and looking your best.'

'I dunno, you tell me, does your work ever get tiring?'

'All the time. I guess you're going to say you do it because you love it. But seriously, is it the money or the adoration?'

'Maybe a little bit of both,' she says, and she smiles for the first time.

'I thought as much. I mean, I get it. In my line of business, sure, the money's good, but I like the respect I get. Well, it might be more fear and intimidation, but it amounts to the same thing.'

'I won't ask.'

'No, but I'm going to say you're guessing.'

'You don't seem like the type of guy Tom would mix with.'

'We all have our secrets.'

She goes back to staring out the window and almost casually she crosses her legs. My eyes dart down, drawn like a moth to a flame, and she smiles wickedly.

'You're too easy,' she says.

'A cheap shot. But that's awfully flirtatious for someone who doesn't want to be here.'

'Trust me, Gregor, I would rather be anywhere on earth but here. I'm only showing you what you can't have.'

'How cruel,' I say and as I do I slide over to her side of the car. Her body tenses next to me and her legs snap together. It takes two to play the game. I love the back and forth.

'Darling, I'm taking you out for a delightful evening on the town, there's no need to tease me. Once it's all over I'll drop you home to your little Tommy and I'm sure he will make it up to you the best way he can.'

'Can't wait,' she says but avoids eye contact. I look down at her thigh and notice a large birthmark on her right leg.

'Ah, I see you do have an imperfection.'

I reach out and stroke it. I trail my fingers across her skin for longer than necessary. Claire tries to pull her skirt down but of course it isn't designed for that. I lean back and put my arm behind her. She recoils and I feel powerful. For all her clout she is still a little girl.

Then the car pulls up and her hand goes to the door. I grab her shoulder.

'Just wait a moment. This is why I have a driver.' She looks at me and then down at my hand. I let go. She sits back but the nerves don't disappear. Something inside me stirs as I watch her and inhale her perfume in the closed compartment. I'm lost as I recall the smoothness of her thigh, how firm my hand was around her arm.

Then the door opens and the moment is over. She exits the car very quickly.

***

'Two affogatos with Frangelico,' I say. The waiter smiles, bobs his head and walks back to the kitchen. Claire looks around the establishment. We are in a quiet part of the Italian restaurant just as I had promised. No one has seen us and certainly no one here recognizes this minor celebrity. Maybe she wants to get caught, the thrill of a potential scandal.

I know she tried her best to remain cold the whole night but the food has been delightful, the wine has flowed, and gradually she loosened up. I know I had the charm and all the time in the world to change her mind. She is probably thinking that if this was all it took to get Tom out of trouble, then she wouldn't mind doing it more often.

The affogatos come quickly, much like everything all night. It is always handy to have a few restaurant owners who owe you. I pour the coffee and liqueur over my gelato and stir it.

'Enjoying yourself?' I say.

'Better than expected,' Claire replies without giving me eye contact.

'Darling, you've made my week, I'll you that much. It isn't every day I get to take a gorgeous Instagram model out to my favourite restaurant.'

'Yeah, well, don't get used to it,' Claire says, and she locks eyes with me. She stares right at me with all the seriousness she can muster. And I throw it all back.

'Was I not good company? Did I not treat you well?'

'I suppose. But I've worried all night - all week, really - but especially now that I've met you, about the kind of trouble Tom is in. It's not like him to be so risky. I guess I can't help but second guess my fiancé's motives here.'

'That's between you and him,' I say. She's clearly been musing even as she became more jubilant.

'I want to make it clear that this is just a one-time thing. I'm not something Tom can bargain with.'

'Given you are here, I would say you are.'

'Excuse me?'

'A man like Tom would do anything to avoid pain. A man like me, well, I take what I want.'

'And a woman like me will tell you when to fuck off,' Claire says. It's a burst of anger that I didn't see coming. 'Can we go now? You've had your fun.'

'Have I?' I say, and give Claire a look she clearly doesn't like.

'Yes, and it's about time I got home. I'm a very busy woman and I need to be up early tomorrow.'

'Early on a Sunday morning? That doesn't sound like very good work-life balance to me.'

'Some of us need to hustle more than others.' At this I laugh out loud. Touché.

I push my chair back and click to the waiter. He rushes over. 'See my driver brings the car around,' I tell him, 'and add this to my tab.'

'Very good sir,' the waiter says and dashes off again.

'Shall we?' I stick out my arm, inviting Claire to walk with me. She withdraws and her shoulders hunch very slightly, but then she brightens suddenly. Clearly, she thinks it best to take on any indignities with her head up. She entwine her arm in mine and I direct her out of the restaurant.

The ride back is faster, the traffic since dissipated. So, I do what anyone in my position would do: I tell the driver to take a detour. A long one. Even then, every time I start a conversation, Claire shuts it down with one-word answers. She is under the impression that she's done her duty and now it's time to get home. I clench my fists and huff a few times. I do not like to be ignored, particularly after pulling all the strings.

Finally, we pull up at her home and Claire reaches for the door. It's my last chance and my patience is thin. I grab her wrist.

'Why so quick to leave me? I want to chat a little longer.'

'I've done my bit, now let me go.' My grip on her wrist is stern and she doesn't struggle. I am momentarily aware that I have complete supremacy.

I press a button in the console next to me and say, 'Just give us a moment, Dimitri.'

'No worries boss,' Dimitri replies and the intercom switches off. I reach across and press the lock button on the doors. The locks click into place.

'What are you doing?' Claire asks. She must realise she is trapped and moves away from the door.

'I said I wanted more time with you.'

'Really? That's it?'

'Who am I kidding, what I really want, Claire, is a kiss goodnight.'

'What?' Her voice cracks.

'I took you on a fun date night. Don't most dates end with a kiss?'

'But the date was the repayment for Tom. I'm not repaying you for the repayment.'

'You'll do as I want or else Tom is going to be in a world of hurt.'

'I refuse.'

I sigh. 'Didn't you have fun? You were awfully flirty the whole time, and look at your outfit. I would call that "inviting".'

'Maybe I did have fun, maybe I didn't.'

'I know you did. I know when a girl is enjoying herself by the sound of her laugh.'

'I was faking it.'

'Oh, trust me, I know when a girl is faking it, too.'

'Fine,' Claire says and I grin. 'You can have one kiss.'

I moved towards her but she holds up her hand.

'Only one kiss and only because I think you're attractive.'

'Darling, would there be any other reason.'

I move in and though she seems to have second thoughts she lets me in close. She meets my tongue with hers. She still tastes like coffee. For a moment it is just lips, but then I break through and our tongues dance with each other. I consume her. I push myself on to her, manoeuvring my body on top. I can't help myself. Her hands came up on to my chest and push against me, but weakly. I reach up and hold the back of her head and keep her lips on mine as I consume her. She doesn't hold back either, returning as much as I give her. Finally, I stop and bite her bottom lip softly, letting go only when she opens her eyes.

I sit back, my cock hard as a pillar of marble.

'Surely that was worth it?' I ask. She doesn't reply straight away.

'I should go,' she says eventually.

'I don't think so.' I can't help myself. I've felt her flesh, her tongue. Despite what she says, I know she wants me. Her body language tells me as much.

I launch myself towards her again and this time she squeals as my powerful arms grip her by the shoulders. She twists every way as I bring my face back to hers. We struggle like this for a minute before I pull back. I bring up my hand and back hand her across the cheek. Claire goes quiet. She sits, stunned, mouth open and her hand feeling the sting on her cheek.

'You leave when I let you,' I say.

With a grim look she shifts slightly and then raises her face to me. My dick jolt as I see the familiar look of compliance.

'Good girl,' I say. I grab her chin, gently, and squeeze her cheeks so her lips pout. I pull her head towards me and take in everything. She swallows and looks back into my eyes. A million thoughts run through my head. She admitted she found me attractive, but no doubt also vulgar and arrogant. That's precisely how I like it.

'Gorgeous,' I say and go for another kiss. Claire's body freezes. When I kiss her this time her lips are stiff at first, but she lets my tongue enter her mouth and she closes her eyes. My hands move over her legs, caressing up and down as we kiss. I push myself against her strongly, entirely excited. My hands move up under her skirt and she pushes them back again.

I try more forcefully and tug on her panties. My tongue invades her and she tastes delicious. My hands clamp down on her legs and I force them apart. Claire surrenders straight away. One hand goes right up under her underwear and she yelp into my mouth. I use a finger to pull aside her scanty panties and then it's on her opening. She's completely wet and I slide the single finger inside her gently. Her whole body convulses. Claire tries again to pull my arm away but I'm far stronger.

I move my finger to her clit and rub against it, slowly. I take my time with stern motions over her womanhood, drawn out flicks of delight. Her body surges with pleasure and she moans at my touch. Without warning I plunge two fingers inside her, working them in and out quickly and with force. She pulls her face away as if she can't handle the motion.

'No, stop,' she says breathlessly.

'Don't tell me you aren't enjoying it,' I say. I push her over but she kicks her legs and breaks my grip. Wrong move.

I grab Claire by the ponytail and she yells at the sudden pain.

'Enough is enough, darling. I'm in control now.'

12