The Debt Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guide Claire by the hair and forced her across my lap so that her ass is in the air. With one hand I push her head down on the leather seat and with the other I yank off her panties completely. With her pussy exposed I rub her lips and then put four fingers into her. She's so wet they slide in easily. I pause like that for a moment and say, 'I'm going to make you come, darling. You can thank me later.'

With that I move my hand back and forth inside her, increasing the speed quickly. Claire's body betrays her and she screams with every push of my hand. I keep her body tightly in place across me with the other arm. Every convulsion threatens to push me off, but it also rubs against my bulging cock. Her pussy grows more sensitive and finally her body shudders as an orgasm takes her. I hold her as her limbs shake and she moans against the seat. Her body goes limp and I let her fall across the seat, one leg draped down across the floor. This is only the beginning.

I didn't plan this, but something has overcome me. I look down at the gently breathing form of Claire, her skirt pushed up past her ass. I have control now: over Claire, over Tom, over the whole situation. And I have a problem that needs fixing. My cock's so hard it aches and I have to let it loose.

Without another thought I unbuckle my belt and unzipp my pants. I tug them down slightly. Claire doesn't see any of this and she is still in a post-climax fugue state. I reach down and pick her up under her arms, placing her on the floor of the limo with her back against the seat. Her mascara has run down her face with tears and saliva. She blinks lazily at me.

'My turn,' I say. She's at the perfect height as I stand over her. For a moment her eyes go wide and I grab her head and shove my cock towards her mouth. She tries to fight, but I force her into place. I've got her by the ponytail and she can't move her head side to side without hurting herself. She tries anyway so I yank on her hair. She groans and when she realises she can't get away she complies. She opens her mouth slightly and I guide my dick inside it. I begin to thrust back and forth and she opens wider for me, taking my whole length. It doesn't take me long to build up a rhythm. I look down at her stained face and she looks back up at me which sends me over the edge. My cock fills with heat and I pin her head against the leather as I come in her mouth. I grunt as I release the build-up. I continue to thrust fitfully and she starts to choke on my cock and cum. I don't let go until I'm completely finished, the aftershocks petering out. Then I let go of her head and she falls to the floor. Cum pools out of her mouth and on to the leather. I feel bad for Dimitri as the one who will clean it up, but only for a moment.

I sit back down heavily and breath hard, my pants around my ankles. The tanned body in front me quivers a little but doesn't make any noise. My eyes gobble her up and the next moment my cock twinges again in excitement seeing her abused, finessed legs and her perfect face smeared with makeup and cum. I reach over into one of the compartments and take two towels out. I throw one at her and say, 'Clean yourself up. We're going inside.' I use the other towel to rub myself down before I do my pants back up. I have to make myself somewhat presentable.

Claire doesn't move at all, so I ignore her and knock on the window to the driver. The car unlocks. I hesitate. I reach over to Claire's handbag, take her phone out and exit the vehicle.

A few minutes later I hear a knock on the inside of the car. I nod to Dimitri who is standing nearby and he lets Claire out. She steps out gingerly, taking slow steps to come towards me. She's done her best to hide the evidence, but that was always going to be impossible. The sight of her ruined makeup gets my dick throbbing with excitement.

'Let's go say hello to Tom, shall we?' I say.

'What are you doing?' she says, bewildered.

I say nothing and put a hand in the small of her back. I march her up to the front door. I knock three times and look\ behind me. Dimitri is right with us. I feel large and in charge, like nothing can stop me now.

Tom opens the door wide.

'Hi,' he says. He trails off. He must have seen Claire's disturbed look.

Before Tom can react, Dimitri pounces on him, forcing him back inside the house. He keeps the smaller man from yelling out. I follow with Claire and close the door behind us.

The house is dimly lit, only a few of the lights on. I hear music coming from the lounge room.

'Let's make ourselves comfortable,' I say. 'Dimitri, you know what to do with our friend here.'

The big man nods and drags the gasping Tom away. I turn to Claire.

'And you, my dear, let's have a drink.'

I walk down to the kitchen. I open a few cupboards until I find the wine glasses and take out two. I look across the bench top and spy an unopened bottle of Shiraz. I twist the lid. From behind me I hear Claire shuffling into the room. I fill the glasses and give one to her.

'Cheers,' I say and hold the glass up to Claire. I take a large gulp but Claire sips. She seems dazed. The wine isn't very good, truth be told, so I put the glass down and with my hand in the small of her back I guide Claire to the loungeroom.

When we get there, I see Dimitri has done exactly what I want. Tom is tied to a chair, big black straps holding him in place. He has tape over his mouth too and his eyes are huge. I can see a sheen of sweat.

'Tom, Tom, Tom, here we all are then. I didn't know it would come to this, but I've decided your repayment now.'

I push Claire down to the ground and she falls without resistance. She gives a cry and my cock starts to throb. Her dress is up over her ass again, the beautiful tanned cheeks on full display. I know she's dripping wet.

'I'm going to fuck your girlfriend, OK Tom,' I say as I unbuckle my belt. Claire starts to crawl away but I grab her by the pony tail again and she lets out a scream. I pull the hair tie out. I want to see her hair everywhere. I run my hand through her hair and drag her head around. Pushing her over on her back, I straddle her and she looks up into my face, and I see fear in her eyes. I put one hand around her neck and slap her with the other one.

'You're going to be a good girl, aren't you?'

She doesn't reply, so I slap her again, harder this time.

'Aren't you?' She nods slowly. Tom mumbles somewhere behind me, but I push him from my mind. The only thing I care about now is Claire's tight pussy.

With my hand firmly around her throat I reach down and feel her lips. They're as wet as I expected. I slowly massage her mound, spreading the juices. She moans under me. She can't help it. I put a finger on her clit and start slowly moving it in a circle. Claire begins to squirm and she says a single word.

'Stop,' she moans.

'Oh I'm not going to stop for a while.'

'Please, stop.'

'But it feels so good, doesn't it?'

She doesn't reply to that, so I start working her clit steadily, flicking back and forth. She moans again and I feel my dick is red hot, straining to enter her wetness. I stop just as she reaches climax and lean over face. I lick her cheek, a long, drawn-out lick right up her face. She tastes of sweet sweat.

The time for playing around is over. I can barely contain myself anymore. I place the tip of my cock on her pussy, dragging it over her slit. Even that feels so good. She whimpers.

'No, not that,' she says.

'What?' I say. 'You don't want me to fuck you?'

'No,' she says, but I don't believe her.

With agonising slowness, I start to push inside her. It feels amazing, and I watch her face the entire time as I insert my dick all the way in. Her face morphs and shifts with every inch until he stops. Her eyes snap open.

I start to pump away, long strokes. I let go of her throat and grab her by the hips, lifting them up. I go hard, smacking against her with her thrust of my hips. Without warning she trips to flip over and get away. My cock falls out of her but I manage to stop her moving too far.

'Fucking bitch,' I say and I lean over again and slap her hard. She cries but goes still again.

I flip her over on to her stomach and push her face into the carpet. With a little effort I pull her dress over her head while I pin her in place. Then I force her knees apart.

'I'm going to make you come, you little whore,' I whisper in her ear.

I enter her again from behind. She calls out but there's nothing she can do. I'm in control again.

Reaching around I grab her throat with on hand and with the other arm I pull her up on to her knees. I pound away on her, rapid thrusts with the slap of flesh on flesh. I reach down to her clit and stroke it again. I want to make her come, and I will have my way.

She is moaning constantly now as I fuck her and play with her at the same time. Her back arches and she screams as she comes. I feel her pussy contract around my cock and I almost lose myself there, but I push her away and she falls down. Her hair is a mess and covers her face, red marks all over her body from where I've gripped her. I'm panting, my dick bouncing like its eager to go again.

'Dimitri, come here,' I say. He walks over. 'I want you to fuck her mouth, OK?'

He merely nods and grins. He takes his dick out his pants, already slightly firm. I pull Claire back up. I hope she has the energy to keep going. What is the point of all that exercise if she doesn't have the stamina?

I get a firm grip on her hair and rub my cock over her pussy, lubing it up. I spit in her asshole and feel her stiffen.

'What are you doing?' she says, moving hesitantly but I have a good hold and any sudden movement from her will be painful.

'I'm going to fuck that tiny asshole of yours. I bet you've never let Tom anywhere near it. Is that right?' Silence from her but Tom yells behind the tape.

'Open wide for Dimitri.' She refuses.

'Maybe this will make you do what I say.'

I shove my cock into her ass without any more warning. It's tight as fuck and I have to go slowly. I bend her over and keep her in place as I enter and fill her up. She gives out a big moan and I nod at Dimitri.

He grabs both sides of her face and puts his cock inside her mouth. Her eyes go wide and she tries to make a noise but it's entirely muffled by his girth. Claire is stuffed from both ends and she is frozen, afraid to move at all.

I start to lunge into her. Her ass is unbelievably tight. I grab her buttocks and knead them heavily. Every part of her is amazing. I hear her gagging on Dimitri's cock and I see he is completely focused on her. He pumps away a few times and then, with both hands on the back of her head, he comes in her mouth. He lets out a huge groan and I feel her shudder. I almost laugh.

Dimitri pulls outs and Claire spits the come out. He steps away from her and does his pants up, immediately moving back near Tom. I take the opportunity and reach up to grab Claire's hair again. I force her face around to look at me.

'You ready, you little slut?' I say. She looks at me with her makeup ruined and come dripping from her lips. My cock surges with delight.

I don't hold back at all now. I yank her hair with every push into her ass. She is crying out as I fuck her and it turns me on even more. She is begging me to stop but there is no way I will. Every protest makes me push her harder. I get up on my feet and hold her head with both hands as I plunge my cock into her ass. My dick swells and I feel myself coming.

I grunt and groan and as I come, I slam her head back on to the carpet. I've lost control as I come into her asshole. I don't stop though, not until every drop of come is inside her.

I manage to slow down and remove my dick. Claire whines beneath me.

'Good girl, I knew you could take it,' I say and slap her buttocks.

I do up my pants and pat my self down. My eyes don't leave the piece of meat beneath me. There is nothing hotter than a spent naked woman lying in the throes of your energy.

'That was a pleasure, Claire. And Tom, I hope we've come to an understanding? Perhaps next time you won't take my drugs. Be better with your money, for her sake. Dimitri.'

My bodyguard nods and we both leave. Eventually Claire will get up, but she'll never forgive Tom. They're in my thrall forever now.

12